FIG & OLIVE Westchester
696 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
FIG & OLIVE Westchester
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://figandolive.com/
- Phone: (914) 725-2900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 12PM – 4PM
Sunday – Thursday: 4PM – 10PM
Friday & Saturday: 4PM – 11PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30AM – 4PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Pay with OpenTable,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, French
- Executive Chef: Chef Pascal Lorange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: FIG & OLIVE is coming to you!
Our Customized Catering Menu features many of FIG & OLIVE’S favorite dishes along with many other new and exciting options.
Our Full Service Special Events Team handles every detail – from intimate dinners in your own home to extravagant galas.
Our experienced team of chefs and planners will bring exceptional cuisine and impeccable service every time.
Consider FIG & OLIVE Catering for your next event.
Please inquire for a customized quote: email@example.com
- Entertainment: EVERY DAY: Aperitivo Happy Hour 5PM to 7PM
$9 at 9PM Cocktails & Tapas
MONDAY: 50% Off Wine
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY: Guest Loyalty
$29 Prix Fixe, 3 Course Dinner
THURSDAY: Ladies Night 6 - 9PM
50% off signature cocktails & glass of wine
SATURDAY: DJ NIGHT
- Special Events: Cocktail Party can accommodate up to 200 people
Seated Dinner can accommodate up to 120 people
Complete Buyout of the restaurant also available.
FIG & OLIVE’s Westchester location is ideally convenient for local residents and businesses in the area. A spacious, light-filled, 4,000 square foot space opens to the outside sidewalk café. The inside bar, lounge and dining area are designed with FIG & OLIVE’s Mediterranean interior palette – warm, terra cotta-colored ceilings, white stucco walls with a natural limestone wash, hand-woven loom sofas and chairs, hanging basket lamps, and an abundance of fresh rosemary plants and olive trees provide an ideal setting for private parties and events.
For more information about Special Events at FIG & OLIVE Westchester we invite you to check our website and for a customized quote please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from FIG & OLIVE Westchester
FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the ambiance, coastal cuisine and flavors from the Riviera and Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy, and Spain.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
FIG & OLIVE Westchester - Best Restaurants in Scarsdale ›
FIG & OLIVE Westchester reviews from OpenTable diners
249 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (141)neighborhood gem (108)special occasion (93)good for groups (89)great for lunch (66)romantic (61)hot spot (59)vibrant bar scene (53)great for brunch (51)notable wine list (46)great for outdoor dining (41)late-night find (20)kid-friendly (16)scenic view (1)Show More
- Terrific meal and serviceiluv2eatDined on 11/22/2014Went with friends on a Saturday night and were delighted with the experience. The service was quite good-attentive, friendly, helpful and patient. The food was very good, although these are somewhat small dishes and a bit pricey. We enjoyed everything that we ordered and sampled from others and it was quite relaxing, even for a Saturday night. Never rushed even though we spent a long time at the table and were nearly the last ones out of the restaurant. Plan to return in the future-will probably think of this for special occasions as the price is a bit much given the amount of food that needs to be ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a nice time.....OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/22/2014......was had at F&O - the food was fantastic, service was excellent. Hard to beat the ambience, it's really a lovely place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All show, no goOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/16/2014So very cool setting. Mediocre service, small portions, overpriced wine list. Other than that really good. NOT
- Fabulous RestaurantAnneMarieDined on 11/15/2014Beautiful decor, fantastic service, and most of all, delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Davidc111Dined on 11/14/2014Great food, attentive service without being pushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rather disappointing!NYFoodieDined on 11/14/2014Missing several menu items and ingredients. Replacements offered were overyly oily and lacked flavor. Tiny portions left you unsatisfied.
- foodnlifeDined on 11/13/2014Really enjoyed my meal. I could tell as soon as I walked in that this was going to be a pleasant experience. I liked the ambiance and the energy. My husband and I both had one of their signature dishes - chicken tagine and we were quite pleased with the flavor combination and the portions. Our appetizers were equally as tasty. I ordered the heirloom carrot soup and thoroughly enjoyed it as my husband had the yellow fin tuna and raved about. Overall a great culinary experience..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Resturant WeekDMSL993VIPDined on 11/13/2014The price fix lunch was outstanding. The starter was grilled veggies with an olive tapenade delicious. I would definitely order it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/11/2014It was lunch during restaurant week and the place was busy. No excuse for having to ask the manager where is the food and drinks for every course before we got served.
- disappointed3ryekidsDined on 11/11/2014Didn't like the bread served with the olive oils. Mushroom crochets were good but heavy. Didn't like my pasta entree. Dry on top as if it was sitting too long, yet soft underneath. Not much flavor to the sauce. menu said lamb but it was in tiny meatballs. didn't like. Server brought me something else. Sad to say, I didn't like. 3 thin breads with toppings. I don't know what I was eating. All tasted like the same cheese was mixed in. I'm not a picky eater. I was disappointed with this restaurant.
- Never disappointedonly1islandVIPDined on 11/10/2014The occasion for this visit was an early birthday celebration with friends. I arrived 10 minutes early for my reservation & the hostess graciously offered to seat me before the rest of my party arrived or take a seat at the bar. I chose to wait at the bar but liked the option of being seated as many restaurants don't seat partial parties. Cocktail: cucumber Cosmo is one of my favorites. It's a clean, refreshing cocktail. Appetizer: tuna carpaccio was fresh & delicious. Entree: salmon with cauliflower purée - salmon was cooked to perfection & since I'm a fan of cauliflower it paired well. Dessert: cappuccino & shortbread crostini with fruit was just the right amount of decadence to seal the meal. Their portions are ideal for all courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is my new favorite restaurant!JojoDined on 11/10/2014I had a nice time. I am so glad I went during restaurant week. I would recommend to everyone to try it. I wish it was $ less. Great place, service & food. Even bought a bottle if their olive oil .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place for Weekend BrunchscvwestchesterDined on 11/9/2014My son and I really enjoyed the weekend brunch menu. The service was quick and our server was fantastic and very attentive. The food came out promptly and all was delicious. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Good neighborhood restaurantcityslickerDined on 11/8/2014Been here a few times. On a recent visit, even though we had reservations, we had to wait at least 40 minutes. 10-15 minutes is somewhat reasonable but 40 min is not, especially for physically disabled people when there is no accommodations provided to to sit and wait. They did eventually provide a high and uncomfortable chair when but this was the most unpleasant for the disabled person in our dinner party. However, once finally seated, our waiter was very nice and food was good. It would be helpful to have a seating area for disabled or senior citizens especially when there is a very long wait to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Many People per Server?DuckyDined on 11/8/2014Four of us celebrated our birthdays there. Service was kind of slow, maybe due to the gazillion diners. Food was good, nothing was spectacular, except for the Pumpkin Martini. We had to use our phones to read the menu, as the lighting is a bit overly-romantic!Special Features:
- Always a good mealJohnnyDined on 11/7/2014We've been here several times and always enjoy the meal. The crostinis are the highlight for me. A great mix of flavors.Special Features:
- tangogirlsDined on 11/6/2014food was good but service very slow.. had fish which was delicious. the dessert took forever to appear and the sorbet was refrozen with ice crystals.. they tried to be accomodating by giving us another dessert.The tuna yellow fin appetiser was delicious.I would recommend this to a friend.
- HVRWBirdie7Dined on 11/6/2014Wait staff attentive, portions just enough unless you are looking for huge portions. I was more than satisfied as huge portions turn me off. Salmon cooked perfectly, cauliflower puree devine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunchCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 11/6/2014I bought two of my friends who had never been there for lunch. It was crowded because of restaurant week, but the noise level was not a problem. They had the arugula salads and they were delicious. I had my favorite dish - chicken tangine (who needs to visit Morocco when you can go to Fig & Olive!) which was wonderful Great service as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great meal/great waiterDocLenVIPDined on 11/6/2014My wife and I try to come here as often as we can, our favorite waiter Leo is always quick to seat us and bring us a great wine suggestion. We dined during restaurant week and the place was very busy. We also used the open table app for the first time and enjoyed seeing our tab as we went along and paid for the meal through the app as well. The appetizers are very tasy and one can make a meal out of those alone. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceGeronimoDined on 11/6/2014Staff was wonderful, friendly and attentice. The food was very good at reasonable prices and the atmosphere was very nice. Will certainly be back.Special Features:
- Great lunch spotscvwestchesterDined on 11/6/2014I always enjoy meeting friends for lunch at Fig and Olive. The food is always tasty and the ambiance is lovely. I definitely recommend it for lunch, brunch or a nice dinner out.Special Features:
- Too noisy to talkAcbas92418VIPDined on 11/5/2014Tiniest food portions & very slow service but some of the food tastes good. Last few times here it was very good so perhaps an off night.Special Features:
- one of my favoritesjnineVIPDined on 11/5/2014Each visit to Fig and Olive I try something different and each visit is better than the next! I really enjoy the different crostinis Consistently great!Special Features:
- Figs and OlivesBOTUDined on 11/4/2014Fig and Olive lives up to it's name. Both are found in most of the dishes, as well as olive oil. As a matter of fact, a complimentary sample of oils with olive bread (?made in the restaurant) is served at every table. Strong Moroccan influences create unique taste blends. We went during Restaurant Week, and it was smart to make reservations. Walk-ins were turned away. The kitchen was a bit slow getting orders out, but the wait staff was very attentive.Special Features:
- WEEKDAY LUNCH RESTAURANT WEEKBLONDE39BRUNETTE11Dined on 11/4/2014VERY DISAPPOINTED IN SERVICE. TABLE WAS IGNORED AND ANY ATTENTION HAD TO BE REQUESTED.
- Lovely DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014My boyfriend and I went to celebrate my promotion and we had a lovely experience. Our waiter was friendly and informative and attentive but not annoying. Good wine selection and the appetizer crostini selection is on point. Entrees were alright, although they did not live up to their menu descriptions. Will be returning and recommending.Special Features:
- Good foodDillianaDined on 10/30/2014I went with my parents, for my mom's birthday. The food was good and so was the service.Special Features:
- Great MenuCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 10/29/2014Once again a great meal. Beef carpaccio and chicken tagine - I am in heaven!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great meallonaDined on 10/27/2014Food was excellent, will be returning soon! Great quiet weeknight spot with friends and familySpecial Features:
- Olive oil ManiamamamiaDined on 10/25/2014Fig and Olive was a wonderful dining experience. They take pride in the numerous types of olive oils they use. Each dish is prepared with a complementary Olive oil making every morsel delectable. The crostinis are superb you must try them. I had the paella, each piece of seafood fresh and cooked to perfection. The rest of the guests had the Salmon and Veal Milanese and no one left a morsel in their plates. Wine list good. Ambiance is loud and energetic but don't let that stop you from going.Special Features:
- Great spotTomfitzVIPDined on 10/25/2014Great food and lively buzz. Worth a visit perfect place for a casual but lively meal without the need to head to Manhattan As good as their New York counterparts Cheese platter and crostini starters a mustSpecial Features:
- Lovely dining experienceFoodieDined on 10/25/2014The food is very consistent and the service/staff is friendly and informed. This was our second dinner at F&O and we will continue to dine there, especially for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommend City CellarDougVIPDined on 10/19/2014We really enjoy City Cellar for a weekend dinner, especially the special Sunset menu. It is a fixed price, but they offer a large selection of apps and entrees. The food is always great, they offer an extensive wine list and the service is excellent. Courtney and Kaitlin are two great waitresses - attentive but never hovering and knowledgeable about the menu. We recommend it and will be back.Special Features:
- FlavorfulAIbarraDined on 10/19/2014We've had lunch and dinner several times in the past and it has always been a very good experience. The menu offers a very good variety of plates; and honoring its name, some of its Salads and Appetizers incorporate figs in the recipe. Service has always been very attentive and the ambience is modern and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous BrunchCrostiniLoverVIPDined on 10/19/2014I took my niece for brunch and we had their price fix three course bargain. I think it was 30 dollars for more food then we good both finish. Amazing eggs and the combinations with salmon and mushrooms were fabulous. Who knew mushrooms could be so wonderful. End with the waffle with fresh fruit and whipped cream - I felt like I was back eating Belgian waffles. As always, great service, no rush and they always make you feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy F&OAlexNYDined on 10/18/2014We've been on multiple occasions, service was a little slow this time, but the food was impeccable as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Choice In WestchesterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/15/2014The ambiance, food and service are all consistently good here and make for a good choice for dining in Westchester.Special Features:
- Beautiful interior and foodDelishDined on 10/15/2014Wonderful service from bar to table to hostess. DefinTley will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, Amazing serviceTgold1Dined on 10/14/2014The food was delicious and the service was incredibly attentive. The waiter gave great advice.Special Features: