Fig & Olive - Westchester
696 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
Fig & Olive - Westchester
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://figandolive.com/
- Phone: 9147252900x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 12PM – 4PM
Sunday – Thursday: 4PM – 10PM
Friday & Saturday: 4PM – 11PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30AM – 4PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, French
- Executive Chef: Chef Pascal Lorange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: FIG & OLIVE is coming to you!
Our Customized Catering Menu features many of FIG & OLIVE’S favorite dishes along with many other new and exciting options.
Our Full Service Special Events Team handles every detail – from intimate dinners in your own home to extravagant galas.
Our experienced team of chefs and planners will bring exceptional cuisine and impeccable service every time.
Consider FIG & OLIVE Catering for your next event.
Please inquire for a customized quote: email@example.com
- Entertainment: EVERY DAY: Aperitivo Happy Hour 5PM to 7PM
$9 at 9PM Cocktails & Tapas
MONDAY: 50% Off Wine
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY: Guest Loyalty
$29 Prix Fixe, 3 Course Dinner
THURSDAY: Ladies Night 6 - 9PM
50% off signature cocktails & glass of wine
SATURDAY: DJ NIGHT
- Special Events: Cocktail Party can accommodate up to 200 people
Seated Dinner can accommodate up to 120 people
Complete Buyout of the restaurant also available.
FIG & OLIVE’s Westchester location is ideally convenient for local residents and businesses in the area. A spacious, light-filled, 4,000 square foot space opens to the outside sidewalk café. The inside bar, lounge and dining area are designed with FIG & OLIVE’s Mediterranean interior palette – warm, terra cotta-colored ceilings, white stucco walls with a natural limestone wash, hand-woven loom sofas and chairs, hanging basket lamps, and an abundance of fresh rosemary plants and olive trees provide an ideal setting for private parties and events.
For more information about Special Events at FIG & OLIVE Westchester we invite you to check our website and for a customized quote please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Fig & Olive - Westchester
FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the ambiance, coastal cuisine and flavors from the Riviera and Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy, and Spain.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fig & Olive - Westchester - Best Restaurants in Scarsdale ›
Fig & Olive - Westchester reviews from OpenTable diners
213 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (116)neighborhood gem (104)special occasion (77)good for groups (75)great for outdoor dining (57)romantic (54)hot spot (52)great for lunch (49)vibrant bar scene (43)great for brunch (43)notable wine list (41)kid-friendly (21)late-night find (19)scenic view (2)Show More
- great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/27/2014Food was excellent, will be returning soon! Great quiet weeknight spot with friends and familySpecial Features:
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/25/2014Great food and lively buzz. Worth a visit perfect place for a casual but lively meal without the need to head to Manhattan As good as their New York counterparts Cheese platter and crostini starters a mustSpecial Features:
- Lovely dining experienceFoodieDined on 10/25/2014The food is very consistent and the service/staff is friendly and informed. This was our second dinner at F&O and we will continue to dine there, especially for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommend City CellarDougVIPDined on 10/19/2014We really enjoy City Cellar for a weekend dinner, especially the special Sunset menu. It is a fixed price, but they offer a large selection of apps and entrees. The food is always great, they offer an extensive wine list and the service is excellent. Courtney and Kaitlin are two great waitresses - attentive but never hovering and knowledgeable about the menu. We recommend it and will be back.Special Features:
- FlavorfulAIbarraDined on 10/19/2014We've had lunch and dinner several times in the past and it has always been a very good experience. The menu offers a very good variety of plates; and honoring its name, some of its Salads and Appetizers incorporate figs in the recipe. Service has always been very attentive and the ambience is modern and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous BrunchCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 10/19/2014I took my niece for brunch and we had their price fix three course bargain. I think it was 30 dollars for more food then we good both finish. Amazing eggs and the combinations with salmon and mushrooms were fabulous. Who knew mushrooms could be so wonderful. End with the waffle with fresh fruit and whipped cream - I felt like I was back eating Belgian waffles. As always, great service, no rush and they always make you feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy F&OAlexNYDined on 10/18/2014We've been on multiple occasions, service was a little slow this time, but the food was impeccable as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Choice In WestchesterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/15/2014The ambiance, food and service are all consistently good here and make for a good choice for dining in Westchester.Special Features:
- Beautiful interior and foodDelishDined on 10/15/2014Wonderful service from bar to table to hostess. DefinTley will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, Amazing serviceTgold1Dined on 10/14/2014The food was delicious and the service was incredibly attentive. The waiter gave great advice.Special Features:
- We were forgottenOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2014Place is pretty & vibrant. Food is current, good and presentation is beautiful! It was busy and service was less than average. No set up or bread & olive oil until we asked ( after 1/2 hr. We ordered appetizers and then... We were forgotten! Maybe just a bad night for our server.Special Features:
- terrible food, terrible serviceMreviewsDined on 10/10/2014Food was poorly prepared, staff was inattentive, too pricey for the quality. I will never go back.
- Foodies rejoice!Acbas92418VIPDined on 10/8/2014This restaurant has excelled in putting some winning combinations of food together and serving them attractively and preparing them really well. The food here is excellent and the menu very well planned. I wish they planned the design of the space as well & put a rug on the floor as it is too noisy, sadly. But what they do with food they do so well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never fails to deliverDougVIPDined on 10/3/2014Fig & Olive never disappoints us. The service is outstanding; the wait staff is attentive without hovering. The food is equally great.Special Features:
- Very disappointing!!alilaurenDined on 10/2/2014Having been to the meat packing location I assumed I should expect a similar great experience, unfortunately I was wrong. The ambiance and service were both great, the food was horrible! As other reviewers mentioned there was a ton of fruit fly's flying around our table which was very annoying. The croquette appetizer was good, that was the only thing that was. The paella had a few inches of oil on top, the spicy lamb pasta was DRY and tasteless. Very disappointing! Def will not be coming back here!
- Fabulous FoodLisaIDined on 10/1/2014I enjoyed a delicious dinner with friends at Fig & Olive. The small plates were a great appetizer for the group. Two of us enjoyed salads as entrees, and my friend and I shared a Fig & Olive salad, and roast chicken. Everything was delicious, and portions were generous. Service was attentive. he atmosphere is great - you feel like you are in a NYC restaurant, but you are 10 minutes from home in the suburbs. A great night out.Special Features:
- GREAT AGAIN!jnineVIPDined on 9/30/2014Once again, without fail, my experience at Fig & Olive was wonderful. This was my 4th or 5th visit and my husband's first. It was actually our 25th wedding anniversary and we wanted to have dinner somewhere local since it was a Tuesday night. Our food was perfect....and the chocolate souffle was delicious. Friendly staff and really good service. I highly recommend it to all! We will be back for sure.Special Features:
- Great Chicken TagineCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 9/30/2014As a thank you to all their guests, Fig & Olive does a fabulous restaurant week menu on Tuesdays (I think Monday or Wednesdays too!). A great bargain - 3 courses for $30.00 - a the same size portions as usual. The chicken tagine is my favorite - I love the moist dark meat of the chicken - and wish more restaurants would used dark meat instead of dry white meat. Service great as usual and a wonderful experience. You can sit for 2 hours and no one is rushing you. My favorite!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fig & OlivegoldsminnyVIPDined on 9/28/2014Fig & Olive is a delicious and accommodating restaurant. Located only a few minutes from my grandmother's house it is a regular spot for Sunday dinner with my family. They are always extremely accommodating with my grandmother and make sure that she is comfortable and at a table that she prefers with her wheelchair. Our only complaint were the flies that were circling our table.Special Features:
- Goodlola123Dined on 9/28/2014I loved the decor and food. They had a very varied and appetizing menu. The waitstaff was very attentive. Would definitely go back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- dininghealth1VIPDined on 9/27/2014Good food, but a noisy restaurant. Nice neigborhood find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good But Also DisappointingDiscriminatingDinerDined on 9/27/2014The food was decent but, frankly did not live up to expectations. The ingredients were fresh and interesting, but frankly I don't think the chef actually tastes his or her work, as nothing was quite as expected. Is everything cooked by rote from a set of pre-determined recipes? That is frankly how it tastes. . . Noise level is this restaurant is also rather "energetic."
- Great neighborhood choiceFrequentDinerVIPDined on 9/26/2014We enjoy this as a good neighborhood restaurant. My husband and I shared the tart as an appetizer and both ordered the lamb chops. The lamb chops were outstanding! Not skimpy and perfectly prepared. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- disappointed!minacheDined on 9/26/2014The decor and the services were very good, howeverthe food was very blend, little seasoning, I had the tuna a là provençal no flavor, the eggplant tasted like burn no seasoning, my husband had the filet mignon with mashed potatoes. The meat was ok, the potatoes no taste. I won't go back again. It was our second time I wasn't thrilled the first time but wanted to try again using grouping. Not worth it sorry!
- LunchLakeshoreVIPDined on 9/26/2014I love fig and Olive. A great combination of a pleasant atmosphere with excellent food. The manager is always willing to help. Waiters are good, but could improve. Overall a very good dinning experience, and I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Good place for lunch WestchesterHYHGVDined on 9/25/2014Enjoyed lunch. The food and service is good. The Meat Packing district outpost is a bit more 'happening' -- more diverse clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/22/2014After taking some time from visiting Fig & Olive I decided to return because if an email sent saying "We Miss You" and offering 6 free crostini. The bartender/server Eduardo was fantastic. The crostini flavors were very good and unique. My friend and I split the Veal Milanese and the kitchen split the dish into two plates for us, which was quite nice. Unfortunately, the veal was the chewiest veal I have EVER had. It was hard to cut with a knife and really put a damper on the whole meal. I will probably try this restaurant again, but I will NEVER get the veal.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC EVENINGAnnieVIPDined on 9/13/2014IT WAS A WONDERFUL NIGHT AND A WONDERFUL DINNER. FROM THE MOMENT WE ARRIVED, PAUL THE MANAGER SEATED US AT A GREAT TABLE, AND BEN WAS A WONDERFUL WAITER. THE FOOD WAS AS WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS, BUT THE SERVICE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. WE WERE DINING WITH FRIENDS, WHO HAD NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE AND THEY COULD NOT STOP RAVING ABOUT EVERYTHING. WHAT A FIND THIS RESTAURANT IS.Special Features:
- Great ServiceMariDined on 9/13/2014Our waiter Genti is a true gem. This man knows service and deserves a raise. He told us about all the wines and recommended great dishes. We will be back. Such a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/12/2014This was our third visit to Fig and Olive. The crostini selection was better than ever. On the other hand, the entrees were not as sharply done. The eggplant was overcooked and thus did not provide any contrasting flavor to the lamb chops. The chops were general and juicy. The salmon was bland and needed more punch from the rest of the plate. The cauliflower puree and thin asparagus were tasty, but in short supply on the plate. Our drinks were only okay. The mixed berry dessert is always a strong ending for the meal. Server was a good guy, but lacked the menu knowledge of the fellow we had last time.Special Features:
- Superb menu & attentive service!Acbas92418VIPDined on 9/11/2014Great food and super fast service at this Scarsdale hot spot. Every dish presented beautifully & your taste buds will thank you for everything from start to finish! Yummy!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and ambienceLechattigre102Dined on 9/10/2014Always like the food here. Standards(zuchinni carpaccio) complimented by interesting, but not weird seasonal dishes. Wine selection can't be beat They are slow, however, in getting the main courses out.Special Features:
- Sg0517Dined on 9/7/2014Slow service, waiters aren't knowledgeable. Main dish was luke warm. Same experience from the last two times I dined there...not sure why I go back. But I think it's because of the ambience.
- Always GreatDeniseDined on 9/4/2014We always order the chicken tajine, and it's always wonderful.Special Features:
- Mediterranean gemSheerSugarDined on 9/3/2014The gazpacho, risotto and the dessert crostini were just delicious, and all selected from a very reasonably priced restaurant week three course menu. Portion sizes were just right. They value quality over quantity. We ordered a nice Ribera del Duero from a wine list that complements the menu. It is that kind of restaurant. The staff was courteous and not on your face. I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little slice of NYC in WestchesterJRWilliams308Dined on 9/3/2014We celebrated our 14th Wedding anniversary at Fig & Olive; And absolutely loved it! The decor and ambiance are impeccable, as expected. Our courses were prepared with what must have been Masterchef expertise and delivered with service beyond excellence. My wife, who has familiarity with Fig and Olive in City, jumped with glee when she notice their deservedly entree into Westchester. I will as well, from now on. Cannot wait to return, and with a larger group of friend and colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty interior outshines cuisinekellyVIPDined on 8/31/2014Décor is modern and host is gracious. Having been there several times before, the food was below par. Restaurant was hopping on a weekend night. Dinner started with the waiter's spilling the drink on the table. Another drink wasn't offered. Crostinis were fresh. Lamb chops were fatty and overcooked. Warm chocolate soufflé was cold in the middle. Water boy was more attentive than the waiter. The restaurant was understaffed. Prefer Fig & Olive in Union Square.Special Features:
- Nice brunchWorkedat291Dined on 8/31/2014Enjoyed the creative seasonal brunch menu. Nice variety in menu items. Something for everyone at our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with KidsbrunchwithkidsDined on 8/31/2014We went to the Eastchester location of Fig & Olive for my wife's birthday. There were 4 adults & 2 kids. Overall, the experience was great and my wife was very satisfied (She had been wanting to come here since we moved to New Rochelle 2 yrs ago). The ambiance was very inviting and open (perfect for brunch), my wife & her sister had bloody mary's and I had a mocktail. They were all freshly prepared and tasted refreshing. The food was great. My kids, who are picky eaters, polished off the pizza made of phyllo dough with cheese. The adults had omlettes and vegetarian quiches. The food was well prepared, plated & tasted excellent.... my wife was a little underwhelmed by the french omlette, but I loved the mushroom omlette. Would revisit again.Special Features:
- Great dining OutdoorsCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 8/29/2014Love the revamped outdoor space. A great way to enjoy drinks and wonderful, fresh food. Keep the crostini coming. I could live on them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.