Fire Artisan Pizza - Tri Cities
1022 N Columbia Center Blvd
Kennewick, WA 99336Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Fire Artisan Pizza - Tri Cities
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://fireartisanpizza.com/
- Phone: 5097370554x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fire Artisan Pizza - Tri Cities
Fire Artisan Pizza offers craft pizza created with high quality locally sourced products. We also feature craft beers and a selection of local wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fire Artisan Pizza - Tri Cities - Best Restaurants in Kennewick ›
Fire Artisan Pizza - Tri Cities reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great for outdoors.macsdojoDined on 8/15/2014The summer weather is perfect for lunch outside. Fairly spacious with shade umbrellas. Perhaps a second floor balcony for a future remodel?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/2/2014Imaginative menu, excellent food. Good wine list and Reidel stemware!Special Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the Fire Artisan Pizza - Tri Cities reviews archive.
- outstandingpizzaperfectDined on 5/14/2014Great food, great service, great prices, great enviornment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014I came here for my prom dinner and we were running late and so we called in and the workers had no problem keeping our table reserved and making sure our food was not taking too long. The service was great and I would recommend anyone to come to this restaurant. (:Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and great foodTitaniumDined on 4/26/2014Very good service, it was a Saturday night the place was packed we got a seat right away and food in a very timely manner. Great cookie icecream desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best visit yet!!!LovetoeatoutDined on 4/18/2014Got together with a group of friends (6) to celebrate a birthday. We were seated immediately, waiter was attentive, and food (salads, pizzas (3) and cookies (3)) was incredible!!! Best experience yet at FIRE! Won't hesitate to go back. and looking forward to their expanded bar soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy PlaceCliffnCatReviewsDined on 3/28/2014Fire Pizza in Kennewick has a design issue. They have created and echo chamber such that the noise of everyone's conversations on both floors of the building combine to create a din of noise that is difficult to converse over. That and the fact that a few unfortunate patrons get to sit with the blinding flashes from a color reader board for the Toyota Center interrupting their meal throughout makes this place a bit poor on the ambiance side. I won't recommend it as the menu is very limited (we had a vegan with us and there really wasn't any pasta dish or anything she could enjoy). If you are a wood fired pizza fan, it is worth a try...just be forewarned about the issues you might face there.
- Great Food!suzyqDined on 3/17/2014Lobe the food with its unique combination of flavors!Special Features:
- Out of Comfort Zone2TexsDined on 3/15/2014We thought that Fire Artisan was very good. It took us out of our comfort zone of Pizza Hut where Pizza is concerned. I am pretty sure that we will be making a returning trip to taste some more of the great pizza's that we have never experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost Perfect!suzyqDined on 2/28/2014Love the food here and have returned 3 times! I brought two friends here for lunch after raving about the food. Everything was great, but they skimped on the salad dressing so the salad didn't meet expectations. We did inform the waitress, and she brought us more dressing. Problem solved!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed itAnotherSmithDined on 2/15/2014We have been to Fire in Spokane and have been looking forward to visiting the one in Tri-Cities. We opted to wait until the fuss died down, and we're glad we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected SurprisesuzyqDined on 2/14/2014We found our reservation for Valentine's at the time we wanted on Open Table. Hadn't considered this restaurant, but were very pleasantly surprised!!!! The food was unique and delicious..... not your standard boring choices! We left with full tummies, and didn't pay too much for the ample portions we received!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good luck, you'll need itpizzaexpertDined on 2/10/2014Gourmet pizza without the gourmet ingredients. One note flavors. No artichoke hearts, peppers, pine nuts etc. I think your clientel will only consist of patrons who have not been there before. I think your pizzas would be better suited as an appetizer at a bar.Special Features:
- It was a sceneLovePizzaDined on 1/29/2014Night before the play. Service was fast. Food was great. They got us in and out well within our time limit. Thanks for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.