Fisher's Tudor House
1858 Street Rd.
Bensalem, PA 19020Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Fisher's Tudor House
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fisherstudor.com/
- Phone: 2152449777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 8:30pm,
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ken Decker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Sit down and Buffet menus are available for Lunch and Dinner. Three Ballrooms, Intimate Reception Rooms and other Event Spaces. Seasons Venue with Club Lights and an enormous Dance floor to create a "Club" atmosphere.
- Private Party Facilities: Beautiful, elegant rooms for your private Event of 35 to 400 persons. An extensive selection of food, Hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, plated meals or buffets with room for your entertainment, Bar and dance floor. Your tables are dressed with White linen tablecloths and you have a wide choice of linen napkin colors, Custom decorated fresh baked cakes along with the bread and desserts are prepared in our Bakery with a Culinary Institute trained staff. Event availability is flexible to accommodate your desires.
- Private Party Contact: Shannon Harder 2152449777
- Entertainment: Friday evenings 7 to 10 pm. Live music with a vocalist performing a variety of music in a casual atmosphere. Serving an amazing Pub menu featuring a large variety of food, bottled and draft beer – including Craft Beers wine and Premium wine by the glass. And of course, an array of liquors to make that perfect cocktail.
- Special Events: Weddings, Wedding Receptions, for 50 to 400. Baby and Bridal Showers, Sweet 16s and Quinceners. Fashion Shows, Trade Shows Brithdays and Anniversaries. We have the skills, the personel and the experience to do them all and to do them well. We are at your service
A word from Fisher's Tudor House
Upscale Lunch and Dinner menus, excellent service in an attractive atmosphere. Always serving fresh Fish and Seafood - our Specialty - but we serve a terrific selection of Meats, Poultry and Pasta dishes. Refreshing Martinis, Premium Wines by the glass, Signature Cocktails, numerous Craft, imported and domestic beers - bottled, cans and on tap. Groups are professionally attended & welcome for their Special Occasions. Our Lounge has an amazing Pub menu. Private rooms are available. Our Culinary Institute trained Bakers and Chefs prepare all the delicious Food, breads, desserts and cakes that are used for our Restaurants and Events. Fisher's is A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fisher's Tudor House reviews from OpenTable diners
- Pleasing to someOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013My family had dinner here on Easter. The dinning experience was good for most of the dinner party. My family ordered my dinner to go. It was delicious.Special Features:
- The worst food I've had atMJK1VIPDined on 3/9/2013The worst food I've had at a restaurant in years. I got a broiled seafood combo plate, one of the most popular menu items according to the server, and it was nothing but butter. It had no flavor and the fish was mushy. The asparagus side was over cooked and stringy. The salad was good, but I asked for a balsamic vinegarete dressing and got a bottle of balsamic vinegar! The atmosphere was tacky - lots of bad wall paper, fake plants, and chairs with wheels. It is really geared for weddings and events - having multiple banquet rooms in addition to the restaurant.
- The food, service, and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2013The food, service, and atmosphere was excellent and at a great a price.Special Features:
- I had been passing by Fisher'sValerieVIPDined on 10/13/2012I had been passing by Fisher's Tudor House Restaurant for years. Finally, I decided to try them. I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely the place looks inside. The food was not only plentiful, but, it was also tasty. I certainly have missed out by not going to this restaurant sooner.Special Features:
- The dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/1/2012The dining experience was excellemt fromstart to finish. Our server, Jean Marie was one the most attentive and helpful server that we have ever had anywhere. The food was excellent and plentiful. The decor may be a bit dated, but it really does fit in with the ambience of the restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:
- The Birthday Boy Turns 20OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012Our experience was wonderful! We were able to had celebrated my son's 20th birthday with good food and excellent service all in a comfortable setting. Our server was phenomonal! She treated the birthday guy as a king. He enjoyed the attention. He was very well pleased with his meal and so too were the rest of us. Everything was delicious. We look for towards having many more dinners at your facility.Special Features:
- Fisher's Tudor House disapointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/18/2012This was a disapointment. The food was dry and the sauces overpowering.
- Big portions, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2012Portion sizes are huge and food is good. Bruschetta appetizer is the best thing ever!