Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando
9501 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fiorellasorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072332950
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30a.m. - 11:00a.m. Lunch: Daily: 11:00a.m. - 2:00p.m. Dinner: Daily 5:30p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Mason
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Executive Chef Robert Mason and his culinary team will design the perfect menu for your special event or meeting.
- Private Party Facilities: for parties of 10 or more contact the restuarant directly.
- Private Party Contact: Kristen Bruneau- F&B Manager 4072332952
A word from Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando
Fiorella’s Cucina Toscana, located within the luxurious Westin Orlando, offers upscale dining in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Under the culinary direction of multi-award-winning Executive Chef Robert Mason, the menu offers simple, fresh and authentic Italian dishes from the regions of Tuscany and northern Italy. Fiorella’s wine list offers Old World selections from Italy and New World tastes from California, Australia and emerging wine regions. The dining room ambiance combines a Tuscan theme charm with casual contemporary elegance and showcases original blown-glass art works by Orlando artist Charles Keila. The colorful abstract pieces represent natural elements including “Millefiore” or “decorative glass designs” that bloom on the restaurant’s honey-toned Venetian-plaster walls. Fiorella’s is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For reservations of party size 10 or more please contact the restaurant directly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014so I went to fiorellas for my one year anniversary with my gf and i dont regret it one bit. The staff was super attentive and friendly ( we were one of the two tables there)..but still the service was amazing! THe chef even did a special anniversary dessert trio for us. The atmosphere was calm, THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! this place is definetely worth the time and money. Thank you guys for making my special night even more special!Special Features:
- Good foodJustinerlDined on 6/22/2014The food here was quite good and my seven year old enjoyed himself. The bar was lively as was during World Cup and a conference.Special Features:
- Good Locale if You're @ the HotelDEEMVIPDined on 5/31/2014Chicken panini was good. Trout was good. Vibe was quiet and not energetic by any means.
- Great staff, great food!SteveoDined on 5/30/2014I made reservations for Fiorella's because I wanted to not go far from the hotel for dinner, eat really good food, and make the anniversary weekend dinner special. I got everything I asked for and more. The staff members were excellent. Service was phenomenal, granted we were the only people in the dining room, but the food was hot, fresh, and the flavors were wonderful. I had requested a anniversary dessert plate, which they accommodated for a very reasonable cost. I would definitely return to this restaurant for the food, ambiance, and service.Special Features:
- The following 101 reviews are from the Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando reviews archive.
- Westin Imagine's 5 STAR restaurant!yumyumVIPDined on 3/16/2014Looking for fantastic, fresh Italian and continental dining in a hip atmosphere with top-notch service? Come here! I can't say enough good about this. I found it the first time I stayed at this wonderful boutique-style hotel and I come back every chance I get when in Orlando. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreprincessaritaVIPDined on 3/16/2014For a Westin and a newer property that is quite nice, the restaurant was not impressive. The food is good but staff very unenthusiastic. The bartenders were not personable so that was a turnoff. Breakfast was Good.
- DisappointingjanaejDined on 3/8/2014Food was boring and very over priced. The hostess was very unprofessional. The atmosphere was nice. Our server was pleasant, but seemed to have difficulty keeping our drinks refilled, which was odd because we were the only table in the restaurant. All in all not worth the money
- The food at this restaurantAussiePJDined on 2/25/2014The food at this restaurant was fantastic but our overall experience was reduced by the extremely long wait time. We were delayed by traffic by 3 minutes and arrived to find our table had been given away despite calling promptly at the reservation time to say we were on our way. We waied over 1.5 hours to be seated at the table. Not good enough.Special Features:
- averagelociVIPDined on 2/24/2014WE ate there for breakfast - standard hotel breakfast fare - not bad - not good; service a bit slow
- Took a client to a breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/23/2014Took a client to a breakfast meeting. Easy location, and fantastic service.Special Features:
- if you're staying in this one's okrosey1963VIPDined on 2/17/2014A surprising find at the Westin. Very good italian food. meh service, in part due to a lack of staff.Special Features:
- Above Average Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/7/2014There were 6 in our party and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their food choices, including dessert --- the creme brulee and Tiramisu were both exceptional. We appreciated being given a round table away from the main dining room but it was too close to the bar so ruined some of the ambience -- people kept exiting for a cigarette and a cold blast of air would hit us every time making it a bit uncomfortable as it was only 7F that day. The food is definitely 5 star as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiorella's is a typical hotelBillVIPDined on 1/6/2014Fiorella's is a typical hotel restaurant. Ok for a casual dinner but not a fine dining experience. Recommended only if you are a guest of the hotel and need a quick, but decent, dinner; Fiorella's is not a "destination" restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lousy ServiceChefJocelynDined on 1/5/2014It doesn't matter how good the food is, if the service is so incredibly mind blowingly bad. We will never, ever go back. My birthday dinner with out of town guests was RUINED here by the service.
- Sad, sad, saddenmdaveDined on 12/27/2013Scampi dish served was actually shrimp .. wine list and menu shown on internet did not match what they had. Limited wine available. Felt like eating at a low end restaurant. Sorry :) Rosen Shingle Creek Italian would have been a better venue
- Marginal serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/7/2013Long wait for waiter to appear to take order and never came back for check -- had to ask and pay at the bar
- Great Thanksgiving MealtomnlknonaDined on 11/28/2013First time "going out" for Thanksgiving and was pleasantly surprised. Food was great; service was excellent; wasn't crowded or did we feel rushed in any way. The only thing missing was the casseroles with cream-of-mushroon soup and cheedar cheese. Oh and the cleaning up afterwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for lunchMrmgDined on 11/5/2013Food was great, service was attentive and restaurant was clean and tables not crowded together. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected PleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2013Before going, I was a little tentative because I was unfamiliar with the restaurant and the Westin Hotel. We used the complimentary (for restaurant guests only) valet at the front and were pleased to find the restaurant immediately inside the lobby. Not a long walk like at other hotel restaurants we have been to. We were pleasantly greeted and promptly seated at out table. The lighting of the dining room was good and the noise level was very low. Granted, there were not too many guests when we arrived, but by the time we left the room was almost full and the noise level remained pleasant. The food taste, temperature, and presentation were all extremely good. Wine list was a little lacking, but overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very friendly staff. FoodPLR1123Dined on 9/19/2013Very friendly staff. Food was ok, we dined using the magical dining menu which I think could have been better the chicken parmesean, a pasta entree or salmon. The dessert was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DinnerTeriroseVIPDined on 8/16/2013Very good food, wine and service. We recommend it.Special Features:
- DinnerKpossibleDined on 7/28/2013Food was good and service was GREAT! Kids menu was also very good, my kids enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable!TeriroseVIPDined on 7/5/2013Very good food, service and cocktails. We had a great evening.Special Features:
- Very Enjoyable!TeriroseVIPDined on 6/14/2013Good food, wine and service. I will return to dine again.Special Features:
- Our server I think her nameOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/15/2013Our server I think her name was Ana, was great. She was very polite and attentive. We took a group for work dinner. The food was good and I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We attended Easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013We attended Easter brunch and were seated right away according to our reservation time. We waited quite a while for our server to take a drink order. After some time another waitress came to apologize and take our order. She also gave us complementary beverages for our wait. She and the rest of the staff were very pleasant. The food was typical brunch fair with an Italian touch. They also did a great job keeping the buffet stocked until the very end.Special Features:
- It was okay but was not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/28/2013It was okay but was not impressed and probably will not go back again.
- Food and service were outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/3/2013Food and service were outstanding. Would go back againSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed the buffet. The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Enjoyed the buffet. The food was fresh and tasty. The service was a bit lacking. The place wasn't busy but our waiter disappeared. He was seen often hanging out by the bar talking to other servers.Special Features:
- Very earnest service. KudosSelectiveDinerDined on 12/10/2012Very earnest service. Kudos to the staff (except for one bartender who made us wait a very long time while he attended to something tedious). As we were staying at the hotel, we used the restaurant at least once each for breakfast, lunch and dinner over the course of three days. Not gourmet but quite acceptable.
- Went for the ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/22/2012Went for the Thanksgiving brunch. Had an 8pm seating, so, no crowd...only lots of good food and decent service.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012I went here for the Thanksgiving Day dinner. There was a variety of food in buffet areas. The salad area was pretty good and had different things such as caprese and a regular salad. There was a variety of cheeses and other vegetables. There was a side dish area which had an excellent butternut squash soup! There were mashed potatoes, but no gravy near them. I had to walk back to the meat area to get that. The sweet potatoes were very good as well as the spaghetti squash. The meat was turkey and prime rib. Both were cooked very good and were moist, but they were cold even when I went back for seconds after seeing the chef bring out a new turkey! There was a good variety of desserts. The pecan pie was great! Limited wine list.Special Features:
- Overall the Thanksgiving BuffettOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Overall the Thanksgiving Buffett was good but due to the limited selection of food I can not go higher than that. Of the food they did have, the quality and taste was excellent. I was just expecting more options and choices.
- I have been to Fiorella'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/5/2012I have been to Fiorella's a few times for lunch. Always excellent. This was my first time taking my wife there for dinner and it didn't disappoint. The food was great and the service was excellent. Our waitress was very attentive, offered great suggestions and had a very pleasant attitude the entire evening. We had a great experience and we will go back again for sure.Special Features:
- Excellent food and wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2012Excellent food and wonderful service. Not real crowded, a true find that many do not know about. We drove from Deltona (45 miles) and it was worth it!Special Features:
- We went on Memorial Day andnancycDined on 5/28/2012We went on Memorial Day and were a little worried when we were the only ones in the restaurant when we entered. We stayed and were so glad that we did. The food was amazing, the waiter was great and we would certainly return. Not your typical hotel restaurant. I'm sure when there is a convention across the street at the convention center, they are packed.Special Features:
- Went there for a special Mother'sRickDined on 5/13/2012Went there for a special Mother's Day Brunch so probably not representative. Brunch was ok. Not spectacular but worth the price
- It's fine for what it is,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/2/2012It's fine for what it is, decent food, but not something you'd go out of your way to visit.
- Quiet and refined dining,pattidorisDined on 3/25/2012Quiet and refined dining, but overpriced for portions served.
- Much better than expected.DrschafesVIPDined on 3/9/2012Much better than expected. Was just looking for convenience...staying at the Westin...but got much more...Special Features: