Finnegan's Sports Bar & Grill
2310 Woodland Crossing Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Finnegan's Sports Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://finnegansbar.com/
- Phone: 5712030203
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We offer two different party menus including appetizers and small finger foods. As well as fruit trays, sandwich trays, and veggie trays.
- Private Party Facilities: We have two sections in the dining room that are semi-private. One with a half wall all the way around it. The other section is located in the very back of the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: John Dugger 5712030203
- Entertainment: DJ, Dancing, Comedy Night, Trivia, Live Music, UFC events, Boxing Events, Theme Parties, Corn hole and more.
A word from Finnegan's Sports Bar & Grill
Finnegan's Sports Bar & Grill is located in the heart of Herndon, in the Woodland Crossing Shopping Center, right in the middle of office buildings and residential communities. Finnegan's of Herndon is a unique Irish Pub. We blend the best of the old with the best of the new. Our decor and friendly staff are reminiscent of the great old pubs of Ireland. Where as our music, food, and beverage connect with the contemporary pubs and bars of modern Ireland.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Finnegan's Sports Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Convenient & Not Too ExpensiveHerndonWorkerVIPDined on 7/14/2014Happy Hour is not too crowded. Food and service okay. Drinks & food not too pricey.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good venue to watch soccerNitrojunkyVIPDined on 6/29/2014We watched a World Cup match at Finnegans. Good sports venue.
- Great Sports BarPhillyPaDined on 6/22/2014Great local bar/restaurant to watch a sporting event. Recently watched the World Cup with a group of people I knew and a whole lot of friendly people I did not know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad it's in the neighborhoodSJR1VIPDined on 5/30/2014Tons of TVs (including a TV at your table) and the service was good. Food is not exceptional but definitely good for a bar. Hamburgers are honest to goodness burgers with nothing too cute or fancy (a good thing). Excellent beer selection, too. Reasonable prices.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Finnegan's Sports Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- bad timing4foodDined on 2/21/2014I'm hoping that our experience at Finnegan's for lunch was just a case a bad timing. The hockey game was on at noon (which is why we chose that location) so I'm not sure if they got a larger crowd at lunch than they usually expect. However, "Sports Bar" is in the name of restaurant so we thought they would be used to crowds on game days. We had a reservation and were seated right away, but it took an hour from the time we arrived for any of us to receive our food.
- Unknown experience!TBSadVIPDined on 1/19/2014We made reservations for 9:30 via Open Table. All was confirmed perfectly like it usually is, except sadly, the restaurant was NOT open for bruch....not sure where the issue is but people should not be able to make a reservation during non-business hours :(. Never had this happen before on Open Table...
- It was about what was expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/24/2013It was about what was expected of this type venue. Waitress seemed to loose track of us when it came time for the bills, but other than that it was fine. A Bit loud for dinner, but ok.
- Not wowedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/26/2013We were not wowed. Heaps of kids running around. Food was average but priced too high. We won't be back as lots of better options in the area.Special Features:
- Food was ok service was worse.t8teVIPDined on 11/9/2012Food was ok service was worse. Waited a good 5 minutes for hostess to appear so we could be seated. Then waited for a server. She didn't know what Bourbons they had and likely didn't know what Bourbon is. How can you work in a bar not at least know a few names of each type of liquor?
- Finnegan's is a sports bar/restauraOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2012Finnegan's is a sports bar/restaurant, needless to say its not fine dining! I loved it b/c I'm a Football Fanatic so it works for me. Its lively that's for sure and it has small flat screen TVs at every booth at bar area that I noticed ;) Their calamari was pretty decent as was their pulled pork sliders (yum) A great place to watch sports and have a great weekend night out close to home w/o having to drive too far (DC).Special Features:
- good sports/Irish comboSheriDined on 7/29/2012lots of great TVs on which to watch your favorite sports event. food is good - better options than most sports bars/Irish pubs. would definitely go back!
- We stopped in last minuteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/13/2012We stopped in last minute for Mother's Day brunch buffet and was surprised at the spread for such a cheap price. It started with dresh fruit, breakfast meats, then there was a chicken dish and rice and green bean to accompany it. There were plenty of pancakes, French toast and breakfast potatoes and lots of yummy eggs Benedict. The end of the buffet featured an omelette station. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was very attentive. Granted, it wasn't that busy at this time, but the staff was still very good to us.Special Features: