638 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95050Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fiorillos.com/
- Phone: 4089840414
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: T-F 11:30am-4:00pm
Dinner: T-W 4:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner: Sa 4:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Fiorillo's Banquet room is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, rehearsal dinners, or weddings
- Private Party Contact: Michael Fiorillo 8886897059
A word from Fiorillo’s
Whether you’re coming for a simple meal with friends or holding a full banquet with up to 180 guests you will always get the best food and service at Fiorillo"s. We offer delicious food, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. Fiorillo's restaurant has been family owned and operated since 1972. Fiorillo"s reputation has been built on consistency, quality, and generous portions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Fiorillo’s - Best Restaurants in Santa Clara ›
Fiorillo’s reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)good for groups (13)special occasion (10)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (7)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- neighborhood gemSchmearDined on 10/17/2014Great place for the whole family or overnight guests. Full bar, adequate wine list, and a menu that should satisfy even the pickiest of diners. Our group of five adults was promptly seated and recognized by the server. Everyone was happy with the appetizers, their entree and the very reasonable prices. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food at a good priceagreekgirlDined on 10/3/2014we had never been to this restaurant and were very pleasantly surprised to get a reservation since we called at the last minute on a Friday night for a party of 5. we assumed that the food may not be fabulous, but we were visitors in town and we did not want to go the fast food route. we were very happy with the menu, the service and the food was flavorful and the portions satisfactory for everyone in our party. there was no attempt to disguise good Italian food with odd ingredients or experimental additions. and as it turned out, the restaurant filled up to capacity later in the evening-so we may have just been lucky to get in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of red sauce!Foodie4VIPDined on 8/9/2014Ate here since we were in the neighborhood. Lots of classic Ital-American dishes with huge portions. Friendly service. Looks like a local favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014We were on a date night and shows this restaurant because it had a lot of good reviews. The highlight of our evening was the wine we brought and the lobster corn chowder which was delicious. From there it went downhill, we had their tilapia with scallops special and veal cutlet special. The veal was overcooked and covered with with canned mushrooms the scalloped potatoes tasted like they were out of a box. This is probably why the flys stayed at our table. What was supposed to be a romantic evening out wound up going into the garbage can and cost me $135. What scares me was how many four-star and five-star reviews they had. It was a total waste of time and money we will never go back or recommend this restaurant to anyone!!!!
- foodieDined on 7/31/2014I have eaten here on several occasions. The food is very good Italian fare and served with veggies and a side of pasta. It tastes fresh and is seasoned well. The service is friendly and welcoming. I shall return many times.Special Features:
- Awesome evening!PerhapsintolerentDined on 7/8/2014One of my wife's favorite restaurants when we lived in Santa Clara, we went back for her Birthday! The restaurant had the table I requested ready, and the server new it was her birthday dinner. Great food, good service - would have had another cocktail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 38 reviews are from the Fiorillo’s reviews archive.
- Good food, good timeDoctorMomDined on 6/14/2014We went for my son's graduation with a big group. The service was great, the food was yummy, and we were accommodated in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiorillo'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/4/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Fiorillo's but the service was very slow. There were hardly any diners there at the time we were there and there were 4 waiters but it took more time than it should have to get drinks, water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to relax and eatFoodieVIPDined on 5/30/2014The service was great, the food was yummy, we didn't feel like we had to rush and eat or was being ignored!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantkatnakDined on 5/10/2014Fiorillos is our go to restaurant for spdcial occasions. We've been going for years. The sole is always a winner. It is lemony though. Mushroom bordelaise is delicious, make sure to sop up the sauce with the bread they serve, so good. The marinated beef salad is also very tasty. The service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Italian Restaurant!CaliDined on 4/26/2014We don't live in town but make an effort to visit Fiorillo's each time we are in Santa Clara or when we are going to a Shark's game. The food is always excellent and we love the staff. Highly recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantPayneDined on 4/24/2014I have been here a hand full of times and have never been disappointed. Went on dates, birthdays and anniversaries to Fiorillo's. The service was great as usual and the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodTMNooneDined on 3/22/2014The food was very tasty, and the prices were reasonable. I thought the focaccia to start the meal was really good. The ambience was so-so. The dining room is just a big room, nothing special and on the noisy side.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gemJeffDined on 3/14/2014Fiorillo's is a great spot for very good Italian food. Food is always excellent as well as the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After VDay dinnerYamasDined on 2/15/2014This was our 1st Fiorillo experience and it was a good one ! We were very impressed with the food and service even though our server was very busy taking care of her tables we still had a positive dinner out! The stuffed mushroom, meal, and wine were all excellent! Even the bread was hot fresh and awesome! We will definitely be back and tell our friends about our find! Mahalo Fiorillo's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJRJKDined on 2/15/2014My husband and I have passed Fiorillo's a few times the past two years while visiting our son at SCU.and finally decided to try this restaurant to see if it was any good. It had mostly great reviews and so we were excited to try it. We invited a few of our son's college friends so we were a party of 9. I didn't think you could ruin Italian food but they did. I love eggplant parmesan and I only ate half of the portion they gave me. It was one of the worst eggplant parmesan I ever had. One of my son's buddy had gnocchi with meat sauce which he had a few bites of. He said the meat sauce didn't even taste like meat. Really? Another had the shrimp fettucine with cream sauce--too salty. I can go on and on. Never come back!! So very disappointed.Special Features:
- Great Place in Santa ClaraFanFoodDined on 2/5/2014Food and service were especially good for the price. Pleasant place with parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiorillo’s is one of thoseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/31/2014Fiorillo’s is one of those great restaurants for dinner with family and friends. The have a very good wine list and a good liquor list. I would like to see them add Oban 14yo to the list, but that is hardly a distinguishing characteristic. The menu offers a great selection, and the food never disappoints. Finally, the service is very good. I travel to Santa Clara a couple of times a year. I try to dine at Fiorillo's once each time.Special Features:
- Excellent food & excellent serviceCaliDined on 1/25/2014We have been to Fiorillo's for the last 15-20 years and always have the best food and the greatest customer service. Highly recommend to anyone and always do.Special Features:
- Italian SurpriseDrumrollzDined on 1/18/2014Sat night dinner was great. Food, service, wine, dessert were all superb. There wasn't a banquet going on that night, so I can't speak to the comments others have made about difficulty finding a parking spot or wait staff being preoccupied. This was a wonderful surprise to find a place where every single table of patrons seemed to know each other and the staff. Will definitely come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but the serversFiorillosDined on 1/10/2014Great food but the servers were spread too thin. Had to wait too long just to get a glass of wine. Once the drinks came the wait was more tolerable. Other than that it was a great meal at a good price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian late night findarcsynergyDined on 12/14/2013I have passed by this place many times and have never tried it until now. Went after a concert at Santa Clara University and was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and good size portions. The service was excellent and the overall dining experience was top notch. I would highly recommend this place. Open til 11 on the weekends make it even a nicer findSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food & serviceJeffDined on 12/12/2013This was my second dining experience at Fiorillo's. Both have been exceptional. The food is fresh, hot and tasty! Portion sizes are generous. The waiter checked a couple of times to make sure everything was OK. Beverage glasses were refilled when they got low.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was quick, professionalOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/16/2013The service was quick, professional, and very attentive. The food was good and there was no wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Success!SuccessDined on 11/7/2013We took a client here for lunch and they loved the food. So it worked out well. And parking was easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite the little hideaway.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013Quite the little hideaway. Great service, excellent food and they treat you like royalty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- homestyle family owned italianmamasitaVIPDined on 10/26/2013first time here, great prompt service. food was yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local FavoriteEPriceDined on 10/17/2013The seating was immediate, the service was fast, and the food was hot and as ordered, you could not ask for anything better in a local restaurant. Only working in San Jose, I have made this my go to Italian joint. I have and will recommend this place to other colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy dinner....one exception.santaclara100Dined on 10/5/2013Wonderful as usual! The only thing I would change would be if a substitute is requested, (replacing the pasta for a scoop of your potatoes instead) that I wouldn't be told that there might be an 'extra charge. If I was replacing pasta with 'Lobster' okay, fair deal. The other is tacky...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Castle...JapanDined on 8/31/2013Enjoy very good Italian food at Fiorillo's! It was our first time for eating at this restaurant, but will easly be going back because of the delicious meal we had and the amount of food was awesome... And the service, oh it was just great! Friendly staff! Plus, the noise level never got bad even with a table of about fourteen people close by us. Clean too! Enjoyed...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our reservation was on a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/24/2013Our reservation was on a Saturday evening. There was a wedding and it appeared that there was not sufficient staff to accommodate the wedding and the dinning room quests - especially the bar. Wait staff is too eager to get your order and get you out - hoover and start clearing the tables while some our still eating. Food was very good and very reasonable priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2013Great place for a family dinner. Menu is broad enough to please most everyone without stretching the kitchen's limits. Clamari appetizer is done well and tasty, although slightly on the bland side (could use a bit more seasoning. Even a little cracked pepper would do). Pastas are phenomenal. This time, tried the New Contadina dish which is essentially sliced potatoes topped with a smorgasbord of meats (sausage, beef, chicken and shrimp) in a dry marinara. Nicely done. Quite large servings so there is always plenty to bring home. Small but palatable wine list. Worth a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting the family togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2013We were the first customers at 4 pm. The bruschetta was the favorite appetizer but the calamari was dry and chewy, as if it was frozen and reheated. The main dishes of veal and sole were ok- apparently we were supposed to get the seafood platter. The desserts were a home run with a great chocolate cake, spumoni and cannoli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed Service, Stark AtmosphereColleenDined on 7/27/2013We found this place on Yelp & booked through Opentable for a 10:15 reservation. We were meeting friends after a soccer game so specifically looked for a place that offered late reservations. We could have booked an 11:15pm table which, thankfully, we did not. When we got there, the place was nearly empty and we were rushed through our dinner. We had to order drinks & dinner by 10:25 as the waiter told us the kitchen was closing at 10:30. Why offer a 10:15 reservation if you only give us 15 minutes to order appetizers, dinner, drinks and dessert? Very disappointed, will not be back.
- Good food and serviceSuccessDined on 7/25/2013It was hard to have a conversation and make a point with what seemed like a Saturday Night Live version of constant check-ins from the waiter. Good service is one thing, but intense service is another. So probably not a good place for a business lunch.
- wonderfulfoodieDined on 7/24/2013This is my fifth time at this Santa Clara gem. The chicken piccata is delicious. The four of us had a delightful evening. Everyone loved his food. It was quiet and people were respectful. We had a large booth which afforded us plenty of room. Our waiter, Jesse, was professional and friendly. Get off of the sofa and GO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food, but service was slow!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/19/2013Not only was the service slow, it just wasn't good. Water never refilled, took for ever for bread to come out, etc... I would need to think twice before I ever went back
- Great valueimasoldmanDined on 7/12/2013Excellent food at a good price. Consistently good and service is always friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in Santa ClaraEPriceDined on 6/28/2013Nice table option, service was prompt, requested to substitute and it was done with no issue, a bit disappointed on the wine list and when asked the service only replied to what was on the list; food was outstanding! Would come back and have told my friends and co-workers. Plan on coming down for dinner with my wife from South San Francisco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Business MealOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/26/2013Staff very friendly. They worked well with our time frame. Will return again when in the area. Great find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.