3070 Windward Plaza
Alpharetta, GA 30005Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fireflyalpharetta.com/
- Phone: 7706098523x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Shawn Spence
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Firefly serves a variety of fresh food. We cater our private functions to your needs. Our fireside, private room offers a projector and screen for presentations and seating for 50. We also offer an area with a stage, room for dancing and an expansive, stone patio.
- Private Party Contact: Larry Parker 7706098523x
- Special Events: Business presentations, workshops, rehersal dinners, holiday parties.
A word from Firefly
We offer a celebration of American food with a variety of specialties and unique favorites. This casual, comfortable atmosphere offers fresh, local and seasonal cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Firefly reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Good alternative to Taco MacBNuts71Dined on 9/5/2014I am not sure what I expected, but I can say that I wasn't sorry we decided to come here instead of Taco Mac. The service was good and we were greeted at the door. If they want to fill the restaurant to capacity though, they do need to work on giving the customer something better than Taco Mac. Otherwise, they will not make it.Special Features:
- GoodmbensonDined on 8/13/2014I made a reservation for a business dinner. We didn't received any considerations based on the reservation. The food and ambiance were very good. The services wasn't the expected.Special Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014food was excellent; I live Paleo and I am very careful what I eat; service was excellent as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasteless foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014I ordered the scallops on a bed of spinach with a fancy named sauce. Really??? The scallops, spinach and sauce all were almost tasteless, the sauce really had no flavor and salt and pepper didn't do a thing. I don't think I've ever had such a bland tasting meal. It's quite a shame, because the restaurant itself is quite charming and I would have loved to return, however, I won't, because the food was awful.
- Nice PatioOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/24/2014Great patio and music. Food is very so so. Wait staff is decent. No prime rib which is supposed to be their specialty, just didn't get smoked. Used canned pineapple on a salad. Had to ask for horseradish sauce twice and it was supposed to come with dish. Food was cold. Angus beef tips were chewy and the special sauce was too sweet and masked the flavor of the beef.Special Features:
- Unpleasantly surprised!HatetocomplainDined on 4/18/2014Great atmosphere as you walk and and then realize for dinner that you didn't need a reservation due to all of the empty tables. The menu seemed ok, but the food was bland, mediocre at best, and way overpriced! I had the skewers which didn't taste that great(tough meat), mashed potatoes tasted canned, and asparagus was over cooked. My wife had the overpriced rib eye which was average as well. The only positive we found was the margaritas were pretty good. As we left we got two coupons for 10% off; however won't be back to try it again. Totally unimpressed!
- Great food!HeatherVIPDined on 4/7/2014Right across the street from my office so it is a nice lunch spot if you want to sit down. Bar has ample seating. There is also private dining. Prices are reasonable. Great alternative to the restaurants on Windward Parkway that tend to be overcrowded. I'll be going back soon!Special Features:
- Excellent choicesunnyDined on 3/27/2014Pros Great selection of various kinds of food for all palates. Amazing choice and excellent ambience. Great for business lunches as well as family gathering. Definitely special occasion place with very nominal prices. Cons A little too red meat friendly. Less vegetarian items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too loud. Singer was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2014Way too loud. Singer was good but we could hardly hear each other talk.
- Not as advertisedbethDined on 3/1/2014I was disappointed in Firefly. The for the Bourbon Glazed Salmon website stated "Fresh hand cut and served over cilantro rice with fresh green beans"; the green beans were were canned and soggy and the salmon was frozen, nothing fresh about the salmon. The bar tender was not friendly and I asked her a question about the flavor of one of the wines and she said it was $5.00.
- Disappointed in AtlantaapprsDined on 2/28/2014The website was helpful, made a reservation, special requested gluten free menu & it stated the kitchen open til 11:00 w/bar kitchen open until 2:00 am. We arrived at 10:20 & told the kitchen was closed but they would keep it open for us if we ordered quickly. We were seated in the bar area & asked to be moved to back room, we were told no it was for a party. Got our drinks, asked for GF menu, the waitress recited a few options. Then said 'we are moving you to the back room" so we picked up our drinks & moved. I said "website shows you are open until 11:00" she argued w/me, said "no 10:30' I showed her on website. Was first time there & my friends were returning guests, overall very disappointing. Probably will not return.Special Features:
- It was okEricaVIPDined on 2/15/2014My husband and I came here and we did not know that there were going to be so many children here. It seems like an upscale place, but all the kids made it noisy. The place was not inexpensive and my drink from the bar didn't taste that great. We would probably not be going back. Thanks.
- Chef needs helpSandyDined on 2/14/2014Food was just average. Won't come back for the food. Nice atmosphere nice music and polite employees.
- Made a late reservation forOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/14/2014Made a late reservation for Valentine's Day and there was a reason there were still tables available. This is an OK neighborhood restaurant. Food was OK. Service was slow. Wine list was uninteresting. The door was actually hard to find with a sign on the "front" of the building but the entrance around "back".
- DisappointingFoodieFLDined on 2/1/2014First time there 2/1/14. Won't be going back. Food was terrible. Wine list - un impressive.
- Felt totally out of placeLeslieDined on 1/31/2014Host was awesome and over accomodating. Restaurant has potential as far as location and interior Food was not good at all, except for the green beans, even the mashed potatoes were not good. We had entrees but might had been better if we ordered a sandwich. We decided to try Key Lime Pie for dessert and although it was goo it was about half the size it needed to be if you are charing $6. This place is definitely a hopping late nice place and not a casual restaurant where you can sit and enjoy a meal and drinks with friends.Special Features:
- Alpharetta's Latest live music spotLynnDined on 1/24/2014The ambiance was nice, elegant and our table was right by the fireplace. We received special attention from the owner making my parent 54th anniversary special. The live entertainment on Fridays makes it vibrant and we will tell others about Firefly. We were over charged on a steak entree', by $10.00, but it was corrected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met for a business lunchVirtualDinerDined on 1/23/2014Met for a business lunch where they were patient with us as our attendees arrived and allowed us to take our time. The bleu cheese chips are excellent.Special Features:
- Good foodGertrudeDined on 1/16/2014Good food - could use a little more varied menu items. Nice atmosphere & good service. They have a private room available if you have a big group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would return to eat again,MDForsythDined on 1/11/2014I would return to eat again, it has only been open a couple of months, personally, I think the environment needs some soft furnishings, pictures on the wall to make it more cozy as it is a large space. My chicken and pasta dish was very nice.Special Features:
- Bar? Venue hall? Restaurant?YelnakVIPDined on 11/30/2013'Twas our first visit. Good location. Nicely lit and landscaped. Huge on the inside with 18-foot+ ceilings, dark wood, light paint, granite tables and bar. There are 3 main seating areas - near "stage", by the bar, and a back "room", restaurant-sized itself - is it a banquet hall in waiting? The huge, square bar with 4 TVs is open to dining areas - is it a sports bar? There was a good singer Fri/Sat - is it an entertainment venue? It has outdoor tables - summer alfresco? Firefly is seemingly to be all, what's it trying to be? That'd be OK but it didn't execute on the most important - food was mediocre. Then again, if you're looking for variety, at currently inexpensive prices, it may work for you.