Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
300 Reunion Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3917
- Phone: 2147415560x
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m.– 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday
5 p.m.– 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday
Bar & Lounge:
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Monday - Thursday
5 p.m. – 12 a.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. -- 11 p.m., Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Patton Robertson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Five Sixty or custom menus available for all events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining space rotates above the Dallas skyline.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Eck 214-571-5733x
- Special Events: Please Contact Lauren Eck 214.571.5733
A word from Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
We are now Open on Sundays! Come join us at Five Sixty atop Reunion Tower. The skyline’s distinguishing 560-foot landmark with the distinctive glowing ball houses legendary chef Wolfgang Puck’s first fine dining restaurant in the city. Upon ascending 50 stories, diners depart from the elevator at the center of the restaurant. From the moment guests enter, they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows that line the restaurant, offering 360-degree views of Dallas as the room revolves. The cuisine draws inspiration from Puck’s renowned signature fine dining restaurants including Spago, Chinois and CUT. Featuring modern fusion of Asian dishes, the menu can be enjoyed in the 150-seat main room or at the restaurant’s two stylish bars: a rotating bar facing outwards so patrons can enjoy the view, and a stationary, ultra-contemporary illuminated glass bar where guests can watch the action at the sushi and robata exhibition kitchen. Wine aficionados will appreciate an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck reviews from OpenTable diners
483 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (417)special occasion (412)romantic (330)notable wine list (168)fit for foodies (146)hot spot (88)vibrant bar scene (71)late-night find (65)good for groups (48)neighborhood gem (37)kid-friendly (23)great for brunch (15)great for lunch (14)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Service was off.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Waited completely forgot about our drinks. I waited 45 minutes then reminded him, and he played it off like he still remembered. My wife's plate was supposed to have the ginger on the side, the ginger was not served on the side. She is pregnant and certain things make her stomach flip so she was not able to eat the whole meal.Special Features:
- Great dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We had a blast ! The food was amazing! Everything was great!!we will definitely return !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/28/2014A unique and beautiful view of down town Dallas. Excellent food and service. The rotation of the dining area provided for an ever changing scene and once the sun set the lights of the city and metro-plex came on it was a very pretty view. I proposed to my girl friend, now fiancé :) here and it was a perfect place for it! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Dallas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I wanted to propose to my now fiance at Reunion Tower, so I went up there to see what my options were. The staff was incredibly helpful and full of fun ideas to make the night even more special, including being very supportive as I became more nervous through the night. I had the Lacquered Chinese Duck and it was the best duck I have ever tasted, my now fiance had the General Tso Crispy Quail and it was equally delicious. After dinner the lead manager personally took us down to the Geo-Deck after hours so that my now fiance and I could take in the scenery before I proposed to her. It was one of the best nights in my life and the ambiance, staff and food of 5-60 Wolfgang Puck had a fair amount of reason for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at 560!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014My wife and I really enjoyed her special birthday at 560. The food was excellent. The service could not have been better. The view was spectacular. We also loved the cocktails and wine. We had a wonderful experience from the time we valet parked our car until we drove home. We will return soon to sample and enjoy some of the other dishes, wines, and cocktails on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014My husband took myself and our 2 daughters to dinner for my Birthday. It was definitely a special occasion kind of place. The atmosphere is nice, the service is good and the food is pretty good. I love the view at sunset. Our girls liked going to the bathroom and then trying to find our table again. It was a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time and impresseddansan1224Dined on 8/25/2014I had heard of the restaurant before and had been interested in going for a while now. I was so glad that I did go and took my girlfriend there for a our one year anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even Dallas looks pretty from hereCBRADined on 8/24/2014Dallas can in no way claim to be a beautiful place. But from up the Reunion tower it is as beautiful as it gets. And a visit to Five Sixty is as close to perfection in my books. The service, food, ambiance was perfect. We tried everything from sushi, appetizers, different entres and deserts. We were all impressed with the quality, flavours and presentation. Even though this is not a low price establishment, I can say that it is well worth the money to go here. Very few places around the world I have tried can match this. As always, there is room for improvement. The seating was not perfect. I was sitting in a couch and it was a bit too low for dining. The persons sitting in the swivel chairs complained about upper back support.Special Features:
- Beautiful...GroomDined on 8/23/2014My young Bride to Be breath was taken away and she absolutely was floored.Special Features:
- Late dinner reservation (10 PM)livetolatedineDined on 8/23/2014Always a coin flip with such a late reservation, but everything went off without a hitch for being so late. Staff was very helpful...and correct on his recommendations. Restaurant was clean,friendly, and noise level was low. Perfert for a date with my 12 yr old, she can cancel it off her bucket list for the trip to the "disco Ball" Thanks everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too fancy for usimtoofancyDined on 8/23/2014Atmosphere was nice. Loved the revolving restaurant, such a nice scenic view. If I were to dine at this restaurant again, I'd go just for a few drinks and appetizers. Entrees tasted wonderfully, but felt it was overpriced for the small portions we received. We had to get some more to eat afterwards.Special Features:
- Five Sixtyluv2dinewith3Dined on 8/22/2014We have made it a new tradition in our family to celebrate the "end of summer" and have dessert at Five Sixty with our son. We all enjoys the scenic view at the top of the tower and the food and service is 5 star. They were right on top our son's nut allergy and made suggestions on which desserts were nut free.Special Features:
- RebecabeccaDined on 8/22/2014Five sixty is a wonderful restaurant to enjoy a scenic view with friends. The food is great and also the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was wonderful, Matthew paced our food selections. The hostess was accommodating offering a booth upon our request. And of course the view was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Aerial ViewEMSHeloPilotReviewDined on 8/18/2014I chose Five Sixty to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary. The main reason was to give my wife a taste of the views I regularly get while flying into and out of the Dallas area. Plan your visit to arrive early enough to enjoy a beverage from the bar while it is still daylight, then dinner as the sun sets and the night life begins. The view is not the only experience that is "over the top" - both the food and service match the view and atmosphere in top-notch quality to round out a truly memorable experience! A must for a romantic evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great sunsetblueshound69Dined on 8/17/2014the view is awesome. the food was tasty but the portions were on the small side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Better ViewsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014A group of friends and I attended during restaurant week. I always think they dumb down the dishes during that time and this was no different. I had a spicy tuna sushi roll, duck pot stickers, lobster & crab corn fritters, udon noodles with braised beef, and a trio of deserts. I had also ordered a side order of fried rice, but the waiter never brought my side or any or my friends sides, and we never got a chance to ask him because we never saw him between getting our food and getting our bill. The food was good, but not amazing. The lobster and crab fritters had zero lobster or crab, but tasted like a good corn casserole. The deserts were tasty, but nothing impressive, the highlight being a cheesecake that tasted every bit of Jello No Bake.Special Features:
- Special visit for Restaurant WeekfirebugDined on 8/16/2014We tried 560 for Restaurant Week and it was terrific. The portions appeared small, but we were stuffed when we finished. Beautiful presentation, each course was delicious, and the service was attentive. It's called 560 because it is 560 feet in the air and is half as tall as the Eiffel Tower. The elevator man provided that trivia. Excellent experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Spectacular view of Dallas. Great presentation of food. Special occasion restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerRdf33Dined on 8/15/2014So very glad we went during Restaurant Week. The choice were very well done. The corn fritter lobster and the duck pot stickers were great. The Udon noodle beef and the pork cheek very wonderful. The dessert though very good, were not at the same level. They did make us feel special with customized chocolate writing on the dessert plate.Special Features:
- Anniversary at Five SixtyJunfan32Dined on 8/14/2014My wife and I dined at Five Sixty in Dallas for our anniversary August 2014. It was a fantastic experience, the food was delicious, the staff were professional and attentive, wishing us a happy anniversary on arrival and seating us (I had mentioned the fact in my booking and it was lovely that they took note of this). The view of downtown Dallas at sunset is wonderful and I could not recommend this place more for a night out and particularly for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeCharlie2450Dined on 8/14/2014Everything was awesome. Will make a trip back there next time.Special Features:
- Really?gbathurstDined on 8/14/2014So, I knew I was taking a chance going on restaurant week. However, can't say that I was impressed with the menu. The lobster & crab corn fritters were good, but they just tasted like fried corn fritters. I was searching for lobster & crab, there was none to be seen. The Shrimp meal only gave you THREE shrimp. Really? The dessert was only 2 star. The strawberry sorbet was refreshing, and a sweet tart flavor, but not phenomenal. (I can get the same thing at Paciugo's). The chocolate macaroon literally tasted like it had come out of a box. The vanilla custard/cheesecake was good. Highlight of the meal was the pork. It was actually filling. Other than that, I feel like I wasted $120. We went to IHOP after. We were still starvingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Night to Remembertravel96Dined on 8/14/2014We celebrated an anniversary and two birthdays this week, during Restaurant Week. The online posted menu for this event was not the same menu presented to us at dinner. The staff were wonderful with Chris (our waiter) and Steve (manager) taking the time to come over and thank us for having our family recognize these events at their location. Most of the menu items were good, the dumpling skin was dry though and the portions (as noted in other reviews) were very small. In fact, the younger crowd had to be fed a second dinner later on. The deserts were made special by the chef writing Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday on the plates for those who were specific to that greeting. I can recommend 560 for a special once a year event!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014Went for Resturant Week and was impressed by the level of service and amazing cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five StarsLuv2eatDined on 8/14/2014This was my first time here and I enjoyed everything. The cocktails are pricey but totally worth it! The food and service were excellent. I can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miss communicationShelvy2Dined on 8/13/2014Overall good service, not as good as last time, upon arrival hostess was confused where to sit us. Started at bar and then got a table. The waitress had to find out for me what the hosted should have told me. My table wasnt ready yet and thats why I was at the bar now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014Amazing food amazing service and menu. Obviously pricy but best for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pay for the viewbueller0413Dined on 8/13/2014The food was not good, dessert was the best thing. You pay a lot for the view, which is very nice, but I would not recommend eating here. Maybe coming up for dessert and a drink but that's it.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/12/2014Very disappoint with this year's meal. For $45 dollars, the meal does not showcase the normal menu and each course is the size of a appetizer. Started was corn fritters, 5 donut hole size and was average. The main course was a noodle beef rib and was the size of an cup and had one piece of beef (the size of a dime). Others at the table had at the most 3 dime size beef in their portion. The coconut shrimp was 3 average size pieces where for the main dish you would at less expect jumbo shrimp. Flavor was good but not worth the cost of the meal. We decided to order some sushi but given the check without asking if there was anything we would like so everyone left hungry after spending $300 for drinks and meal for a party of four.Special Features:
- Dallas skyline at nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014Super value restaurant week menu. Asian fusion food was offerred. We had maki rolls, duck dumplings, lobster fritters as appertizers, beef udon，braised pork and fried rice aa entree. Dessert is a fixed. Food is technically right, tasty but a bit on the salty side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding EveningHeidiandAlanDined on 8/11/2014Arrived for our reservation and had a glass of wine in the bar. Were welcomed to our table which was right up against the window for a perfect view. Our waiter, Jeremiah, introduced himself. He was just amazing and took excellent care of us throughout our evening. Food, wine and service throughout were outstanding - wonderful and welcoming - and it was Restaurant Week - so things were super busy. We will be back for sure!!!Special Features:
- Excellent Restaurant Week Choice!spuds13Dined on 8/11/2014We came for Dallas Restaurant week. Firstly, the view was phenomenal. They weren't too busy on a Monday night, so we were sat at a window. Dallas looked beautiful when we arrived at sunset and when we left in the dark. The ambiance was modern but comfortable. Since it was restaurant week, the menu was limited but all the choices were really good. Our waiter provided great recommendations, for food and drink, that my partner and I loved. The server also had an assistant, so they were incredibly attentive and gracious. I plan on coming back for special occasions and when visitors come to town. The ambiance and food are both something special worth sharing.Special Features:
- NOT UP TO PARDFWFoodieDined on 8/11/2014We visited during Restuarnt Week, which is time for Resturants to shine and show off their stuff. The food was just OK, I would expect much more from an Iron Chef like Wolfgang Puck. The service was less than Par as well. We ordered the Wine Pairing with our meal. 2 times the food came before the wine. I have eaten at Iron Chef Kat Cora's resturant in Walt Disney World and let me just say, She kicked Wolfgang's butt!Special Features:
- Great food and ambianceMBVPDined on 8/10/2014Restaurant speaks for itself, expensive but wholeheartedly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to try onceGourmanmenotDined on 8/10/2014Heard a lot, read a lot, decided to try for wedding anniversary. Tried, experienced, that is enough. Decent service, good food, very much overpriced. Unless special occasion or entertaining guests can find better value elsewhere. In general, might worth one shot.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2014Nice to say you did it. Food was good not great. Great place to go once and say you been there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemBestPlaces2013Dined on 8/9/2014I've always wanted to visit this place and I surprised my date by taking her with me. It was very romantic with breathtaking scenery and the food was most excellent!! You definitely have to make reservations or you won't get a table!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner @ Five Sixty Wolfgang PuckOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014When I booked, I meant it to be a surprise to my wife on our 20th wedding anniversary. My mean attraction was dinning while you rotate 360degrees watching the greater city of Dallas in night lights, that was completely and perfectly accomplished. In short we had a romantic night with good food, enjoyed everything. I have already recommended it to friends and also put others in trouble with their partners who have been asked why they haven't taken their partners there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dallas view from the topBb2eatVIPDined on 8/9/2014Beautiful restaurant with spectacular view of downtown Dallas along with delicious and innovative cuisine. I would have given a better rating with service if only the waiter did not make a grand faux pas of forgetting my husband's dish not that the restaurant was so busy that night. We did not make a fuss but halfway through dinner the mistake was noticed and they tried to make amends this time the manager was overly solicitous. My husband declined to be served the dish but they were relentless so my husband just told them to wrap it up and brought it back to our hotel. Our dinner experience could have been more pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.