Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
300 Reunion Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3917
- Phone: (214) 741-5560
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m.– 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday
5 p.m.– 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday
Bar & Lounge:
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Monday - Thursday
5 p.m. – 12 a.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. -- 11 p.m., Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Patton Robertson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Five Sixty or custom menus available for all events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining space rotates above the Dallas skyline.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Eck 214-571-5733x
- Special Events: Please Contact Lauren Eck 214.571.5733
A word from Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
We are now Open on Sundays! Come join us at Five Sixty atop Reunion Tower. The skyline’s distinguishing 560-foot landmark with the distinctive glowing ball houses legendary chef Wolfgang Puck’s first fine dining restaurant in the city. Upon ascending 50 stories, diners depart from the elevator at the center of the restaurant. From the moment guests enter, they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows that line the restaurant, offering 360-degree views of Dallas as the room revolves. The cuisine draws inspiration from Puck’s renowned signature fine dining restaurants including Spago, Chinois and CUT. Featuring modern fusion of Asian dishes, the menu can be enjoyed in the 150-seat main room or at the restaurant’s two stylish bars: a rotating bar facing outwards so patrons can enjoy the view, and a stationary, ultra-contemporary illuminated glass bar where guests can watch the action at the sushi and robata exhibition kitchen. Wine aficionados will appreciate an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck reviews from OpenTable diners
468 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (412)special occasion (410)romantic (340)fit for foodies (174)notable wine list (168)hot spot (115)good for groups (75)vibrant bar scene (65)late-night find (53)neighborhood gem (36)great for lunch (17)kid-friendly (12)great for brunch (8)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- Great viewBlackngoldxpressDined on 11/23/2014Food was just ok very pricey but the views and the service was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Date NightSteveDined on 11/22/2014I totally surprised my friend by choosing this venue. She was totally awestruck by the view, ambiance, service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Fake" nice with a great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The waiter was "fake" nice. It was to the point of where it was almost comical. He recommended the duck and the redfish, both were average at best. Portions on the regular appitizer menu were small, even though we were told they were "enough to share": 3 pieces for 2 are technically enough to share. The manager did try to right the wrong but too little too late, especially after my drink disappeared before I was done with it. Very unprofessional. I guess our waiter will be at Denny's or McDonald's next week? Maybe he can learn from their processes, they have excellent service!Special Features:
- The FoodAlainas40birthdayDined on 11/21/2014The food was great the fried green beans with Carmelitized walnuts and then I died and whet straight to heaven after tasting the spring rolls and the sauce that accompanied them. The duck was also excellent made to perfection the dressing on the arugula salad was a little to sweet for my taste I personally. Would of used a raspberry walnut vinaigrette.the noodles were my favorite done to perfect. Now for the Bar the chocolate Martina's were out of this world the best I had ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food of my life, but the most expensive too.ReviewerDined on 11/20/2014The food was impeccable. We had the steak and the Quail and I think I could eat the same thing everyday for the rest of my life and die very happy. Unfortunately, it was extremely pricey. Our waitor was kind, but he seemed very distracted and like other tables were his priority over us. A second, younger waitor occasionally would come and fill our water, and he seemed much more attentive to us. The view was breathtaking. Extremely romantic setting. It seemed perfect for intimate group dining as well. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good place:)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014I loved everything about this place the only thing I realized after about an hour my party had been waiting for our food. It was only three of us so I dont know if thats how long they are usually susposed to take.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is just ok, nothing really outstandinggal9375Dined on 11/17/2014Good for a drink or cocktail, great views and personal is very gentle but food is just ok and very expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Decided to go with the 7 course meal...AMAZING! If you want to explore the menu then this is the way to go! Great place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014We loved that place. Our server was super nice and friendly. The place was beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!kendallclair24Dined on 11/14/2014Seven years ago, my friend and I promised each other we would go to Reunion Tower for our 25th birthdays! This year was the year! It was a fantastic experience. The food was amazing. We were both very impressed. I had never had duck before. It was fun to order something I've never had and it be so delicious! The redfish was nicely paired with noodles. I'm not much of a shrimp eater but that wasn't too bad either. It was a fun experience. I would recommend this to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, not the best food.ChelseaDined on 11/11/2014The view from Five Sixty was beautiful, and the service was fabulous, but the food was mediocre and expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!HappytravelerDined on 11/10/2014The waiter made perfect suggestions and he was spot on! From appetizer to dessert it was fantastic. Then there was the view, beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was the perfect setting for the perfect night!duuuuuudddddddeeeee199996Dined on 11/10/2014I had such a pleasant evening. Our waiter was very friendly and the view was amazing. Definitely worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location great- food & service avgOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2014Can't beat the location. Revolving 360 views is a one of a kind experience. The menu is typical Puck (Asian based) and prepared visually stunning but extremely overpriced. The service was slow and not well timed and the wine pour was so minimal the term "rationed" came to mind. I had three glasses through the night which maybe equalled 1.5 at any other location. For a one time YES, as a return venue- probably not. The desk, in phone calls made it sound as if the wait list were a mile long and even upon arrival we were told that our table was still being put together (steering us to the bar of course)- one seated, the Restaurent was 50% filled at best- the bait and switch strategy was in full bloom through the whole meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last meal worthyWinendineDined on 11/9/2014My husband and I had the 7 course taster as well as a wagyu steak that they happened to have while we were there. The ingredients were all fresh and the wagyu steak was the best we've ever had. My husband said he would've picked this for his last meal!Special Features:
- Fun time but priceyLuv2eatDined on 11/9/2014Went on a date night. Was our first time to got here. The view was excellent and it was fun to do this with my wife. I thought the service was ok. Not outstanding but acceptable. There were a few items the server brought us and did not tell us the correct sauce or that something was not hot but in fact was. The food was good. Small portions for what they charge for. I would not make this a regular stop for us and reserve it for special occasions.Special Features:
- Outstanding MealAceOneDined on 11/9/2014Food was excellent with flavors that were new and exciting. Service was outstanding. Wine list was adequate. Overall great experience. Great view.Special Features:
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014I took my girlfriend for your 1st anniversary it was a fanastic experience. The server was great to us, that was our first experience.. I would go again with my two wonderful and handsome boys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Excellent overall dining experience. Food Quality, Service, Ambiance... All incredible. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMENESSJC3BsDined on 11/8/2014Top of my list for fine dining Asian cuisine. The waitress was very knowledgeable on the dishes and had an excellent attitude. Made our ten year anniversary a night to remember forever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & romanticdashofsarahDined on 11/8/2014We came for our anniversary, and I was pleased that each person congratulated us for our anniversary and treated us as if we were special. The food was great. It's a bit over-priced for my standards, but we were expecting that walking in. That being said, we were disappointed that, with the price and environment, they got our meat orders incorrect. My boyfriend ordered the Prime filet at medium, and I ordered the bone-in prime rib at medium-rare. His meal came out very noticeably medium-rare (bright, dark pink with seared edges), & my bone-in came lightly-pink medium, more cooked through than his. We ate and didn't complain to the waiter because, for the time it took to get our food, we didn't want to wait AGAIN. But, it left a sour taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food equals viewjminyardVIPDined on 11/8/2014Expected a restaurant known for spectacular views to offer mediocre food but I was wrong. Everything we tried on the menu was outstanding and also enjoyed a very nice wine.Special Features:
- Problem at the beginning...ReservationProblemDined on 11/7/2014I had made a reservation for 2 on friday (11/07) at 10pm then chanced to 9:30pm online...the hostess at the entrance said that it was supposed to be on the following friday the 14th... Since I was with a very special lady (my girlfriend) I did not insist that I was right. The other gentleman who also worked there came closer and found a table for 10:30pm. Unfortunately I had to wait until 10:30pm at the bar in order to be sit. Here is my reservation confirmation... "Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck LUIZ ABREU Party of 2 on Friday, November 7, 2014 at 10:00 PM". I still have it on my email... Again, it was a special date but it could have turned out a nightmare. Sincerely Luiz AbreuSpecial Features:
- Nice eveningonceayearDined on 11/7/2014560 is the restaurant that my daughter wants to go to every year on her birthday. I made a reservation for 7pm. We finally were taken up at about 7:30 due to a party that wouldn't leave. Apologies were given at the bottom and the top. We were treated to appetizers that were very good, and a discount at the end of the meal. We didn't expect anything extra so it was a nice surprise. The food was very good. I do wish they could do something about the noise level. It can be very hard to hear your tablemates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful view above DallaswashingtongirlDined on 11/6/2014We truly enjoyed our dinner at the Five Sixty. We were pampered by the wait staff and truly enjoyed our experience. Oh, the Martinis were outstanding. This having been my first time in Dallas, I was pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the city and splendid service. I look forward to enjoying the memories made above the skyline in down town Dallas. Dinner, Skyline and Memories, what could be better. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceRomantic29Dined on 11/6/2014I proposed to my girlfriend here. It was a wonderful time, great food, friendly and timely service, amazing views of the city, overall very romantic :)!Special Features:
- AMAZING SERVICE AND FOOD!PixieVIPDined on 11/5/2014This is the second time I've dined at Five Sixty and once again the service was amazing and so was the food! Our waiter had made recommendations as there was so many great choices and his recommendations fit us perfectly as far as flavors, amount of spice/heat and portion size! Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Restaurant!AverageDaveDined on 11/4/2014The view is amazing! It made the night very romantic and memorable. The food was pretty good too! The price is a little on the higher end (expect around 50 per person with wine), but it is well worth it! I am very glad I picked this restaurant; definitely scored some romantic points. Try to dress up just a little and maybe catch a show nearby. I also highly recommend the butternut squash dumplings and the duck breast. Will definitely go back for another special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful nightMyexperienceDined on 11/4/2014My wife's birthday was a memorable success thanks to your restaurant and staff! A wonderful experience. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FINALLY Gave It a Try - ONLY 1 NEGBHDFWVIPDined on 11/3/2014Frankly - we had avoided this place because of the "tourist environment". We started our evening with an incredible 2001 Amarone. Next we had 3 appetizers: Bao Buns/Chicken Dumplings/Lobster and Shrimp Spring Rolls - every one of them was incredible. We choose a Filet and Short Ribs as our entree - near perfect. We finished by trying 3 of their desserts - Chocolate Souffle/Chocolate Cookie/Croissant Bread Pudding - the bread pudding was a little disappointing - but the other 2 were quickly gobbled up. The service was great from start to finish! The only DOWNER was the valet - after spending a TON of money and validating our valet ticket - the valet then told us there was still a $5 charge - AT THESE PRICES - YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & view not worth the hassleLewisVIPDined on 11/3/2014Valet has to be used because of the location; valet was very slow even though we arrived at 6:20 for a 6:30 pm reservation and the stand was not busy. You arrive at street level and must go to the basement of the tower to catch the elevator to the top of the dome. The elevator to the basement didn't work, so down two flights of stairs to the first reception desk where two young ladies await you. Both sked your reservation name. One taped on her keyboard for at least three minutes while we waited. Finally the elevator ride. When we arrive at the restaurant, we go through the whole check in procedure again. Long story short- waiting for $400 bottle of wine:45 min; dinner for 2: 90 min.; plates removed: 15 minutes; check 20 minutes.Special Features:
- Superb!Dallasfood123Dined on 11/2/2014We came for our anniversary and everything was excellent. Our waiter was very helpful for deciding on sme wine for my girlfriend and in describing appetizers and meals to us. The sushi and spring rolls that we had to start were spectacular. Our main dishes were the duckling and the qual and both were excellent as well. The dessert list is also extraordinary. Not to mention the whole time you are rotating around with a view of Dallas and the surrounding area. We made it just in time for sunset which was gorgeous. Not too noisy either, some music in the background but still able to have intimate private conversation. And priced well. Considering the portions you get, the view, and quality of service, well worth the $!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Our first visit will not be our last. We very much enjoyed the squash dumpling appetizer. Amazing flavors. The duckling and pork shank main dishes were also very good and full of flavor. The portion size was surprisingly large. We were stuffed, but still managed to share a very good souffle. Service was top notch as would be expected for this level of restaurant. The meal was definitely well worth the price. Only down side is that if you are looking for romantic ambiance, this place is a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20th Anniversary delight2LoveviewDined on 11/1/2014My husband and I were looking for the perfect place to celebrate our 20th Anniversary, not just the ordinary, but a place to remember and who could go wrong with a restaurant that spins and over looks the city of Dallas. Five Sixty delivered, we had a wonderful time and the experience was enjoyable an at the end they surprised us with a 20th Anniversary ice cream cookie! Thanks Five Sixty for making our dinner experience wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible expereince at 560!!MichalReneeDined on 10/31/2014We loved every second of our time at 560! We came early to have a couple drinks at the bar before our 7:30 dinner reservation. Bartenders were awesome! My husband was very happy they had his 21 year old Glenlivet scotch. I'm pregnant so they made me a couple great mocktails! Definitely try the virgin pina colada! Alcoholic drinks are pricey around $16 each but we planned for it. When our table was ready they came and got us and even carried our drinks for us on a platter. The views were amazing!! The rotation didn't bother either of us. We opted to each do the 7 course dinner which was $135 per person but still worth every penny and was very filling! We took one course to go! There's also a 5 and 11 course option. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dallas SplurgegnealDined on 10/31/2014The 560 is not exactly a Foodies' dream come true but it has its own set of virtues. The setting on Reunion Tower is very dramatic, and a great place to watch a sunset. Our service, delivered by Matthew and his brother Hayden, was impeccable. The wine list was extensive and expensive. The dishes were good, but frankly, not memorable. Bottom line: Go for a special occasion splurge where the setting becomes an important part of the event; otherwise, there are many other better places in Dallas to wine and dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dallas Icon - Great Views!RobDDined on 10/31/2014I've lived in Dallas almost my entire life and this was my first time in Reunion Tower. It was pricey, but worth it! The food was pretty good, but not really worth the price. However, the views and the experience more than makes up for it. If you've never been, GO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceTheHopelessRomanticDined on 10/31/2014From the concierge (James) to the manager (Stephen) everything was outstanding. Our server, Mathew, was excellent. He did a fantastic job with his recommendations for a picky eater. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatTolyDined on 10/30/2014A place you cannot miss if you love or visit DallasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceperispicDined on 10/30/2014I was only disappointed that the wine list was so expensive. We got 2 bottles of wine on the lower end of the price list and it was about $120. Other than that it was a wonderful evening!Special Features: