Firefly on Paradise
3900 Paradise Rd, Suite A
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
Firefly on Paradise
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fireflylv.com/
- Phone: 7023693971
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: John Simmons
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Tapas are perfect for light or heavy grazing, sit-down or cocktail parties. Groups up to 100 can be accommodated at the restaurant in the dining room, bar, lounge or outdoor patio. Off-premises, carry-out, or delivery is also available for larger parties...
- Private Party Facilities: Firefly* on Paradise is an award winning restaurant serving a wide variety of tapas, all under $10. We offer different banquet options for whatever the occasion. A private room is available, or you can hold your event in the main room. We are very flexible, so give us a call for your event.
- Private Party Contact: Regina Simmons 8776261862
- Entertainment: TUESDAYS @ 10:30 LATIN NIGHT *ESTILO LATINO* SALSA/MERENGUE/CUMBIA
- Special Events: We have a private room that holds up to 80ppl, and you can decorate, play any music, will have a private bar.
A word from Firefly on Paradise
Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Firefly on Paradise reviews from OpenTable diners
- Poor service, great food, so sadOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2013We are locals and have had several bad experiences in a row and have never once been able to speak to a manager and I even sent an email the first time and got no response. One person never got her filet and when we asked our server she said there were 3 in the window and she was sure one was ours. We waited and waited and everyone finished their meal. We finally tracked down our server and she was irritated and said do you want it to go? Imy friend said she still wanted it and I suggested the server take it off our bill and she said she would talk to a manager. I said that would be great, I'd love to talk to him too. She did take it off but we never saw the manager. Really dissatisfied in the service and attitude.Special Features:
- Despite how busy it was, weOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2013Despite how busy it was, we received our food very quickly. Everything we ordered was excellent. Great staff and great food.Special Features:
- We had a great time at FireFly!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/22/2013We had a great time at FireFly!! Took out-of-town vistors who were tired of the strip restaurants. Definitely recommend it for guests and vistiors looking for a little different experience than the casino steakhouses. Sangria and food were excellant!!
- We heard such good thingsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/18/2013We heard such good things about the restaurant the we were excited to go there on our first night in Vegas. The restaurant looked great but our table had to be teh worst table in the restaurant. It was nothing special, not in the main dining room and looked like they pretty much stuck it there. They were booked and did not have another seat so we took it. The Sangria made up for it and the great food. Would go back..
- My new favorite in VegasWToddDined on 4/16/2013After 12 years of coming to Vegas, this has taken over as my favorite. Off strip, high quality food. Restaurants on the strip should take note of what this place is doing! Will make a point to come here whenever I visit! Worth the short cab ride from anywhere you may be staying on the strip. Must try include: Bacon wrapped dates (even if you don't like dates, trust me!), Manchego Mac N Cheese.Special Features:
- The food was very good. Therjsbasque8Dined on 4/15/2013The food was very good. The service was adequate. The table they set us at was terrible.Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/14/2013The food was delicious and the staff was very nice. They even brought us a flashlight so we could see the menu!
- This was my 4th return tripJulieMDined on 4/7/2013This was my 4th return trip to Firefly on Paradise, and I brought a group of friends with me. They all loved it! We had a reservation and were seated promptly. Sangria was excellent as always, and we were pleased with all of our choices. Bacon-wrapped dates are still a favorite, also loved the stuffed peppers, spicy shrimp (camarones a la diabla) and lemon-garlic shrimp (camarones al ajillo). The only choices we got that we weren't overly impressed with were the meatballs (albondigas) and the grilled octopus. We will return!Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised by qualityBicoastalfoodiesDined on 4/7/2013Pleasantly surprised by quality of food. Artichoke toasts were amazing! Fast and efficient service.Special Features:
- Food and drinks were fabulous.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/3/2013Food and drinks were fabulous. I will eat here every time I'm in town.Special Features:
- Make this a stop in Vegas!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/3/2013I ate at the Firefly at The Plaza several years ago, so had to find a location to make sure it made our dinner list on this visit. Different look and feel, but location was a short drive from the strip. No Freemont street view,however the food and energy was Great!! Service was right on, timing was great, as we had a party of 7 (glad we made the reservations w/open table)or we would have had to wait quite a while!! Food was just as good as our last visit downtown. The small plates enabled the entire group to sample many different selections. The Ribs, spicy salad, mushrooms, chicken....i just cant name all the ones we liked best....just go and see for yourself!!!!Special Features:
- Loved this tapas bar. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/2/2013Loved this tapas bar. The waiter made great recommendations. Have the stuffed dates even if you think you don't like dates. My husband doesn't like them and loved these. I'd recommend a reservation as it was even busy on a weeknight.Special Features:
- Excellent evening, massiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/1/2013Excellent evening, massive menu choice. Great lively atmosphere. Would definitely go back next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:
- We had a reservation for 8:00pmOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/28/2013We had a reservation for 8:00pm and arrived about ten minutes early and were seated right away. The service was good and all of the dishes were tries were excellent. The portions were small but That's what tapas are about which makes a fun eating experience. there were five people in our group and the bill was very reasonable. My only complaint would be that it was extremely noisy. It was hard to hear the person right across the table from me. But overall, it was a great dinner.Special Features:
- Excellent food, fabulous Sangria,JodyDined on 3/25/2013Excellent food, fabulous Sangria, fun atmosphere and great service. An excellent value as well and nice to get off the strip!Special Features:
- The mojitos and chocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2013The mojitos and chocolate tres leches cake are not to be missed! I'll be back the next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:
- Was in from out of town andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2013Was in from out of town and found this on Yelp. Great place, fun atmosphere and fantastic food. Will be back next time Im in town. Looking forward to visit the new loactions they are moving into on Paradise
- Great selection of tapas.gglauDined on 3/17/2013Great selection of tapas. The bacon-wrapped dates were sensational! Also the lamb chops and lentils/veggies that came with them were great, too! The stuffed peppers and ham and cheese croquetas were outstanding. Flrefly on Paradise is moving down the street to a new location--larger, still with an outside eating area--soon. Firefly has something for everyone. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- a great place to dine or justOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2013a great place to dine or just have a drink loved it!!!!Special Features:
- Go- You'll be a Winner!JennyDined on 3/12/2013Fabulous Las Vegas find! Not the typical Vegas "showy" restaurant, not overpriced. Wonderful food, drinks, service and atmosphere! Highly recommended!Special Features:
- we always go here when inca415coVIPDined on 3/11/2013we always go here when in las vegas and sometimes twice this is one restaurant that my husband and i agree on you can pay very little or alot depending on how many or what type of plates you order we need a big table for all that we order as we can never get enough of the tapasSpecial Features:
- Fabulous food, wonderful service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013Fabulous food, wonderful service. The staff took time to answer all questions ,especially re food preparation and ingredients.Special Features:
- Bring your guests here!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/6/2013I love bringing out of town visitors to Firefly. Fun place to eat and food & drinks are excellent.Special Features:
- A Favorite When In VegasflowsueDined on 3/5/2013If you go at happy hour there are great deals on drinks. You can get a pitcher of sangria, which is very good, for half price! Loved the tapas. The dates are the best! One of our favorite restaurants to visit when in Las Vegas. Very reasonably priced.Special Features:
- A must go to place in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/27/2013The cab driver told us that this restaraunt was a local favorite. He was right as the place was awesome. Since we were from out of town, we asked the server for some suggestions. Her picks were outstanding. Although small, the "small plates" each tasted incredable. This restaraunt is a must go to place in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Gem in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/27/2013Firefly is definitely a Gem in Vegas, mostly frequented by the locals they have the best margaritas. Their food is wonderful as well. I have so many favorites but the dates wrapped in bacon is to die for!Special Features:
- The food was good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013The food was good but not excellent as other reviewers seemed to say. Some of the dishes that were suppossed to be hot came out lukewarm, we ordered lamb skewers and received chicken skewers, so overall just not their best performance.
- Firefly is great for an afterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/26/2013Firefly is great for an after work meetup. Good date place, delicious sangria. Usually busy. Go for happy hour, 1/2 priced sangria. Prepare yourself for marginal service.Special Features:
- amazing, always.TreebloodDined on 2/21/2013Always one of my favorite spots in Vegas - a must visit and worth the wait. Food is amazing, all of it. Bacon Wrapped Dates are stunning. Go to Firefly, you won't regret it.Special Features:
- Great Unique TapasTapasDined on 2/20/2013Enjoyed everything about this place. A great find!Special Features:
- Always a fun place to dine.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/20/2013Always a fun place to dine. Servers are enjoyable and the food is tasty.Special Features:
- excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/19/2013excellent food and service. Will be returning again the next time I visit Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great energy. Off the strip.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/17/2013Great energy. Off the strip. Wait staff was excellent. Food was good with a good selection of tapas to choose from. Very affordable.Special Features:
- Cute little local tapas restaurantalleycatVIPDined on 2/17/2013We were in Vegas for 3 days. I chose this restaurant because it was on Open Table. What a delightful choice in my part (very modest here). Cute little local tapas restaurant. The three of us ordered six tapas and a pitcher of Sangria. Everything was wonderful. We sat on the patio on a lovely, sunny, Sunday afternoon. Paradise Road is a few blocks off the strip, but we walked anyway. As Minnesotans, we were just happy to be outside! There were a lot of other restaurants in and near the little strip bar, so it was a nice walkable find in many other ways. The next day, my husband wanted to go BACK to Firefly! Patting myself on the back just one more time. :DSpecial Features:
- Fantastic tapas! Good varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Fantastic tapas! Good variety and lots of choices. Definitely loud, but expect it to be since so popular. Great value...no dish we ordered was over $11 and portions were large compared with other tapas restaurants we've eaten in around the country. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Eat here with a small groupFoodfanVIPDined on 2/12/2013Eat here with a small group of coworkers in town on business. Although some of the men were initially hesitant about the tapas concept, all of us were very pleased with the quantity and quality of the food. Favorites were the bacon wrapped dates and lamb skewers.
- Food was excellent! ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2013Food was excellent! Service was excellent! Heard about them on Rachel Ray and she was spot on!Special Features:
- Awesome place, great sangria!!FoodieDined on 2/11/2013Love Firefly, probably one of my favorite eats on this trip to Vegas for the first time. All the reviews are right got amazing red sangria!!! We tried their white sangria and raspberry mojitos as well, but red definitively wins! And I am usually picky about my red sangria too! We went there on sunday night late and ordered the bacon wrapped dates(awesome), crispy duck roll (not bad), tuna tartare (very tasty), manchego mac n cheese (not bad, abit heavy), lamb skewers (good flavors, lamb abit tough) and the paella(moist, good flavors and lots of ingredient). Services were great, very fast, our tapas and paella came all within like 10-15 mins of ordering. Price is decent, about right for tapas. We thoroughly enjoyed Firefly and red sangriaSpecial Features:
- I never tire of this place.SylvieVIPDined on 2/8/2013I never tire of this place. The food is so good with a lot of variety. I love the hip vibe...tapas bar meets coffee jazz cafe.Special Features:
- Excellent. Come here everytimeJACKVIPDined on 2/4/2013Excellent. Come here everytime we hit lol vegas. So many options. Haven't tried them all because we can't get past what we had before.Special Features: