5100 Clayton Rd
Concord, CA 94521Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://restaurantfiore.com/
- Phone: 925-969-1887
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, French
- Executive Chef: Habib Jacifi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available for wedding parties, business functions, private home parties and more.
- Private Party Facilities: The dining room can be reserved for private parties of up to 50 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Hafid Tadri 925-969-1887
A word from Fiore
Fiore restaurant brings new life to the world of fine Italian cuisine. Opened on June 9th 2008 Fiore has risen to great success due to its savory cuisine and friendly service. Nestled on the outskirts of Concord Fiore caters to a sophisticated palate. The warm atmosphere is inviting, with the aroma of the cuisine intoxicating and the decor enchanting. Whether the guests dine in the front to gaze out the large pristine windows or in the romantic red room that resembles a night in Paris you are sure to have the dinning experience of a lifetime.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Fiore - Best Restaurants in Concord ›
Fiore reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (29)romantic (18)special occasion (13)great for outdoor dining (11)fit for foodies (10)great for lunch (6)good for groups (4)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great FindessjayVIPDined on 8/31/2014good Veal Parm, terrific Lamb Shank would go back to try other things next timeSpecial Features:
- Went for wife's BirthdayJazzmanDined on 8/27/2014We had a great time and my wife and I were very impressed by everything. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LocalsDined on 8/22/2014Three of us went and enjoyed it immensely. Everything we had was exceptionally tasty. This restaurant deserves its high reputation. We shall return every time we are in this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our North End favoriteOKNBostonVIPDined on 8/10/2014It always feels like our neighborhood place, although we don't live in the North End. Tino always remembers us and takes great care of our group (sometimes there is a 7 year old and sometimes there is a 70 year old). It's great for a romantic couple as well. The fish special is always a winner. My wife cannot resist the bombolotti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good atmospherFalconVIPDined on 8/7/2014The restaurant is in a mall, but the atmosphere is nice. Service was good but the food only average. My prime rib was very tough.
- Always GoodTaniaDined on 8/2/2014I've been going to Fiore since it opened and I have never been disappointed. Always excellent service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Italian RestaurantlHeidiHikerDined on 7/31/2014I found Fiore looking for a restaurant on line close to the Concord Pavilion. A friend and I wanted to have dinner first before the concert. The food, ambiance, and service met and exceeded my expectations. For this type of restaurant, the prices were reasonable. We had a reservation, were a little late, but were seated right away. The place is nestled in a strip mall, but don't be fooled by the appearance. It's small, cozy, but far from cramped. There is also outdoor seating. If your travels take you to the outskirts of Concord, or you are looking for a great place to have a meal before a concert at the Concord Pavilion, go to Fiore. I suggest a reservation, as the tables quickly filled up while we were dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was fine, freshelizcaVIPDined on 7/30/2014This is in a strip mall. I was the first customer there in the lunch time. I sat in the window area under a speaker that had music way too loud for conversation. The very young waiter was totally lovely. The bread was nice. The food was fresh and they clearly cared.
- Great findsteveDined on 7/10/2014Our original intent in seeking our Fiore, was to find a nice restaurant close to the Concord Pavilion so we wouldn't have to worry about the awful traffic that plagues that area. What a nice surprise : the food was really good. I had the Osso Buco and my wife had the pasta carbonara, both were excellent. We got there early so it was nice and quiet and the service was very good. The only negative I could come up with was that our first choice of wine was not available, but our second choice was nearly as good. If this restaurant was closer to home, I'd definitely visit them again. Who would have thought such a nice restaurant would be in a fairly nondescript strip mall! Go check it out.Special Features:
- Nice Sunday dinnerverysatisfied55Dined on 6/29/2014We had dinner last Sunday and it was quiet, tables were nicely appointed, and service was quick, patient and friendly. Although the menu is not big, it is quite varied and very good. The only thing missing at the Fiore restaurant is a full bar. They only have beer and wine. The dessert list is excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- A Good Spot to Celebrate birthdaysbuttonquailDined on 6/27/2014Our server was very friendly and helpful. Our dinners were very good and just before dessert, she brought out 4 glasses of a late harvest wine, two of which had lit candles on them, to celebrate the 2 having birthdays. We stayed and talked for a long time without being rushed. Overall a very nice dining experience for all.Special Features:
- Truly fine dining.ValerieDined on 6/20/2014This restaurant is a hidden gem. Excellent food presented very attractively with fine, personal service. Do not miss this opportunity for a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok but not greatCarolCVIPDined on 6/19/2014We arrived on a weekday for lunch. The small patio was full and inside practically empty. Service was slow--maybe only one waiter for both dining areas.. I ordered the melon/prosciutto appetizer, which the waiter called a "salad" even though it wasn't listed as such. It was superb. The melon was sweet, the prosciutto was a bit crunchy.This should have been my main course. The spaghetti and meatballs dish was mediocre at best. The spaghetti was over cooked and came with 3 teeny, tough, overcooked meatballs that had little pieces of hard gristle in them. Not good at all. I rate a 3 on the basis of the melon dish; the main course was a 2. I wouldn't return.
- first time I was ever disappointedKathycupcakeDined on 6/11/2014We have been going to Fiore since day one, and always wowed. This evening, we were taking my dad for his 1sr visit and 79th bday. Unfortunatley, very diappointing. We waited 1/2 hour just to get water.Server told us she was "not ignoring us, just very busy ". (4 tables, only 6 diners besides our table of 4)!Food was still good, but with Cesar cooking instead of regular chefs, not amazing, and designs of sauces on desserts messy. N/A beer advertised, but not available, and panna cotta also not available.We have moved from the area, and this was a special trip for us.I'm afraid my dad wondered why we thought this was such a special place to us.Special Features:
- Great Dinner - Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/3/2014Our Group of 5 went to Fiore before the James Taylor concert on 6/3. We were VERY late, and the restaurant called twice to check to make sure we were coming....they held our table (thank you), and took care of our orders and the wine we brought in quick fashion. The food was AMAZING. Great dishes, good portions, unique flavors. We will go back (and linger longer than the 40 minutes we had!).Special Features:
- LunchmanDined on 6/3/2014Went to fire before James Taylor concert, we were not the only ones with this idea, it was busy for 5:00 dinner service but twe were quickly seated another owner habit came over and we chatted for a little while before ordering. Food came promptly and was delicious had their scampi and sole . Our guests from Danville loved it and want to come back again. Would be nice to have a bar service. Their other restaurant, bravo bistro is just as good and closer to my home but would visit again if in this neighborhood. Thanks habit and staff had a great meal, thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A culinary oasisShelInConcordDined on 5/11/2014Fiore is sandwiched between a nail salon and a hair salon, a few doors down from a K-Mart. It's not the type of restaurant you'd expect to find here. (It used to be a coffee bar at one point.) But this has become one of our favorite places for lunch and dinner. I have yet to taste anything I didn't like. The lamb in particular is fantastic and the Moroccan tagine is AMAZING. If you're looking to share an appetizer, don't miss the Fiore dip. There's real ambiance here, and the service is first-rate. Even better, my wife and I can enjoy a conversation without the volume drowning us out.Special Features:
- Perfect near place to eatPerectDined on 5/9/2014Our first time to this restaurant and we loved the place, setting and the food was all so good. Great service friendly as well. I would say if you are looking for a nice dinner and do not want to fight with WC traffic and parking come on over to this hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 336 reviews are from the Fiore reviews archive.
- has improved substantiallyAK19VIPDined on 4/19/2014I was surprised from my last visit. Service was better and food was good. As it is so close to where I live, will go there again soon.Special Features:
- My friend and I had a fantasticJeanVIPDined on 4/10/2014My friend and I had a fantastic lunch at Fiore. Both the food and the service were superb We both had the spinach salad with lighly grilled salmon with a delicious sauce on each piece of salmon, and it was fantastic ! Of course, it was served with warm French bread. There is also an excellent wine list and vey well priced. Fiore is a neighborhood gem, and we look forward to many more wonderful meals there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moroccan Night Was Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2014The night we were dining they were having a special Moroccan night fixed price menu. Everything was superb. It was like being in Casablanca, without leaving the country. The entertainment was top notch too and only added to the experience. Everyone in this intimate establishment was having fun! From the guests to the bus staff, and everyone in between. The meals were outstanding! The biggest problem was trying to decide which dish to have for the main course. Our party each tried something different, and all were simply exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodPattiMDined on 3/27/2014We always enjoy dining at Fiore. This past "Thursday was their Moroccan night and everything was fantastic. Wonderful food put together by the owner's mother with excellent service. Along with the entertainment, this was such an enjoyable and tasty experience!! A hidden gem!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/8/2014The service was outstanding although we had to wait for the food to arrive longer than usual. The food was well presented and hot on arrival. The wine list was well thought out and matched the menu choices. Overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous lunchLynn2048VIPDined on 2/26/2014Great lunch had by all: prawn cocktail, caesar salad, lamb sandwich, lamb shank with polenta and panna cotta to finish. They know how to satisfy customers here, gracious and attentive, plus fantastic food. If you are in the area you must make a point to go to Fiore's. They also have an awesome roasted red pepper soup, its seasonal tho. Been to Fiore's many times and never been disappointed. They know what they are doing and it shows. Keep it up......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful find.ThereseDined on 2/21/2014I am visiting my sister and was looking for an Italian restaurant both affordable and highly recommended. We absolutely found Fiore to meet our needs. The food was excellent and varied options to select all our different tastes.Special Features:
- This is a charming littleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2014This is a charming little neighborhood restaurant. The staff is friendly and attentive. The food is consistently good. The portions are satisfying and the prices reasonable. I have been to Fiore many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- A1 awesomenessKevinGTODined on 2/14/2014Thank you to you're restaurant and staff for making Valentines Day dinner so incredibly memorable for us. The food was amazing and the service was second to none. This was out first time here but rest assured, we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2014Dinner on Valentine's Day was handled with great grace and nice prix fixe menu. Incredibly crowded, of course, and difficult for the restaurant to timely seat the second wave of diners at about 7:15 p.m. Once seated, service was especially gracious and timely given what the owners and staff were facing. Food was good as always, fairly priced, served hot where appropriate, and high quality.Special Features:
- Food was good but they wererm1proVIPDined on 2/13/2014Food was good but they were way understaffed (one waitress and one busperson for the entire restaurant).Special Features:
- Our Favorite in the AreamohungryDined on 2/12/2014My father and I love to dine at Fiore's. Always excellent food and service. Our favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Class experienceIlikesteakDined on 2/9/2014Classy place. Great atmosphere. Great food. Beautiful presentation. Excellent service. They do it all well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nicerobertDined on 2/7/20141st time at Fiore very nice small and quite. I had the Lamb really didn't care for it but my friends ravioli was very good. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for pasta loversyummyDined on 1/24/2014I ordered the cannellini and it was fabulous, my friend ordered spaghetti and I tasted it, was also delicious. Hard to believe that this quality was found in a strip mall.Reasonable prices, great service. Food was hot and fresh, nice atmosphere, I would defiantly recommend and go again myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites. TheElizaH8Dined on 1/24/2014One of our favorites. The food and service are consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the scampiscotty82Dined on 1/3/2014Three of us decided to have the scampi, and we were all very pleased with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiore. Will be going backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/3/2014It was a stubb in the darl for me but it paid off. This Italian restaurant held its own, for not only the more Italian dishes Shrimp Scampi and Prosciutto wrapped Asparragus but also for Paella The Limoncello cake was great too. The only dissappointment was the Espresso where the beans were not the freshest. The regular coffee was Ok however. Will try againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place, delicious food ...LisapisapieDined on 12/31/2013and great service. This is indeed a hidden gem, in a strip mall next to Payless Shoe Source and Kmart, but once you go inside, you're transported to another realm where you will experience a wonderful dining experience. The food is fresh, expertly prepared, and the service impeccable. This is one of favorite places for a special meal, and the location is actually great for as it's in the Concord/Clayton area -- so 10 minutes from home and ample, free parking. Other restaurants owned by this family include Bella Mia (also in Concord/Clayton) and Luna (in downtown Concord). The New Year's Eve menu was fabulous, and all 3 courses delicious, A meal, and an evening, that won't be forgotten soon.Special Features:
- Always PerfectLydiaGDined on 12/31/2013We took our two grandchildren here for New Years Eve Dinner. The first course you get a choice of soup or salad. I selected the soup and it was seasoned perfectly and the warm French bread too good. My husband loved the apple salad. Grandchildren enjoyed the Caesar salad for their first course. For our entrée I had the Moroccan Chicken (the chicken melts in your mouth) my husband had the Lamb Shank perfectly cooked to perfection. Our grandkids ordered the pasta with fresh mushrooms, peas and a delicate white sauce. For dessert, the Banana cream pie (home made) the banana's along with a banana pudding sat on a rich chocolate crust with fresh whip cream and the kids enjoyed the vanilla ice cream with fudge and whip cream. Thank you Fiore!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/30/2013Simply an amazing little place, ignore its surroundings and just go people!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming, warm and invitingHate2cookDined on 12/28/2013Charming, warm and inviting restaurant with a nice selection of menu items. We have always had good food and good service here. The portions are just right, enough to share a bite or two with the others in your party, but not over-sized. The desserts were great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.