FishBones - Lake Mary
7005 County Road 46A
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
FishBones - Lake Mary
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fishbonesrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 4075850470x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Monday - Saturday 4:30-6:30
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Chris Michael
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have three dining areas inside that can accommodate groups from 14 to 100. We also have an outdoor patio that can be used for groups from 20 to 150.
- Private Party Contact: Group Dining 4075813236x
- Entertainment: Live music Wednesday through Saturday on our patio
A word from FishBones - Lake Mary
With a menu as unique as its name, FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood, aged steaks and prime rib. Cutting-edge sushi and fresh oysters round out the menu at this “local favorite” restaurant. FishBones’ gourmet cuisine is prepared on a custom-built pit over a Florida citrus and oak wood burning fire at 1200º searing in the fabulous flavors. FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants and Orlando Magazine has crowned FishBones with the titles of “Best Restaurant”,“ Best Seafood”, “Best Outdoor Dining” and “Best Place for Cocktails”. Experienced, friendly service in a Key West inspired atmosphere creates a comfortable setting for any dining event. An impressive wine list compliments the seafood and steak making FishBones the ultimate dining experience. We look forward to amazing you very soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
FishBones - Lake Mary reviews from OpenTable diners
122 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)romantic (56)fit for foodies (42)neighborhood gem (39)notable wine list (38)good for groups (34)great for outdoor dining (32)hot spot (25)vibrant bar scene (24)scenic view (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- Great RestaurantDogearVIPDined on 10/19/2014This is literally my favorite restaurant and if I lived in Florida I would go there every week. I have eaten there many times and the food and service is always on point.I would recommend this to a friend.
- tano4diningDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed a special sweetest day. Food was great and we had an especially good waiter.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great ServiceiBiteLiteVIPDined on 10/14/2014Everything was fantastic. They have really stepped up service and quality since my last visit. We had the fish special, shrimp tempora sushi, wedge salad, crab cake & king of the bone. Again, everything was great will go back again and try more seafood and the prime rib looked great too. I personally had the king of the bone, which is a bone in strip, Pittsburg rare - it was solid and noteworthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinner for twoluv2tasteDined on 10/12/2014Floswers were brought to our table as requested. oysters rockefeller were excellent. the shrimp,scallops and crab in a creme sauce were the best. wine was a little pricey but good. excellent waitress. Rachel was her name. will try the happy hour next. Pete DeglomineSpecial Features:
- Meeting with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Service was excellent from beginning to end. From the hostess to the manager, were constantly checking and making sure everything was all right. Made it possible to have a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- JoebikeVIPDined on 10/7/2014Fishbones Lake Mary is the gold standard for the Lake Mary area.Special Features:
- Jacks Review of Fishbones2dine0eatersDined on 10/6/2014I thimk Fishbones Resturant in Lake Mary is overrated and not nearly what it once was. I much prefer Charleys (in the same chain), Flemings and Christners all located in the Metro Orlando area. Fishbones is certainly not a fine dining resturant and the prices are awfully high considering what you get. The steaks were ok a but not great, (mine came out medium rare perfectly cooked, but my wifes came out undercooked rare. While we both ordered the 12 oz filet, my steak was much smaller than hers - markedly so. Consequently mine was cooked correctly and hers much undercooked. It took 12 minutes to get her steak back. No pun intended, but I have a very bad taste in my mouth thinking about our 30th anniversary dining experience at Fishbones.
- Fishbone's ALERTOrlandoEpicurianDined on 10/4/2014Don't worry! The food is as good as always. However, the service was very slow. Maybe it was a good thing, because we were able to spend quality time talking with our friends. The meal took about 2.5 hours to complete. The most disturbing news was that Fishbone's no longer has Red Velvet Cake on the menu. This was shocking news, but I determined it may be best for me and you to complain to the manager. It was one of the more popular desserts on the menu. Best thing to do is complain and see if they will bring it back. Great opportunity for Talk of the Town to send out a broadcast email announcing its return. I finally got over the news, without slitting my wrist because I was full anyway. Still one of my favorite restaurants in Orlando.Special Features:
- Special OccasionFloridaTopChefFanDined on 10/3/2014We took our daughter out to dinner for college parents weekend. Open Table noted it was our first visit and the manager brought over a free appetizer. The filet mignon topped with shrimp and lump crab was spectacular. the service was attentive. Can't wait to come back. Jim was a great server!Special Features:
- Second to None.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/3/2014One word description of the service, ambience, food....flawless. If you love the one you are with, take her here. You'll both be talking about "that dinner" for quite some time. Only problem, no way to top this dining experience so I'm a little worried I set the bar too high for any other place around. So, pretty much have to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing seafoodkitcat316Dined on 10/3/2014This was our second time at Fishbones. Both times we had amazing seafood dishes, and great service. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great steak and fishLMvisitor2Dined on 10/3/2014The food was great and the kitchen staff was fast and met my dietary needs. The wait staff was OK. Didn't feel like he listened to me during the ordering which led to redoing the veggies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014The roasted vegetables were too large, and the carrots were not totally cooked.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/28/2014The seafood here is just absolutely fabulous. It is one place where you get what you pay for and I mean that in a good way. It's always my choice for special occasions. I had the Black Grouper and my girlfriend has the Chilean Sea Bass. I would like to try a steak there sometime, but the seafood is just too good to pass up.Special Features:
- Good foodcrater5VIPDined on 9/27/2014We took our 3 children. Food was good. They forgot my salad and the calamari was too chewy. Steaks were great. My son loved his cheese burger. We would definitely try the restaurant again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood Awesomeness!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My husband and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary at Fishbones. We had a early dinner so it wasn't crowed or noisy. We could actually enjoy our intimate conversation. Our waiters name was Chris. He was very kind and patient. Another kind gentleman ( didn't catch his name ) came to our table and gave us a very tasty appetizer and cookies. It was the perfect dinner and the food was amazing! We will return to Fishbones and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceteenagersintowDined on 9/24/2014Outstanding service. Very impressed with the manager. He really doted on the customers and made sure everyone was happy.Special Features:
- very nice seafoodpmnyVIPDined on 9/23/2014A nice seafood restaurant in Lake Mary. Service could have been slightly better, but over all a good spot for seafood, steaks and cocktails. Nice wine list also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014This was our first time here as it was highly recommended from a friend. My husband and I thought the food was fantastic and reasonably price for the quality of food. Our service was very nice and gave us suggestions and we felt like he took time with us and cared that our dining service was an excellent experience. We plan on returning lots of times for our date nights.Special Features:
- not the best timeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/18/2014We were there on Thursday night. We were seated promptly. It was abnormally hot and we were seated inside near the patio bar. It smelled horribly like cigarettes. My pork chop was over cooked and so was the veggies. The orzo was greasy. The calamari was awesome. The service was great but the total experience due to the food prep was sub par. We might try again but I would prefer to go to Vito's across town.Special Features:
- Fishbones is special.Bill27nyrDined on 9/16/2014I throughly enjoy Fishbones, the food is always delicious. The people are knowledgeable ,friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Good at FishWJM32779Dined on 9/14/2014Our table ordered Fish and Crab (separately). Crab was steamed and tasteless. Fish Very overcooked. I am done with this place.
- Always a hit!WPfanDined on 9/12/2014Just a casual weekend dinner with our family, but always so terrific! Food, service, and atmosphere is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful ExperiencePeterVIPDined on 9/12/2014Accommodating staff, great food and beautiful restaurant made our anniversary celebration only better. We have been coming to FishBones since it opened and always have a great experience. They really care about their customers. I highly recommend FishBones, for any occasion.Special Features:
- Too expensive for cold foodChamp24VIPDined on 9/6/2014Our dinner service took 2.5 hours to complete with overcooked protien and cold side dishes after a long wait. The prices are way to high for the quality of the food and the service. This is the second time in a row we have had this bad experience and won't be venturing back to Fishbones.Special Features:
- perfect anniversarygogofishbonesDined on 9/6/2014it was our 11th wedding anniversary and its also my wifes favorite place to eat, when you have time to enjoy the evening. I recommend it to my friends for not only special occasions , but a fun night out with excellent food and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dining experienceSteve196Dined on 9/5/2014If you like steaks, do yourself a favor and try the prime rib. I went for a t-bone after reviewing the menu, and my mother got the prime rib, and while my steak was perfection, the prime rib was out of this world. They serve it unlike anywhere I've ever tried: blackened on a hard wood plank. The flavors were amazing and it might be one of the top 3 steaks I've had in my life. Otherwise, everything was spot on. Our server Allen was exceptional and they surprised us with a appetizer of "tuna nachos" which is really just a perfect serving of shashimi tuna on a nori chip. Small detail, but it made a wonderful night even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FishbonesMPOTVIPDined on 9/4/2014Food was OK. I have had lots better. It was a little pricey. I don't think I will go back. Mediocre seafood, pricey and every time to door opened to the patio, I had to smell tobacco smoke. I think the place is overated.
- Always specialSoCalFoodieDined on 9/2/2014This place never fails. The food, service and the overall atmosphere of it are excellent. I've been going there a long time and have never had a bad experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MindyMindyDined on 9/2/2014Great place with good menu choices. We have dined here many times and have never been disappointed. Noise level is too loud for a dining room of this caliber. Great Happy Hour menu as well. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- No just no.BWildeVIPDined on 8/31/2014Bottom line: the servers were attentive but the meal was terrible. The food was overly seasoned (loads of salt and butter) yet bland and over cooked. I have never seen steamed veggies served so limp even though they were just peeled (carrots) and cut into quarters (carrots and zucchini). I had the mahi mahi and my husband had shrimp. The kitschy marine decor should have been a giveaway for what was to come. If you like bad diner cuisine this is the place to come get it in some style. However the place needs a spin on Restaurant impossible to save it soon. I am sorry we went.
- Salt overloadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014As soon as we were seated, our waiter (by accident) spilled two glasses of water on my husband and other guest. We were moved to a different table. The food was the saltiest meal I have ever had, I have eaten at Fishbones before and never experienced this, even with the same menu item. This was mentioned to the waiter who said he would let the the chef know ..... Really? Water on my husband and an oversalted dinner and nothing to compensate .... Two days later I am still tasting all the salt ..... Will not be going back for a long time! At those prices I would expect more!Special Features:
- Big disappointment - go elsewhereMCODinerVIPDined on 8/30/2014Service was terrible - many missing items, appetizer was never delivered, server not checking back to verify everything was ok which it was not. Multiple entrees arrived undercooked and cold. Manager did not take appropriate actions to rectify or compensate for terrible experience throughout the evening, despite our table's politeness and tact. Did not seem to care. Do not go to this restaurant - there are much better choices at this price point within the area and in the greater Orlando area. Probably explains why on a Saturday night the restaurant was less than 25% full. Many other restaurants on OpenTable did not even have availability on the same evening, so the calendar isn't the reason. Can't see this place surviving much longer.
- Great Meal, AgainFredmoflaDined on 8/30/2014Our most recent trip to Bonefish was as good as ever. The food is excellent. Everything we had was fresh and delicious. The service was great. Rachel took very good care of the three of us, which includes our 8 year old daughter, a real "foodie". They offer a children's menu, which is very nice. The shrimp cocktail, clam chowder and the lobster bisque were fabulous. The entrees, which included steak, fish and shrimp were delectable. And the house salad is very unique. The room is lovely, and the entire experience was memorable. Bonefish is not cheap, but the food and ambiance, as well as the service make it a place we go to for a special dinner. We will continue to dine there when we can.Special Features:
- Special OccasionSatisfiedDined on 8/25/2014We always go to Fishbones for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. We are really treated special.Special Features:
- Special occasionFcg264Dined on 8/24/2014We celebrated our 46 year anniversary and had a very nice meal and enjoyable experience. Fish was fresh and tasty. Service was excellent and manager checked on us several times. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodLuv2dineDined on 8/22/2014We love this restaurant and the food is always great, especially the chocolate cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!PrinceOfUSADined on 8/22/2014We had dinner at FishBones to celebrate our Anniversary. First time we visited this restaurant and our experience was awesome. We had Macadamia Crusted Florida Gulf Mahi Mahi and that was worth the money! We had a fabulous time and will definitely go back again. If anything negative, we would like to have a more romantic atmosphere for our night. The light tend to more of the cold side (bluish), instead of to a warm color. The pictures taken missed the yellow/red warm color, and our faces looked cold - and that is not a memory you want to have of your Anniversary :-)Special Features:
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 8/22/2014Aug 22 dined at Fishbones for birthday dinner. Calamari, salad and bread. No issues. Fillet mignon ordered MW came out WD! Second steak was a poor quality of meat, fatty, thin and well done. It was chewy! Brought it home for my dog. Shrimp are flattened and over breaded. Poor quality of food. Very disappointed. Not the way to celebrate a special evening. Steak. POOR quality and over cooked!
- HoneyBadger4HoneyBadger4Dined on 8/19/2014First time dinner at this restaurant, wonderful and delicious! We will definitely be return guests and bring friends.Special Features: