Firefly Tapas on Paradise
3824 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Firefly Tapas on Paradise
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fireflylv.com/
- Phone: 7023693971x
- Hours of Operation:
Sun-Thurs: 11:30am - 1am
Fri-Sat: 11:30am - 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Latin / Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jaime Villanueva
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or… order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.
Custom menus and dishes can be created for your special event.
- Private Party Facilities: We have multiple private dining rooms, featuring dedicated audio, built-in projectors with laptop and wifi connectivity. The rooms may also feature full bars if needed. We have set our rooms up to accommodate all settings from professional business meetings to late-night lounge parties.
- Private Party Contact: Regina Simmons 7025569349x
A word from Firefly Tapas on Paradise
Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or… order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Firefly Tapas on Paradise - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Firefly Tapas on Paradise reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (97)fit for foodies (85)hot spot (53)late-night find (49)special occasion (40)great for outdoor dining (39)neighborhood gem (37)vibrant bar scene (32)romantic (27)great for lunch (19)notable wine list (13)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- What a treat!CanolAVIPDined on 10/26/2014Best sangria! I tried the red and the sparkling. Red is my favorite! I enjoyed the stuffed dates and chorizo and clams. The chorizo and chicken stuffed mushrooms were okay, I saw the mushroom empanada and wish I would have tried that instead. Pass on the fish sticks. GREAT portions for tapas. The live music on Sunday brings in a fun crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible serviceJNLeonDined on 10/26/2014I've never in a loudly place before like this,the service was horrible,I ordered one thing and they bring me another one.Takes a lot time to serve and I had to screen to screen to order because the waiter couldn't heard me.I invite two friends and I had to apologize to them, the environment, noise and service were fatal.I order salmon,and 30 min later since I order they bring me a prosciutto with bread,when I asked to the waiter,he said oh I forgot it,do you think this is fear? Very disappointed with everything!!!
- Great tapasKTMemphisVIPDined on 10/25/2014The cocktails were amazing, as were the dates and the lamb chops. The atmosphere was lively.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, good food!SelbobDined on 10/22/20145 of us went to dinner had several different plates. It was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okalcwpgDined on 10/20/2014Had been to Firefly about 5 years ago and remembered it to be a fun place with great food and reasonable prices off the strip. It was just ok this time. Place seemed a bit tired and food was unremarkable.Special Features:
- LisaluvDined on 10/18/2014Had a great birthday experience here! The sangria and tapas are amazing and the staff was very friendly. Great dining experiences!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent tapasOmz1984Dined on 10/15/2014Last minute search well I was in Vegas and firefly was recommended on trip adviser. Service was very fast, food was great and staff were kind and friendly, will go back here if I go Vegas no doubt! Tapas were perfect at top valueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightiGabrielDined on 10/12/2014This is a great spot to have a romantic date night with your girl. The staff was very friendly, they have very good choice of tapas and wines. You must try to get a table at the terrace, specially if they are having live music that night.Special Features:
- Amazing variety!ColoradoKellyDined on 10/12/2014This restaurant accommodated our group of 7 and satisfied both vegetarians and meat eaters. There was not a single item ordered we did not enjoy. The food was flavorful, unique and exciting! The red Sangria tasted good but there wasn't much brandy in it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GO!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Off the strip, nice covered patio, very good service, outstanding food, and the best white sangria you can imagine. Take the short taxi ride off the Vegas strip, and enjoy...Special Features:
- Fun and yummy tapasFoodieDined on 10/12/2014Everything we tried tasted good. Not some amazingly creative flavors, but very good food, good service, fun Latin band (Sunday). Scallops were my favorite, also flan for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good eatsFoodFinderDined on 10/11/2014Overall, it was a solid Good. The atmosphere was quite energetic (Sat night); service was good (though I don't know why we had to wait when we had a reservation and lots of noticeably open tables, including the one we were sat at). Menu variety is fun and diverse, with very reasonably priced. Apple and Manchego salad was good and refreshing; the beef filet salad was tender and well composed. The patatas bravas were interesting-the sauce was like that of sauced buffalo wings (I know, weird, right?). The scallops were perfectly cooked, tho the puree and buerre blanc it was served on weren't quite right... the buerre blanc was chunky and thicker than I would've expected and the puree was just ok... All that said, food was good. And very loud.Special Features:
- Really delicious tapasJeannnyDined on 10/11/2014We really like tapas and the selection as well as the taste of these tapas were amazing. I would recommend the restaurant for sure for tapas (we haven't tried the rest).Special Features:
- RepeatOKAYDined on 10/3/2014This was my second time experiencing dining at Fire Fly. I was just as great as the first time I went. I was able to eat some favorites from last time and try some new ones, which were all so delicious. I would definitely recommend coming if your in Las Vegas. Can't wait till the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014The food was excellent! I would recommend this! However if you are looking for a quiet nite out, I would pass, it was a bit noisy, but the food was fantastic!!!Special Features:
- Fireflywaxie1899VIPDined on 9/24/2014Dinner at Firefly was its usual excellent quality. The only drawback was that on this particular night the service was slow. Otherwise the experience was as expected and as remembered.Special Features:
- Best Deal in Las Vegascbinca2000Dined on 9/22/2014You cannot beat Firefly for tapas. Even if you do not like sharing, you will enjoy the food. Of course, sharing is the best idea. I try to go to Firefly every time I am in Vegas. I have taken numerous friends and everyone loves it, foodies and not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mljgalVIPDined on 9/19/2014Tapas and Sangria and you can't go wrong. We went on a Friday night and it was very energetic. The food is good and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- DeliciousEatingismythingDined on 9/18/2014We have been here before but brought some out of town friends and they loved it, we all tried new things and it was the perfect night out with awesome food and sangriaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food..maybe skip the kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The food was excellent except the grilled octopus, but it may be just me... flavor was not to my liking. Pork Empanada is to die for. Table next to us had some kids that were swearing so loud it became obnoxiously ridiculous and they even threatened to walk on their tab. But that is my experience... it's such a great place otherwise.I would recommend this to a friend.
- food ok, not real Spanish/SpainFerFromSpainDined on 9/15/2014we had a bad table, in the middle of nowhere, to close to a very noisy private party room. Some plates were good (boquerones, tortilla, sangria) other need improvement (gazpacho, jamon). very friendly crewSpecial Features:
- gone down hilleuropeancarfan87Dined on 9/14/2014i use to love the one on sarha in summerlin. its too bad they closed as i will no longer be eating at firefly
- Las Vegas tripOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Our favorite Las Vegas restaurant. It was a perfect ending to our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but far from greatuclalanaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Firefly is super busy and popular with Party Busses and Limos. We saw three of them whilst dining on a Saturday night. Food is not authentic Spanish tapas, but tapas sized portions of all sorts of foods. Grilled peppers were great! Chicken salad with endives was decent... The endives were very fresh. Chicken tinga empanada was good but too expensive ($6.50 for one empanada). Baby back ribs were a waste of $10. Four tough ribs doused in sauce. We each took a small bite and realized it was awful.Special Features:
- It's OkayPhilDined on 9/12/2014Nothing too special. Somewhat awkward table configuration considering the focus is tapas and sharing. The restaurant is way too dark. One item I ordered was the ribeye...great quality of meat, but it was very salty and over sauced. The lamb sausage was excellent. We ordered about 8 other tapas and they were good, just not great. It was our first visit and Firefly didn't live up to its reputation. It was my daughter's 18th birthday dinner, so a special night. Unfortunately, the food didn't match the occasion...at least that night it didn't. Not sure if I'd go back.
- meyenDined on 9/11/2014ambiance was great, i did not like our seat, i always get great seats with open table -- not this time, the service made up for that, our waiter alejandro was very nice and attentive, not annoying, i had never have tapas nor had any idea what it was. the food was perfectly portioned, i was able to taste a few without overeating, the pitcher of sangria was enough for four or more (there was only me and my husband, my son is onyl 16) so good! we love the calamari, the clams in chorizo, steamed mussels, of course the bacon wrapped dates! the butter and bread were yummy, not to miss the firefly fish stick! definitely told my friends and cant wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick lunchTheFabMrsPVIPDined on 9/10/2014My business associate and I came in for a quick lunch and we were a little worried we weren't going to get in and out on time. It was nice and quiet so we could discuss our upcoming meeting and the array of different little plates were perfect. We had just enough to share and ordered a variety of different plates and all were delicious.Special Features:
- BuzzyJerryDined on 9/9/2014We found Firefly to be nicely buzzy on a Tuesday evening, even though we were on time for our 8 Pm reservation, we had a pleasant 15 minute wait at the bar. While this is basically a tapas menu, we went for the paella. At checking, we were warned of a 40 minute wait for the paella preparation. We order before the bar wait, and like what we got. We enjoyed several tapas dishes during the wait...all very good. Service was great. Paella was a tad over cooked and, therefore, on the dry side. A god experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I found this via Open TablebookladyVIPDined on 9/4/2014I was looking for a lunch venue outside my hotel for one outing while in Las Vegas. While the "small plates" were pretty large and I found that I had ordered more than I could eat (three different dishes), the food was good. I had the tomato bread with manchego cheese and serrao ham, artichoke toasts and pork or beef empanadas. There were a number of other choices that sounded tempting including stuffed dates, mushroom tart, and caramel flan for dessert. My cab driver mentioned that it was a hot spot in the evenings on the weekend.Special Features:
- Amazing lunch at Fireflyaggie4everDined on 9/3/2014The tapas here are amazing! Had the stuffed dates (OMG they were delicious!), ham and cheese croquettas (very tasty), tierra y mar skewers (chorizo, shrimp, and filet mignon skewers with a salsa verde sauce... great combination of flavors), and the chocolate and cherry bread pudding (yummy end to a fantastic meal). Two thumbs up, I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Spain in Vegas!zoomerngVIPDined on 8/29/2014The most delicious paella and tapas in town! I´ve been to other spanish restaurants in Vegas, but none like this. Outstanding and corteous service. Quick tip: Order your paella the moment you sit as it will take 30ish mins; while you wait, just order a sangria pitcher with some tapas.Special Features:
- if anything..order the Paella!!!javierVIPDined on 8/28/2014this is my 4th time at Firefly...the Paella is amazing. this time i also ordered the dates wrapped in bacon, uff!!!! dont hesitate..go..Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The service was just Ok with the exception of the busser. He was great! The host is not so great either. I have been there a hanful of times but this host has seated us twice. She comes accross as being rude and self absorbed. The first time I attempted to intitaite conversation and she appreared to not be interested. She definitely needs to have a more upbeat and positive attitude. The second time I saw her I didnt even acknowledge her but she acted just the same.Special Features:
- Excellent food & service!dapolloDined on 8/21/2014Nice ambiance, outstanding service, never had to wait for anything. Food was excellent & reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great small plates/fun atmosphere.AddictedDined on 8/20/2014So amazing I ate there 3 nights in a row. I am from out of town and every time I am in Vegas I go to Firefly at least once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- melgVIPDined on 8/18/2014We booked a reservation for 6:45 and got right in. It was nice when we first arrived but within a short time it got crazy busy and the noise level made it very difficult to hear and speak and there were just two of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentaccodata85Dined on 8/17/2014The food was excellent a well as the ambiance. We enjoyed every dish basically and the service was very good. The staff helped with everything and was on point even thigh they were fully booked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots to chooose from...OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Great list of tapas. Veggie empanadas and fries were my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BdayGirlDined on 8/16/2014Great food and we enjoyed our friend's Bday! Service could be little better but I had a great time anyways!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gemberkshiresfoodieDined on 8/10/2014Firefly has an extensive and creative tapas menu. The wine list is very nice and well priced. Be forewarned, the tapas are not as small as you might find in a typical tapas restaurant, closer to starter size. With lists for cold, hot, seafood, etc. it is very difficult to keep your selection under control!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.