Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://orlando.regency.hyatt.com/
- Phone: 4073454570x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Mon-Sat: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For group reservations of 10 or more, please call us at 407.345.4532.
- Special Events: Semi-Private and Private dining available for groups up to 80. Please call us at 407.345.4532.
A word from Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse
Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse, is the premiere Steakhouse with an "Italian Twist". Fiorenzo holds wine pairing dinners at least 8 times a year, highlighting the best wines from the vineyards of note from around the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (12)romantic (8)fit for foodies (6)notable wine list (5)good for groups (4)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- great food, inviting atmosphere...mylittlemargieDined on 7/19/2014Had the filet mignon andbthe osso bucco. Both eere wonderful, especially the filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection (medium). Delicious eith excellent srrvice from John.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoseVIPDined on 7/19/2014We got stuck in a corner away from everything. I felt like we had the plague.
- 31st Wedding Anniversary.2outonthetownDined on 7/16/2014First of all I want to say that we received excellent service. The waiter really went out of his way to explain the portions and quality of food so that it was an enjoyable experience. It began with a small bowl of sausage soup which was excellent. I ordered a small beef tenderloin and pasta; and my wife ordered chicken Marsala and we were very satisfied with our food. The restaurant was very busy and as is the case with quality, our order took about an hour to come out. After dinner our waiter surprised us with a small anniversary dessert and champagne which was a very much appreciated end to a great meal. I would recommend Fiorenzo's for its quality of food and attention to great service. Thank you.Special Features:
- OutstandingDinnerForTwoDined on 7/12/2014Def fit for foodies. Unique, delicious and well thought out. Our server may have well been the best waiter in the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Dining Experiencetommaryjaneluvdining2Dined on 7/10/2014We are locals and have been dining and entertaining customers at the former Capriccio Grill restaurant for over 20 years. The atmosphere, food and service has always been superior. Laura and Mary Ann have been our servers for many years and are requested each time we go as we know we will have an awesome experience. Laura was our server this time and everyone at our table was very impressed. We are very happy to see that Fiorenzo's holds the same "Gold Standards" in all three areas. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disliked....chammerbeckVIPDined on 6/16/2014My waitress was good and friendly.Outside of that not much else good to report. For the price paid for the steak I expected better. Overcooked, dry, and really salty. The hostesses seemed quite ditsy. Very cold too.Special Features:
- Just Outstanding in Every WayOrlandoVicVIPDined on 6/8/2014The name "Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse" is a misnomer. It is an eclectic restaurant with a number on entrees that are not steaks. The freshly caught wild Alaskan halibut that we had was a special treat and not often seen on other Orlando menus. From the food quality to the ambiance to the service, everything was excellent. Our server ,Zena, was knowledgeable, attentive and very patient with us. We really appreciated the fact that she didn't rush us, so our entire dining experience was very relaxed and just what we were hoping for. When I didn't see anything on the desert menu that I cared for, I asked her if there was any cake that could be found. She suggested several off-menu cakes, and one of them turned out to be very good.Special Features:
- Fire the chef or lower the pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014The service was mediocre. There were three of us and my two companions ordered soft drinks. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin cooked medium, one companion ordered Halibut & the other ordered Lamb Chops cooked medium. It took 30 minutes or more for our food to come. The Halibut was bland and dry from overcooking. The Lamb Chops were cooked correctly & tasted fine. When the waitress brought my Beef, she didn't stick around to see if it was cooked correctly. I cut a piece off of it and it was cooked medium rare. I sent the Tenderloin back & when it came back the piece that I cut was gone & it still wasn't cooked correctly. I asked for a new piece of meat. The manager, Chad came over & the service got better. For us, it isn't a do over.
- Go somewhere elseLuveattingoutDined on 5/23/2014I never write reviews. However this was one of the worst stake houses I have eaten at. The chief does not know how to cook. Food quality is poor. And management does not know how to take care of problems
- great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/20/2014Steak was perfect. Sides were great. Service was very good. Would definitely recommend and go back.Special Features:
- Sam71Sam71Dined on 5/4/2014We returned to Fiorenzo after we used a Travelzoo voucher two weeks before and had a wonderful meal And were not disappointed once again on our second visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 235 reviews are from the Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Extremely DisappointingPDXDinerVIPDined on 4/29/2014Read many reviews and have been to many Orlando restaurants so decided to try somewhere new for a small business meeting. The host/seater was not cleanly dressed and wandered in to the restaurant not checking to see if our party was with him (we were not). The server was the wrong type of attentive - not at all in tune. The server also was not well, if at all, versed on the menu, gave vague if not evasive answers and was overall not very helpful. The food was acceptable but nothing special. "Special" steak fries were served with insides raw and weren't special even when recooked. Pizza was a bit underdone. People don't come from all over Orlando for steaks here nor is this restaurant widely known.. nor should it be unless things change.
- Food is ExcellentDouggieDined on 4/12/2014We had the filet mignon and scallops as well as other filets and all were done to perfection. You could cut it with a butter knife!! The asparagus is a MUST buy!! The appetizers were amazing (the fried ravioli was spectacular!!).....The wine list was extensive but very expensive (most bottles were over $70 that you can get at a supermarket for $25. The dessert menu was a little lacking; they only had 6 or 7 options; they were OK but nothing special or memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good optionOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/10/2014We were at a convention in Orlando; this was a much better dining option than the usual touristy chains that are found locally. The food was excellent, the service was good, it was easy to reserve. I would return if I need to go back to this area for any reason.
- wonderful & attentivecbsnDined on 4/2/2014We dined here because it was in our hotel and was close. We now know that we will be back! The staff was attentive, the food delicious. I asked for something prepared in a manner different than the menu, and the chef accommodated - and it was DELICIOUS!!! The decor was beautiful, and the restaurant was quiet and relaxing. Ahhhh......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 year anniversaryBronxQTDined on 3/29/2014My boyfriend and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary. Our server was very accommodating and friendly and made us feel special because she mentioned our anniversary before we ever said anything! Great attention to detail. Before entering the restaurant, however, the gentleman bartender was not so friendly, he did not smile and was stern and pretty unwelcoming. Either way, our food and server were outstanding. This means a lot because I work at a seafood/steakhouse on restaurant row, so I know good food and service when I experience it. Thanks again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding SteakChrisHVIPDined on 3/15/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse. My filet earned five stars, but they oyster appetizers were chewy and the flavor wasn't very good. My wife had Chicken Francese and thought it was very good, but I prefer it to have more lemon flavor, while she liked the buttery taste. The atmosphere was very elegant, and the Wine List was good, but not over the top. Service was right on the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodshadowDined on 3/1/2014My husband and I have been here many times, when the hotel was The Peabody. The food continues to be very good. We were staying at the hotel even though we live in Orlando, and invited my sister to join us. The shrimp cocktail was outstanding, as was the mixed grill, the grouper, and the chicken, Asiago cheese and spinach pizza. We didn't have room for dessert. It's a lovely place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's treatJRHatDined on 2/14/2014Booked a reservation for Valentine's day. The staff was warm and inviting. The atmosphere was clean and romantic. We went with their Valentine menu. It was delectable. Fresh and delicious. Definitely plan on going back. Strongly recommended if you have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choicePeteWilsonDined on 2/4/2014Food was very good, atmosphere a bit more casual than a typical stuffy steakhouse which was welcome. Mixed grill was a nice choice. Priced like a classic steakhouse however.
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/18/2014My husband and I dined there on a Saturday night. The waitress was not very friendly or enthusiastic. Very matter of fact and almost chilly. I had steak which was cooked to order and tender bu had no real flavor. My husbands pork chop was marginally better. We both had lobster bisque which had a piece of what had the taste and texture of a sea scallop rather than a piece of lobster in it. A terrible value for the $$ spent. Would have done better at Outback
- AmazingM8tyDined on 1/10/2014Amazing, amazing, amazing, there is no other word for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodReneeDined on 12/7/2013The food was great and the service as well. Great atmosphere! Highly reccomend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- healthyfoodieDined on 11/4/2013AWSOME dining experience in a hotel. Wonderful food, amazing menu. we ate there 3 nights out of 4 while attending a conf. in Orlando staying in that hotel... each night a wonderful experience in its own right. I was with my 10 yr old son, who loved it as well. VERY professional staff to boot!Special Features:
- A nice hotel steakhouse restaurantwwpnolaDined on 10/25/2013For a hotel, this was a good meal, but not distinctive. The service was excellent, our waiter, Johnny was terrific. The wine was very good and a reasonable value. The steaks were good/okay, just not special or up to the top quality of restaurants like Mr. John's in New Orleans, or even the Capitol Grille chain across the country. Even so, if I were staying at the Hyatt again, I would return to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad to get to eat at the PeabodyOneMoreTimeDined on 9/28/2013Enjoyed quite a bit the meal with my wife. We wanted to dine there one more time while still part of the Peabody Family before becoming a typical chain. Glad we did... server was excellent and felt good walking out of there.
- Disappointing :o(JazminDined on 9/27/2013The Peabody Hotel has undergone some beautiful new construction and we were hoping the restaurant would match the amazing new design of the exterior. To our disappointment, the Capriccio Grill did not nearly measure up. There are so many nice restaurants to choose from in the I Drive area... the Capriccio Grill really needs to step up their game.
- great food & serviceDRC876VIPDined on 9/24/2013Even though this restaurant is right around the corner, we have never tried it out. Our mistake! Magical Dining got us there, and we will be back soon to enjoy one of our new favorite Orlando restaurants!Special Features:
- Nice night outCoupleTroubleDined on 9/21/2013The employees greet you as you walk past the podium, through the bar and dining rooms, and on the way out. So nice! it is a beautiful dining room and area! the Bartenders greeted us even though it was clear we were being lead through by a hostess. such a nice welcome! Our Server could have been just a bit more personable and gracious. He was nice, but too quick to say "no" when i asked for a wine recommendation that would be both sweet and a nice red option to please both guests.Special Features:
- SeafoodJudyDanDined on 9/14/2013Ordered the pappardelle with seafood. The dishes were full of sand. To me this shows a real lack of care in cleaning the seafood. I will not return.Special Features:
- very invitingChris711Dined on 9/10/2013we were in a large group, and somewhat early in the evening, but when we walked to our table every employee, from the chef to the manager, welcomed us. The food was nice, there were great menu ideas, but it didn't stand out, it was just good. The service was excellent! we went to Morton's the previous evening, and let me tell you cappricio grill had 3 times the service. We were attended to regulary, our glass was never empty and both waiters were attentive but no pushy. Overall a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the drive on I DriveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2013The lasagna was very good ( a different spin on traditional) The noise level was a little high at first but quieted as it got later. Go ahead and valet- they validate both valet and garage but it's a Much shorter walk to valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceTonicwaterVIPDined on 9/2/2013We went right when they opened, so it was a little quiet, but the restaurant is very pretty inside. Our server was amazing. Very attentive without being intrusive. Food was cooked exactly as we had specified and was all very good. Would definitely recommend this place if you like steak, good service and a nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Good, not greatnonicknameVIPDined on 9/1/2013We went for the Magical Dining and settled on items from the fixed menu. Everything was good but not good enough for a return visit. If you are interested in trying this spot we would recommend doing it during September because for less than the regular price of one main course you can now try three [and the three are all on the regular menu in case you like them].
- Have been eating here sinceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2013Have been eating here since 1986. Always a great food selection and I have never been disappointed. Love the service and the location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy dining at Capricio!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/16/2013We never miss a trip to Capricio during the ZUMBA convention, or when I stop in with my family! Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a SteakhouseJP1234Dined on 7/30/2013Sorry but I had the toughest rib eye I had ever had. Sides and Services were great, but I would not recommend this as a steak house.
- Rubbery lobsterLobstermanDined on 7/8/2013Seldom if ever have I had lobster tail that had to be cut with a steak knife, but got it here. Lobster Mac and cheese had large pieces of undercooked bacon in it. Overall, not a good dining experience.
- Dining DisasterOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/2/2013This was by far the absolute worse dining experience ever. From the rude "greeting" from the bartender , the hostess was not at her station, to being offered a series of terrible dining Table options even though the restaurant was maybe 40% of capacity to a flip, to a waitress that brought a lot of attitude to work.. My wife ordered the "slow roasted" prime rib medium rare. When it was finally served after a substantial wait it came out well done. It was placed in the broiler and was over cooked. the next ten minutes trying to get the attention of our wayward waitress. When she finally put in an appearance at our table, she told us that she basically was to busy to check in our needs. My wife promptly told her to take her dinner hack
- I wasn't a fan of their steaksbwoodgalDined on 6/27/2013I ordered the filet medium rare and it was dryer than my husband's skirt steak. Although the service was beyond fantastic, the food (and what they're known for) did not meet up to my expectations.