Figaro Bistro Grill
959 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Figaro Bistro Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2122074795
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout
A word from Figaro Bistro Grill
Figaro Bistro Grill serving fine Italian food in Midtown East.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Figaro Bistro Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Don't BotherjusthungryDined on 7/27/2013I was looking for a reasonably priced Italian restaurant midtown for my son and I. So disappointed. Tomatoes in the Caprese salad were orange even though it was height of tomatoe season. The pasta I ordered was tasteless. I even felt the wine was watered down like some cheap all inclusive resort. There seemed to be many disgruntled customers and the management didn't really seem to care. They also were obviously not Italian!
- A varied menu provides nicelyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/16/2013A varied menu provides nicely prepared tasty food at modest prices.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice servicesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013They provided really good services and I kinda like the wine that they serve. The food is ok not as good as I expected but overall is a nice restaurant.Special Features:
- Everything about the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2013Everything about the place could be described as "cheap"
- The restaurant was very warmingAnchor70Dined on 1/14/2013The restaurant was very warming and their service was amazing, very friendly and extremely customer service oriented. Even though it was in the opposite direction of times square, it was still a good location.Special Features:
- Good for any night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/13/2013Small neighborhood bistro, good portion food, very good service.
- The service was nice and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2013The service was nice and the food was edible and it wasn't crowded. Not much to see and if I didn't use a groupon the food would have been overpriced.
- Just go next doorOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/3/2013We went on a Thursday night with a groupon in an effort to try new places, and it was empty. We sat next to the window which was great the immediately regretted it as I was sitting next to a radiator covered with a decorative piece of wood. Service was attentive at first then it all fell apart. Wine tasted watered down and old/oxidized. Halfway through dinner another radiator started making noises. Then we got the bill and were charged tax on our groupon. When I asked about this I was told that the server didn't understand what I was asking!!! The only thing I would go back for is the food but I doubt I'll ever go back.
- Can't review just don't wantRickniteVIPDined on 11/10/2012Can't review just don't want to ever go back. Terrible food, they need a good chef in this neighborhood. There is no one to go to and we really try to support,the neighborhood but it seems impossible.
- Was a nice place and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Was a nice place and very accomadating. The big problem was the chef was very heavy handed with the salt as if trying to add flavor thats not there. Other then that it was nice.Special Features: