Fig & Olive - Westchester
696 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
Fig & Olive - Westchester
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://figandolive.com/
- Phone: 9147252900x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 12PM – 4PM
Sunday – Thursday: 4PM – 10PM
Friday & Saturday: 4PM – 11PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30AM – 4PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, French
- Executive Chef: Chef Pascal Lorange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: FIG & OLIVE is coming to you!
Our Customized Catering Menu features many of FIG & OLIVE’S favorite dishes along with many other new and exciting options.
Our Full Service Special Events Team handles every detail – from intimate dinners in your own home to extravagant galas.
Our experienced team of chefs and planners will bring exceptional cuisine and impeccable service every time.
Consider FIG & OLIVE Catering for your next event.
Please inquire for a customized quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: EVERY DAY: Aperitivo Happy Hour 5PM to 7PM
$9 at 9PM Cocktails & Tapas
MONDAY: 50% Off Wine
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY: Guest Loyalty
$29 Prix Fixe, 3 Course Dinner
THURSDAY: Ladies Night 6 - 9PM
50% off signature cocktails & glass of wine
SATURDAY: DJ NIGHT
- Special Events: Cocktail Party can accommodate up to 200 people
Seated Dinner can accommodate up to 120 people
Complete Buyout of the restaurant also available.
FIG & OLIVE’s Westchester location is ideally convenient for local residents and businesses in the area. A spacious, light-filled, 4,000 square foot space opens to the outside sidewalk café. The inside bar, lounge and dining area are designed with FIG & OLIVE’s Mediterranean interior palette – warm, terra cotta-colored ceilings, white stucco walls with a natural limestone wash, hand-woven loom sofas and chairs, hanging basket lamps, and an abundance of fresh rosemary plants and olive trees provide an ideal setting for private parties and events.
For more information about Special Events at FIG & OLIVE Westchester we invite you to check our website and for a customized quote please email: email@example.com
A word from Fig & Olive - Westchester
FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the ambiance, coastal cuisine and flavors from the Riviera and Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy, and Spain.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fig & Olive - Westchester - Best Restaurants in Scarsdale ›
Fig & Olive - Westchester reviews from OpenTable diners
235 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (116)neighborhood gem (95)special occasion (88)great for outdoor dining (68)romantic (65)good for groups (61)great for lunch (54)vibrant bar scene (49)great for brunch (47)hot spot (40)notable wine list (36)late-night find (20)kid-friendly (20)scenic view (2)Show More
- Pretty interior outshines cuisinekellyVIPDined on 8/31/2014Décor is modern and host is gracious. Having been there several times before, the food was below par. Restaurant was hopping on a weekend night. Dinner started with the waiter's spilling the drink on the table. Another drink wasn't offered. Crostinis were fresh. Lamb chops were fatty and overcooked. Warm chocolate soufflé was cold in the middle. Water boy was more attentive than the waiter. The restaurant was understaffed. Prefer Fig & Olive in Union Square.Special Features:
- Nice brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014Enjoyed the creative seasonal brunch menu. Nice variety in menu items. Something for everyone at our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining OutdoorsCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 8/29/2014Love the revamped outdoor space. A great way to enjoy drinks and wonderful, fresh food. Keep the crostini coming. I could live on them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food, Great Waiter!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I went to Fig & Olives in Scarsdale last week for my girlfriend and my third anniversary. We had never been to this restaurant before but had heard great things. We traveled over 30 miles for our dinner, and by golly miss Molly, it was worth it. The signature Fig and Olive salad was displayed wonderfully, great flavors. The Riviera salmon was beyond delicious, cooked to my liking, medium. The dessert we enjoyed was a crispy apple tart, with two steaming hot espressos. The experience was absolutely wonderful. I recommended Fig & Olives to all of my friends.Special Features:
- always great for date nightsamkDined on 8/23/2014Food is great. service is outstanding. great cocktails. love sitting at the bar for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Friendly staff, varied menu, had a toddler with me and they were accommodating on where they sat us as well as her food. we were celebrating a birthday and my mom felt special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative New FavoriteJamieDined on 8/23/2014Creative menu, delicious food, beautiful presentation & attention to detail, attentive service. Somewhat noisy, but more intimate outdoor seating available. Many vegetarian choices. A definite addition to my "go-to" restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great CombinationsCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 8/22/2014Really interesting, fresh ingredients that you would not think would work well together - but they do!! I could live on their crostini!Special Features:
- Great Experience Once AgainDRD41VIPDined on 8/22/2014This was our sixth visit to "Fig and Olive" and once again we were certainly not disappointed. Our sister and her husband had journeyed from Rochester, NY and loved the restaurant, especially the crostinis - the selection of these is amazing and each of the 12 are superb. We have brought other guests to the restaurant and they also have raved about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!jnineVIPDined on 8/19/2014This was my 3rd visit to Fig and Olive and each time has been awesome! Exceptional food choices; very interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for food connoiseurs!JashimDined on 8/19/2014While I have no complaints about the quality of food and service, the style wasn't for me. My Salmon dish just tasted very heavy on Olive oil (Fig & Olive...go figure). Not my personal preference, but I will say the food was cooked great and the portion was great! The mood in the restaurant felt amazing as it was nice and quiet around noon. I loved that I was able to sample various types of oils while we waited for our food (Italy, Spain, and Greece. My favorite was the oil from Spain). While I did love the service, and quality of food, it isn't for me; it is very specific to people who has a appetite for various olive oils.Special Features:
- PeegeDined on 8/18/2014Our server was excellent. Very professional, very personable. We had (3) different entrees (2 people got the Paella): Branzino- Average to good, but a VERY small portion of the fish. There were more figs than fish in the entrée. Paella - Very average. A bit soupy, not enough rice. Nothing special. A bit disappointing. Seafood pasta - don't recall the name of the dish, but it was excellent. Highly recommend this dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unbelievable findalwayslookin4excellentDined on 8/18/2014Food was prepared and presented beautifully. Excellent value especially if you can find a coupon which we did on Groupon. Even at full price it is worth it. Diverse wine list and extraordinary apps and crostinis.Special Features:
- AppleVIPDined on 8/18/2014We had a very nice lunch outside the other day. Very nice looking restaurant and interesting menuSpecial Features:
- So-soFifiDined on 8/15/2014The food was average, not very good, not bad. The quantity in the plate was smaller than in other American restaurants. It was enough for me, but maybe not enough for other people. I tried the Fig&olive in NYC, it was better for the same price. So I'm happy to know the one in Scarsdale, but I won't go anymore in this one.Special Features:
- PeachesDined on 8/15/2014Great place for lunch. Dinner food needs improvement. Had fish on 2 different times and was only far. The fig and olive salad was great and so was the crostini's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodie33Dined on 8/11/2014Prix fixe was a great value. Service well timed and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseBuckVIPDined on 8/11/2014The mean has changed, the approach to having different specials during the week is wonderful and 50% off bottles of wine on Mondays. Great way to bring in more people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jeh61Dined on 8/9/2014great atmosphere. delicious food. shared the fried artichoke appetizer and had the veal milanase and salmon entree, cooked perfectly. waitstaff was very friendly and accommodating.Special Features:
- DON53Dined on 8/4/2014FOOD VERY GOOD SERVICE GREAT MY ONLY NEGATIVE WOULD BE THE PORTION SIZES ARE NOT SUITED TO THE HIGH PRICES.WE STARTED WITH 3 DIPPING OLIVE OILS,THE BREAD HAD A STRONG FLAVOR THAT TOOK AWAY FROM THE OILS.WE SPLIT A SALAD WHICH WAS THE BEST PART OF THE MEAL.THE DESSERT- APPLE TART WAS BLAH. THE PAELLA WAS VERY GOOD BUT ON THE SMALL SIDE.MY WIFE HAD THE FILLET,A LITTLE SALTY BUT GOOD IT CAME WITH STRING BEANS THAT WERE UNDER COOKED. I GAVE IT 3 STARS OVERALLSpecial Features:
- PJ07Dined on 8/2/2014Excellent menu variety with a special touch of figs and olive oil...hence Fig & Olive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fig & Olive ReviewhungrygirlDined on 8/2/2014Appetizers were excellent. Raspberry & mint mojito was the best cocktail I ever had!!!!! Server was extremely attentive, friendly and personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceMTLMDined on 8/2/2014We had a lovely dining experience at Fig and Olive. Service and hostess were excellent. Food was excellent as well. We will visit again.Special Features:
- sorry, too loudGuyInECDined on 8/1/2014Otherwise nice, but too loud is a deal breaker for our group of 5. I could recommend it for a couple with the 'loud caveat'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious - Highly RecommendpanterVIPDined on 7/31/2014We were six people this time and everyone had something different off the summer menu. Pasta, lamb chops, fish, risotto - all cooked to perfection. Service was amazing and the restaurant was very crowded (note eating inside is very noisy - if you are looking for a quieter setting recommend you eat outside).Special Features:
- Fly problemDiner123VIPDined on 7/31/2014Fruit flies near the bar area. Restaurant knows it's a problem however it is still ongoing. Would not recommend.
- Food's great; Service not so good!lawprofDined on 7/30/2014My wife and I went for an early dinner on a summer weekday. We had a reservation and when we arrived we asked for a table outside. We were asked to wait at the bar . . . then forgotten. When we noticed people being seated outside before us, we complained - and were seated at an outdoor seating area with a coffee table, not a dinner table. We were promised the next table was ours and urged to order appetizers in the meantime. Two glasses of wine, two appetizers and 45 minutes after we arrived, we were finally seated at a table. The food was actually excellent, but even during dinner, the waiter and service staff seemed to ignore us. I was surprised, because it was not a particularly busy evening. They need a good floor manager.Special Features:
- mixed feelingsrareop22Dined on 7/30/2014Loved the ambiance and decor. Decided to go with the pre-fixe menu. Ordered the butter lettuce which was good, the chicken tajine, which I didn't like, and the dessert crostini. The chicken tajine was dry on the outside and the chicken itself was dry. Didn't like the blend of spices. Couldn't taste any garlic, onion, ginger, it just tasted like dry rubbed chicken in a pool of oil. The apricots weren't simmered enough and the spices left an unpleasant taste in my mouth. I couldn't finish more than half of my dish. The couscous was dry but the sauces that accompanied it were flavorful. Dessert was a sugar encrusted shortbread cookie that they called a crostini but this wasn't much of a dessert. Was hoping for more from this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!!DEB0426Dined on 7/29/2014Our 1st visit was the other night and I am already planning our next!! The food was outstanding!! We sat toward the back and had a view of the kitchen which was quite impressive. The service was perfect, our waiter was a delight and the manager came over to talk to us which was also very enjoyable. We were made to feel so comfortable and welcomed~ A true gem ! I have not stopped telling our friends about it. Will be back soon!! thank youSpecial Features:
- Sunday Brunch niceoystersBMDined on 7/27/2014Came for Sunday brunch for our anniversary, we had been here before 6 months ago. Menu largely unchanged. Food appears prepared well in advance and so can be a bit cool from the fridge - but it's well-executed. Only note though: 2 prix-fixe + 2 mimosas + coffee got to $100. But, all is well done in a nice atmosphere, justifying a premium.Special Features:
- consistently good; vib and foodfit2eatVIPDined on 7/25/2014Enjoy this restaurant. The staff is accommodating, the food is good and the atmosphere is upbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014What a delightful surprise it was to find this gem at the last minute! I'll remember my 70th birthday for many more years because of this adventure in sampling olive oils and choosing crostinis, and the great wine, and the delightful outdoor setting. I feasted on the appetizers alone and had no room for the salad I ordered, but am looking forward to enjoying at home! MBDSpecial Features:
- Fig & Olive - WestchestercarolDined on 7/25/2014Fig & Olive never disappoints! We always leave as happy customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How Many Times Did I Walk By It?TJattorneyVIPDined on 7/18/2014I was surprised to find out that a place I had walked by hundreds of times had such excellent food and service - definitely not just a place for shoppers to stop by for lunch, our dinner was excellent with very good service.Special Features:
- xamegrixamegriDined on 7/18/2014We were bothered by some mini flies during the whole dinner, but Food & place were great. On the other hand I would have expected a more elaborated wine list.Special Features:
- Tasty dinnerKbg351VIPDined on 7/18/2014It was very delicious. Service was terrific. Nice looking presentations. But it's was "cuisine de tiny". If you know what I mean.. Portions were a little small, for the prices. And the bread they served with the oils was awful..a big turn off.. To start a meal with lousy, tasteless bread. Wouldn't go back....not worth the $$. Can eat as well, for less, elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used a grouponOnlygoodfood4meVIPDined on 7/16/20143 people ate with a groupon for 4 and it was enough food, plus an entree to go. Yes, they seat you in the back portion of the restaurant and you get a specific groupon menu, but that makes things easier. They don't treat you any worse. In fact, they were extremely professional and courteous. We had the burrata and melon, and 6 crostini, enough for 3 of us. The lamb chops were very tasty, as was the filet mignon. The chicken tagine was tasty but came on the bone, which my daughter didn't quite like. Chocolate soufflé was delicious, and chocolate pot de creme was very good. A pretty good deal for 3 people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!!!!!!foodjunkie44Dined on 7/13/2014Arrived 10 minutes before my reservation, so i decided to wait at the bar for my friend. Great cocktail selection!! Rossellini is out of this world!!Bartender was VERY friendly. Once my friend arrived, we were escorted to our table. A nice table near the window. Great appetizer selection, many to choose from. Waiter was VERY professional, and he also recommended a few items that we loved and found to be VERY delicious!!!(mushroom croqs, ,melon&burrata) Great dinning experience, will definitely return!!!Special Features:
- DadocDined on 7/9/2014I went to the one in Chelsea which was awesome so I decided to take my wife to this one. Candidly, only the crostini were really good. The rest of the food was bland, almost tasteless. There wasn't enough sauce on the squid ink pasta. The lamb was ok but the couscous was again tasteless. The prosciutto panini actually would have been good if not grilled, but since it was the prosciutto cooked and the Mozzarella just melted away making the taste very off. We probably won't go back here except for Crostini, so I'll be going down to Chelsea in the city if I'm in the mood.Special Features:
- Highly recomendedTimoDined on 7/5/2014Nice place to graze. Good variety. The Groupon discount is a real plus - you can even get a $50 value bottle of decent wine if you purchase the Groupon for four people. Desserts are rich and rewarding. There's a crostini or three or six for every taste in your group, no doubt.Special Features: