Firefly Tapas on Paradise
3824 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Firefly Tapas on Paradise
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fireflylv.com/
- Phone: 7023693971x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Latin / Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jaime Villanueva
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or… order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.
Custom menus and dishes can be created for your special event.
- Private Party Facilities: We have multiple private dining rooms, featuring dedicated audio, built-in projectors with laptop and wifi connectivity. The rooms may also feature full bars if needed. We have set our rooms up to accommodate all settings from professional business meetings to late-night lounge parties.
- Private Party Contact: Regina Simmons 7025569349x
A word from Firefly Tapas on Paradise
Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or… order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Firefly Tapas on Paradise - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Firefly Tapas on Paradise reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (97)fit for foodies (86)hot spot (59)late-night find (54)special occasion (45)neighborhood gem (39)great for outdoor dining (37)vibrant bar scene (35)great for lunch (28)romantic (26)notable wine list (12)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Fireflywaxie1899VIPDined on 9/24/2014Dinner at Firefly was its usual excellent quality. The only drawback was that on this particular night the service was slow. Otherwise the experience was as expected and as remembered.Special Features:
- Best Deal in Las Vegascbinca2000Dined on 9/22/2014You cannot beat Firefly for tapas. Even if you do not like sharing, you will enjoy the food. Of course, sharing is the best idea. I try to go to Firefly every time I am in Vegas. I have taken numerous friends and everyone loves it, foodies and not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mljgalVIPDined on 9/19/2014Tapas and Sangria and you can't go wrong. We went on a Friday night and it was very energetic. The food is good and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- DeliciousEatingismythingDined on 9/18/2014We have been here before but brought some out of town friends and they loved it, we all tried new things and it was the perfect night out with awesome food and sangriaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food..maybe skip the kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The food was excellent except the grilled octopus, but it may be just me... flavor was not to my liking. Pork Empanada is to die for. Table next to us had some kids that were swearing so loud it became obnoxiously ridiculous and they even threatened to walk on their tab. But that is my experience... it's such a great place otherwise.I would recommend this to a friend.
- food ok, not real Spanish/SpainFerFromSpainDined on 9/15/2014we had a bad table, in the middle of nowhere, to close to a very noisy private party room. Some plates were good (boquerones, tortilla, sangria) other need improvement (gazpacho, jamon). very friendly crewSpecial Features:
- gone down hilleuropeancarfan87Dined on 9/14/2014i use to love the one on sarha in summerlin. its too bad they closed as i will no longer be eating at firefly
- Las Vegas tripOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Our favorite Las Vegas restaurant. It was a perfect ending to our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but far from greatuclalanaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Firefly is super busy and popular with Party Busses and Limos. We saw three of them whilst dining on a Saturday night. Food is not authentic Spanish tapas, but tapas sized portions of all sorts of foods. Grilled peppers were great! Chicken salad with endives was decent... The endives were very fresh. Chicken tinga empanada was good but too expensive ($6.50 for one empanada). Baby back ribs were a waste of $10. Four tough ribs doused in sauce. We each took a small bite and realized it was awful.Special Features:
- It's OkayPhilDined on 9/12/2014Nothing too special. Somewhat awkward table configuration considering the focus is tapas and sharing. The restaurant is way too dark. One item I ordered was the ribeye...great quality of meat, but it was very salty and over sauced. The lamb sausage was excellent. We ordered about 8 other tapas and they were good, just not great. It was our first visit and Firefly didn't live up to its reputation. It was my daughter's 18th birthday dinner, so a special night. Unfortunately, the food didn't match the occasion...at least that night it didn't. Not sure if I'd go back.
- meyenDined on 9/11/2014ambiance was great, i did not like our seat, i always get great seats with open table -- not this time, the service made up for that, our waiter alejandro was very nice and attentive, not annoying, i had never have tapas nor had any idea what it was. the food was perfectly portioned, i was able to taste a few without overeating, the pitcher of sangria was enough for four or more (there was only me and my husband, my son is onyl 16) so good! we love the calamari, the clams in chorizo, steamed mussels, of course the bacon wrapped dates! the butter and bread were yummy, not to miss the firefly fish stick! definitely told my friends and cant wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick lunchTheFabMrsPDined on 9/10/2014My business associate and I came in for a quick lunch and we were a little worried we weren't going to get in and out on time. It was nice and quiet so we could discuss our upcoming meeting and the array of different little plates were perfect. We had just enough to share and ordered a variety of different plates and all were delicious.Special Features:
- BuzzyJerryDined on 9/9/2014We found Firefly to be nicely buzzy on a Tuesday evening, even though we were on time for our 8 Pm reservation, we had a pleasant 15 minute wait at the bar. While this is basically a tapas menu, we went for the paella. At checking, we were warned of a 40 minute wait for the paella preparation. We order before the bar wait, and like what we got. We enjoyed several tapas dishes during the wait...all very good. Service was great. Paella was a tad over cooked and, therefore, on the dry side. A god experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I found this via Open TablebookladyVIPDined on 9/4/2014I was looking for a lunch venue outside my hotel for one outing while in Las Vegas. While the "small plates" were pretty large and I found that I had ordered more than I could eat (three different dishes), the food was good. I had the tomato bread with manchego cheese and serrao ham, artichoke toasts and pork or beef empanadas. There were a number of other choices that sounded tempting including stuffed dates, mushroom tart, and caramel flan for dessert. My cab driver mentioned that it was a hot spot in the evenings on the weekend.Special Features:
- Amazing lunch at Fireflyaggie4everDined on 9/3/2014The tapas here are amazing! Had the stuffed dates (OMG they were delicious!), ham and cheese croquettas (very tasty), tierra y mar skewers (chorizo, shrimp, and filet mignon skewers with a salsa verde sauce... great combination of flavors), and the chocolate and cherry bread pudding (yummy end to a fantastic meal). Two thumbs up, I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Spain in Vegas!zoomerngVIPDined on 8/29/2014The most delicious paella and tapas in town! I´ve been to other spanish restaurants in Vegas, but none like this. Outstanding and corteous service. Quick tip: Order your paella the moment you sit as it will take 30ish mins; while you wait, just order a sangria pitcher with some tapas.Special Features:
- if anything..order the Paella!!!javierVIPDined on 8/28/2014this is my 4th time at Firefly...the Paella is amazing. this time i also ordered the dates wrapped in bacon, uff!!!! dont hesitate..go..Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The service was just Ok with the exception of the busser. He was great! The host is not so great either. I have been there a hanful of times but this host has seated us twice. She comes accross as being rude and self absorbed. The first time I attempted to intitaite conversation and she appreared to not be interested. She definitely needs to have a more upbeat and positive attitude. The second time I saw her I didnt even acknowledge her but she acted just the same.Special Features:
- Excellent food & service!dapolloDined on 8/21/2014Nice ambiance, outstanding service, never had to wait for anything. Food was excellent & reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great small plates/fun atmosphere.AddictedDined on 8/20/2014So amazing I ate there 3 nights in a row. I am from out of town and every time I am in Vegas I go to Firefly at least once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- melgVIPDined on 8/18/2014We booked a reservation for 6:45 and got right in. It was nice when we first arrived but within a short time it got crazy busy and the noise level made it very difficult to hear and speak and there were just two of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentaccodata85Dined on 8/17/2014The food was excellent a well as the ambiance. We enjoyed every dish basically and the service was very good. The staff helped with everything and was on point even thigh they were fully booked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots to chooose from...OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Great list of tapas. Veggie empanadas and fries were my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BdayGirlDined on 8/16/2014Great food and we enjoyed our friend's Bday! Service could be little better but I had a great time anyways!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gemberkshiresfoodieDined on 8/10/2014Firefly has an extensive and creative tapas menu. The wine list is very nice and well priced. Be forewarned, the tapas are not as small as you might find in a typical tapas restaurant, closer to starter size. With lists for cold, hot, seafood, etc. it is very difficult to keep your selection under control!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Firefly always pleasesLovegoodrestaurantsDined on 8/5/2014We love the Firefly. A quick jaunt off the strip. We were here last month, and make it a destination every time we are in LV. We especially love being able to order little plates one at a time, rather than placing a large order. Dishes come out quickly. There are so many dishes to choose from, you can always find just the right thing to suit your palate. Sharing is the best! The inside is noisy, misted outside is great, even in 110 degrees! Has been a little disorganization since moving to the new place, but still a top choice not to be missed in LV.Special Features:
- Great Food, Atmosphere and PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/3/2014Every time we come to Vegas we try and hit up the Firefly. I've been to both locations - the Paradise road one is the best. There were 5 of us eating and we were seated promptly and courteously by the hostess. Our waiter was great - attentive, with good recommendations. We ordered ordered about 12-14 dishes and not a single one disappointed. I especially liked the scallops and the bacon wrapped dates. My dinner mates really liked the paella as well, although I did not try this myself. I also must comment on how reasonably priced this restaurant is - $120 for 5 people? Not many restaurants in Vegas this good in this price range! In all, there is really nothing but great things to say about this place. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- End of an EraOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/3/2014Was very hesitant to eat here again after all their issues they've had. Even though the food still tasted good, there were a lot of issues they need to work on. We were welcomed to our table by plates being dropped and broken pieces flying at us, but received no apology. The service continued to be sub-par throughout the evening.Special Features:
- Our bus boy served us. ....foodiehereDined on 8/2/2014The food and drinks were good enough. The Sangria is tasty but dangerous! Sneaks up on you fast! The place was super loud so don't go here for a romantic date! The worst thing though was that we sat for a good 15 minutes before anyone came to our table and when someone did, it was the bus boy and not our server! The table next to us ended up leaving because the server was taking too long. As someone who works in the industry, it's completely unacceptable for it to take 20 minutes just to get water and place our order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating Tapas to Club MusicWIBuckyDined on 8/2/2014I went to this restaurant because of the high reviews, but after leaving I was a little let down. I ordered four tapas - jamon with manchego, heirloom tomato salad, gazpacho, and chicken skewers - but only the jamon w/ manchego and the heirloom tomato salad were very good; the other two were just okay. The menu has a good selection, but the tapas are split between a few traditional options and a few Americanized plates that just aren't tapas, they're apps. Service was very good throughout the meal. The restaurant has a nice layout and atmosphere except for the loud club music playing in the background. This is a tapas restaurant, not a dance club - turn down the music a bit and play something that reminds people of the food's culture.Special Features:
- Amazing food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The food plates are amazing! But the only thing is that the food sizes can vary for portions. They do not list how many a particular plate serves so it's best to order a few then order more as the night continues. Amazing service! The staff works together very well to make sure all your needs are met! Definitely a place to eat at least for one of your nights in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DoubledipDined on 7/27/2014Such a great meal and value that we enjoyed dining at Tapas for the last 2 nights while in town. Always different and great!Special Features:
- Fantastic FindHoosierMDDined on 7/26/2014Wow, what a great place!!! Food was spectacular , came out quick, great variety of tapas, service was terrific!!Special Features:
- Food Fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2014Took my son for late lunch and the food was outstanding. Little tidbits of everything, couldn't stop ordering off the menu. Scallops were fantastic, lamb amazing, wish I had room for the more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tapasDanRVIPDined on 7/23/2014This was our second visit to the new Firefly on Paradise and again were thrilled with food.Special Features:
- machengohumuhi5oDined on 7/20/2014I wanted to try a tapas place in Vegas and my girl suggested this place according to the online reviews. The place is close to the Strip and priced well. The restaurant is a bit noisy. Our server did have some good suggestions. But she disappeared during most of our dinner. I didn't mind, since we were busy catching up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumTeenuteeDined on 7/19/2014Lots of great options. Really delicious food. Very affordable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spotFlygirl72Dined on 7/18/2014Good was excellent bit noisy if are looking for a lively atmosphere firefly is the place to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousScubaeveVIPDined on 7/18/2014Holy cow! Went to Julian Serrano looking for Tapas and found it, but you have to pay 14$ ish for one order! So expensive. We ended up going to Firefly on Paradise which was also wonderful and fit our budget. The food was actually pretty fantastic. Scallops. Dates. Salad. Tomato basil soup. Sparkling sangria. Totally amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girls night outfoodiemumDined on 7/17/2014Loved theb food chicken empanadas were my favorite followed by shrimp ceviche. Blood orange mojitos were perfect. My only gripe is i made this reservation over a week before arriving and our table was directly behind hostess station with a view of their backs and the opening and closing of the front door and people using rhe restroom. Not good planning on restaurant part considering i took the time to book a reservations. I would return because the food was fabSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.