Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://orlando.regency.hyatt.com/
- Phone: (407) 345-4570
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Mon-Sat: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For group reservations of 10 or more, please call us at 407.345.4532.
- Special Events: Semi-Private and Private dining available for groups up to 80. Please call us at 407.345.4532.
A word from Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse
Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse, is the premiere Steakhouse with an "Italian Twist". Fiorenzo holds wine pairing dinners at least 8 times a year, highlighting the best wines from the vineyards of note from around the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)fit for foodies (9)notable wine list (7)romantic (7)good for groups (7)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Orlando Convention Center HyattSatisfiedDined on 11/19/2014I knew there was a big conference at the West Convention Center complex, so guessed that it would be good to make reservations for my party of 3. My flight into Orlando was delayed for a few hours, but I was able to reschedule our dinner to a later time. I doubt whether the earlier time would have been less noisy, but the place was packed and the noise level so high that even sitting at a small table, it was difficult to carry on any reasonable conversation. Our same party ate there in April, and the restaurant wasn't nearly as crowded, so we could easily talk at that time. On the plus side, the service was prompt and attentive, and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a business dinnerMrsTilyDined on 11/7/2014This was a wonderful restaurant to conduct a "get to know you" business dinner. The service was great!Special Features:
- Lovely restaurant -outstanding!RickyDined on 10/29/2014I had a lovely meal with perfectly cooked seafood at Firoenzo's during a recent visit to Orlando for a convention. The sea scallops were perfectly cooked and seasoned-just divine and my main dish was beautiful snapper cooked to perfection as well. The service was prompt, courteous and friendly. I could not have asked for a better meal or a finer atmosphere. Everyone was very kind to me as a single diner and my gluten intolerance was very kindly accommodated. Many delicious items on the menu are gluten free. I highly recommend this restaurant. Definitely try this wonderful place when you are conventioning in Orlando.Special Features:
- DaveVIPDined on 10/28/2014This was our third time at Fiorenzo. Each time was a great dinning experience. You feel like they really care about you and that you are special. Each time we returned we had a different waiter but each time the prior waiter would come over, great us by name and welcome us back. The service was great and the food is better. If we ever go back to Orlando this will be a must visit place again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveVIPDined on 10/26/2014This must be one of the best places to eat in Orlando. They make you feel welcome an then serve up some of the best food in the area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveVIPDined on 10/25/2014Great place. Food was outstanding and the staff made you feel welcome. The personal touch made the food and wine even better.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014This is my third time at this restaurant. It has been perfect each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LaurenVIPDined on 10/1/2014The restaurant, service and ambiance were fabulous. We loved all of it!Special Features:
- What a wonderful, romantic evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We were there for my significant other's birthday. We were very well taken care of. Our server John was great at recommending the additions to our entrees. We enjoyed an incredible Watermelon and Watercress Salad. Our Steak and Gnocchi was unbelievable. The atmosphere was perfect for the occassion. It was peaceful and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed our romantic evening. We were surprised with to-die-for desserts; chocolate cake and my favorite, mango sorbet, pistacchio ice cream and coconut ice cream with a waffer and berries. I was so full, but had to eat it anyway. The manager greeted us and was very friendly and the server assistant was very quick and also very friendly. Thank you! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceTmanDined on 8/28/2014Great food, lamb chops were fabulous, waitstaff was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 247 reviews are from the Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse reviews archive.
- great food, inviting atmosphere...mylittlemargieDined on 7/19/2014Had the filet mignon andbthe osso bucco. Both eere wonderful, especially the filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection (medium). Delicious eith excellent srrvice from John.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoseVIPDined on 7/19/2014We got stuck in a corner away from everything. I felt like we had the plague.
- 31st Wedding Anniversary.2outonthetownDined on 7/16/2014First of all I want to say that we received excellent service. The waiter really went out of his way to explain the portions and quality of food so that it was an enjoyable experience. It began with a small bowl of sausage soup which was excellent. I ordered a small beef tenderloin and pasta; and my wife ordered chicken Marsala and we were very satisfied with our food. The restaurant was very busy and as is the case with quality, our order took about an hour to come out. After dinner our waiter surprised us with a small anniversary dessert and champagne which was a very much appreciated end to a great meal. I would recommend Fiorenzo's for its quality of food and attention to great service. Thank you.Special Features:
- OutstandingDinnerForTwoDined on 7/12/2014Def fit for foodies. Unique, delicious and well thought out. Our server may have well been the best waiter in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Dining Experiencetommaryjaneluvdining2Dined on 7/10/2014We are locals and have been dining and entertaining customers at the former Capriccio Grill restaurant for over 20 years. The atmosphere, food and service has always been superior. Laura and Mary Ann have been our servers for many years and are requested each time we go as we know we will have an awesome experience. Laura was our server this time and everyone at our table was very impressed. We are very happy to see that Fiorenzo's holds the same "Gold Standards" in all three areas. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disliked....chammerbeckVIPDined on 6/16/2014My waitress was good and friendly.Outside of that not much else good to report. For the price paid for the steak I expected better. Overcooked, dry, and really salty. The hostesses seemed quite ditsy. Very cold too.Special Features:
- Just Outstanding in Every WayOrlandoVicVIPDined on 6/8/2014The name "Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse" is a misnomer. It is an eclectic restaurant with a number on entrees that are not steaks. The freshly caught wild Alaskan halibut that we had was a special treat and not often seen on other Orlando menus. From the food quality to the ambiance to the service, everything was excellent. Our server ,Zena, was knowledgeable, attentive and very patient with us. We really appreciated the fact that she didn't rush us, so our entire dining experience was very relaxed and just what we were hoping for. When I didn't see anything on the desert menu that I cared for, I asked her if there was any cake that could be found. She suggested several off-menu cakes, and one of them turned out to be very good.Special Features:
- Fire the chef or lower the pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014The service was mediocre. There were three of us and my two companions ordered soft drinks. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin cooked medium, one companion ordered Halibut & the other ordered Lamb Chops cooked medium. It took 30 minutes or more for our food to come. The Halibut was bland and dry from overcooking. The Lamb Chops were cooked correctly & tasted fine. When the waitress brought my Beef, she didn't stick around to see if it was cooked correctly. I cut a piece off of it and it was cooked medium rare. I sent the Tenderloin back & when it came back the piece that I cut was gone & it still wasn't cooked correctly. I asked for a new piece of meat. The manager, Chad came over & the service got better. For us, it isn't a do over.
- Go somewhere elseLuveattingoutDined on 5/23/2014I never write reviews. However this was one of the worst stake houses I have eaten at. The chief does not know how to cook. Food quality is poor. And management does not know how to take care of problems
- great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/20/2014Steak was perfect. Sides were great. Service was very good. Would definitely recommend and go back.Special Features:
- Sam71Sam71Dined on 5/4/2014We returned to Fiorenzo after we used a Travelzoo voucher two weeks before and had a wonderful meal And were not disappointed once again on our second visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely DisappointingPDXDinerVIPDined on 4/29/2014Read many reviews and have been to many Orlando restaurants so decided to try somewhere new for a small business meeting. The host/seater was not cleanly dressed and wandered in to the restaurant not checking to see if our party was with him (we were not). The server was the wrong type of attentive - not at all in tune. The server also was not well, if at all, versed on the menu, gave vague if not evasive answers and was overall not very helpful. The food was acceptable but nothing special. "Special" steak fries were served with insides raw and weren't special even when recooked. Pizza was a bit underdone. People don't come from all over Orlando for steaks here nor is this restaurant widely known.. nor should it be unless things change.
- Food is ExcellentDouggieDined on 4/12/2014We had the filet mignon and scallops as well as other filets and all were done to perfection. You could cut it with a butter knife!! The asparagus is a MUST buy!! The appetizers were amazing (the fried ravioli was spectacular!!).....The wine list was extensive but very expensive (most bottles were over $70 that you can get at a supermarket for $25. The dessert menu was a little lacking; they only had 6 or 7 options; they were OK but nothing special or memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good optionOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/10/2014We were at a convention in Orlando; this was a much better dining option than the usual touristy chains that are found locally. The food was excellent, the service was good, it was easy to reserve. I would return if I need to go back to this area for any reason.
- wonderful & attentivecbsnDined on 4/2/2014We dined here because it was in our hotel and was close. We now know that we will be back! The staff was attentive, the food delicious. I asked for something prepared in a manner different than the menu, and the chef accommodated - and it was DELICIOUS!!! The decor was beautiful, and the restaurant was quiet and relaxing. Ahhhh......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 year anniversaryBronxQTDined on 3/29/2014My boyfriend and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary. Our server was very accommodating and friendly and made us feel special because she mentioned our anniversary before we ever said anything! Great attention to detail. Before entering the restaurant, however, the gentleman bartender was not so friendly, he did not smile and was stern and pretty unwelcoming. Either way, our food and server were outstanding. This means a lot because I work at a seafood/steakhouse on restaurant row, so I know good food and service when I experience it. Thanks again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding SteakChrisHVIPDined on 3/15/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse. My filet earned five stars, but they oyster appetizers were chewy and the flavor wasn't very good. My wife had Chicken Francese and thought it was very good, but I prefer it to have more lemon flavor, while she liked the buttery taste. The atmosphere was very elegant, and the Wine List was good, but not over the top. Service was right on the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodshadowDined on 3/1/2014My husband and I have been here many times, when the hotel was The Peabody. The food continues to be very good. We were staying at the hotel even though we live in Orlando, and invited my sister to join us. The shrimp cocktail was outstanding, as was the mixed grill, the grouper, and the chicken, Asiago cheese and spinach pizza. We didn't have room for dessert. It's a lovely place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's treatJRHatDined on 2/14/2014Booked a reservation for Valentine's day. The staff was warm and inviting. The atmosphere was clean and romantic. We went with their Valentine menu. It was delectable. Fresh and delicious. Definitely plan on going back. Strongly recommended if you have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choicePeteWilsonDined on 2/4/2014Food was very good, atmosphere a bit more casual than a typical stuffy steakhouse which was welcome. Mixed grill was a nice choice. Priced like a classic steakhouse however.
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/18/2014My husband and I dined there on a Saturday night. The waitress was not very friendly or enthusiastic. Very matter of fact and almost chilly. I had steak which was cooked to order and tender bu had no real flavor. My husbands pork chop was marginally better. We both had lobster bisque which had a piece of what had the taste and texture of a sea scallop rather than a piece of lobster in it. A terrible value for the $$ spent. Would have done better at Outback
- AmazingM8tyDined on 1/10/2014Amazing, amazing, amazing, there is no other word for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodReneeDined on 12/7/2013The food was great and the service as well. Great atmosphere! Highly reccomend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- healthyfoodieDined on 11/4/2013AWSOME dining experience in a hotel. Wonderful food, amazing menu. we ate there 3 nights out of 4 while attending a conf. in Orlando staying in that hotel... each night a wonderful experience in its own right. I was with my 10 yr old son, who loved it as well. VERY professional staff to boot!Special Features:
- A nice hotel steakhouse restaurantwwpnolaDined on 10/25/2013For a hotel, this was a good meal, but not distinctive. The service was excellent, our waiter, Johnny was terrific. The wine was very good and a reasonable value. The steaks were good/okay, just not special or up to the top quality of restaurants like Mr. John's in New Orleans, or even the Capitol Grille chain across the country. Even so, if I were staying at the Hyatt again, I would return to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad to get to eat at the PeabodyOneMoreTimeDined on 9/28/2013Enjoyed quite a bit the meal with my wife. We wanted to dine there one more time while still part of the Peabody Family before becoming a typical chain. Glad we did... server was excellent and felt good walking out of there.
- Disappointing :o(JazminDined on 9/27/2013The Peabody Hotel has undergone some beautiful new construction and we were hoping the restaurant would match the amazing new design of the exterior. To our disappointment, the Capriccio Grill did not nearly measure up. There are so many nice restaurants to choose from in the I Drive area... the Capriccio Grill really needs to step up their game.
- great food & serviceDRC876VIPDined on 9/24/2013Even though this restaurant is right around the corner, we have never tried it out. Our mistake! Magical Dining got us there, and we will be back soon to enjoy one of our new favorite Orlando restaurants!Special Features:
- Nice night outCoupleTroubleDined on 9/21/2013The employees greet you as you walk past the podium, through the bar and dining rooms, and on the way out. So nice! it is a beautiful dining room and area! the Bartenders greeted us even though it was clear we were being lead through by a hostess. such a nice welcome! Our Server could have been just a bit more personable and gracious. He was nice, but too quick to say "no" when i asked for a wine recommendation that would be both sweet and a nice red option to please both guests.Special Features:
- SeafoodJudyDanDined on 9/14/2013Ordered the pappardelle with seafood. The dishes were full of sand. To me this shows a real lack of care in cleaning the seafood. I will not return.Special Features: