Firefly - Studio City
11720 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91505Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Firefly - Studio City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://fireflystudiocity.com/
- Phone: 8187621833
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 1:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Paul Shoemaker
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Firefly - Studio City
In January 2002 Firefly Restaurant opened, one of Studio City’s most unique and respected dining and drinking establishments. Firefly seamlessly melds refined and rustic, vintage and contemporary. The "Library”, the bar, the outdoor dining and multiple patios offers a space that is warm and inviting, comfortable yet lively. We embody the sophistication of a fine dining restaurant and the personality of a neighborhood establishment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Firefly - Studio City reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (9)great for outdoor dining (8)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/14/2014I've been a fan of Firefly for many years but hadn't had the opportunity to visit in a while. This most recent visit was quite disappointing...the prices went up, the portions are much smaller, the service was incredibly slow & overall it was a huge disappointment based upon what Firefly had been in past visits.
- DellaDined on 9/12/2014Way too loud. Made a reservation for 10:00 didn't get seated until 11:00. Food very good. Too noisy on the weekends.. My mistake.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014No good entre options for vegetarians. In fact, maybe none at all? Chef did a veggie pasta plate that was way too salty and dominated by pearl onions, which is not the kind of vegetable that works well as a main fuel in an entree. Seasoning, yes. But there were no other significant veggies, except onions. Not satisfying.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014The space is very cool, but the pricing is way off for a valley location. The food was okay, but not as good as the price point would suggest. I was also disappointed we had to wait a half hour before someone asked us what we'd like to drink. I was on a date, so it was a little embarrassing.
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/20/2014Food was very good, and service was even better! Not typical a contemporary and "hot" restaurant has good service, but Firefly breaks the mold in that area!Special Features:
- love this placepsg14Dined on 8/17/2014My third time, always special occasions. Never disappoints. Great new seasonal menu and wonderful service.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Firefly - Studio City reviews archive.