Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar Henderson
11261 S Eastern Ave
Henderson, NV 89052Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar Henderson
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fireflylv.com/
- Phone: 7027781400x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 11:30 AM-10:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Facilities: Our restaurant is great for hosting birthday parties, wedding rehearsals, business luncheons and many other events.
- Private Party Contact: Private Events Manager 7027781400
A word from Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar Henderson
Sister restaurant to the Summerlin location, Firefly Tapas Kitchen and Bar is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast… or order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.ContinuedContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar Henderson reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent for taking our familyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2014We had a wonderful experience dining. Great food service and view. Will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Firefly in HendersonGabriellaDined on 3/18/2014First time at this restaurant. Family get together to celebrate a birthday. Took a very long time for some of the items ordered to arrive. My ahi tuna appetizer was not fresh, texture was mushy and had a slight "off" odor and a little strong in taste. I order ahi often so I know "fresh". Two of our party ordered the chicken and beef skewers and it took at least 35 minutes for them to arrive and they came after all the other dishes were finished. The fries were "soggy". The sangria however was the best I ever had. Maybe if it was later in the week the food would have been better as we were there on a Tuesday early evening.Special Features:
- Perfect TapasThejennsterDined on 2/25/2014I had a great time with friends celebrating my birthday. Amazing drinks and food! Definitely recommend Firefly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FireflyLisaDDined on 2/24/2014We went to Firefly with some visitors and had a great time; good food, good drinks, and a lot of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as noisy as the one in ParadiseWafflesDined on 2/22/2014Great food. Good service. I was expecting it to be less noisy, counting that it is nowhere near the strip. Still, not as noisy as the one in Paradise. It was nice to be able to talk with my friends without raising my voice all the time.Special Features:
- excellent food and great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/25/2014As always this is a wonderful restaurant. One of our favorites. Can hardly wait to return. Our favorite drink is mojitos that are half price before 6 and bacon wrapped dates are out of this world.Special Features:
- The menu selection is greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014The menu selection is great n food always tastes amazing!Special Features:
- Substandard serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/30/2013I had requested a table indicating I had a handicapped individual arriving in the party. They didn't have a table ready and made us stand up in bar area and wait. Waiter was in attentive and we had to ask for water and drink refills. Not handicapped friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Firefly is THE BEST!!Travelagent4uVIPDined on 11/29/2013I have dined several times at Firefly (both locations) and just recently discovered their Rib Eye Entrée. OMG! Melt in your month good! Forget about those bite size portions of tender meat - order the full 12oz Rib eye on your next visit. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- Quick BiteHuuliVIPDined on 11/27/2013Perfect spot for a quickie, in a good way! Small petite bites in a neighborhood setting. We went in the afternoon and it was perfect. There was one server and not too many people there so it was a quick in and out. The food was good, but the service was slow, understandable given that it was between lunch and dinner. Would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Services were attentive andEvelynDined on 11/26/2013Services were attentive and friendly. The food was tasty. It was not so noisy that you cannot hear conversation but the lighting was too dim that one cannot read the menu nor see what we were eating clearly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get togetherGoodEatingDined on 11/22/2013Was a great place to get together for a birthday party. Everyone could order tapas and get plenty to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise in HendersonDonnaVIPDined on 11/7/2013This little spot was great. We did not want to head to the strip for another overpriced dinner and found this gem in Henderson. Great tapas. And the biggest surprise, the BEST flan we have ever had. The mushroom tart was fantastic, the lamb chops were so good especially liked the julienned veggies, really added to the dish. Don't miss this spot if you are in the neighborhood. Oh, and the sangria was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good, not great experience.MMHartfordVIPDined on 10/23/2013Overall good, not great experience. I ordered the pulpo (octopus) it is came out over-spiced. The chef offered to re-make the dish and it was better but I found it to be too salty. The baked cod was delicious as was the tenderloin. I would return as there were many dishes being served that looked wonderful.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/20/2013I was impressed by the quality of the food and the service. This is a great neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great! Table was ready, foodCiciDined on 10/11/2013Great! Table was ready, food delicious; strongly recommend the shrimp ceviche and stuffed peppers. They all great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around good time.MartiqueDined on 10/7/2013This place has a fabulous view of the Las Vegas Valley. The food is delicious and you have so many choices. The stuffed dates are heavenly as well as the baked tetilla. You can come for a girls night with sparkling sangria or a date (full bar) And then even a fun mother daughter lunch as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night at fireflyBrianLDined on 9/28/2013Location was easy to get to and exit from. Food was excellent with good variety. We had a couple of mixed drinks which were a good mix of alcohol and not overly strong but just enough to make it work with the meal. The view over the valley is spectacular and the sunset would have been good if we were looking west but unfortunately we were facing easy so only saw it as we looked out to the north over the strip. Would recommend as price was reasonable for tapas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top TapasFlyforFireflyDined on 9/25/2013Firefly has an extensive and eclectic menu. The baby back ribs are melt in your mouth, off the bone delis! They are tender and flavorful. We generally prefer dry ribs but these beat all! The warm spinach salad is great. We also tried the octopus which is a spicy flavor-filled dish and, finally, the broth that accompanies the mussels is so good you'll want to ask for more bread to sop up all that flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tapas in AnthemvegasbizprofDined on 9/21/2013Tapas is fun to share. We loved everything, but especially the bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with nuts and bleu cheese.Special Features:
- My Sister's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/3/2013My sister loves this Firefly & took me once for happy hour. So we decided to celebrate her birthday there & even though the air conditioning wasn't really working that very humid day, they brought out extra ac units to help cool our large party:) Plus the food & drinks were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new spotAllieFromCaliDined on 8/25/2013Food is the perfect experience for a foodie like me. The menu selection of Tapas and a pitcher of Sangria's is A must! This will be my new monthly stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food and great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2013We had the happy hour special from 3 to 6 half price pitchers of drinks. Great tappas. My favorite are the bacon wrapped dates.Special Features:
- Wonderful as expectedAnnieDined on 8/14/2013We were late for our reservation, but they accomodated us with no problem. Our waiter provided great recommendations and the food was fantastic as usual. It was our first time at this location (we've been to the other locations as well) and we were very impressed with the view of the city. I'm vegetarian, and I love that there are great optionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Happy HourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/7/2013We loved the food especially the bacon wrapped dates and half priced Mojitos.Special Features:
- fri nightmgerigDined on 7/5/2013We came fri nite. There was no ac and the service was really bad. I always come to fire flys when I come in towmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fun place to eat..SoOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/2/2013Always a fun place to eat..So many choices that evry time we go we get old favorites but also find something new to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Firefly HendersonNikiBVIPDined on 6/22/2013Firefly has consistently great food at every location! The Henderson location is amazing for locals and has great views from the north side of the restaurant. Our party of 5 had a great time and great food, the only negative is that they advertise (on their website and through signage on the outside of the location) that they sell brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am - 2pm but apparently its only certain days so be sure to call ahead if you want brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Firefly is a keeper!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/7/2013The service is consistently warm, friendly and very prompt and the food presentations are fresh and delicious! I would commend this location to anyone seeking a fun dining experience and very fresh, flavorful food. We have dined often at all 3 locations and Firefly has worked very hard at retaining customer confidence - they certainly have ours and we hope they will stay with us down the road.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make sure to try the datesMYSPECIALPLACEVIPDined on 5/23/2013Make sure to try the dates w/bacon and the shrimp diablo!!!mmmmm great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good tapasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/1/2013Firefly on Eastern Ave. is now one of our 3 favorite spots close to Sun City Anthem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My First Time, Won't Be My LastBuckeyeAlum82Dined on 4/24/2013The food was very good, nicely presented and flavorful. The servers were very attentive and the host staff, warm, friendly and engaging.Special Features:
- Requested a window table becauseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013Requested a window table because we were celebrating wedding anniversary but was seated in the line of traffic but we still had a view so didn't make a big deal of it. We went for fun not romantic.Special Features:
- Our first visit to this locationDMitchVIPDined on 4/23/2013Our first visit to this location and it was great. The food was very good and just like a sushi restaurant the costs add up when sampling several dishes.Special Features:
- As always, best food everSusieBVIPDined on 4/7/2013As always, best food ever and very happy attentive service.Special Features:
- The food is "wonderful".OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2013The food is "wonderful". Wine and martinis are excellent. Table can get a little crowded with dishes when trying multiple selections...table could have been "bussed" more frequently, but that is not a deterent from coming back. Atmosphere is friendly and fun.Special Features:
- Great Food. Great Service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/25/2013Great Food. Great Service. Nice people. I have one things I want to say though: Small servings. This could either be a turn on/off for some. We didn't order much, but the sizes of the dishes ranged from a small saucer-sized plate, to roughly a medium-sized plate, so if you're looking to fill your stomach, you're going to be spending a little more. Each dish was cheap though, from about $4 to $8.50. This was my second time here after a long time so I forgot how it was like, but to me this place is more of a social gathering location, rather than a meal or food-focused restaurant. The main course is the interaction with other people, while the food and drinks keep everything together.Special Features:
- Food wasa good option toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2013Food wasa good option to try multiple food, with small quantity and share within our groupSpecial Features:
- Firefly fanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2013Firefly seems to be the hub of Western civilization :-) We saw several groups of friends that we haven't seen in quite a while. The atmosphere was great for catching up and the menu was perfect. Great variety and options. The server was good but her helper was amazing! We will be back.Special Features:
- We tried several plates and101213Dined on 2/17/2013We tried several plates and will be back to try more soon. Among the favorites were mango BBQ ribs and spicy potatoes. Friendly, helpful service.Special Features: