Fino Wall Street
1 Wall Street Court
New York, NY 10005Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Fino Wall Street
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://finonewyork.com/
- Phone: 2128251924
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Paul Vuli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Some of the most known companies in the neighborhood use our services. which can include just a delivery or a full dinner with waiters and a full bar. we cater to the costumers wishes.
- Entertainment: on special occasions we feature evenings of dinning and entertainment. there is never a cover charge for the shows.
A word from Fino Wall Street
Among the best Italian restaurants in the financial district. specializing in northern Italian food. This establishment can accommodate private functions from 10 people to 200people, with special detail and attention no matter how big your function is.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fino Wall Street reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (7)special occasion (7)romantic (5)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Classic Italian if FiDiOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/15/2014An old school italian restaurant tucked underneath Haru on Pearl, we felt like we were back in Capri living la Dolce Vita!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodrosecappyDined on 8/22/2014The food is very good especially any of the specials and the wine list is extensive and reasonable. Service should be rated 31 in NYC.Special Features:
- The restaurant was very run downOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The food so just ok nothing to brag about at all. The service was good but we were the only three people in the restaurant.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Came here for restaurant week, which was a great price (obviously). I wanted to really like this place- but it was a little disappointing. The food was good...but not great- the host was a little neglectful and it took a while for our order to be taken- and since there was only one other table with patrons at the time it shouldn't have taken that long. The service was OKAY at best- one of the saving graces was the wine- which was fabulous. I felt a little under-minded by the host when I ordered my food- he assumed I couldn't pronounce anything- but I can over look that. all in all- the food was okay- the service was okay- the host was EH- this place has potential to be great but has a long way to go. a little re-training is in order.Special Features:
- Molto bene!!JH1291Dined on 7/30/2014The food was absolutely delicious! The staff was friendly! The tiramisu was unbelieveable! Will definitely come back if I am ever near Wall St again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGMissFoodieVIPDined on 7/25/2014I came alone and left feeling like family! The food was amazing, I came during restaurant week so I got a bit of everything. Eggplant Parm was delish and the Veal was to die for. And who can say no to the homemade dessert. The staff made suggestions and really took the time to mingle and ensure I was happy. Marco was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Fino Wall Street reviews archive.
- Great...food, service & hostMoochVIPDined on 6/4/2014I eat here once a week and Finos has great food, service and the staff is amazing. If your in the Wall Street area its a most go...they have lots of specials, awesome selections from the menu and if your not satisfied just tell them what you'd like to eat and they'll make it for you. Thanks Pietro!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected gemGriller141VIPDined on 5/21/2014We found this almost hidden, downstairs place just off Wall St and were quite surprised. Elegant decor, very quiet at 8 on a Thursday night. We (2) were given a table in a secluded corner that could easily seat 8, and with a flourish. The (free) hors d'oeuvre plate was unexpected, with slices of salami, huge mild pepperoncinis, and a mild cheese. Had the pappardelle with tons of wild mushrooms. Rack of veal ($38) easily fed two. Both pretty good. A 2006 Duckhorn Merlot was $55 - about 1x retail!. Most of the others weren't that great a bargain, but were reasonable. There was some upsell pressure, so stick to your bargain guns. I don't know why this place isn't packed in view of far inferior places that are. Location, I suppose.Special Features:
- Why wasn't it more crowdedDavidCDined on 5/12/2014I went there around 9 pm on a Monday night with a colleague and the place was empty. Although the decor is a little dated we decided to take a chance since it was late. Since we weren't competing with any other guests the service was attentive but discreet. He was very helpful with suggestions. I had a Caesar salad that was fine and order a special, gnocchi with lamb sausage that was very good.m my colleague had the veal scaloppini and raved over it. All and all even though it is in the heart of Wall St so you can't miss it, I felt like I had found a hidden gem. The bill was surprisingly reasonable for a New York restaurant. It felt authentic and was a nice treat.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectjimmyDined on 5/10/2014The food was delicious and the ambiance is traditional Italian. The restaurant put us in their special wine room because they had an engagement party in the main hall that day. It was very considerate of them. The wine room is very cool. Basically you dine with friends in a candle-lit room, full of wine bottles. :)Special Features:
- Wall Street lunchReviewer1VIPDined on 4/9/2014The food was very good and the service efficient, though the joking personal style of the servers was not appreciated. The restaurant looks much better inside than it does outside. It is worth a visit.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in Every WayMarkVIPDined on 3/12/2014I have been going to Fino's for years. The food and service are always outstanding. From the time you walk in the door, the staff at Fino truly makes you feel at home. This time we had 9 for a business dinner. They did a superb job of taking our orders and giving us the space and the time we needed to talk. Ignacio had a great Pasta appetizer prepared for the table. A combination of House Made Mushroom Ravioli and their Famous Carbonara. The Main course for most was the Seafood special. Fresh Hawaiian Ono. Grilled with a drizzle Olive and Garlic. Delicious. Fino's always has the freshest seafood. Of course all of this was accompanied by a great Tuscan wine select by owner Peter Vuli. My thanks for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfetto! The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/27/2012Always perfetto! The best Italian and Seafood in the FD. Attentive service and excellent menu selections. You can't choose wrong --everything is delicious.Special Features:
- Disappointed. Made a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/13/2012Disappointed. Made a reservation and was never informed that on Friday nights there is liove music. Also, when we arrived we waited for more than 10 minutes for a hostess that never came and was told by patrons that there was a large pricate party in the room for the evening. We left.
- Great Friday night New Orleans-stylMartyWDined on 3/12/2010Great Friday night New Orleans-style trio; attentive service, lovely surroundings. A little out of the way, but worth finding.Special Features:
- I first discovered FINO tearsStick66VIPDined on 3/5/2010I first discovered FINO tears ago, right after they pened their doors. My job moved uptown, so I not been there again. After moving back downtown, I was re-introduced to this gem. The staff is friendly and provide great service. The food is excellent! I'm partial to the Fruta di Mare, over capellini or risotto. Either way it's very good. I've taken clients there, and have also attended private parties...never disappointed!Try it, you'll like it!NADSpecial Features:
- I took a group of 6 otherMarionVIPDined on 3/4/2010I took a group of 6 other people from work out. The food was great, the service was excellent. We had a great time. We were seated in the "wine cellar" and were able to have privacy. They made us feel like "VIP's".Special Features:
- Excellent Food, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/11/2010Excellent Food, excellent service. Very attentive staff.Special Features: