Figs by Todd English
3107 PGA Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Figs by Todd English
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://macysrestaurants.com/figs/
- Phone: 5617752384
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: customized catering for all occasions to suit your specific needs.
A word from Figs by Todd English
contemporary American fare with a Mediterranean twist including gourmet brick oven baked pizzas, fresh salads, pastas and a delicious selection of fresh fish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Figs by Todd English reviews from OpenTable diners
- DisappointedwalkthetalkVIPDined on 12/10/2013We were disappointed with this restaurant, which is just inside Macy's department store. Fried asparagus was interesting - our first for that. The fig/gorgonzola cheese flatbread taste was overpowered by the cheese, and really too heavy for an appetizer. We split the entrée of fettuccini that a mixture of bourgeoisie and alfredo sauces - would have been much better separate! Awful together. Anyway, we will not return.
- egpplant and soup combinationPhilipVIPDined on 12/7/2013egpplant and soup combination and cobb salad were excellentSpecial Features:
- Our dinnerDeanoDined on 11/30/2013Had a great time - was Saturday after Thanksgiving - a little quiet Had great wine - Pinot noir - all our food was delicious - there were 4 of us and we ordered portabella pizza - asparagus frites, Eggplant stack , special that night was short ribs with risotto - so delicious! Our server - Jason ( I think) was friendly , professional and gave us a great dessert recommendation! Overall great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A large waste of time andOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 11/18/2013A large waste of time and money....first time/last time Very surprised and disappointed....four people...four dinners that were in varying degrees terrible
- Very DisappointedsteviebDined on 11/12/2013Todd English should be ashamed and embarrassed to lend his name to this "restaurant". It's actually no more than a pizza joint. And a not very good one at that. We thought we were going to an upscale Todd English restaurant as we had done at Olives in Bellagio in Las Vegas. Figs is anything but. We didn't want pizza, so we both ordered specials of the day. Just OK at best. We were asked if we wanted desert - they had only one to offer. The furniture in the restaurant is "beat up". The floor looked like it could use a good cleaning. The maitre d' and wait staff were definitely not professional. So disappointed. Our bad for not researching the restaurant in advance.
- GreatrichDined on 11/11/2013Excellent food , great service, highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableMagicmarsh1Dined on 11/3/2013Staff were very accommodating and food was prepared very wellSpecial Features:
- Good food, friendly servicePamBVIPDined on 11/1/2013We were looking for a quick lunch at the mall...this was it! Really good food, very nice waitstaff, atmosphere was a little tired. But we'd go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic and creative foodPhilipVIPDined on 9/25/2013fantastic and creative food including mushroom pizza, pear salad, beet salad and tomato soupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerDinerDined on 8/11/2013Overall I would go back but they should limit the use of salt on some items. Service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodksam916VIPDined on 7/15/2013Every time we come to Figs, we try something new and are not disappointed. Can't to go back and try something else!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- well donethenextdayreviwerVIPDined on 7/7/2013met expectations and then some; food was fine and service tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was bizarre because theOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/8/2013It was bizarre because the maitre de a bounced he had open table people but service very good and pleasantI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!flgirlVIPDined on 5/21/2013We tried several things on the menu and all were really good, especially the bread pudding for dessert! The pizzas are huge, order small if getting other items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and FUN! Love theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2013Friendly and FUN! Love the portabella pizza with white truffle.Special Features:
- What a disappointment!rmd01453VIPDined on 5/12/2013This was Todd Englishes FIGS. Like FIGS in Boston or LaGuardia??? Dishes were prepared differently. The signature fig and prosciutto pizza was slathered with thick fig preserve and glopped (yes its a word) with cheese. The prosciutto was thick cut and barely warmed through (evidently the slicer was broken and this was hand sliced??). The Spaghettini and Meatballs could have been Chef Boyardi - sweet. The Bolognese not what I have had at the other stores - where it is triumphant. This again was sweet - almost no tomato - too much bechamel. We came here for Mothers Day. Am in Boston in 2 weeks. Thinking we will go to Figs in the Back Bay to see if we remembered wrong. Don't think so.
- Another delightful, deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/13/2013Another delightful, delicious meal! The beet salad, salmon, and bread pudding were all outstanding!
- The food is very nice. OurHakkoDined on 3/16/2013The food is very nice. Our salads were particularly good. The only slight disappointment was the pizza: the crust was a bit soggy for my taste, which may have been caused by my selection of a very wet topping. I'd certainly recommend Figs based on quality of food and value for money.Special Features:
- Comfort food raised to next levelAllanDVIPDined on 3/1/2013Buried inside Macy's, this is a hard to find destination restaurant. Basically comfort foods but prepared in interesting ways to make outstanding dishes. Service superb. Manager took special care to make sure I was not too cold. Bread pudding dessert is very special.Special Features:
- excellent food and service-PhilipVIPDined on 2/24/2013excellent food and service- it is one of our favorite restaurants and especially enjoy the mushroom pizza, tomato soup and eggplant sandwich and spinach and pear saladSpecial Features:
- Great Mall PizzaCleanEaterVIPDined on 2/22/2013This is not a typical pizza restaurant. The mushroom pizza was excellent. I give our server credit for seeing my frustration at waiting so long to order. She saw that our server was behind. She covered our table. The salad was fresh and good. The location is on the outer wall of Macy's in the mall. They do have their own entrance, but I can't help thinking that this would do better in another spot.Special Features:
- The pizza was good and theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/19/2013The pizza was good and the beet salad was good. The sandwich's were not good.
- Very good food and the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013Very good food and the service was great. Professional and friendly staffSpecial Features:
- excellent service and greatPhilipVIPDined on 1/25/2013excellent service and great tomato soup and eggplant sandwich combination as well as wonderful thin pizza, especially the eggplant pizza and the mushroom pizzaSpecial Features:
- The salmon was exceptional,thewillVIPDined on 1/23/2013The salmon was exceptional,the tomato jam burger was one of the best burgers around. staff is great.Special Features:
- I wonder if Todd English hasdebmomVIPDined on 12/28/2012I wonder if Todd English has ever been here? It's simply Macy's luncheonette with overly salty, poorly prepared food!
- food was cold when deliveredforfunVIPDined on 12/26/2012food was cold when delivered to the table we were a party of 8 and 5 in our party were served first and the food was cold. 5 minutes later the final 3 were servedSpecial Features:
- excellent food...service ...eatwillVIPDined on 12/21/2012excellent food...service ...eat there regularly...Special Features:
- Great food in a dreary space.foodieVIPDined on 12/18/2012Great food in a dreary space. Shockingly Todd English is serving great food, but the restaurant is UGLY- looking at the men's Dept. in Macy's. Would be easy to cover the entry to Macy's somehow...doors, plants, anything...and cheer up the main room with something. Otherwise, love the restaurant and will keep going back. Great focaccia bread, TERRIFIC pizza, salad, great prices. Nice to sit outside, but there again, looking at...at parking lot!! Get a few cheap palms or something. The NY space is so great even though it is in the basement of the Plaza.Special Features:
- Better than one might expectPGA2065VIPDined on 12/4/2012This restaurant is attached to Macy's and is better than one would expect. Can be accessed directly from the outside of the mall or from within Macy's. Nicely decorated for a dept. store restaurant. I had salad with salmon which was fine but the pizza that went by looked very thin crust and tempting. Have eaten here a few times and always am pleasantly surprised. Reasonably priced for the quality.Special Features:
- THE SERVICE AND FOOD WEREwillVIPDined on 12/1/2012THE SERVICE AND FOOD WERE FANTASTIC GREAT LUNCH PLACE AFTER A HARD DAY OF SHOPPINGSpecial Features:
- The signature flatbread was,PBGdinerVIPDined on 10/27/2012The signature flatbread was, well, flat with regard to taste and consistency. A disappointment as used to be the best in the area. The Mediterranean Cobb, however, was truly outstanding. THis is a great place to stop off if you are going shopping in the Gardens Mall.
- Great Pizza!DrettsVIPDined on 9/28/2012Very nice, tried the fig pizza excellent! My wife had the lobster ravioli which she loved. Perfect size portions. Highly recomend!Special Features: