Fire + Ice Boston
205 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fire + Ice Boston
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fire-ice.com/locations/boston-ma/
- Phone: 6174823473x
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday - Friday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Mother's Day Brunch
1. Person who does the work of twenty. For free.
(See also: ‘saint’)
Lets face it; Mother’s Day should come more than once a year. She does everything!
Mom deserves to be pampered this Mother’s Day! Let us do the legwork while she chooses from all her favorite brunch specials! We are grilling up Mixed Berry Stuffed French Toast, Eggs Benedict and two carving stations, in addition to her weekly favorites!
Don’t be a Last Minute Larry! Mom deserves the best, make your reservations now and surprise her on the 12th! www.fire-ice.com/mothersday
A word from Fire + Ice Boston
FiRE+iCE is a create-your-own-meal concept that goes beyond your wildest expectations when it comes to satisfying each and every appetite. From seasoned foodies who demand a range of herbs and spices to stubborn children who refuse to eat anything that’s “touching green stuff”, anyone can create a delicious meal at FiRE+iCE.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Fire + Ice Boston - Best Restaurants in Back Bay ›
Fire + Ice Boston reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (154)special occasion (83)kid-friendly (76)hot spot (61)great for lunch (60)fit for foodies (48)great for brunch (32)late-night find (28)neighborhood gem (27)vibrant bar scene (24)romantic (7)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (5)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Unique Experience!!SandiDined on 8/29/2014We took our grandson here for his 10th birthday vacation in Boston. He says his experience at Fire & Ice was, "Awesome"!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatDined on 8/28/2014Excellent! Lots if birthday parties. Great for large groups, or just 2. Every kind of food availble. Great for kids. Entertaining and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014My work colleagues and I decided to take out an summer intern to celebrate the end of summer and his return to college by going to Fire & Ice Boston. He really liked it and so do everyone else. I had to show them the ropes more than I should have but the service was adequate enough. My colleagues love the ambiance and the cooking at the huge wok. I met others from my work who weren't in my lunch party which surprised me. The place is more popular than I had thought.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UncleanOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014This place was very dirty and dumping inside. The rug was so gross that everyone's shoes were sticking to the rug! It felt very grungy and dirty. The place needs an overhaul that includes new flooring and painting the walls. I will say the food was great and delish but it felt very dirty inside and I would not return. Sorry I'm just being truthful and everyone in my group said the same thing. Good luck. Thanks YouSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2014Overrall, the food and service was good but I thought it was a little too crowded for the area. Also there was a bit of a funky smell in the dining room area and in the kitchen area the floors were very sticky, you would stick to them when you walked.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed student nightPattyDined on 8/25/2014My husband took 15 students from Tufts Dental and was very impressed with the food, the company and the atmosphere. He will definitely take students again in the future. Please keep the Monday student night.Special Features:
- Great date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014My other half and I went for a date there for our anniversary. It was her first time there and she's still raving about it. She loved the experience. The cooking staff was skilled and inviting and our waiter made sure to check on us. It was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to come back.lulu2222Dined on 8/19/2014It was my first visit to fire and ice, and I had no idea what it was going to be like. It was an incredibly unique dining experience, with endless possibilities. I was stuffed before I got to try the pizza or the burgers. I will certainly return the next time I am in Boston.Special Features:
- Friendly RestuarantHarwintonFamily1Dined on 8/18/2014We took friends there Monday night before the Red Sox game and they loved the food and the atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly.Special Features:
- Easy to book, not enough seatingRachelDined on 8/17/2014I made a reservation for 11 people, when we were seated there was enough seating for 8 comfortably and we were expected to squish together. I was very unhappy and after asking a few times, we got another table. It was frustrating since I booked ahead knowing we were a large group and we still were not accommodating accordingly. We were also over charged for beverages and had to inform the waitress of the mistake and she did not agree. (charged for 14 drinks but only 11 people and all drinks are free refills.)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Food was good service not so good, waitress chased us down thinking we did not pay but had paid a similarly looking server lol . If u are over 35 and looking for a quite place to dine this is not the place . have gone there for lunch SUPERB for folks my age ( not saying) The 5 of us went 7 pm on Saturday night the place was hoping LOUD could tell the younger ones hit here before clubbing in Boston .For sure will go again just not in the same time period EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loud and funEkerDined on 8/16/2014It is really fun to choose your own food and watch the grillers cook it on a grill about 10 feet in diameter. It is incredibly noisy however because of all the patrons and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night out!bigbluedaneDined on 8/12/2014Had a wonderful dinner at Fire+Ice. The staff we're very friendly and efficient. The grill was busy and the hostess pointed us to another space as otherwise we would have been skipped. The waiter saw us there and delivered my drink grill side. One of the waitresses noticed my son couldn't see and was getting heavy to hold and be out over a chair for him to stand on. All of us have fun picking our meal and sauces. It tasted great and it was fun to assemble. We would eat there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantPrimetimeRiggsDined on 8/12/2014Great environment from music to cooks to the mood in the restaurant. They have a lot of different foods to choose from with many good sauces. My favorite is the sweet chili sauce. Went as a group of 6 and had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8/9/14Sundayfunday2295Dined on 8/9/2014The service was excellent. The food was pretty good. The music selection that night was on point. Definitely have to go back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightBiancababiiDined on 8/8/2014Went with my boyfriend for a special occasion. Had great service, and all the workers were very helpful. It's so much fun watching them cook, and the chefs occasionally set off a big fire or do a show with their utensils. Very cool. Also SO many choices of what to eat (even Mac n cheese!!). Love this place.Special Features:
- First timeralopez89Dined on 8/8/2014I went to Fire and Ice on a recommendation of a friend and I must say that everything about it was great. Our server was phenomenal and able to describe things on the menu that we were unsure of. The food was delicious and the chefs were fun and energetic. I would definitely come back again on my next visit to Boston.Special Features:
- Fire and Icefoodreview1Dined on 8/2/2014salad bar set up with raw food seemed completely unsanitary. Ridiculous wait (standing in line) to get our raw food cooked. Not relaxing AT ALL! Dirty carpets. Noisy and crowded. Will not return.
- Disgusting and not worth $18.99SB2014Dined on 8/2/2014The food was disgusting (there was a piece of hair in the carrot bowl and the chicken was chewy. The floors were sticky. The place was hot and grimy. The waitstaff spilled water all over me and we did not get any type of comp for the meal. I wouldn't go back if they paid me.
- Not a fan!AngieDined on 8/2/2014Was our group's first time at this restaurant. It was a Saturday night...extremely busy! It took us a LONG time to have our food cooked. Most of the time there we did not get to eat dinner together. Not a place to go to if you are looking to enjoy dinner together amongst family/friends. Restaurant is more for teenagers and young adults.Special Features:
- Always fun!MeganDined on 8/1/2014Our waitress was awesome! I'm so bummed now that I can't remember her name! We've eaten here many times before but this was our first time eating here with our 9 month old. It went great. We asked for a high chair in our reservation but one wasn't at our table. We asked the host for a high chair and she never brought one. We asked the waitress and she apologized and brought one right over. The food was great as usual and the cooks were fun with all of their tricks. They got rid of the Szechuan sauce but loved the fresh herbs available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it!TMCHADWICKDined on 8/1/2014I had heard good things about the concept but wasn't impressed with food quality or service. Very reasonably priced but given the quality you get what you pay for.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014My grandson picked this restaurant for his birthday celebration. It is a young persons place. Food was good, service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasing to all!Luv2eatoutDined on 7/25/2014A bit confusing at first but all 5 of us but everyone was very helpful. You choose what you want and serve your self. You bring your dish and sauces to the grill and watch as the chefs prepare your meal in front of you. My husband is GF, dairy free and his meal was cooked in the kitchen. There is even an ice cream bar with all the fixings- if you are still hungry. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food , excellent price-valuetsekubVIPDined on 7/20/2014The concept is good specially for kids. Very good quality of the food. The place is kind of dark and even ugly but the price is excellent and overall is goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay for vegetarians.DrewDined on 7/18/2014I'm strict vegetarian. Here I could get raw vegetables and no one insisted I have them cooked. So it worked fine. $20 dinner is pretty pricey, but that was heed on my choice. More value/cost in meat, I suppose. Two bummers: they marked me as a "no show" on OpenTable and and I had a long wait at my table before anyone came around.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014My friends and I went to fire and ice to celebrate two of my friends birthdays. We had an awesome time! We all were stuffed with great food and everyone there was so friendly! I would definitely suggest fire and ice for anyone wanting to have have fun at dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Came here for my 50th birthday with my family. Always a great time when we come! The waitstaff is super friendly and helpful. I like the new addition of the staff that helps with your sauces and gets you pointed in the right direction in waiting for the hibachi. It's one of my favorite places in Boston. Will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit of a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014We made a special trip to this place after seeing it online. We were there for lunch- so it was pretty quiet. The staff was very pleasant, however, they did not acknowledge the birthday we were celebrating, even though it was mentioned on our reservation. In general, the food was good, the staff was friendly & attentive, the bathroom & some of the décor was worn & dirty looking.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2014Excellent restaurant! Great value, very good food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Your the cookstncookinDined on 7/5/2014I was staying in Boston for the weekend and searched around for a good place to eat. This came up and seemed interesting so I gave it a shot and I was bot disappointed. I honestly dont think anyone can complain about the food because basically your the one who chooses every ingridient that goes on it. Everything is fresh and from scrap. Great place if your a healthy or lean eater because all you need to do is not add any condiments. Overall it was a nice experience the cooks are very friendly and young and waiters are nice as well. Will recommend for anyone looking for a different experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A crowd pleaserGoodFoodieVIPDined on 7/5/2014We often bring our visiting friends to Fire + Ice. It's a novel place and everybody likes the experience. If you don't mind getting up, choosing your own exact food choices and being entertained while you watch someone else cook it, then by all means, go enjoy the show that becomes your meal! Our kids have enjoyed bringing their friends for years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeNettyDined on 7/3/2014My family and I had a wonderful experience. We went there for my boyfriends 22 birthday and our waiter Joey was awesome. When we come back we want Joey again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy kid happy lifebarmagicianDined on 6/30/2014We brought our girl here on her 11th birthdayknowing she would have a good time. We have been here before sans the child and never really had a great experience, Priscilla changed all that she was excellent, she made every aspect of our dining experience wonderful. From explaining the process to singing happy birthday all by herself, our daughter felt like she was the only person there. Thank you very much priscilla, we will be requesting her next yearSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrTrinaDined on 6/29/2014It was a great spot, nice people great food! A great place for kids and families. Very nice but not uptight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took two children who hated itDenkaiDined on 6/28/2014I was pretty disappointed in this place. Perhaps I'm spoiled in the food department, but I don't tend to think all foods should be STIR-FRIED and heaped into a giant pile of indecernible goop. Although the ingredients seemed ok - it just wasn't for us. It was loud, too dark, and looked more like a feeding station ... Buffet.Special Features:
- Great PlaceMrsKDEDined on 6/27/2014Everyone was from out of town and really enjoyed the uniqueness of this place!!Special Features:
- Monday NightGregeastieDined on 6/23/2014Very busy with college night but lots of fun! Took a large group and all enjoyed. Great service!Special Features:
- Waited too long with a Reservation.Oreo2Dined on 6/21/2014Even though we had reservations, we waited for almost 20 minutes to be seated. Then when we were seated and ordered drinks 15 minutes after we ordered them we were told that it was really busy and it was going to take a while before we got our drinks. 35 minutes later we got our drinks.Special Features:
- Great food with a twist!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014It's a great place to experiment with food. I like combining a bunch of different foods together and see how it tastes. I like how you can watch them cook it in front of you and plus sometimes they let you throw the cheese on your burger! Great place to go with a group of people. I recommend it! It's quite an experience and one that everyone has to try out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.