Ville Saint Laurent, QC H4R2X7Neighborhood:
Ville St. Laurent
SteakhousePrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.firegrill.com/
- Phone: 5148320222x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 11am - 10pm.
Tuesday-Thursday: 11am - 11pm.
Friday: 11am - 12am.
Saturday: 12pm - 12am.
Sunday: 12pm - 10pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Firegrill-St-Laurent
Quality is the sum of hundreds of details. Some are small, many are subtle, but none are unimportant. The bottom line is pleasing the customer. The open kitchen is where the magic happens every time you come for lunch or supper. Using the freshest and finest ingredients, our cuisine is based on tastes that are ever evolving and reflect the influence of a variety of cultures not to mention the flavors of our city. Patrons can enjoy perfectly aged steak grilled to perfection, succulent ribs basked in mesquite B.B.Q. sauce, or try our daily fresh fish, followed by any of our irresistible desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Firegrill-St-Laurent - Best Restaurants in Ville St. Laurent ›
Firegrill-St-Laurent reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)great for lunch (14)special occasion (9)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (3)hot spot (3)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Check new possibilitiessirens16Dined on 10/11/2014Truly it is a place crossover between casual and fine dining. Depending where you are seated it can be both a cozy romantic atmosphere to a being a great party. Food is tasty & well prepared. A-1Special Features:
- Steak sans goûtJGR1Dined on 10/8/2014Désolé mais j'ai pris un flat mignon 8 oz, et honnêtement, il ne goûtait pas le steak, vrai que j mange surtout des steaks aux USA, mais quand même, je préfère ceux de chez Moishes
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014great food and service...we were spoiled..thnx to all the staff for their great hospitalitySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I am, now, retired but I worked very close to the Fire Grill (Ville St-Laurent) when I was working. We went there many times and always enjoyed the food, drinks, service and ambiance. Whenever, I can: I return to the Fire Grill. It is still top notch. Thank you, Let'seatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Nous avons apprécié la nourriture, le service était très bon. Nous y reviendrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Service was extremely slow. I'll not come back for a business lunch.Special Features:
- Prime RibPRIMERIBEATERDined on 7/27/2014I always order the prime rib at Fire Grill, however I found that it wasn't as good as downtowns.Special Features:
- The following 95 reviews are from the Firegrill-St-Laurent reviews archive.
- Enjoyable Father's DayLarrDined on 6/15/2014Took a party of 5 out to celebrate Father's Day on June 15th . Resto in Cote-Vertu not too crowded @ dinner. Plenty of parking spaces . Excellent menu choices including gluten free options. Generous portion size. Knowledgeable wait staff, friendly and efficient. Was able to try Japanese style black cod which was delicious . Dad enjoyed his rack of lamb . Reasonable price for Table d'hote . Enjoyed the variation on the traditional minestone soup . Love a restaurant w/chefs that thinks outside the box . Will definitely be back :-)))))))))Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for group dinnersGroupDineDined on 6/2/2014I chose this place for an office party celebrating a success in our office. The staff was very helpful in the arrangements. They were prompt and courteous. The food and service was great. I will definitely recommend this place to be chosen for group dinners. Only challenge here is that if you have a vegan in the group, he has limited choices in the menu. Overall a great experienceSpecial Features:
- More cheese pleaseVallyVIPDined on 5/3/2014Great place, good menu choice. Nachos are good but ask for extra cheese because they're not generous with cheese at all.Special Features:
- very noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/1/2014Quite impossible to have a conversation at lunch time. TOO noisy.
- A good business or romantic mealForeminatorDined on 3/19/2014Reserved a table and they were very efficient. Servers were fast and friendly. Good steaks and sides.Special Features:
- Service stood outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014The food was very good and the ambience was too but the service stood out. Our waitress was pleasant, attentive and just helped our group of 6 to enjoy the whole experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014It was my second time at Firegrill and I really enjoyed it. The service is really nice, food is great and they got a nice decoration. Steak was served cooked as requested. A great experience!Special Features:
- OverpricedMsNotHappyDined on 2/14/2014We have eaten at FireGrill many times in the past. But this last experience will be our LAST. It seems that the prices were hiked up for Vanentines Day. Quite frankly our steaks were great peices of meat but no flavour. For the price we were charged, we feel that the food should have been better. Will not be returning to the Fire Grill.
- Food was good. Simple butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2014Food was good. Simple but good. Was a quiet Sunday evening so service was quick. Can't complain. House wine is not bad too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic DiningredroseDined on 1/25/2014I made reservations for my birthday on Saturday Jan 25th. Everything about this restaurant was Superb. The waitress was so sweet and patient, my friend bought me a bouquet of flowers and the waitress told me that she will put my flowers in the cold room so it stays fresh, which I thought it was very sweet of her. I ordered the filet minon( medium well) which was perfect, a little burnt about it was still delicious. I also took sweet potatoe fries and they were excellent!! so crispy and I had a glass of Merlot from Italy, which blended beautifully with the filet minon. The waitress brouggt a special treat for my birthday, it was really nice of her.Overall I had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodSunshine700Dined on 1/17/2014Good restaurant the seared tuna was nicely cooked. Steak was a bit tough. Overall good. The waitress was very friendly. Location to find. Lots of parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressedluckybeDined on 1/4/2014We were a table of 8. We were all unimpressed about the food or the quality of service. We had to ask for water and ask for bread. Our waitress did not bother to come back and ask how our food was. We ordered a bottle of wine and she didn't come and refill our glasses either. My mother in law ordered the grilled tuna salad and ask for it to be rare, but it was over cooked and wasted the entire tuna. My Cobb salad was overloaded with mayonnaise and I ate 30% of it. Overall I was extremely disappointed with Firegrill and would most probably not go again. I would definitely not recommend my friends or family.
- A GlitchYumsterDined on 1/3/2014I always had an amazing experience at FireGrill, this is my go to restaurant as they are very careful with accommodating my gluten allergy. Well this time, for the first time, they had a bit of a glitch and brought me gluten plate, so they had to re cook my dinner while I waited and everyone else at the table eating already.Special Features:
- stellar serviceybeeDined on 1/3/2014First time there. We were a party of five for a birthday celebration.I was welcomed promptly at the door. Service was prompt and very friendly. The food- we had a range of salads, grilled salmon, and roast beef sandwich- were overall good ( the latter being the best) . What stood out, was our server, Carolina. She was exceptional when it came to service. She was smiling, polite, did not bump into anyone ( space was tight), she was patient, abd made accurate suggestions re the menu. I brought the birthday cake and she took the initiaitive serve it with a great presentation, pack up the res and clean the cake carrying case I had brought. On her own initiative AND with a smile ! She made an otherwise good experience , stellar. Kudos !Special Features:
- DissatisfiedNoIdeaDined on 11/29/2013Food was great, but too bad the service was just terrible. Our waitress was not on the ball and overlooked the basics of giving guests a nice dining experience. I ordered the table d'hote which comes with coffee, but when I asked for a decaf, I was told that it Is $2.00 exta. Completely ridiculous and I never heard such a thing before. The manager was not that good either. I will not be returning to this restaurant at any of their locations. With the prices of their menu, they should be more attentive to their guests and for the love of coffee, they should offer free decaf!
- not a bad date restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2013Main courses ( steaks ),,were very Good. My main complainte is that the appetizers are not on par with the méat. For a similar price, we could've gone to RIB and reef. Wine list limited. Great service. Nice ambiance. Tome your visite to catch9pm show at the cinéma.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good!!! It was myOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2013Food was good!!! It was my first time n I think I will go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice birthday mealJessADined on 10/26/2013I went to the firegrill with a bunch of my friends for a little birthday celebration, the good was good, the service was indeed excellent. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 34th anniversary dinnercelebrationDined on 9/15/2013excellent for that special occasion..........well worth the moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellente nourriturejack66Dined on 8/3/2013La nourriture était très bonne: calmars, poulet au fromage de chèvre, ribs, crevettes, rôti de bœuf au jus. Gâteau aux carottes:le meilleur que j'ai mangé au restaurant Tout les gens de mon groupe (7) on apprécié leur repas Portions généreuses. Très bon service.Serveuse souriante, Présente pour voir si tout va bien. Musique d'ambiance pas trop forte et les tables ne sont pas trop collées -on n'a pas l'impression d'aller souper avec les gens de la table voisine . 2 points d'amélioration: soupe a l'oignon bien ordinaire - les croûtons étaient très durs salade: la salade du chef et la salade César manquait de vinaigrette. Bien que tout le monde préfère moins que trop, tout le monde était d'accord pour dire qu'il en manquait dans les 2 cas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the only thing that reallyunhappyDined on 7/20/2013the only thing that really wasn't good was our waitress,she was very unpleasant, we could barely understand her when she spoke and her attitude was that of she really didn't want to be there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2013Had been to this restaurant a few years ago and was underwhelmed, however the food was much improved on this visit, and I would now gladly recommend once again.Special Features:
- Supper with Co-workersCujoLoriDined on 6/12/2013We had a good time but we felt rushed out after we were done eating. The waitress brought us the bills as soon as we got the coffee and then seemed to want us leave. The restaurant wasn't full, so I'm not sure why she did it. But the food was excellent and we still had a great time.Special Features:
- The only reason to go to thisF1fanDined on 6/8/2013The only reason to go to this restaurant is because it's easy to find and makes a good location for a get-together, whether for lunch, dinner, or an afternoon meeting. The food is barely acceptable, the ambience is forced, and the décor is contrived.
- Service needs improvementElissaDined on 6/7/2013Food was good but hostess and waitress service needs improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special nightmeldebDined on 5/28/2013I celebrated my 60th birthday with friends our waitress was lovely and attentive, we had a great time.Special Features:
- Prime rib was great , butFB514Dined on 5/18/2013Prime rib was great , but service not very competeSpecial Features:
- Bad Back corner and Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2013This location greatly lacks in the quality of service and environment. Firstly, the hostess placed me and my family in the back far corner of the restaurant which had no light (we could hardly read the menus). When I asked to sit at another location, the hostess told me that the table was assigned to me and they had no other tables ready (For most of the meal the restaurant was half empty and had at least 3 other tables of the same size available). Secondly, the waiter was the worst waiter ever. The waiter was abrupt, unhappy, and unprofessional. For example, he took the tip out of my hand, did not ask how many bills and when we paid look over our shoulders at are pins, took the menus and food away before people were done, and so on.
- Poor quality foodDidiDined on 5/5/2013My Thai food salad with peanut sauce basically had cut up lettuce with half a teaspoon of peanut butter slathered onto some lettuce. You do not go to a restaurant to eat a meal like this! My friends' request for well done filet mignon was still under cooked and not what she requested. Five people ordered coffee, they were ALL cold and bitter, ie. old coffee ! The atmosphere: we all agreed that it was too dark. I will not plan a dinner event at the Firegrill again, unfortunately.
- I've been to both downtownSharkDined on 5/4/2013I've been to both downtown and St-Laurent restaurants and the roast beef is the best I've ever had. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic flavored Prime RibOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013The flavors of the Prime Rib are soaked throughout. Very flavorful and you can enjoy it without adding the jus.Special Features:
- Food his very good , serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Food his very good , service was outstanding. The best of all you don't have to wait to be seated !Special Features:
- BEST PLACE FOR MEATLOVERS IN MTLOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2013THE BEST PLACE FOR PRIME RIBS AND STEAKS IN MONTREAL. MY GROUP WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED AND THEY WOULD GO BACK AGAIN.Special Features: