Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
777 Hollywood Blvd.
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.hollywoodindiana.com/
- Phone: 8125398220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Clendon Springer
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Final Cut Steakhouse can offer an intimate and relaxed setting for your private group. From a private Boardroom able to service a group up to 12 to a special area known as Steak Dome able to accommodate groups up to 40. Contact Reservations for availability.
- Entertainment: Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino is just steps away from an ultimate array of gaming action! We offer a wide variety of entertainment including fabulous Las Vegas-style gambling. In the Mood for Dancing? Try Boogie Nights, a 70's & 80's night club Complete with DJ, Disco Ball, Celebrity Impersonators & an Authentic 70's Lighted Dance Floor, as well as Our Hollywood Ballroom featuring concerts and events throughout the year.
A word from Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
If you are looking for the pinnacle steakhouse experience, Final Cut will set a new standard of excellence from state-of-the-art preparation to exceptional service and a unique Hollywood atmosphere. Come and discover Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino, featuring prime and premium selections of beef…Succulent seafood and an extensive International wine selection. Don"t miss the all-new Final Cut Steakhouse, only at Hollywood Casino. A Cut Above the Rest…Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino - Best Restaurants in Lawrenceburg, IN ›
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (18)romantic (16)notable wine list (8)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great NightmikeDined on 8/9/2014We had a Great Night with another couple and they are overly concerned that you are satisfied.Special Features:
- I love the CutOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014As always Excellent. Time after time Final Cut delivers great food with great service. I could eat there everyday for dinner...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- July Birthday DinnerssgmillsDined on 7/27/2014When we arrived there was a wait to get in, they had a longer line then we're used to. They were going to seat us at a window table, and we asked for a booth. We have never sat in the back of the restaurant, and if able next time would to be seated in the front. The service is slower in the back in my opinion, it took a long time to get service. This time it also seamed like it took longer to get our food, the food (steaks) are the best. It also seamed as the food was not as hot as in the past. We also used to look forward to the chocolate cake which they no longer sell.Special Features:
- BirthdayHalibut1962Dined on 7/11/2014Very good food, attentive staff very clean and romanticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jeffDined on 5/16/2014The Final Cut is the upscale steakhouse at the Hollywood Casino complex. We visited on a Friday evening, and there was little to no crowd, perhaps because we sat in the smoking section. The decor matches the upscale ambience. I had a filet, which was thick but slightly overcooked (I requested medium rare). My companion had a crab cake which was large and tasty. The sides are served family style with generous portions. Despite the seemingly sparse crowd, it took the better part of an hour to get our dinners. Overall not a bad experience, but the service could be a bit quicker.Special Features:
- Final Cut Wowed MeRonTDined on 5/9/2014We came to final cut for the first time, wasn't sure what to expect, brought my wife and brother-in-law from Germany. Menu was very nice and prices good, we had steaks and lobster tail and salads and drinks and desert. Everything was great. Service was great. Will be back again.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerMamaMelDined on 5/2/2014We enjoyed our time from beginning to end. The food was fantastic and the service was great. We enjoyed a quiet dinner for two in a booth with minimal interruption. Our server, Stephen was great and was very familiar with the menu enough to give recommendations, which we appreciated. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, sercice and drinks.mrwhitsonDined on 4/26/2014We were treated like kings as soon as we walked in. Our waiter, Justin was so polite, funny, and so quick. Over all made our night and my parents anniversary wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakHalibut1962Dined on 4/26/2014The last 3 fillets I've ordered were undercooked, and I could not eat them. I don't send food back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 388 reviews are from the Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino reviews archive.
- Awesome Casual Fine DiningJulieVIPDined on 4/23/2014We love the Final Cut. The steaks are amazing. All the sides and big enough to share. What a fantastic dining experience. Justin was our server and he was awesome. Before dinner we enjoyed a glass of wine in the "H Bar" and Brenda was our server she was awesome. The hostess, Cindy is fabulous from the time you walk in until the time you leave. Fabulous experience.
- A Cut AboveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/22/2014A great steak house amongst the typical casino buffets and snack shops. Top quality food and service, I definetly will be back !I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchLongtimefoodieDined on 4/22/2014Everything you'd expect from a casino steak house and more. Excellent cuisine, friendly, efficient, professional service AND a price that doesn't require "hitting it big" on the casino.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING All Around!!!JonCDined on 4/12/2014EXCELLENT and OUTSTANDING all around!!! From the time you walk in, until the time you walk out, you will NOT be disappointed in The Final Cut. The food was outstanding, the service excellent and the ambience perfect! We were celebrating my wife's Birthday with another couple and the evening could not have been more perfect. The Oyster's on the 1/2 Shell were large, fresh and delicious, the house green salad with homemade honey-lemon dressing delicious. My 8 oz Filet was to die for, my wifes too! The sides that we "shared" were Bourbon Creamed Corn, Creamed Spinach, Sauteed Mushrooms & Lobster Risotto were excellent . Please do yourself a favor and go to The Final Cut. You will NOT be disappointed, promise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodGamblingDanDined on 4/11/2014Food was marginal at best. Scallops were not completely cooked, as was the case with the chicken. Did not like the asparagus but that was not the restaurants fault.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, but very expensive.stadtsDined on 4/5/2014Food was good, but very expensive. I hate to say it but, Jeff Ruby's is much better at a less expensive price! Will probably not revisit.Special Features:
- Mystery Creamed SpinachOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/4/2014Our creamed spinach contained long, stringy stems of some green vegetable. Our waiter kept insisting that's the way the dish is supposed to be. We couldn't cut it up to eat it, so chef made the dish again and this time it did look and eat like creamed spinach should. Our waiter said they get their spinach in big blocks and it just wasn't cut up properly. It was an insult to our intelligence - spinach never has a 12" long by 1/2" wide stem on it, I don't care how it arrives. It was a far cry from a fine dining experience!
- Great Foodwbb11Dined on 4/4/2014My husband and I enjoyed our dinner.everything was great ,Justin did a fantastic job will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th anniversaryDavyDined on 4/1/2014Where do I start? This the 3rd or 4th time at Final Cut. I'll never return. I ordered the 12 oz. filet, medium well. It came to me extremely bloody; even the waiter commented on how bloody it was. I was left with a cold baked potato for quite a while, waiting for my steak to be re-grilled. When it did come back, it tasted like a cheap cut of roast beef. My wife wasn't exactly crazy about her meal either. I probably should not write what she said. I could go on but there's no point in it. For the price we expected much better food. "Longhorn Steakhouse" has better steaks than you guys. The thing is , it wasn't busy when we were there.
- SteakTerriDined on 3/23/2014The filet steak my husband had was wonderful, practically melt in your mouth. I had the strip and while it was very good, I have had better. Our wedge salad was wonderful also. We had small meal and I would give everything a "very good" with the filet earning an "outstanding". The sitting was quiet, nice and relaxing.Special Features:
- Best steak I've ever had inMaddieDined on 3/21/2014Best steak I've ever had in my life. The environment was very relaxing, and the service was great. Our waiter was very friendly. Definitely coming back for more.Special Features:
- Lobster Heaven!SuzyQDined on 3/21/2014Chose the surf and turf -- lobster was absolutely delicious. Filet was cooked perfectly. Meal overall was very good. Only complaint was the baked potatoes - they arrived at our table lukewarm. Were immediately sent back and within 2 minutes, had new ones, hot and ready to eat. I was especially impressed with the friendly and attentive wait staff. Everyone was awesome. I was with two good friends and they let us take all the time we wanted to sit and chat over a couple of drinks. Did not feel rushed at all, which so often happens. Great place to treat yourself, relax and get geared up for a little gaming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our ExperienceMarkDined on 3/16/2014My wife and I enjoyed your restaurant very much. My steak was cooked to perfection. My wife did feel that the Gerber Chicken was rather bland having not much seasoning. The wine selection was good and the deserts were out of this world. The service was fantastic. They were very attentive without being a distraction. The atmosphere was quite nice and calming. Some of the guests were a bit loud as they discussed across tables their medical conditions. The facility does have a nice interior design. As we were leaving the restaurant, I was a little taken back by the casual nature of the staff sitting in the lobby. All said and done, we absolutely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaltadenaguyDined on 3/14/2014My filet and lobster tail had way too much salt on it. The salt taste overroad the food taste.Special Features:
- Vert enjoyableBigE18Dined on 3/14/2014Food and service were great. Will definitely return. Only thing I didn care for was the smell of cigarette smoke in the none smoking area. But it's understandable when you're in a casino and most are smoking. Wasnt overwhelming so still had a very enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceEdwardDined on 3/14/2014I was extremely disappointed in the service I received. I had to get up and find our waitress multiple times. It was more than an hr before we could place our order. With the total cost out the door at $178 for steaks and a couple of drinks I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/11/2014This was the first time in a very long time that we had gone out for a nice dinner. We were both very pleased with the entire evening at Final Cut. One recommendation would be to not allow the use of cell phones.Special Features:
- FoodKassCDined on 3/9/2014This was our second year going for our anniversary. I hate to say it but last year the food was better. The service was excellent, but our steak was undercooked for how we ordered it. Also my wife's favorite side she was looking forward to was no longer on the menu, which was a disappointment.Special Features:
- Awesome !!JulieVIPDined on 3/5/2014We had a great experience at Final Cut -- from the hostess greeting to the dinner to our leaving the restaurant. The service was great the food was delicious. The whole experience was awesome. Thanks Final Cut.
- Outstanding Steaks!BuckeyeGalDined on 2/16/2014Albeit a bit pricey, we try to hit this restaurant every times we go Hollywood Casino; it never disappoints! We took friends with us this time (who'd never been) and they, too, were wowed. Super cut steaks cooked to perfection, delish sides (plenty big enough for sharing!), awesome pretzel bread that melts in your mouth, an impressive wine list, fab coffee and desserts and a wait staff that is prompt & attentive! What more is needed? Wish it was closer but worth the drive from Kettering!Special Features:
- Valentines Dinner DateStanaDined on 2/15/2014My husband and I along with another couple celebrated Valentines Dinner at The Final Cut on the recommendation of a friend. The setting was very nice, other than the occasional smokey smell that wafted in from the lobby area. The food was amazing! We had scallops, filet mignon, and tuna along with the spinach and bourbon creamed corn. For dessert we shared creme brulet and pecan pie....again, delicious! All were amazing. The wine list was great as well as the cocktails we ordered. The service was attentive but not rushed. We all felt like we could have stayed as long as we wanted to stay. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I know we will be visiting again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedUF18Dined on 2/15/2014We went on a Saturday night and had great food and great service! We'd definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French onion soup was veryKristalDined on 2/15/2014French onion soup was very good. Mac & cheese was delicious! My husband had to send his filet back for being well instead rare. It was amazing! My friend was not pleased with the lobster tails. Undercooked and had to be replaced. Other than that, would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so IntimateGertyDined on 2/15/2014First time diner, had to ask what a few times because of the large party they sat beside us. Not a good move of the front of the house manager...2 people should be sat alone away from the large groups to ensure a great dining experience. We had a Great waiter, I pretended like I heard him a couple of times because I didn't want to keep asking what he had said.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Final Cut is the best steakFoodManDined on 2/15/2014Final Cut is the best steak house in the Cincinnati area. It is very special and you will be treated very well by the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantJoshDined on 2/14/2014The table and setup made my wife and I feel important. I enjoyed using the ipad for wine selection and our server was fantastic. His support staff was also very friendly and was at our table frequently helping.Special Features:
- The food was excellent! MyvernDined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent! My only problem was the confusion with our reservation. The reservation system needs to be reviewed and improved so that one knows exactly which Final Cut for which they made a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLuv2eatDined on 2/14/2014Final Cut is my absolute favorite restaurant. Service is amazing, and food is even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodBobsDined on 2/14/2014Although we had to cancel our last reservation due to the bad weather, the Final Cut is one of our favorite restaraunts. We especially like the steaks - they are the best in town.Special Features:
- Perfect date nightDatenightDined on 2/12/2014We both got 12oz. Filets. I cut mine with a butter knife it was so tender. The seasoning encrusting the outside was so flavorful it did not require steak sauce. Perfect temp!! Amazing atmosphere!! Thank u for a wonderful valentines day to these new parents.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingsatisfiedDined on 2/2/2014Our experience was absolutely outstanding. the food was awesome and the service was excellent. Our waiter, Rick, was superb! My husband had the seabass and I the filet mignon and both were perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.