38 Maple Street
Summit, NJ 07901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fiorinoristorante.com/
- Phone: 9082771900x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Bar open until 12:30am Mon - Sat
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Carlos Espinoza
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private parties on premise up to 150 people
Wine Room holds up to 60
Wine Cellar holds up to 30
Main Dining Room holds up to 90
Rooms can be combined to allow up to 150
Off premise catering options available.
- Private Party Facilities: Private parties on premise up to 150 people. Wine Room holds up to 60 people. Wine Cellar holds up to 30 people. Main room holds up to 90 people. We can combine the rooms to maximize your party capacity to 150.
- Private Party Contact: Mentor Bitici or Ilir Bitici 9082771900x
- Special Events: We often host special events like wine / beer / champagne tastings
You will be notified by email. Your email address can be added to the list by allowing promotional emails from the restaurant in your OpenTable settings.
A word from Fiorino
A taste of Tuscany in downtown summit!!!Continued
The expertly prepared food at Fiorino is based on classic dishes of the Tuscany region. The atmosphere is relaxed-upscale, energetic, and friendly.
The expertly prepared food at Fiorino is based on classic dishes of the Tuscany region. The atmosphere is relaxed-upscale, energetic, and friendly.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fiorino - Best Restaurants in Summit ›
Fiorino reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (35)special occasion (28)romantic (26)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (20)vibrant bar scene (20)notable wine list (18)hot spot (9)great for lunch (8)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Consistantly great!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/25/2014We hosted our friends for lunch to celebrate their 25th Wedding Anniversary. The ceremony and reception had been held in this location when it was called Toto. We were warmly welcomed and shown to a lovely window table. The service and the food were wonderful. The staff presented our friends with a lovely candle lit dessert after the delicious meal. Brought back beautiful memories. Perfect!Special Features:
- snowbunnyDined on 8/9/2014The dinner was wonderful the service between courses was very slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EhhhhEZPassDined on 7/29/2014The food and Menu were fine and nicely prepared. The room and ambiance are shabby and dark. Waiters are businesslike, no nonsense, no engagement but brusquely on top of it.
- Great foodJAL2Dined on 7/19/2014Great food!! Atmosphere could have been livelier - was a bit subdued.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodHealthyGirlDined on 7/12/2014This was our second time having dinner on a Saturday evening at Fiorino. The good and service were excellent! We would definitely go again when we are in Summit.Special Features:
- PERFECTOjmartDined on 7/5/2014The food was excellent and they were sensitive to my wife's allergy to parmesan cheeseSpecial Features:
- Dark but tastylriddellDined on 6/28/2014I had a gift certificate here so we gave it a try. The menu was different but with plenty of variety and interesting dishes. The food was very good, about $60.00 per person with two drinks and no appetizers and 4 desserts (there were four of us) Negatives - Super dark! You need a hard hat with a light to see the menu. Tables too close together. The waiters kept knocking my chair every time they went past by my table! Other than that, service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKShadowDined on 6/25/2014Not a bad experience but just OK. I was expecting the food and service to be better given the time the establishment has been in business and the prime location. It was not just me but my two other guests had the same view.
- Disappointing mealFoodieVIPDined on 6/25/2014Maybe lunch isn't the right time to go to Fiorino. I'll give it a try at dinner. but lunch wasn't worth it at all.
- What's all the fuss?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014Food was just ok. Heard they made their own pasta but dishes were and and ordinary. Starters were great! Not vegan friendly at all, most Italian restaurants will cater to vegans quite nicely.Special Features:
- Terrific dinnerAlphaphiDined on 6/14/2014The food was delicious. The service very good. My only complaint is they forgot the grilled eggplant in the grilled eggplant appetizer. They fixed that quickly however! I had the special chicken entree and it was excellent.
- AnnoiedDined on 6/14/2014Spending $200 for diner and not being able to talk with my wife over the noise on the window table is totally inappropiate. I realize thaat's its not good business to tell guests to tone down their conversation, but thier fun came colse to ruining our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a gem of a placeGinnieDined on 6/12/2014nice local place - great food - nightly specials - great service -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time hereSLF54321Dined on 6/7/2014Everything excellent. Four people in our party and everyone happy. Food and service excellent.Special Features:
- underwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2014service was spotty, but there were plenty on the floor my veal was overcooked and dry
- Suburban Business Lunch/DinnerOldGnarlyDudeDined on 6/2/2014Great place for a business lunch or dinner! Very good wine list, some excellent Italian options as you'd hope for from a good Italian restaurant. Food was definitely well received all round and I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LadybugDined on 5/31/2014Food and service was good to very good. I had the duck breast and it was excellent. We had the coconut chocolate cake for dessert and thought it was on the blah side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet LunchStanVIPDined on 5/28/2014We got there just ½ hour before the lunch kitchen closed. Despite the late hour, the main course dishes (Risotto & Calamari) were well prepared and served.The fennel salad was excellent. We were surprised that, for an Italian restaurant, there were only two white Italian wines by the glass (Gavi and Soave) and were both mediocre. Overall, a nice, but not exceptional lunch.Special Features:
- Good last minute choiceBrunoDined on 5/24/2014Looking around for a good local bite, called last minute, table adjacent to bar, a little noisy but ok. Server, food, ambiance all worked well, very pleasant & relaxing evening, will definitely returnI would recommend this to a friend.
- great little gemGinnieDined on 5/9/2014Great food and service and fair prices - make sure you make reservations on the weekend tables fill up quick -Special Features:
- Great NJ Italian food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/6/2014Amazing food and great service! I will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Lousey Service Kills the EveningJd45Dined on 5/3/2014Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Then wait some more. These folks are so slow, you might be able to travel to Italy faster.
- GastonSingeVIPDined on 5/3/2014Very good food. Nice reasonably priced wines. Friendly service. Lively atmosphere. What more could you want?
- The following 344 reviews are from the Fiorino reviews archive.
- Still good after so many yearsGirlwholovestoeatDined on 4/25/2014Last minute decision to go out before catching a show at the Papermill. Made same day reservation and was seated promptly @6:15. It got crowded pretty quickly. Martinis and cocktails were great. Octopus salad just spectacular. Both the snapper and whole calamari over homemade squid ink pasta were carefully prepared and so delicious. Even the sautéed broccoli rabe was perfect-right amount of garlic, sweet not bitter and done with EVOO no butter. Service was super attentive and friendly. Atmosphere still pleasant and tables spaced nicely in a still crowded restaurant. Missed this place and certainly will return sooner this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm and friendlyCazdinerDined on 4/19/2014Cosy atmosphere. Nice fresh food! Not big servings. Good value. Good serviceSpecial Features:
- Gone down hill a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014Overall I like this place Ben there several times. The food is always good. But it is a bit cramped and loud. Also the waiting staff is a bit ruff around the edges bit well trained. If you like that packed small high end manhattan feeling restaurant this is for you. For me I live in summit work in Manhattan want a bit more space and a quieter environment when I go out to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special PlaceJimG2VIPDined on 4/18/2014Outstanding restaurant with great service;menu selection large and varied; fish and pasta spechalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining in SummitanadumacDined on 4/17/2014Fiorino always delivers. The menu includes homemade pasta, venison, seafood and an abundance of appetizers. Our appetizers were excellent. The risotto was somewhat dissappointing, and my husband's side of mashed potatos was barely a 1/2 cup, which for an additional $6 on the entree we anticipated would be more plentiful. The dessert delivered! Excellent choices and quality. The ambience is a lot of fun. Very energetic and generally a 40+ crowd.Special Features:
- Fabulous birthday dinnerChathamlocalDined on 4/11/2014I'm new to the area and tried Fiorino for my birthday dinner. Terrific food, sensitive service, lovely ambiance. I would hearituly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4-11-2014JC123Dined on 4/11/2014If I find a Zagat rated restaurant on a deal site like Living Social, I always purchase it. I was very excited to try this place and had heard great reviews. Appetizers: Oysters and Almond Encrusted Calimari - both very good. Entree: Grilled rack of lamb special. Very tasty and cooked to a perfect medium rare. Skipped on dessert, but had a glass of the house pinot grigio. Would definitely come back for a special occasion dinner. Smaller portions than expected, but great presentation. Service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningDateNightwithHubbyDined on 4/10/2014This was our first time at Fiorino. We received a gift card and thought it was a perfect time to try it. My daughter and I were surprised to see how crowded the restaurant was for a Thursday evening. We were early for our reservation, but were still politely accommodated. The homemade foccaccia bread was awesome. We shared a wedge salad, which was delicious. My daughter had the rigatoni quarto formaggio special as her entrée, and I had the scallops over black ink pasta. It was very good, just a little salty. For dessert, we shared a tiramisu, which was (disappointingly) served in a little glass. The cappuccino was very strong. Overall, it was a very nice experience.Special Features:
- Night out with FriendsKennyboyDined on 4/5/2014Everything was great! After a large private party left we were quickly seated and served very quickly. Once drink orders were taken we were not rushed to order dinner. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overzealous service, some issuestruegridVIPDined on 4/4/2014So very excited could get a table last minute on a Friday, at 8pm. It was rainy and cold, so nice environment inside. However, service was a little too much - took drink before completely done, etc. Also, delivered salad without dressing it, had to send back. Order got messed up. I was not as happy with food or service as I had been in past.Food was not bad, just used to it being more remarkable. The bar scene can be a bit much, but this evening it was actually very nice.Special Features:
- Everything was right -- can't missmadmaxVIPDined on 3/29/2014I've been to Fiorino before several times and I will keep coming back. The food is very good to excellent every time. I had the spicy chicken which I love and my wife had the snapper which she said was exxellent. The calamari appetizer is very good. Salad was very ghood. The service is great. The waiters are friendly. The management is accomodating. No problems at all with this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special birthdayGo65Dined on 3/27/2014Excellent food and service to celebrate something special Generous portions for big eaters or to take home a doggy bag Large choice for every type of eater, Fish special was delicious Eggplant Neapolitan appetizer was almost a meal in itselfSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returned for the octopus appetizerVlW123Dined on 3/26/2014We keep coming back for the octopus, and then feel well-cared -or by friendly, efficient staff, even when it gets busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerJaz000VIPDined on 3/25/2014It was the middle of the week and we didn't feel like cooking -- so why not check out OpenTable and try a (somewhat) local restaurant for the first time? This was a wonderful choice. The service was attentive and prompt, but not rushed, and the meal was delicious. We'll definitely return.Special Features:
- Good service, good food, noThebisDined on 3/25/2014Good service, good food, no pressure to leave. Excellent ambienceSpecial Features:
- Excellence!WmdgVIPDined on 3/25/2014The many places I have been across the world; it's a pleasure to know that I have a great place in Summit! I frequent Fiorino for the exceptional food options both at lunch and dinner. The excellence of the staff and the warmth of the management/owners!! Bravo don't change a thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian in SummitKdmmdDined on 3/24/2014We have been back many times, and always have a memorable experience. The decor is opulent without being over the top. Noise levels are usually reasonable during the week, but can be a bit loud on buisy nights and weekends. Service is always courteous and attentive, but not overbearing. The food quality generally ranges between very good and excellent.. I ordered an appetizer portion of their penne (with puttanesca sauce). It was one of the best I have had. I had the salmon for my main course which was equally excellent. My wife and friends ordered the soup of the day a fennel soup with crabmeat, which was very good, but the portion was a bit too small. They ordered the tilapia, which was superb. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.