Fishtales Bar & Grill
3355 NE 33rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fishtales Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fishtaleson33rd.com/
- Phone: 9546892344x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 2:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cathy Vassallo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Call us for large party catering
- Entertainment: Check our complete events calendar at www.FishtalesOn33rd.com
- Special Events: We love to celebrate. Call or e-mail us so we can make special arrangements.
- Cross Street: South Federal Hwy
- Public Transit: We are on the GALT LINK of Sun Trolley.
We are steps away from the BEACH COMMUNITY CENTER stop for the Pelican Hopper from Lauderdale by the Sea and a short walk from the Il Lugano Hotel where you can be dropped off by The Watertaxi (stop #12)
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Bring some change. Parking Meters are 50 cents per hour until Midnight.
A word from Fishtales Bar & Grill
Fishtales Restaurant & Nightclub is located just north of Oakland Park Blvd and A1A. We are open 7 days a week and serve the best seafood and sandwiches in town with indoor and outdoor seating. A local favorite in North Beach Fort Lauderdale, we have a full liquor bar and live entertainment 6 nights a week. Come enjoy the food, fun and friends at "Fishtales on 33rd".Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fishtales Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Live Music, Good Food & No CoverLeezaRNDined on 8/26/2014Tuesday Night, a top notch band, FUSION, played until 12:30am. They started at 8:30, so one can enjoy a nice quiet dinner at one of the 12-14 tables; followed by music from the 70s & 80s & some current hits as well. Outside & at the bar seating is available as well; the club gets a rockin, but still maintains it's intimate ambience. The bartenders & waitstaff are available to you without being intrusive. My dinner was excellent, but I've eaten lunch there, and it was good; not a large clientele during the day. However, Debbie, the daytime bartender & server is top notch. I really enjoyed my experience at Fishtales. I hope that you do too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot for Music/FoodMisty11Dined on 8/16/2014This place is great. Loved the food and music. We had the fish tacos and blackened mahi mahi (was supposed to be grouper, but was substituted). Great atmosphere. It's a small place but decor is very nice.Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Fishtales Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- This place was horrible, serviceJayjayDined on 2/17/2014This place was horrible, service was the worst theres no sign that says seat yourself but apparently you do. We stood like idiots while servers just walked past us and didnt say anything. When we finally sat ourselves we waited at least 10-15 mins for drinks. When a bartender finally took our order he sat talking to a co worker for 10 minutes right in front of us before putting our food in. The calamari was chewy, and the fish tacos had so much avocado sauce in the you can't even taste fish. This was a birthday celebration for my brother in law and i didn't bother telling the sever, i figured it take to long to get birthday singers. I will never go back im always willing to give food a second chance but when you get ignored by entire staff.
- Hidden gem!DonandEllaDined on 2/13/2014We booked this place for dinner, even though there were no reviews, and the overall rating looked spotty. This place is located on 33rd st,at A1A, just north of Oakland park, in the neighbourhood that was struggling for so long. Not any more! We encountered a vibrant bar/restaurant where the live entertainment was about to take the stage. They had a Cuban entertainer (forgot his name, sorry) and it was Latin ladies night. The music was great(not booming loud so that you couldn't carry on a conversation) .We had an order of Mahi meditteranian and Mahi w/ almond crust. Both cooked beautifully! The service was great, personal, and appreciated. We will definitely go back, anytime. A true neighbourhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should Not Be on Open Table !OpenTableCriticVIPDined on 8/2/2013We made a reservation at this restaurant (on Open Table) for August 2nd. We arrived while it was raining, and the restaurant was not very busy. There is no host or hostess present on staff. After standing at the front door for nearly 5 minutes, none of the staff would make eye contact with us. Finally, we see a table in the back corner with a reserved sign on it...the only one in the restaurant with a reserved sign. Thinking we made a reservation, we proceeded to go and sit down there, when we were approached by a waitress, who in a rude tone, informed us that they table was reserved. The place is a dingy bar and smelled like fried food. They have no business being on O.T. /We decided to leave and go to 15th Street Fisheries instead.
- The restaurant had a bandOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/18/2012The restaurant had a band playing the night we were there & most people had come for the music & bar scene. As you can imagine, it was quite loud inside but it was a nice enough outside so we had dinner outside. The food was well prepared, the service was good & there was an interesting, eclectic crowd,.Special Features:
- Not a place that needs reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/9/2012Not a place that needs reservations, especially since the waitstaff could care less if you have them or not. Our waitress was so rude that we almost walked out.
- Service was totally unprofessional;OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/7/2011Service was totally unprofessional; bartender was drinking behind the bar, soda was flat, waitress and manager didn't even know they were affiliated with open-table. Waitress yelled at me when I decided not to eat anything. Very poor definition of customer service. Will never eat there again!