Fire + Ice Boston
205 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fire + Ice Boston
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fire-ice.com/locations/boston-ma/
- Phone: 6174823473x
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday - Friday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Mother's Day Brunch
1. Person who does the work of twenty. For free.
(See also: ‘saint’)
Lets face it; Mother’s Day should come more than once a year. She does everything!
Mom deserves to be pampered this Mother’s Day! Let us do the legwork while she chooses from all her favorite brunch specials! We are grilling up Mixed Berry Stuffed French Toast, Eggs Benedict and two carving stations, in addition to her weekly favorites!
Don’t be a Last Minute Larry! Mom deserves the best, make your reservations now and surprise her on the 12th! www.fire-ice.com/mothersday
A word from Fire + Ice Boston
FiRE+iCE is a create-your-own-meal concept that goes beyond your wildest expectations when it comes to satisfying each and every appetite. From seasoned foodies who demand a range of herbs and spices to stubborn children who refuse to eat anything that’s “touching green stuff”, anyone can create a delicious meal at FiRE+iCE.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Fire + Ice Boston - Best Restaurants in Back Bay ›
Fire + Ice Boston reviews from OpenTable diners
170 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (140)special occasion (77)kid-friendly (69)hot spot (55)great for lunch (48)fit for foodies (45)great for brunch (28)late-night find (28)neighborhood gem (27)vibrant bar scene (22)romantic (7)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Chaotic, noisy are the first considerations. The food should be placed in the bowl (all together), and then handed over to cook with favorite sauce, and cook it all together in the kitchen plate. Then put the sauce over. In the end all tastes undefined. Upon entering the room there is a written warning to be very careful with purses and values. Maybe in the past there have been thefts, because in the gloom and confusion of the room would be possible.Special Features:
- Great NightHockeyMomDined on 9/13/2014Decided last minute to visit this place. Took our in laws for the first time and it was a great experience. The kids loved picking out what they wanted and having it cooked right in front of them. Expensive so maybe only for special occasions or when they have their kids eat free night!Special Features:
- Almost a 5 star ratingDinerBoundDined on 9/13/2014All was great, chefs entertaining and helpful. Wait staff was very good considering how busy it was. Replenishment of food struggled to keep up with the amount of patrons that night. It's a little crowded when packed and borders on hazardous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really fun!MarciDined on 9/13/2014Everyone really enjoyed their meal - great food and great conceptSpecial Features:
- GgurlDined on 9/12/2014bathrooms could of been cleaner.floor beeded to be dryed. toilet paper should of been on the carrier and put an airfreshner in thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great visitbakster21Dined on 9/8/2014Enjoyed the opportunity to visit Fire and Ice and was able to try lunch time on a weekday - highly recommended for low crowds, easy access to the grill, and quick service.
- Just ok. Slightly disappointed.SeattlegirlDined on 9/7/2014The hostess was quite rude. The floors were sticky. The sauce station was a mess and had empty containers. Our waiter was attentive and helpful. We came from out of town (Seattle)and tried this restaurant based on a recommendation. I feel like we wasted one of our nights in Boston.Special Features:
- that good ole warm, fuzzy feelinglove4liferDined on 9/5/2014as a repeat customer, fire & ice never disappoints... staff is always willing to accommodate & cordial to a fault. plus, great unlimited eats! my friends always know where i wanna go to celebrate... whatever the occasion :) hope fire & ice expands to GA!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatnhorneDined on 9/1/2014First time there and enjoyed the food. Will definitely go back and eat there for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Lots of fun!EricDined on 8/31/2014Great service - especially from the chefs. Amazing to watch them work. Very kid friendly. Enjoyed our experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Careful with childrenOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014While most restaurants have a children's menu, this one only has a price for children age 11 and under. If you bring an infant or toddler, as our party did, you will get charged that child's rate even if your infant or toddler just snacks off of your food plate. Additionally, a children's meal comes with soda, but if you want milk for your small child, that's a $3.00 charge. Next time we look for a brunch place for friends with small children, we're going to look elsewhere because this was a hassle. The food was great, but the service and the management were rude when questioned about the policy that they charge our party the full child's price for the 3 infants and toddlers.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Experience!!SandiDined on 8/29/2014We took our grandson here for his 10th birthday vacation in Boston. He says his experience at Fire & Ice was, "Awesome"!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatDined on 8/28/2014Excellent! Lots if birthday parties. Great for large groups, or just 2. Every kind of food availble. Great for kids. Entertaining and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work LunchBostonGeekDined on 8/28/2014My work colleagues and I decided to take out an summer intern to celebrate the end of summer and his return to college by going to Fire & Ice Boston. He really liked it and so do everyone else. I had to show them the ropes more than I should have but the service was adequate enough. My colleagues love the ambiance and the cooking at the huge wok. I met others from my work who weren't in my lunch party which surprised me. The place is more popular than I had thought.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UncleanHappydinnerDined on 8/27/2014This place was very dirty and dumping inside. The rug was so gross that everyone's shoes were sticking to the rug! It felt very grungy and dirty. The place needs an overhaul that includes new flooring and painting the walls. I will say the food was great and delish but it felt very dirty inside and I would not return. Sorry I'm just being truthful and everyone in my group said the same thing. Good luck. Thanks YouSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2014Overrall, the food and service was good but I thought it was a little too crowded for the area. Also there was a bit of a funky smell in the dining room area and in the kitchen area the floors were very sticky, you would stick to them when you walked.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed student nightPattyDined on 8/25/2014My husband took 15 students from Tufts Dental and was very impressed with the food, the company and the atmosphere. He will definitely take students again in the future. Please keep the Monday student night.Special Features:
- Great date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014My other half and I went for a date there for our anniversary. It was her first time there and she's still raving about it. She loved the experience. The cooking staff was skilled and inviting and our waiter made sure to check on us. It was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to come back.lulu2222Dined on 8/19/2014It was my first visit to fire and ice, and I had no idea what it was going to be like. It was an incredibly unique dining experience, with endless possibilities. I was stuffed before I got to try the pizza or the burgers. I will certainly return the next time I am in Boston.Special Features:
- Friendly RestuarantHarwintonFamily1Dined on 8/18/2014We took friends there Monday night before the Red Sox game and they loved the food and the atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly.Special Features:
- Easy to book, not enough seatingRachelDined on 8/17/2014I made a reservation for 11 people, when we were seated there was enough seating for 8 comfortably and we were expected to squish together. I was very unhappy and after asking a few times, we got another table. It was frustrating since I booked ahead knowing we were a large group and we still were not accommodating accordingly. We were also over charged for beverages and had to inform the waitress of the mistake and she did not agree. (charged for 14 drinks but only 11 people and all drinks are free refills.)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Food was good service not so good, waitress chased us down thinking we did not pay but had paid a similarly looking server lol . If u are over 35 and looking for a quite place to dine this is not the place . have gone there for lunch SUPERB for folks my age ( not saying) The 5 of us went 7 pm on Saturday night the place was hoping LOUD could tell the younger ones hit here before clubbing in Boston .For sure will go again just not in the same time period EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loud and funEkerDined on 8/16/2014It is really fun to choose your own food and watch the grillers cook it on a grill about 10 feet in diameter. It is incredibly noisy however because of all the patrons and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night out!bigbluedaneDined on 8/12/2014Had a wonderful dinner at Fire+Ice. The staff we're very friendly and efficient. The grill was busy and the hostess pointed us to another space as otherwise we would have been skipped. The waiter saw us there and delivered my drink grill side. One of the waitresses noticed my son couldn't see and was getting heavy to hold and be out over a chair for him to stand on. All of us have fun picking our meal and sauces. It tasted great and it was fun to assemble. We would eat there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantPrimetimeRiggsDined on 8/12/2014Great environment from music to cooks to the mood in the restaurant. They have a lot of different foods to choose from with many good sauces. My favorite is the sweet chili sauce. Went as a group of 6 and had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8/9/14Sundayfunday2295Dined on 8/9/2014The service was excellent. The food was pretty good. The music selection that night was on point. Definitely have to go back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightBiancababiiDined on 8/8/2014Went with my boyfriend for a special occasion. Had great service, and all the workers were very helpful. It's so much fun watching them cook, and the chefs occasionally set off a big fire or do a show with their utensils. Very cool. Also SO many choices of what to eat (even Mac n cheese!!). Love this place.Special Features:
- First timeralopez89Dined on 8/8/2014I went to Fire and Ice on a recommendation of a friend and I must say that everything about it was great. Our server was phenomenal and able to describe things on the menu that we were unsure of. The food was delicious and the chefs were fun and energetic. I would definitely come back again on my next visit to Boston.Special Features:
- Fire and Icefoodreview1Dined on 8/2/2014salad bar set up with raw food seemed completely unsanitary. Ridiculous wait (standing in line) to get our raw food cooked. Not relaxing AT ALL! Dirty carpets. Noisy and crowded. Will not return.
- Disgusting and not worth $18.99SB2014Dined on 8/2/2014The food was disgusting (there was a piece of hair in the carrot bowl and the chicken was chewy. The floors were sticky. The place was hot and grimy. The waitstaff spilled water all over me and we did not get any type of comp for the meal. I wouldn't go back if they paid me.
- Not a fan!AngieDined on 8/2/2014Was our group's first time at this restaurant. It was a Saturday night...extremely busy! It took us a LONG time to have our food cooked. Most of the time there we did not get to eat dinner together. Not a place to go to if you are looking to enjoy dinner together amongst family/friends. Restaurant is more for teenagers and young adults.Special Features:
- Always fun!MeganDined on 8/1/2014Our waitress was awesome! I'm so bummed now that I can't remember her name! We've eaten here many times before but this was our first time eating here with our 9 month old. It went great. We asked for a high chair in our reservation but one wasn't at our table. We asked the host for a high chair and she never brought one. We asked the waitress and she apologized and brought one right over. The food was great as usual and the cooks were fun with all of their tricks. They got rid of the Szechuan sauce but loved the fresh herbs available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it!TMCHADWICKDined on 8/1/2014I had heard good things about the concept but wasn't impressed with food quality or service. Very reasonably priced but given the quality you get what you pay for.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014My grandson picked this restaurant for his birthday celebration. It is a young persons place. Food was good, service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasing to all!Luv2eatoutDined on 7/25/2014A bit confusing at first but all 5 of us but everyone was very helpful. You choose what you want and serve your self. You bring your dish and sauces to the grill and watch as the chefs prepare your meal in front of you. My husband is GF, dairy free and his meal was cooked in the kitchen. There is even an ice cream bar with all the fixings- if you are still hungry. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food , excellent price-valuetsekubVIPDined on 7/20/2014The concept is good specially for kids. Very good quality of the food. The place is kind of dark and even ugly but the price is excellent and overall is goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay for vegetarians.DrewDined on 7/18/2014I'm strict vegetarian. Here I could get raw vegetables and no one insisted I have them cooked. So it worked fine. $20 dinner is pretty pricey, but that was heed on my choice. More value/cost in meat, I suppose. Two bummers: they marked me as a "no show" on OpenTable and and I had a long wait at my table before anyone came around.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014My friends and I went to fire and ice to celebrate two of my friends birthdays. We had an awesome time! We all were stuffed with great food and everyone there was so friendly! I would definitely suggest fire and ice for anyone wanting to have have fun at dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Came here for my 50th birthday with my family. Always a great time when we come! The waitstaff is super friendly and helpful. I like the new addition of the staff that helps with your sauces and gets you pointed in the right direction in waiting for the hibachi. It's one of my favorite places in Boston. Will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit of a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014We made a special trip to this place after seeing it online. We were there for lunch- so it was pretty quiet. The staff was very pleasant, however, they did not acknowledge the birthday we were celebrating, even though it was mentioned on our reservation. In general, the food was good, the staff was friendly & attentive, the bathroom & some of the décor was worn & dirty looking.Special Features: