Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida
1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.universalorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072243663
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - half hour before park closes.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Howard Morris
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every day. Request your favorite song and enjoy the fun pub music
- Cross Street: Universal Studios Florida
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket. Daily parking fees per vehicle: Regular Parking $15.00 ($3.00 between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.*) Preferred Parking $20.00 RV/Bus Parking $20.00 Valet $15.00 (under 2hrs) Valet $25.00 (over 2hrs) Valet Red Carpet $35.00
A word from Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida
Finnegan"s Irish Pub and Restaurant located in Universal Studios, Orlando. Featuring authentic Irish and American cuisine and draught beers with full liquor bar. Live Entertainment every afternoon and Happy Hour offers daily(excluding special event dates) Serving lunch and dinner from 11am until a half hour before the park closes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (59)kid-friendly (52)good for groups (27)fit for foodies (18)vibrant bar scene (16)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (10)great for brunch (9)late-night find (7)special occasion (6)scenic view (3)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Irish PubAlwaysfunDined on 9/10/2014Went for lunch at noon. Early, so no wait for our table. There is a classic bar. We sat in dining area. They have classic Irish beer as week as a few American beers on tap. Our waitress Liz, from Scotland, brought us a homemade bread with Apple butter which was warm and a nice start to our meal. We ordered the onion basket appetizer which was delicious. We tried the pea soup and the potato soups. Both were vey tasty. We shared the Irish Cobb salad. The house vinagarette complimented the salad well. The scotch egg was a unique addition. Overall we had a delicious meal and would go back again! A gem in universal studios park!!Special Features:
- TastyGirlTastyGirlVIPDined on 9/1/2014We love going to Finnigan's for lunch when we are at Universal Studios! The Onion&Potato Web is always a treat! This time we ordered the Fish& Chips and they were yummy as usual. Other things that we like are the Guinness Stew, Scotch Eggs, Wings and Reuben Sandwich! The beers are great and my favorite is a Half & Half. We also love the Soda Bread!Special Features:
- Great dining with minim disruptionHomeDined on 8/28/2014Lovely traditional food. Great service. Lovely ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A quiet choiceDisneymaniaDined on 8/27/2014We arrived for our meal to a nearly empty restaurant, considering it was the end of August we were quite surprised. Nice Guinness stew for me but my DS wasn't keen on the burger which was well done.Special Features:
- Always good foodMrJoeDined on 8/22/2014Great food as always, Live music and good people at barSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No blarney herebramptoncanuckDined on 8/21/2014Big food portions and quick service. Free bread was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First Time Visitpapaeate2Dined on 8/16/2014I have been to Universal Studios in Orlando a good many times over the years but have never eaten at Finnegan's. During our most recent visit this August my wife and I decided to make reservations for Finnegan's restaurant. I'm glad we did, it has a great Irish Pub atmosphere, service was very good and the food as well as the selections that were available are among the very best in the parks and City Walk. I would definitely recommend it to anybody looking for good casual in park dining. When my wife and I return to Universal this coming December we will look forward to dining Finnegan's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CanadacathDined on 8/13/2014Great break from the park but it is very noisy! Our server Stan was awesome!!!! Had a Cobb salad which was very good but it was more than enough for two people"Special Features:
- Not impressedfrequentdinerDined on 8/10/2014We had made reservations and still had to wait to be seated when there were open tables. One of our meals was served cold (should have been hot) and had to send it back, service took a very long time to greet us and get our drinks and the food took a long time to get to us. The food was good tasting once it arrived at the correct temperature.Special Features:
- HorribleLove2travelDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant is horrible. It is very loud. We had to ask to be moved because our table was one foot away from the live music area. When we sat down no one was there so we had no idea that music would be played at the time we were sat. My husband ordered a double crown and 7 in a short glass that came to the table with a "splash" of whiskey. The food had no flavor, the buns were twice the size to the meat in them. The service was "okay" once she finally came to the table. The appearance of the waitress was less than desirable as well. I will not eat here nor would ever recommend this restaurant to anyone. We were boned tired looking for rest and good food; this placed failed on all accounts!!!!
- The service was awful. The food tooParkerDined on 8/9/2014The service was awful. We were greeted by a cold and surly server who took our order with little communication. Our entrees (or what we thought were ours) arrived to our table early. We were confused but started eating. The server arrived a few moments later and told us "that's not your food. Why are you eating it." I told him that we assumed it was ours and that we were sorry. I asked him what we should do and he said "whatever, nothing" and walked away. The food we were served was nearly identical to our order (there were up charge differences added). The food was terrible - we had had better quick service food thus far In the parks! I was shocked when we received our bill that we had been charged for the up charges we never ordered.
- Finnegan's. Our choice at UniversalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014We are dinner at Finnegan's. It was very loud because of the singer, who was very good. The food was very good and the best place for us at universal studiosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Find!GayleneDined on 8/6/2014We dined at Finnegan's while at Universal Studios Florida and had a wonderful meal. The waiter was completely wonderful, friendly, fast service, johnny-on-the-spot with anything that we would request. Beverages were refilled on a timely basis - especially water which we were in such need of since it was so hot outside. Food was really, really good. There were 5 adults in our party. We all ordered different items and all were wonderful. The price is reasonable too. Would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finnegan's 2014lotstoeatlittletimeDined on 8/6/2014We enjoyed our dining experience at Finnegan's. We ate there for lunch. My daughter ordered the beef stew and it was very good. I took a few tastes of that because I ordered the potato leek soup, which was also very good. My son ordered some chicken wings, but they were too hot (spicy) and my husband finished the rest of those and said they were good. If there were any problems at all I felt that the restraint might have been short staffed since the waitress we had seemed a little overwhelmed and even apologized to us (despite the fact that we didn't complain) and said that they oversat in her station and that she had 3 tables at once.
- Stevelaura14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014We had a great dinner here on August 4. Service was a little slow when we sat down but after that was great. Had a variety of meals from Bangers Mash to Kilkenny pot pie. All were delicious and plenty of food. The prices are right were they should be! Very happy with Finnegans!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try It!triittodayDined on 8/4/2014Good food and friendly service. Be sure and get your reservation to have one meal here while in Universal Studios.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food for theme parkmikeDined on 8/3/2014food is always great here ! service is very good . most times no wait and great place to cool off !!Special Features:
- Good food inside the parkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Finnegsns is located inside Universal Studios. It is a good pace to sit snd have a meal. Food is very good and service is excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayGfdiningDined on 7/27/2014We picked this restaurant because it could provide Gluten Free dining, but we were spoiled by Disney where the chefs come and talk to you directly and explain your food options. The waitress was somewhat surely and didn't instill confidence. The salads were HUGE so definitely split it. I had a chicken sandwich as did my daughter who is GF, although a different one. Both were blan and boring. The live music was cool though. Clearly if your in the park its still better food then you get in the walk up service food places. Also they screwed up my open table saying I hadn't come in with my reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family friendlyfamcomftyDined on 7/23/2014It was a very comfortable environment. A place where you could unwind from a busy day of attractions. Very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Great for theme park diningmommyhansonDined on 7/22/2014Food was really good, hot and fresh. Our party of 6 had fish and chips, shepherds pie, and corned beef and cabbage. Server Jeff was awesome! Very attentive. Prices are only a couple dollars more than at food stands and the air-conditioning, table service, and free drink refills are worth it! We were able to make a reservation ahead for our larger party.Special Features:
- never againdisappointedDined on 7/17/2014The service was horrible. Got seated waited 20 minutes for waitress. Seated near kitchen could smell garbage container entire meal. Asked for second drink never arrived. Paid with amex gift card no one could figure out how to use it tip figured in for horrible service? Not right. Universal studios you should know how to use a gift card! Food was not very good. ColdSpecial Features:
- FavLoRenDined on 7/16/2014It's probably the best restaurant at Universal Studios. The food is delicious the atmosphere is relaxing. The servers are a great bunch of people who always greet us with a smile and continue through your visit to make your dining experience amazing :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatHogsmeadeDined on 7/15/2014Very very crowded, but the food was good considering the limited restaurants. Also is very cold if your in short sleeves.Special Features:
- Always a good mealMauiMamaDined on 7/14/2014We go here every year when we visit Universal Studios. Beer flight is awesome, as is the potato/onion web. Service is great. Reservations recommended as it can get busy for lunch. Family friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food fitt for an irishmangrumpyoldmanDined on 7/11/2014Great service excellent food..bangers and mash, Sheppard pie, and of couse fish and chips good ales....cheersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park restaurantStaceyDined on 7/9/2014There was no one in the restaurant at 8:30 which seemed strange. It had a pub feel. The food was average and the prices were decent. The waitress was wonderful and very helpful as we were on the dining plan. We wouldn't go back - would definitely try one of the many choices at City Walk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nasty waitressReturnersDined on 7/7/2014Our main complaint is that our waitress had a nasty attitude and wasn't very pleasant at all. My son spilled his drink and she took forever to get us napkins to clean up the mess, I told her there was a big pile on the floor under my other sons feet, she said not to worry about it; my oldest son had to eat making sure he didn't step in it and by the end of the meal the floor was covered in the soda.
- Won't disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Great service in a family friendly oasis. Nice way to escape the bustle and enjoy some "across the pond" cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stcentaurDined on 7/2/2014From the drinks to the steak everything was bad. When my steak arrived it was cold with a cold slab of butter on top. The salad served was not what was ordered. We had to flag down the waitress to request more drinks. Restaurant was not busy.
- Great Restaurant for the familyLizbethDined on 7/1/2014We had a great experience, the food was great, the music was nice, we really had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- A Favouite at UniversalLeenie234Dined on 7/1/2014We always have lunch at Finnegans when we're at Universal. I love their Tipperary corn beef sandwich and it's probably my favourite sandwich. Good service and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMalc54Dined on 6/30/2014The food is fantastic. I would highly recommend this restaurant for foodies. The shrimp starter was great and the main course, even better [ Irish Fish and Chips].Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thanksDined on 6/27/2014Roxy was our waitress, she was awesome, food was delicious, we ate there twiceSpecial Features:
- Awesome food in a great ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/26/2014This was a highlight on our trip to Orlando. Every entree was better than the next. I got fish and chips (which my husband shared), my daughter got chicken potpie, and my niece ordered the corned beef and cabbage. All were outrageous!!! Served with hot Irish soda bread and apple butter. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Good Park Sit DownChipFoodHCDined on 6/22/2014Good Irish pub food. Skip the Guiness shake, better at ragland Road in Dwntwn Disney.
- Ok considering its in amusement prkNYCinCTDined on 6/21/2014Good sit-down option in Universal. A bit rushed, but food is generally decent and you can't beat the location.Special Features:
- Always fun and tastymas1966VIPDined on 6/20/2014Finnegan's really sets the bar for theme park dining fun. Good pub food and great atmosphere. Talented staff and energetic atmosphere abound.Special Features:
- Great for lunch & dinner!TavelingDinerDined on 6/14/2014Great food and great service with lots of availability for large parties.Special Features:
- Relaxing for an early dinnerUniversalDined on 6/11/2014On site at universal. Good service and food. Takes the dining plan. Enjoyed the beer sampler. Free mini glassSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.