Fig & Olive - Meatpacking
420 West 13th Street
New York, NY 10014Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
Fig & Olive - Meatpacking
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.figandolive.com/
- Phone: 2129241200x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 12AM – 4PM
Sunday & Monday: 4PM – 10PM
Tuesday – Thursday: 4PM – 11PM
Friday & Saturday: 4PM – 11:30PM (Bar Open Till 1AM)
Saturday & Sunday: 11AM – 4PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, French
- Executive Chef: Pascal Lorange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: FIG & OLIVE is coming to you!
Our Customized Catering Menu features many of FIG & OLIVE’S favorite dishes along with many other new and exciting options.
Our Full Service Special Events Team handles every detail – from intimate dinners in your own home to extravagant galas.
Our experienced team of chefs and planners will bring exceptional cuisine and impeccable service every time.
Consider FIG & OLIVE Catering for your next event.
Please inquire for a customized quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Entertainment live Dj: Friday - Saturday
Aperitivo* : Everyday 5pm - 7pm
*In the Italian & south of France style, complimentary hors doeuvre/ crostini / tapenades are served with drinks on platters encouraging guests to eat small bites, drink, mingle and relax at the end of the day after work, before dinner.
- Special Events: Our 4,000 square foot MEATPACKING DISTRICT venue, has become a favorite space for all types of corporate events, Holiday Parties, and personal celebrations. FIG & OLIVE MEATPACKING truly stands out with its elegant and authentic design from the French and Italian Riviera. This space offers numerous possibilities to host a variety of events from 12 to 350 guests.
FIG & OLIVE Events team is at your disposal to assist you in planning your special event. Please inquire for a customized quote.
A word from Fig & Olive - Meatpacking
FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the best olive oils, flavors and cuisine from the Riviera & Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy and Spain. It is a full service restaurant featuring lunch, brunch and dinner menus. The exceptional wine list includes over 30 wines offered by the glass or bottle from Italy, France and Spain. FIG & OLIVE MEATPACKING truly stands out with its elegant and authentic design from the French and Italian Riviera.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fig & Olive - Meatpacking reviews from OpenTable diners
504 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (257)special occasion (218)hot spot (182)good for groups (176)romantic (171)neighborhood gem (152)vibrant bar scene (129)great for lunch (115)notable wine list (105)great for brunch (97)great for outdoor dining (95)late-night find (58)scenic view (24)kid-friendly (12)Show More
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I have been to fig and olive before, and has always been good, but today for lunch everything was great, the carpaccio was delicious, and the burger was superb
- delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Interesting, beautiful food. Knowledgeable waiter. Very noisy. Expensive but worth the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant and deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The atmosphere was great. Food and serviae were amazing. It is a great place for romantic dinners, family and group gathering.Special Features:
- Really very good (period)OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014This restaurant has better food and service than most restaurants in NYC. The prices were fair too. It's a really delicious restaurant with a nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Okay food, terrible serviceHendoDined on 9/11/2014The 'experience' was at best poor, at worst unprofessional - starting with the 'insistance' that a bar bill was closed out pre sitting for dinner (and not moved to the impending dinner check)...I only had to ask 4 times to do this, as the "computer kept saying no" (and clearly about the bar staff getting their tip), to the rushed service (and I mean rushed) "...are you ready to order?", to the innumerable "...have you finished yet sir", when all parties at the table were clearly still eating, to the clear disappointment that the tip was only 18%, not the 22.5% (really...) option that was available to tick on the check. The only saving grace was the food was good and they forgot to actually move the bar drinks to the food check...
- Amazing time!lfisherDined on 9/9/2014Great wine list and great food and beautiful peopleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For MeJamo12Dined on 9/8/2014For me the service was great. Granted I'm not used to fine dining service. I was able to order everything I wanted in a timely manner and the speed of service was just what I was hoping for. The only problem was that the entree chicken was cold and the vegetables were definitely not hot enough. Felt like it was sitting around for a while before it hit the table. The other members of my party were not happy with the service at all. They felt that the waitress didn't care about us enough and was seldom found at our table. I forgot to mention that the server that got our drinks laughed at me when I asked if the price for spirits was a shot or a double shot. Very inappropriate. I was happy he dropped the wine key.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iron8chefIron8chefVIPDined on 9/7/2014This was our second time at this restaurant, and it did not disappoint. We truly love this place, and this became our once a month spot. Food is amazing and the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date PlacePerfectDatePlaceDined on 9/6/2014I love this restaurant. Was there in June, then in July and then last Saturday. Each time was a first time date. The staff was all over me to make sure that my date was impressed. It was really great. Loved the same waiter again and the maître d with the bow tie. All was great with the restaurant. Just too bad that the three different ladies didn't work out. But, I'll keep on trying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NicemoninycDined on 9/6/2014Met my kids for brunch. They were late but fig and olive was understanding. I was seated and sipped my delicious blood red orange mimosa. The meal was great and the truffle drizzled fries led me to break my avoidance of anything friedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much waitingOhwellDined on 9/5/2014It took a long time to get seated, even though we had a reservation. Afterwards, the service was ok and the food was ok as well.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014the place is nice but the food was cold and bad. Too many peper on risoto. The waiter suggested to ad chichen on risoto what was an bad option and scrued the dish also. It was noto a ggod experience for us that night. Sorry.
- A good surprisemarceloalemiDined on 9/5/2014Fig and Olive was a good surprise. The restaurant is nicely decorated and the lunch menu has a incredible price, good for money. MUST HAVE the Truffle Mushroom Croquette, amazing! The Fig and Olive salad is also really good. I asked for the cod fish, the flavor was good put was a little bit fibrous. The desserts are ok, but not outstanding.Special Features:
- Perfect place to impress client!JessyjessyjessyVIPDined on 9/5/2014The restaurant is not only gorgeous, the food is absolutely delicious and service is perfect! I had a salad, the waiter chose 6 perfect crostinis for us, and client had delicious cod. Portions are generous, ingredients the freshest. I love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/4/2014As many of the New York restaurants, noise is a major issue. I do not know why interior designer and owners are not more concerned about that topic.Special Features:
- Fig & Olive - Makes My NIGHT!NYCGLBDined on 9/4/2014Once again, Fig & Olive - Meatpacking treated us to a phenomenal evening! I brought a 'newbie' this time, and he was equally impressed (as I've always been) with the décor, the great service (THANKS, Haley), the phenomenal food, portion size and overall atmosphere. Before we realized it, we had spent 3+hrs in great conversation, excellent food consumption and great cocktails. Fig & Olive is the best of the Meatpacking district, in my opinion! I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly waiterFeliciaVIPDined on 9/3/2014The bartender wasn't very attentive but when we got to our table our waiter Alex was very friendly and helpful. The Mediterranean branzino and the crostinis were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findkianniDined on 9/3/2014I was trying to find a place to celebrate our daughter's birthday. I checked out the reviews and menu and we decided to give it a try. We are so glad we did. My husband, daughter and I each ordered different entrees and all of them were excellent. My husband and I ordered off the prix fix menu and were very happy with our choices. We definitely will return!Special Features:
- Great foodJennao57Dined on 8/30/2014The food was absolutely amazing. My girlfriends and I went to Fig & Olive two nights in a row because of how good the food was. Could not find one thing to complain about. Our experience both nights was definitely one to remember. We will be returning to Fig & Olive when we go back to New York.Special Features:
- Food isn't that greatSanjanaDined on 8/30/2014The dessert and appetizers were great, but the main courses are not. My fiancée ordered the chicken and it lacked flavor. I got the grilled shrimp pasta mascarpone and it was pretty bland. You would expect delicious food for the price. Come here for dessert though!Special Features:
- Continues To Meet ExpectationsmichaelVIPDined on 8/30/2014We have been to F & G in the Meatpacking district a number of times and it has always met our expectations. We enjoy the delicious food, ambiance, and service when we visit. For such a large place the F & G gets it right, and it's worth a try if you haven't been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodMonacaroVIPDined on 8/29/2014I love come here or the one in uptown to have a healthy good lunch or brunch. Or when I miss méditerranean dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finediner123VIPDined on 8/28/2014Tables are WAY too close together. You feel like you're eating dinner with the people next to you. Crostini appetizers were very good. Branzino tasted a little fishy. Apple tart dessert was nothing special. Service was good.Special Features:
- Always a treatsupergirl177Dined on 8/27/2014Whatever you order is amazing and the brule cheesecake is to die for!Special Features:
- Best meal of 2014LizaparrDined on 8/26/2014Food was amazing; excellent wine recomendation; great service but not invasive; delicious desserts and the place is really beautiful; what else can I say...I will visit again this weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinner!eatingmachineDined on 8/24/2014Everything about the dinner experience was amazing! The food was wonderful, the service was impeccable, and we didn't wait long for anything. I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For some place specialbpanarelVIPDined on 8/24/2014This restaurant is special, from the food to the service everything makes for a perfect night out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014I love the restaurant's ambiance and selection of food but felt that the portions were extremely small. Especially the Risotto for $26, It's only rice and could have been presented more like a dinner, than an appy. A few colorful veges would at least dress it up and don't cost much. Colors impress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerUwsDinerDined on 8/20/2014We've been coming here for our wedding anniversary for the past four years. Service and food are always perfect!Special Features:
- A Great EveningworldtrvandfoodieVIPDined on 8/20/2014A great restaurant in a very vibrant and entertaining district. Food, Service, ambiance were all great and a return visit is a mustSpecial Features:
- iamizzardDined on 8/20/2014Always such a wonderful experience from the personal attention service and food. Everything is a 10 out of 10. Keeps me coming back over and over. It is truly my go to spot especially if you want to impress.Special Features:
- Exceptional serviceSelimDined on 8/20/2014We had a fantastic time that was highlighted by the attention to.details by our server and management.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'LL BE BACKEMONEYDined on 8/20/2014MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH LOVED THE PLACE. SHE IS A VEGETARIAN AND PICKED YOUR MENU OVER A HALF DOZEN COMPETITORS IN THE AREA. WE LOVED THE ATMOSPHERE, THE FOOD WAS SUPERB AND I GOT TO SHARE SOME REAL QUALITY TIME WITH HER. BRAVOSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bill before you askPedroDined on 8/19/2014It feels like you are um a fast food restaurant The atention to the customer is not the bestSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/18/2014Service was on point. Food was delicious. We had a great time. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/18/2014Food was good but not amazing. Recommend the charcuterie platters, mushroom truffle risotto, and cucumber mojitoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014We had a group of 5 to celebrate a bachelorette party. Everything was perfect from service to food to ambiance. Love that they use olive oils vs butter or creams as much as they can - makes everything taste amazing. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceJr2169Dined on 8/16/2014Food and service were great and prices reasonable. There are few wine bottles available under $50.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food!!NanaDined on 8/16/2014We went with friends to Fig & Olive -Meatpacking district and loved each dish we ordered. From the variety and presentation of the vegetarian crostini, to the tuna, veal, ravioli and outstanding chicken tajine! The service was attentive but not overwhelming...the wine list full of incredible choices! On a saturday evening, we also did lots of "people watching"...so fun! Great place and highly recommend!Special Features:
- Excellent experience!BrentDined on 8/16/2014A new favorite if mine. Excellent cheese selection. Bruschetta is a must have. Flavorful, nicely portioned entrees. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.