Firkin on Paradise
4503 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Firkin on Paradise
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://firkinonparadise.com/
- Phone: 7024573756
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Brunch: Sunday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00a, - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Gastro Pub, British
- Executive Chef: Jason Ensman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering for all different types of events.
- Private Party Facilities: Private room for up to 50 people for dining, 60 for meeting, and 75 for cocktail reception.
Room comes with state of the art 100" HD projector (Plug & Play capabilities.)
- Private Party Contact: Tony & Mariel 7024573756
- Entertainment: Soccer, Football, Rugby, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball to name just a few different types of sports we offer on 15 screens. Live entertainment every other Friday starting at 8PM.
A word from Firkin on Paradise
Firkin Thirsty? Good, the Firkin has 42 beers on draught to quench your thirst including local favorites! Hungry? Traditional British favorites, huge burgers and sandwiches, fresh salads, delicious pizzas, tasty appetizers and desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Firkin on Paradise reviews from OpenTable diners
- We went here because we hadOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/12/2013We went here because we had friends in town from England. We all thought the food was really good. They had a kids menu too which is nice for a bar. My main complaint was that it took a long time to get the food. Our server was very nice and she did a good job, but it wasn't that crowded so I'm not sure why it took so long to cook to food. We waited at least 30 minutes. Overall I thought it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I made a reservation for 14OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013I made a reservation for 14 people for a birthday party on Saturday the 27th. I received a confirmation and even left a phone number and email address. I had to call the restaurant for a question on that Saturday prior to 7pm and was told they were not taking reservations because they were having the UFC fight. So luckily I was able to move my party to another location. I like Firkin and the food. This is more of a communication issue between Firkin and Open Table. I would have been pretty upset had I shown up with 14 people and there was no reservation.
- The experience was awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013The experience was awesome but there were about 10 people in the restaurant and the service to our table was so slow because the servers were all chit chatting. We were not in a hurry but it took a long time to get our bill. Other than that it was great.Special Features:
- Good PubFoodieLVVIPDined on 4/13/2013Nice pub with good selction of food. Not expensive either. Good place to go if you want to hit a pub that has a truly English Pub feel go here.
- This was our 3rd time to Firkin!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2013This was our 3rd time to Firkin! We really like this place. Great service evertime we have been here. Great food. We will be going back!Special Features:
- I called twice to ask whyOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/1/2013I called twice to ask why they did not post my opentable points since I dined there and it still has been fixed, two days later.
- I love this place. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I love this place. Service is great, a little odd only because both times we went it was nearly empty. This place has potential to be a hot spot or favorite place among locals and tourists. If they advertised a bit more this place can get good busy. If I were a soccer fanatic, I would go here for the games. Probably for the World Cup this year I'll go here to hang out, eat some fish and chips, and enjoy some beer and cocktails.Special Features:
- Great place! My son was disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/27/2012Great place! My son was disappointed that the wing selection did not include honey-garlic (he raves over the grilled cheese, though). Otherwise it was excellent!Special Features:
- 4th Visit42ndVIPDined on 12/15/2012Tovin is the Bomb! - by far the best server I've had there...ask for Him! This was the best of 4 visits, not quite as noisey tonight, Tovin was a great attentive and freindly server.Special Features:
- Good ole Noisey Vegas FUN!!!42ndVIPDined on 12/11/2012This was my third visit to the Firkin, I had to rate the service a litle lower on this visit...I chalk this up to being seated in an "out of the way" location. My last two visits were far better...and LOUDER, being that there is always a lively crowd, ongoing trivia over the loudspeaker and lots of drinking. Its really a fun place to go, and I'll definately go again & again. Everything I've eaaten there so far has been better than expected for "pub food". The fish n chips are great, so is the flat iron steak with asparagus & mashed. The shepards pie (called something else on the menu) is also great. Go with a crowd and make your "own noise"!Special Features:
- Someone give Tony, our waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/9/2012Someone give Tony, our waiter a raise! He made our experience at Firkin that much better. Of course, we enjoyed the food, but Tony was a great waiter!Special Features:
- Went on a Friday night andjerrywDined on 11/30/2012Went on a Friday night and the place was hopping around 6:30. Heard but didn't see a band which started around 8:00, and they were a decent classic rock cover band. I was a little let down with the food. Several orders of 1 piece fish and chips varied from O.K. sized portion of fish to pretty small piece. Steak and mushrrom pie was ho-hum and the meat was quite tough.Go somewhere else for dessert.Special Features:
- Had a great experience. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/16/2012Had a great experience. The food was great and we will go back.Special Features: