Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
300 Reunion Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3917
- Phone: 2147415560x
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m.– 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday
5 p.m.– 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday
Bar & Lounge:
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Monday - Thursday
5 p.m. – 12 a.m., Friday & Saturday
5 p.m. -- 11 p.m., Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Patton Robertson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Five Sixty or custom menus available for all events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining space rotates above the Dallas skyline.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Eck 214-571-5733x
- Special Events: Please Contact Lauren Eck 214.571.5733
A word from Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
We are now Open on Sundays! Come join us at Five Sixty atop Reunion Tower. The skyline’s distinguishing 560-foot landmark with the distinctive glowing ball houses legendary chef Wolfgang Puck’s first fine dining restaurant in the city. Upon ascending 50 stories, diners depart from the elevator at the center of the restaurant. From the moment guests enter, they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows that line the restaurant, offering 360-degree views of Dallas as the room revolves. The cuisine draws inspiration from Puck’s renowned signature fine dining restaurants including Spago, Chinois and CUT. Featuring modern fusion of Asian dishes, the menu can be enjoyed in the 150-seat main room or at the restaurant’s two stylish bars: a rotating bar facing outwards so patrons can enjoy the view, and a stationary, ultra-contemporary illuminated glass bar where guests can watch the action at the sushi and robata exhibition kitchen. Wine aficionados will appreciate an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck reviews from OpenTable diners
475 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (415)scenic view (412)romantic (340)fit for foodies (169)notable wine list (168)hot spot (111)vibrant bar scene (73)good for groups (71)late-night find (60)neighborhood gem (38)kid-friendly (20)great for lunch (15)great for brunch (9)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- EntertainingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2014Great food, great view! The best thing we had, lobster-shrimp roll appetizer. Amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Went for the first time with my wife PROS: Appetizers were good Extensive wine list Chocolate soufflé to die for The view Great service CONS: Main courses disappointing. Didn't like the salmon nor the beef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- questionable servicedstimson1983VIPDined on 10/27/2014The food was good but service was lackluster at best. Took 20 min to get drinks and then they were mostly ice. Waitress told us about a special and when we said "we'll get that and..." she totally forgot the duck and when I asked her about it she said she was sorry and that they were out of duck! The thing we were most excited about. Also took about 15 minutes for the waitress to realize that my drink was empty... the service did not fit the priceSpecial Features:
- Excellent Place for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014I had visited this place with my family on birthday and the food was very very tasty and I have no comments on food at all but the waitress we got was not up to the mark. We were extremely unhappy for the service we got. She was not customer friendly and was very artificial and rude(we felt so). She doesn't have patience to explain about the food items. Everyone may love the food and ambiance of the restaurant. However, I feel they should change the chairs they have in the restaurant. Those are not up to the mark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/26/2014The food and view are excellent of course. My wife and I dined here for our 8th anniversary. As an example we each had 2 drinks, an appetizer, main course and shared a desert. Total cost, including tip, came to $227.00. For special occasions while in Dallas it's hard to beat. If you have never been you should go. The restaurant revolves giving you a 360 degree view of the Dallas area.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The food was outstanding. I asked the server what he recommended. He asked if I liked spicy, which I do, so he suggested the prawns. They were absolutely delicious, and the spicy flavor was unlike anything I've ever had. The dessert was amazing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2014This dining experience was in honor of my 69th birthday. We were seated at a small table that had chairs with a very low back, and although we greatly enjoyed every other aspect of the evening, our backs were hurting by the time we were leaving. My husband is 71. All other similar tables had chairs with high backs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly an enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Food was wonderful and the views of Dallas were spectacular.Special Features:
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Wolfgang Puck has made this restaurant an excellent place for a special meal! Love the Asian Fusion! I found the price to be reasonable considering the atmosphere and food! The duck and baked Alaska are our favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of the five star restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014it is a very romantic & lovely place for any outing u may have going on an u can't beat the service , an the view from the restaurant is so vibrant an jaw dropping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to Dallas, great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/25/2014A random encounter with a Dallas resident in June solicited a suggestion to make sure my wife and I ate here while in Dallas for a few days. We were not disappointed and will remember this one for a long time. 360 degree views of Dallas, very creative menu, excellent service. The Lobster Crab Spring roll appie was wonderful, I had the Singapore Shrimp which was delightfully spicy and we shared the freshly baked chocolate chip cookie dessert, which is memorable. Recommendations for special event. we were celebrating our anniversary and the place was full of couples all celebrating something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, club feel, too loudDinerDined on 10/24/2014Be aware there is a dress code. We were fine, but did not know that prior to arriving. The view is as promised, fantastic! The restaurant revolves once per hour. The ambiance is very "club-like" feel. Ok if that is what you want. The food was pretty good but not as spectacular as the price warrants. Very pricey. Paying for the view and puck's name. The portions were not very large. The service was pleasant but very slow! To eat the three courses took two hours and only because we asked for the check as we ordered dessert. The largest problem was the noise level. It was so bad that we were literally yelling at each other across the table and have up finally. It was less energetic (as described above) and just plain noisy. Also cold.Special Features:
- SpectacularJamesDined on 10/24/2014My wife and I enjoyed our evening at Five Sixty very much. The food was amazing and the service was fabulous. The views of Dallas were incredible, as the restaurant rotated around. We will go back.Special Features:
- Amazing!NewtoDallasDined on 10/22/2014My husband and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary here and it was perfect! Of course, it is expensive, but that is expected and worth it for even just the view. The service was incredible and the food was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS!!dancingdocDined on 10/21/2014Great food, ambience, service & view...highly recommend!!Special Features:
- awesome sunset dining experience!foodiejacDined on 10/21/2014My husband and I had dinner here recently on the night of our daughter's engagement. The view is spectacular, the atmosphere is energetic and beautiful, and the food is superb. While the restaurant completes a full rotation in one hour, you can enjoy awesome views of the city, especially at sunset. We enjoyed chicken dumplings, crispy quail and prawns in a tomato based sauce. Highly recommend for special occasion dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the foodcoldfood4uDined on 10/19/2014On my visit to 560 I had a guest in town and wanted to take them to s nice dinner. The problem we had , was our entrees were cold both entrees. The manager acted professional in correcting the problem.
- BEST BIRTHDAY EVER❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️HAPPYTRACIDined on 10/19/2014This was the PERFECT BIRTHDAY.... So romantic. The service was excellent. Our hostess/waitress Amanda was absolutely nice, knowledgeable, helpful, attentive, & the BEST picture taker EVER👍😊. Will make this a yearly tradition for my birthday. Thank you all so much for helping my boyfriend make my 46 birthday SO SPECIAL🙏😊👍❤️🎉🎂🎈❗️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From special to SPECTACULAROpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014The staff of 560 turned our special night into a spectacular night. My exchange student and I were celebrating his 18th birthday which is a huge deal in Sweden so I needed his night to be very special. I was not disappointed. Service was fantastic. Matt and Jeremiah both were top-notch. Food was worth the wait and everyone was very punctual and attentive. Our downstairs host&hostess were warm, welcoming and highly professional. I will definitely plan to visit again much sooner than I had previously planned.Special Features:
- AwesomeTablefor2Dined on 10/18/2014The experience is one those WOW memories that will never be forgotten. My wife and I spent our wedding anniversary at 560 and it was a last minute reservation on a maybe you would like going there comment from the Hotel front desk person who has never been there; a bit skeptical because of last minute recommendation, also from out of town, not enough information on a special evening, to many variables on how this could have gone wrong... it was the complete opposite from the desk downstairs to the waiters that serve absolutely AWESOME!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Dining Experience7BeachbumsDined on 10/18/2014I took my wife to Wolfgang Puck for her birthday and she was totally blown away! First the view is exceptional and the rotating view means that there are no bad seats in the place. The wait staff is attentive but not hovering, easy to get their attention and never a long wait for whatever you ask for. Everyone know it was my wife's birthday and everyone that brought something to the table wished her a happy celebration. The food was great, I loved every bite and the tastes blended. No one rushed you out, check was not brought until asked for and everything was processed efficiently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great with kids mine is 5skydiver75204Dined on 10/18/2014great with kids mine is 5, food good, coffee mediocreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best!!EC1105Dined on 10/17/2014I took my girlfriend to this restaurant as a surprise..we loved it!! Best food we have ever tried..the service is so good and attentive...we recommend it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate in StyleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014My husband, parents and I went to Five Sixty for my 35th birthday. It exceeded our expectations by miles! The atmosphere, views, service, food, wine selection were beyond anything we hoped it would be. We will certainly be repeat customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014My lady and I second time up there. It was great. This time was our 7th Anniversary together. I booked a 7:30 time so we could watch the sunset. The service was good, they kept out waters full and waiters were very friendly. My complaint would only be the waiter who serve our table must of been having a bad day of some sort. Don't get me wrong he was very respectful but just didn't have the energy I anticipated. He did not crack one smile. That thru off my mood from the get go. Idk if it was from not ordering a drink or a main course but I just felt like we were not included. Beside that part of the service, everything else was good. The last visit left a bitter taste so I do not know if I will be going there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Food was as good as the ViewrbunchDined on 10/15/2014You couldn't ask for a better experience. From the reservations the service and the food were all OUTSTANDING! Would highly recommend to anyone who loves the view of downtown Dallas.Special Features:
- It was my wife's birthdayGr8viewdallasDined on 10/15/2014I booked this dinner for my wife's birthday due to the fact she loves the Dallas sky line and the view was great also the food was great our server was very nice friendly and took care of us very good I will recommend this place to othersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When the hype is understateddoug123Dined on 10/14/2014The experience was excellent from the elevator to the top to being greeted at the door and having our party of 5 being seated right away, we knew this was going to be special. Our 2 team servers were excellent and all was great. The food was awesome and I could have made a meal of the appetizers. The portions were excellent and the big hits were the Crispy quail and the Duck. Service was well timed no long wait and no feeling of being rushed. Prices were extremely reasonable for the quality, service and ambiance. Can't think of a more pleasant experience. Will certainly come back numerous timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing PacingvolleyballboyDined on 10/13/2014I ordered an entree and an appetizer. The person I was with ordered the tasting menu, so we knew food would come at strange times. However, after his third plate was delivered, we were looking for the waiter to ask about the appetizer or ask for a piece of bread or something. Did not find him, but my entree was delivered next. The only response I got was "I don't know what's going on with the kitchen." I was just surprised for this caliber of restaurant to make that type of mistake and then just let it go. I was starving, so waiting that long for food did not really help me enjoy the ambiance or the meal as much as I would have if my order had been correct. That being said the person I was with loved the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a Must Go To PlaceBreezeDined on 10/13/2014Yes, the food is fantastic! The view even better! If you are in Dallas, you need to see Dallas and this is an excellent way to do just that. Drive the city by day and see it in style at night. First courses are big enough to share. Don't be afraid to ask what something is and to try something new (if you are not a foodie so to speak). Don't look in the mirrors near the elevator at ground level - trust me. Better roadway signs would help. It's not the first left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperiencefittsdineDined on 10/13/2014Awesome dinner at an amazing location. What a view. We were coming in from out of town and at the last minute had to change our reservation which the restaurant accommodated with no fuss. We told them when we arrived that we needed to be done by 7:30 pm to make the Paul McCartney show (which was also incredible) and they worked very hard to accommodate our request. Wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Special Occasion SpotDallDinerDined on 10/13/2014My wife and I went here for our 19th wedding anniversary. The food was great - had the duckling and the Texas Redfish, both were superb. Wait staff was very nice and attentive. When we made the reservation they asked if we were celebrating anything and I told them it was our anniversary. The staff knew this and all commented on it. At the end of the meal, we shared a dessert and they brought out the plate with "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate on it. The combination of the food, the attentiveness of the staff and, of course, the great views of the Dallas skyline made this a really enjoyable meal.Special Features:
- Take your woman here....DateNightDefiniteYesDined on 10/11/2014She will thank you. It was the most memorable experience. She was totally surprised, blew away by the upscale service and great food. She loved the elevator ride to the top and seeing the Dallas Skyline from an up close and personal perspectiveSpecial Features:
- great for special daysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014This place is great for special events like first date ...wedding anniversarySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food, Incredible ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/10/2014The best of all worlds! Get an excellent view of Dallas while dining on fantastic food. This is a great spot for a special occasion or just a night out.Special Features:
- Unbelievable food and viewsHinsley1Dined on 10/10/2014Drove from OKC to Dallas just to eat at the Five Sixty to see what all the fuss was about. The filet you can cut with a spoon!!! Some of the sauces had a bite to them but with FLAVOR!! A 5 STAR experience for our whole group. Food was worth the drive!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The only complaint I have was with valet parking. Our reservation was at 8 and we did not return till after 10:30. By that time the outside parking attendants had left the street level checkin. We did not see any signs informing us of how to retrieve our car. We had to wander around inside till we found the hotel lobby that directed us to an inside valet desk. They took care of us finally after wasting approx 15 minutes. Not a good evening finish after a great meal at great restaurant.Special Features:
- Somehow disappointedLeandroDined on 10/9/2014First: I made a question about get 15 minutes earlier at the restaurant and the answer was that you a bar for it. When I arrived was different and you did not had open spot so I waited from 7:00 to 7:45 (reservation at 7:30) Second: I choose the 5 course meal and said that I do not like spice food. Everything was spice. The spice food was not a big issue but I lost the sun set and the moonrise...in the end I spend 285 dollars in a dinner for 2 without those features and having spice food...Special Features:
- Best View in TownOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014If you've ever heard the phrase "watching the World go by", it definitely applies to 560. Sipping your drinks and nibbling on outstanding appetizers was an awesome way to unwind after a long day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five SixtyJoeCPADined on 10/8/2014Chose this place for a romantic dinner. The restaurant was beautiful. Service was great. View was of course amazing. But is was VERY noisy in there. We had to talk louder and lean in to hear each other. The sushi was amazing and the dumpling appetizer was great. But the main course, I had the quail and she had the pork, was just okay. Nothing special. I was really disappointed in the main course. I didn't get to eat what I wanted, lacquered duck, as they were already out of it at 8pm on a Thursday. She had two glasses of wine, and I had two beers. Our ticket was right at $200 with tip total was $244. I've had better food at street vendors. So I won't recommend this place unless you just want to eat 560 feet in the air.Special Features: