9121 Airport Road
Brampton, ON L6S 0B8Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.filmidhaba.com/
- Phone: 9057911133
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday11:30am - 4:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Indian, Contemporary Indian
- Executive Chef: Hemant Nagi
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Filmi Dhaba offers the very best in off site catering for all your special events. Weather its a party of 20 or 2000, we got you covered. With one of the largest kitchens of any Indian restaurant in the city, combined with some of the most talented culinary experts around, we guarantee you and your guests will be completely satisfied. Talk to our executive chef, and we can customize your catering needs right down to the smallest details.
- Private Party Facilities: The Private Dining area at Filmi Dhaba is a beautiful, glass encased room that can accommodate groups of up to 28 guests. With a spectacular chandelier and a backdrop of the most famous Bombay landmark, Marine Drive, your group will be quite impressed by the top notch service and ambiance of our Private Dining Room.
- Private Party Contact: Parmpal Sidhu 6472719992
- Entertainment: Request your favourite tunes on Friday and Saturday nights as we present the top Asian Deejays in the city, playing the very best in Bollywood, Bhangra and Top 40 nightly.
A word from Filmi Dhaba
Filmi Dhaba is truly a one of a kind dining destination. One of the most trendiest and modern restaurants in the GTA. Specializing in authentic mouth watering North Indian cuisine and also featuring fiery South Indian curries alongside Hakka Chinese specialties, you are guaranteed to find something to satisfy your hunger each and every time. Oh ya! Did we mention that we also have contemporary house creations such as, Jalapeno Onion Rings, Masala Fries and Lamb Burger Sliders as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Filmi Dhaba reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Bollywood Themed PlaceKhalidDined on 12/7/2013This is the second time I have been to Filmi Dhaba and I am just as impressed as the first time. The first time I didn't bother to write a review because I figured I liked the restaurant due to the Bollywood theme novelty of the place. Novelty themes die out in a hurry if the food and service aren't good. The first time they were really good. The second time I came here was for my anniversary dinner with my wife and we both really liked the service and the food was equally great. My only concern, and I am nitpicking at this point, is that the Butter chicken can be improved as it doesn't taste any different from other Indian restaurants. Other than that, I will be going back there with friends again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had great timeHappyGolferDined on 12/6/2013We have been to Filmi Dhaba before, but this time experience was different. The food was great and service was very good. It was my birthday and we were big group. In addition to great food and service, we were luckky to experience live singing and floor was opened for us to dance. We all had great time and it was unforgettable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed..DannyDined on 10/9/2013I have been there few times before too and loved it, so made it a big hype for my guests from Vancouver but was very disappointed. Food was good, service wasn't and music was only working on one side and when asked they said there is a technical problems but after few minutes they put the music on but had no clue what type of hindi songs they were and both sides started to work LOL. Every time I went there before, music was nice and energetic and service was amazing (like someone would care to look after us- at least the server who is attending us) but this last time I had to call someone multiple times to get something. But thank God, food was still good and our guests liked it. I will still go back though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2013Didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and very attentive. Food was delicious and the ambiance was very nice and upscale. Will definitely be back..Special Features:
- poor service.. ok food. overpricedpbedi16Dined on 7/23/20132nd time in a row for poor service. Slow wait staff. Partyof 5 and 3 plates on table. After appetizer requestsd plate change. Plates provided but no cutlery. Asked for it twice n got it finally. Salad came midway thru main course. Not the place for a good experience. Food is ok thou but other factors kill the funSpecial Features:
- A taste of IndiaFoodie101Dined on 7/22/2013The food was delicious and easy to share, as a family of five that's always a plus. The servers were attentive and quick to help as well as friendly. The setting was modern and the blend of traditional food and modern decor makes Filmi Dhaba the place to eat Indian cuisine. There's something for everyone on the menu and the food has varying levels of spiceness so you have a lot of choices. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/18/2013The food here is incredible....the service is also incredible....Growing up in an indian house hold I can get great indian food easily, however its very rare I find an indian restaurant that makes me feel like im eating home made delicious indian good. Filmi Dhaba is phenominal....I took some friends here and they also loved it....service is also great, we order a bottle of wine and the manager came and poured it for us. GREAT GREAT GREATSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2013Very very good food....try the chicken chettinad....loved the atmosphere....good whiskey and wine selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exciting and modernOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013Had a great time at filmi dhaba. The atmosphere was modern and trendy. I saw many groups when i went to dine, big families sitting together and eating. the service was fast and friendly. The food was delicious and tasty. Not too spicy and not too mild just right. Definitely will be going back soon.Special Features:
- Enjoyed a very nice meal hereOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/3/2013Enjoyed a very nice meal here with my family, sampling a wide variety of menu options. The Hakka chilli chicken is not to be missed, daal mukhan superb, and there are plenty of veg and non-veg options to ensure everyone is happy. The service was warm, efficient and attentive without being obey intrusive and the restaurant itself is very large with stylish decor with the Bollywood theme without being too kitschy.. This is the go to spot for a proper sit down Indian meal in Brampton, no question. Looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Came here to celebrate a birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2013Came here to celebrate a birthday for our uncle with a party of 8 people. I was extremely surprised and pleased at the service. They were extremely professional and attentive (something you don't find at other establishments). The waiter for our table was very helpful and made some great suggestions. Great decor, wonderful ambiance, and energetic atmosphere. Probably one of the best new innovative Indian establishments in Toronto. Great place if you want a fun atmosphere and fun night. Would recommend if you're looking for a vibrant night scene or lively place for a special occasion.Special Features: