Fire + Ice Grill + Bar
321 W. Katella Ave #315
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fire + Ice Grill + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fire-ice.com/locations/anaheim-ca/
- Phone: 7148089757x
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mario Huitz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: FiRE + iCE has an expansive, heated, outdoor patio with fire pit, and seating for groups up to 125 people; it's the perfect place for large groups and parties, as everyone can have just what they want, cooked to order. FiRE + iCE offers special package pricing for groups of 40 or more; please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Ethan 7148089757x
- Special Events: Join the Elite
The FiRE+iCE Rewards Clubs is all about YOU! Click here to see all the benefits and freebies we offers.
- Cross Street: Harbor Boulevard
- Public Transit: Anaheim Resort Transit - ART:
ART is a fixed route shuttle transportation system for residents and guests of the greater Anaheim Resort area. ART's frequent service with thirteen interchange routes allows for easy access and convenient connections.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: FiRE + iCE is located at The Shops at the Anaheim GardenWalk which offers ample parking in the parking garage with three hours free with validation; valet parking also available.
A word from Fire + Ice Grill + Bar
FiRE + iCE Grill + Bar is a smokin’ hot restaurant showcasing an incredible variety of fresh food, cooked on our open grill in a fun, refreshing atmosphere. We take the concept of having a meal your way to an unprecedented, exciting level, as you are in complete control of your meal’s journey. Select from a delectable array of fresh meats, seafood, vegetables, and pasta available in our in-house market place. Choose the types of internationally inspired sauce to add to your entrée. Dictate grilling preferences as you watch our grill chefs expertly work their magic on our huge open grill. The vast abundance of sumptuous ingredients available at your fingertips will provide you with a seemingly endless list of exciting, flavorful choices to make each grill visit. Located on the upper level at the Anaheim GardenWalk, just steps from Disneyland & the Convention Center, and a short drive from Angel Stadium & the Honda Center, visit FiRE + iCE for an unforgettably fun culinary thrill ride!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Fire + Ice Grill + Bar - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Fire + Ice Grill + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (14)great for outdoor dining (10)special occasion (7)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (7)fit for foodies (7)hot spot (6)great for lunch (6)late-night find (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Fun for a partyErinDined on 9/13/2014Great place for a large group. Prices are set and you can eat as much as you like. Plus they have tons of choices to fit everyone in the group like traditional mongolian bbq, italian, burgers and hot dogs and seafood. Chef's make it fun and music is great.Special Features:
- Maleah's 11th birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014We came here to celebrate my daughter's 11th birthday and it was fun and exciting. The food was great and I love the many options available. I will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed with visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014When I called I was told the kitchen would be closing at 11 and the bar at 12. Our server, (who's service was not attentive at all!!) Told us it was last call at 11. When we asked about the 12:00 close she informed us that it was the manager's decision to close early. We had friends driving minutes after work to meet us only to find the restaurant closed. Also, we were there to celebrated a birthday which the server completely forgot about!! Food was great as always, but the service was terrible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service!divinetinaDined on 8/30/2014We came here on a Saturday night to celebrate a friend's birthday. We were a little early for our reservation, but they sat us anyway! The server Rebecca was extremely accommodating to our demanding group... She even provided us with individual bills at the end of the night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family, Food, and FunFierceFoodcriticDined on 8/18/2014If you're looking to release your inner chef, visit Fire and Ice at the Anaheim Gardenwalk. The cheerful, exceptional service made the dining experience not only pleasurable but exceptional. Create your own magnificent dishes with diversity and precision. A meal to remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedM5wifeVIPDined on 8/17/2014It has 4.5 stars, so it should've been really good. I read the description, but never really got that this was a Mongolian BBQ style restaurant. Had I known, I wouldn't have selected this place, for a family get-together. We didn't get to spend much time together, as we were waiting for our food to get cooked at the counter forever, and at different times. It was too loud to hear each other talk on a large table, when we were all seated. The servers & cooks were very nice & helpful. I would say the food is overall okay, not great. My cocktail took forever, so I went to go get my food & when I got back, my drink was watery from the ice melting. For Dinner, the outdoor area is nicer than inside, and they have a nice fire pit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014This place is amazing, everyone had a really great attitude on my girlfriends birthday and made the night really special. A+ ReviewSpecial Features:
- Very accommodatingMogarciaDined on 8/3/2014Our reservation was for 15 people andwhen we got there everything was ready and waiting for us. We had two babies and someone in a wheelchair and the staff was very accommodating. Very polite and responsive wait staff and chef staff. Great selection of food which was fresh and good quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable Dining ExperienceFoodieDined on 7/11/2014We had a Very Enjoyable and relaxing evening at Fire and Ice. The Food was Excellent and the service was very good. It was my Wife's Birthday so it was important to me that we / she have a nice evening with friends and family, and they , Fire and Ice delivered. Everyone in our party said they really enjoyed the food, from the salad bar to the Burgers, to the different meats and veggies stir fried on the grille, All enjoyed the wide selection available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winning destinationFHoADined on 6/15/2014Every time I go, I always enjoy myself food is good. The chefs are always entertaining. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT EXPERIENCElt05Dined on 6/14/2014OVERALL THIS PLACE BRINGS THE FUN OF A MONGOLIAN BBQ WITH AN ECLECTIC FOOD CHOICE. THE DJ COULD USE PRACTICE, BUT THE OVERALL AMBIANCE WAS FUN AND PERFECT FOR WHAT OUR GROUP WAS LOOKING FOR.Special Features:
- The following 410 reviews are from the Fire + Ice Grill + Bar reviews archive.
- It was So SoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014It was a little busy the evening I went last. the cook left out some of my seasoning and my sauce and had to throw my food on the grill longer to make things right. The waitress thought that she brought bread and rice to the table and never did. She seem to barely understand English;I would say her comprehension was 65%. I say that because she looked puzzled every time we said something to her. And for some reason we had more drinking glasses than we needed on our table. They add a gratuity of 18% to each tab; then when you pay it they ask for additional gratuity. the waitress in all her confusion kept a positive attitude but no one felt she deserved 18% let alone additional tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014I really loved the service we received. The staff was friendly, very energetic and overall great customer service. Great place for birthdays or special occasions. Thank you for making my birthday special. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good Staff, but LOUDPete01754Dined on 4/25/2014The Anaheim Fire+Ice is in a sort of outdoor mall area and is near at least one night club. When we went (Friday at 8:30 pm) is was a little like a nightclub there. They were very accommodating of our group of 15, but the DJ on the patio was so loud that we couldn't hear the waitress. The lines to get the food moved pretty quickly. The guys cooking were very energetic and extroverted. If that is not your cup of tea, then it could be annoying. When it started to rain (actually pour), they quickly found space for us inside the restaurant (along with the others who had been outside) and were very apologetic about the weather. Over all it was good, but it was definitely a scene. Go with a group who loves noise and activity.Special Features:
- dont miss out!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2014Place is good, service is good , had an amazing time with friedns and just chill with all the ppm thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY WAS A SUCCESS!!!LOVETHISPLACEDined on 4/5/2014WE LOVE FIRE AND ICE. THIS WAS THE 2ND TIME WE HAD BEEN HERE AND WE NEVER HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE. OUR WAITRESS, MARIE, WAS FANTASTIC!!!! I RECOMMEND HER! WE WILL BE GOING BACK AGAIN :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great timeadriana562Dined on 3/8/2014I had a great time I celebrated my 35th birthday!!!!!! had Fun Good food & DrinksSpecial Features:
- InformationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2014Difficult to understand for foreign people The system of cookingSpecial Features:
- Great alternative to hibachiJohariDined on 3/4/2014Wanted to have dinner at a restaurant that I was not familiar with while away on a business trip. Large number of options of meats, seafood, Noodles, and vegetables. Great find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- need new hostessOCgirl13Dined on 2/15/2014This resturant needs new hostess or train the ones they have they need major attutide adjustments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Hostess Sets a Bad ToneOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 2/10/2014When we arrived a few minutes before our 7pm reservation, the hostess told us that she couldn't seat us until 7:05pm. Over the next 10-15 minutes she asked us several times if we were the party of 6 (there was one other party of 6, one of 4, and another of 2 waiting as well). She kept asking us who was with each party, not becuase she was calling any of us to go sit down - not really sure why. She was curt and seemed distracted.She eventually seated us outside, we asked if there were heaters out there, she said yes. She sat us by the window and door, next to a heater. We asked her if it was on, she said yes. It was not, it was in fact, broken. The waitress was very good and attentive, the cooks nice and friendly, and the food was good.Special Features:
- large groupchamberDined on 2/9/2014we had a great time, the food was delicious & service from everyone was stellar. highly recommended.Special Features:
- AmazingGoodEatsDined on 2/1/2014We've been here before both times in large groups. Our guests love it and we love it. The cook Mario was awesome he made it fun and created a show for the kids. Our waiter Carlos awesome as always. He always takes care of us always so attending an an awesome mood. I recommend it here foods delicious environment is fun! Can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014Overall, the lines were super long, so by the time we were seated, it took almost an hour of standing in line with a bowl to get our food. I would have liked to get a second plate, but I couldn't spend all night standing in line again. We had a few older folks with us who could not stand in line that long from the get go, so it make the dinner a bit of a bummer because they couldn't get up to make plate. Even as a 30 year old guy, I was getting frustrated. We ordered drinks at our table and it took nearly a half hour for them to arrive. After the first round, most of my party decided to just go eat elsewhere. If you like standing around and not socializing with the people you came to dinner with, this is a good place.Special Features:
- Horrible Service, Great FoodDeogeesMomDined on 1/23/2014Six of us from work went for an off-site meeting. I had made a reservation for noon and we got there slightly past noon. We had to wait while our table was prepared. The manager took our drink orders, but did not offer any guidance on how the grill worked. Thankfully 3 of us had been there before and were able to guide the other 3. The only server stopped by our table once, despite going past our table numerous times. We never got rice. Our glasses sat empty before we were offered refills. We had to get the server's attention to bring the check. We had to go to the front to get our credit cards when we were ready to leave. The selection and quality of the food available was very good and the grill master was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday Dinneravcamaro68Dined on 1/19/2014I went with my family to celebrate my birthday, and it was awesome. Everyone was so friendly, but after they found out it was my birthday they did everything possible to make sure i felt special. I had an awesome time. Great food, wonderful people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Family Dining Experience!DeHiDined on 1/18/2014We had a mini family reunion at Fire & Ice and had a wonderful time! We had brunch and although I can only vouch for the fantastic breakfast selection, my children loved the pasta. Something for everyone! Chefs were excellent and entertaining...one of the two really knew what he was doing and seemed to enjoy it. He also had some great suggestions. We will be back!Special Features:
- Wait staff needs helpGoBeavsDined on 1/17/2014The wait staff were overworked when we ate here last. They need more help. The food is pretty good and it's what you make of it as you assemble your meal yourself. One really needs a couple of times through to get the hang of it.Special Features:
- Great choices to make yourShelleyDined on 1/9/2014Great choices to make your favorite meal The staff is friendly and very helpful. New expience for me to pick out my own creation and have the staff cook it up just the the way I like it. Will keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not What We Expected!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013We heard good reviews from friends that went to dinner there. We drove from Riverside (40 miles) and were very disappointed. It was not much better than the Mongolian BBQ at the mall. The Asian selections were mediocre, meat choices limited, and when they grilled it for you, it was grilled too close to other diner's food-so flavors got mixed. The pasta choice was the best for me. Go during lunch when you only have to pay 9.99. After 4:00, you have to pay dinner price for the same selections which is 16.99 (not worth it!) Okay for casual lunch if you are already in the area-not for dinner or a special occasion!Special Features:
- Something for everybody!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/17/2013We went to Fire and Ice with a group from work. It was a lot of fun, and the food was great. What was really great about it is that some people wanted to make a really big salad (they have that), others wanted a pizza (which was great), and then there's the Mongolian BBQ. Okay, it's much better than your typical Mongolian BBQ, but I needed to put a name to it. I loved the steak with vegies and I combined a lot of sauces. It was fun to watch them grill the food, and even better to eat it. We all had a great time, and one of the things I liked in particular was how attentive the waitress was. Normally, with big groups you don't see the help very much. But here we were catered to as if we were very special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of Fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/29/2013Always a great time here. Food items fresh, fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The choices for food at FiretwohipmanDined on 11/16/2013The choices for food at Fire and Ice are amazing! You can go back as many times as you can handle, and never have the same thing twice. The grill area is always energized and friendly, and always quick. The choices from the bar kept our group satisfied all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BORDERING just okBMEZZDined on 11/16/2013Been to this place a few times. food is ok. Would be better if they helped with seasoning suggestions so you got more flavor from the food. Hard to know what really works as when you go to a place like Mongolian bbq they make it happen for you. desert bar would be nice bar is expensive and very light on alcohol pourSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/11/2013I turned 22 and love Fire + Ice so I decided to go celebrate there. They added more selection to their buffet, and that was the best part about the night. I've never had poor service here before; however, our waitress this night was not up to par. When I showed her my ID after ordering a martini, she noticed it was my birthday and told me that it was her best friend's as well and complained about not being able to be with her. So she brought the martini and we didn't see much of her after. She picked up a couple plates here and there but didn't refill our drinks until we asked her to. I would've understood if it were busy, but it was not. I'll still be back because I love the food here, but I hope I won't have her again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMHatter469Dined on 11/10/2013If the food is bad it is your own fault. You chose the ingredients and tell them how to cook it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyone loved it, and wasbeetDined on 11/9/2013Everyone loved it, and was happy. it was a fun day especially the cooks were so funny and entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- something differentFoody1Dined on 10/26/2013A good concept and atmosphere but with the way the food is cooked, it needs to better incorporate the flavors and seasonings with the meat and vegetables. Otherwise, a cool spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itMoniqDined on 10/26/2013This was me and my wife first time going there and it was great. We are looking forward to bringing friends and family. The cooks were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fire + ice-1st visitJalinDined on 10/16/2013Having never been before we could have used more guidance on how it worked, food combo ideas, etc. didn't feel like staff was very helpful.Special Features: