Firefly - Panama City Beach
535 Richard Jackson Blvd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32407Neighborhood:
Panama City Beach - Bay Point
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Firefly - Panama City Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fireflypcb.com/
- Phone: (850) 249-3359
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Paul Stellato
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering available for all size groups and budgets.
- Private Party Facilities: Private rooms available for groups of 10 to 50. Full audio video capabilities with large HD Projection Screens. Great for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners or board meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Ricard Shockley 8502493359
- Entertainment: Call for entertainment schedule.
A word from Firefly - Panama City Beach
Casual Fine Dining at it"s Finest! Firefly specializes locally caught seafood, mouthwatering steaks seared on an 1800 degree broiler, fresh sushi and artisan pizzas. Winner of Florida Trend's Golden Spoon Award, Urbanspoon.com's Top 250 High End Restaurant and Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, quality of food and service is Firefly's mission. The atmosphere is more like New York City than Panama City. Firefly is the locals choice for a romantic night out, or a special occasion. Firefly has also played host to Country Music Stars, Heisman Trophy winners and the President of The United States. Chef Paul Stellato was one of eight Chefs selected to cook for the athletes and dignitaries in the USA House at the 2012 London Olympics. We want it to be much more than dinner, we want to treat you to a unique dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Firefly - Panama City Beach - Best Restaurants in Panama City Beach - Bay Point ›
Firefly - Panama City Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
217 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (169)romantic (156)fit for foodies (94)notable wine list (79)good for groups (67)neighborhood gem (58)hot spot (37)vibrant bar scene (32)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (14)scenic view (13)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Not what we've come to expect from Firefly.TrickDined on 11/21/2014Have dined here many times - one of our favorites. This was not one of our best visits. Entrée was wonderful but restaurant was very noisy - could not easily hold a conversation. Holiday season/lots of families? Service was not what we have been accustomed to at Firefly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant experience... Ever!!TylerDined on 11/16/2014My wife and I made a reservation for our 1st wedding anniversary. We came for the sunset special menu because the price was more within our budget. We were greeted warmly and sat efficiency. Our server was awesome and even knew the occasion we were celebrating! The service was outstanding, but the food was off the chain.... Amazing!! We have never been so blown away by the taste, quality, and presentation of a meal out. Firefly is define our new spot for special occasions and we have already been raving to our friends and family about our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurant for romantic weekendCACDVM1Dined on 11/15/2014This is not the type of restaurant you would find by driving by, but after hearing about it through some friends, I thought it would be worth trying. My wife and I visited during the not so busy fall season, so we were seated immediately. The service was prompt and the timing was spot on with the food delivery. The food was very good and steak was tender enough to cut with a fork. My wife had grouper which was prepared superbly. We had a bowl of the She Crab Soup which was very rich and creamy, I highly recommend to try this soup. The prices were not completely unreasonable for this type of restaurant and I felt the amount of food served was more than enough. I have no hesitations to recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend & always amazing!CWilsonDined on 11/14/2014Always amazing - highly recommended! Sushi is a new delight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as alwaysMousieDined on 11/13/2014The service and food were top notch as always. I was disappointed that we were put in one of the smaller private rooms instead of the lovely main dining rooms. I was told that there was a conference reservation in the main dining room. I feel like I should have told this when I made my reservation. I probably would have gone elsewhere and come back to Firefly on a less busy night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastc FindmaggieinlgDined on 11/11/2014What a fantastic restaurant. Would never had gotten there without my husband's cousin who recommended it. It's in a shopping mall so never, ever would have found it. But once you do, it's fantastic. Wonderful food and service. Will certainly go again,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patrice birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Excellent food and atmosphere. Servers were professional and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!FoodisgoodDined on 11/8/2014Very good dining experience. Great food & service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite in PCBpcbmomDined on 11/7/2014Firefly is the best restaurant in PCB by far. I have never had a bad meal & the service is great! Great drink list too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Overall experience was great / waiter, food and allSpecial Features:
- foodtechDined on 11/6/2014The food and service was outstanding. It was not quite what we expected by viewing the web site. It was noisy and did not have the ambiance we expected. They had a very good She Crab Soup.Special Features:
- Great date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014Great little place for a date night. The food was really tasty and the atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for for an anniversary dinner. They have a sunset special where if you get there between 5:00-6:30 you can get an entree and soup or salad for only $15 per person! If you get there later the entree's cost quite a bit more.Special Features:
- Best dining experience I have had!2manychoicesDined on 11/2/2014We have traveled the world and had many excellent meals. This was an amazing Tripadvisor.com find. She crab soup was wonderful. Service, wine, entrees...everything was exceptional down to the creme brulee! If you are within a couple of hours of PCB, you should come here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice romantic settingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014This was the perfect dinner date! From the time you walk into the door to the time they serve you the food, everything is so elegant and nice! We will definitely visit this restaurant again!Special Features:
- another great dining experienceamycakesDined on 10/31/2014The tree with lights in the middle of the room is very cool. There are even green lights that simulate fireflies The early dining menu is fantastic! We have been here the last two years we came to PCB on vacation and expect to come here again if we return next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014She crab soup was great. The steak was bland. No seasoning. Service was good. The food was overpriced.Special Features:
- Service Outstanding!nowpaigeDined on 10/29/2014We made our reservation for four about one hour before arriving at Firefly. In the comments section of the e-reservation we noted that one of our group was vegan. When we arrived Sarah, the hostess, was aware of our situation and discreetly acknowledged our vegan friend. John, our waiter, too, was aware of the situation. We were surprised and pleased that the communication between the front of the house and the service area was handled so well. Thank you for your great service! The food was incredible also and we were all totally satisfied. The She Crab soup -- awesome! The sushi -- awesome! We were in PCB for a business meeting and we chose Firefly based on the positive reviews on the OpenTable website. The reviewers weren't wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodHelenBDined on 10/27/2014Best She Crab Soup we've ever had. Grouper was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice relaxing dinnerF2fanDined on 10/26/2014good service no pressure to hurry and a delightful environmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal we have had in two yearsanniv2dinnerDined on 10/25/2014This was to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary. My husband and I have never been to Firefly before and thought that would be the perfect spot. The ambiance was perfect for a romantic dinner. The She Crab Soup was the BEST we have ever had. Our entrees were so delicious. Everything was tender and juicy and so flavorful. Our waiter, Lance, was awesome and so attentive! So friendly and always smiling. This made our night very special. We will be back!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant in PCB!pizzaqueen13Dined on 10/20/2014We eat at the Firefly every time we visit PCB! We are never disappointed! I appreciate that there is a gluten free menu that includes things other than salad! The Waygu Beef was OUTSTANDING!!!! Our waitress was very friendly...she was also good about answering questions and making suggestions! I always recommend the Firefly!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always memorableIrishgirlDined on 10/19/2014Food is always impeccable and service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We went here on a local reccomendation. We were not disappointed. Everything from the food to the service was over the top. Their she crab soup is the best I have ever had. They also have earlybird specials which we got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazingmatthew0207Dined on 10/16/2014I came here because I was given a gift card for Firefly and came here with 3 friends. Two of us got the lobster and filet meal and enjoyed every last piece, the steak was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic mealteachcesDined on 10/16/2014Firefly had come highly recommended to us and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is beautiful and service exceptional. We had the Early Specials and the food was amazing. Just the right amount of food. We also tried the desserts which were also delicious. This will be added to our must go to restaurants whenever visiting PCB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in PCBDannyDined on 10/15/2014Firefly is hands down the best place in PCB. Service is outstanding and the food is delicious. You can't beat the sunset specials menu. Shecrab soup is a must. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful night outbeachfolksDined on 10/14/2014Firefly was recommended by a friend, and we also will recommend it to others. The she crab soup was delicious, and the crab cakes were, too. A few of us had salmon, and they loved it. Also, the medallion beef tenderloin was enjoyed. We loved everything. Our service was MORE than good!Special Features:
- Fantastic Food & ServiceCassieDined on 10/13/2014We eat here often and it is always amazing! We've tried everything from the sushi to the she crab soup, to the chicken and waffles (menu changes) and we've never had a bad meal. The seafood is also great. If you want a great meal and service.... eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but Ambiance Needs WorkRefinedPalateDined on 10/13/2014While we are Firefly fans, we went on a night that was extremely busy, and the staff could not keep pace. The food was slow to the table, and the server forgot to bring my salad before the entree course. Additionally, it was extremely loud and initially bright so it was not the romantic, quiet atmosphere that I look for from an upscale restaurant.Special Features:
- They were really slowJamesDined on 10/11/2014We arrived at 5 and by 6:30 I had only had my salad. Had an appointment so I had to leave my party early. To have my wife box up my filet mignon and bring it to me later and it was not that great reheated. Dissappointed in service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful & yummyfoodcomaDined on 10/10/2014We love Firefly... we celebrated our engagement here, hosted our rehearsal dinner here 4 years ago and just this past Friday celebrated our wedding anniversary with the amazing she crab soup and enough sushi to feed a family of 4. Our waiter was awesome - he was engaging, warm and not overbearing and made sure we had the perfect table, nice ambiance and fast service. This place is wonderful all around but you have to get the soup and try one of the amazing sushi rolls as an added treat. Too bad we were too stuffed to enjoy dessert as the options there are also decadent and full of flavor as per our previous trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingMikeyDined on 10/9/2014Everything about our visit was amazing.found was phenomenal. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014As always your food was awesome. I enjoy your restaurant very much and think the new online reservation service is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely eveningTankcommanderDined on 10/8/2014Beautiful setting, the big tree is really something to look at. Very tasteful food, she-crab soup is everything that is written about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceGeorgiavisitorDined on 10/7/2014We went for the early bird special with close friends. Everything was superb -- the food and service were excellent as were the surroundings and noise level. We're looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great surpriseregularjoeDined on 10/4/2014the staff was knowledgeable. The staff was courteous and helpful. The food and drinks were greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary2thepointDined on 10/4/2014When I made our reservations I had mentioned that we were celebrating our 5 year anniversary. When our desert was brought out it had "happy anniversary" written on the bowl in chocolate. It was a sweet surprise and we loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Brandon (sous chef)BahamaBreezeDined on 10/4/2014Asked for sautéed calamari app instead of the fried. Waiter never had anyone ask for this in his 10 years there. Ok. Brandon the sous chef made it for us and it was spectacular in a red sauce. We couldn't believe it and had to order another. Even better with more garlic. Incredible dish. Omg. The salads were nice. The early dinner special I ordered was the filet. Was three thin slices. Don't bother. My husband got the crab cakes which were great and a real dinner. Interesting Wine was from chile- Carmenere. Overall yum because of calamari specially made by Brandon the sous chef.Special Features:
- our new favorite!SharonSDined on 10/3/2014as previously seen on reviews the She Crab Soup was a must have! Excellent! We went twice in the week for a sunset early bird dinner which was $14.95 for each of the entrees. The salmon and crab cakes were the favs from the four of us the two different nights.Special Features:
- GoodMgsrcsDined on 10/2/2014PC , Fl does not have a host of up to date, farm to table resturants. At Firefly , The interior decor was 80's and non- descript. The menu selection was 80's. That said, the food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.