Fig & Olive - Meatpacking
420 West 13th Street
New York, NY 10014Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
Fig & Olive - Meatpacking
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.figandolive.com/
- Phone: 2129241200x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 12AM – 4PM
Sunday & Monday: 4PM – 10PM
Tuesday – Thursday: 4PM – 11PM
Friday & Saturday: 4PM – 11:30PM (Bar Open Till 1AM)
Saturday & Sunday: 11AM – 4PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, French
- Executive Chef: Pascal Lorange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: FIG & OLIVE is coming to you!
Our Customized Catering Menu features many of FIG & OLIVE’S favorite dishes along with many other new and exciting options.
Our Full Service Special Events Team handles every detail – from intimate dinners in your own home to extravagant galas.
Our experienced team of chefs and planners will bring exceptional cuisine and impeccable service every time.
Consider FIG & OLIVE Catering for your next event.
Please inquire for a customized quote: email@example.com
- Entertainment: Entertainment live Dj: Friday - Saturday
Aperitivo* : Everyday 5pm - 7pm
*In the Italian & south of France style, complimentary hors doeuvre/ crostini / tapenades are served with drinks on platters encouraging guests to eat small bites, drink, mingle and relax at the end of the day after work, before dinner.
- Special Events: Our 4,000 square foot MEATPACKING DISTRICT venue, has become a favorite space for all types of corporate events, Holiday Parties, and personal celebrations. FIG & OLIVE MEATPACKING truly stands out with its elegant and authentic design from the French and Italian Riviera. This space offers numerous possibilities to host a variety of events from 12 to 350 guests.
FIG & OLIVE Events team is at your disposal to assist you in planning your special event. Please inquire for a customized quote.
A word from Fig & Olive - Meatpacking
FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the best olive oils, flavors and cuisine from the Riviera & Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy and Spain. It is a full service restaurant featuring lunch, brunch and dinner menus. The exceptional wine list includes over 30 wines offered by the glass or bottle from Italy, France and Spain. FIG & OLIVE MEATPACKING truly stands out with its elegant and authentic design from the French and Italian Riviera.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fig & Olive - Meatpacking reviews from OpenTable diners
489 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (246)special occasion (212)hot spot (166)good for groups (165)romantic (157)neighborhood gem (138)vibrant bar scene (126)great for lunch (110)notable wine list (103)great for brunch (100)great for outdoor dining (88)late-night find (54)scenic view (23)kid-friendly (11)Show More
- Always a treatsupergirl177Dined on 8/27/2014Whatever you order is amazing and the brule cheesecake is to die for!Special Features:
- Best meal of 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014Food was amazing; excellent wine recomendation; great service but not invasive; delicious desserts and the place is really beautiful; what else can I say...I will visit again this weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Everything about the dinner experience was amazing! The food was wonderful, the service was impeccable, and we didn't wait long for anything. I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For some place specialbpanarelVIPDined on 8/24/2014This restaurant is special, from the food to the service everything makes for a perfect night out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014I love the restaurant's ambiance and selection of food but felt that the portions were extremely small. Especially the Risotto for $26, It's only rice and could have been presented more like a dinner, than an appy. A few colorful veges would at least dress it up and don't cost much. Colors impress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerUwsDinerDined on 8/20/2014We've been coming here for our wedding anniversary for the past four years. Service and food are always perfect!Special Features:
- A Great EveningworldtrvandfoodieVIPDined on 8/20/2014A great restaurant in a very vibrant and entertaining district. Food, Service, ambiance were all great and a return visit is a mustSpecial Features:
- Exceptional serviceSelimDined on 8/20/2014We had a fantastic time that was highlighted by the attention to.details by our server and management.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'LL BE BACKEMONEYDined on 8/20/2014MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH LOVED THE PLACE. SHE IS A VEGETARIAN AND PICKED YOUR MENU OVER A HALF DOZEN COMPETITORS IN THE AREA. WE LOVED THE ATMOSPHERE, THE FOOD WAS SUPERB AND I GOT TO SHARE SOME REAL QUALITY TIME WITH HER. BRAVOSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bill before you askPedroDined on 8/19/2014It feels like you are um a fast food restaurant The atention to the customer is not the bestSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/18/2014Service was on point. Food was delicious. We had a great time. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/18/2014Food was good but not amazing. Recommend the charcuterie platters, mushroom truffle risotto, and cucumber mojitoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014We had a group of 5 to celebrate a bachelorette party. Everything was perfect from service to food to ambiance. Love that they use olive oils vs butter or creams as much as they can - makes everything taste amazing. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceJr2169Dined on 8/16/2014Food and service were great and prices reasonable. There are few wine bottles available under $50.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food!!NanaDined on 8/16/2014We went with friends to Fig & Olive -Meatpacking district and loved each dish we ordered. From the variety and presentation of the vegetarian crostini, to the tuna, veal, ravioli and outstanding chicken tajine! The service was attentive but not overwhelming...the wine list full of incredible choices! On a saturday evening, we also did lots of "people watching"...so fun! Great place and highly recommend!Special Features:
- Excellent experience!BrentDined on 8/16/2014A new favorite if mine. Excellent cheese selection. Bruschetta is a must have. Flavorful, nicely portioned entrees. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect Choice!NYCfoodienutDined on 8/16/2014Ease of using "OpenTable" was spot on. Cocktails before dinner at the bar was wonderful. Clean, vibrant ingredients, knowledgeable tender. Shared Crostini very imaginative. Appy's were delish! Entrees, presentation, imaginative, extremely well paired ingredients. Dessert was a must have for this group (generally we do not order dessert). Fabulous dinner. Highly recommend. Will return till I've tried everything on this menu.Special Features:
- Awesome!kattyr3Dined on 8/15/2014This was a perfect meal. Started with the crostini's and ended with chocolate pot de creme. So good. Must try the buffala and melon. Loved the truffle risotto. Great ambiance and location as well.Special Features:
- sifoodieDined on 8/15/2014Was in the city for an overnight stay with my family. Overall, had a very positive dining experience during last night of Restaurant Week at Fig & Olive. Great location in the Meatpacking District. Had a 6 PM reservation, was seated right away, and our waiter was very attentive without being on top of us. The price fixe menu had plenty of choices. Only fault I had was that although the food was delicious, our 17 and 19 year-old sons were far from full. I don't know if the portions off the price fixe menu are smaller than the regular menu, but after appetizer, entree and dessert, you shouldn't leave still hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionJDMarlowDined on 8/15/2014Really great experience. Wonderful food and nice ambience. It was a good choice for our special occasion. We really loved everything we had off the restaurant week menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceFinestDined on 8/15/2014Our waitress was very good, but the food was served way too fast from appetizers to dessert. There was no time to relax in between courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week Final LunchJannVIPDined on 8/15/2014Lunch with friends on the final day of Restaurant Week. We started with the Truffle Mushroom Croquette, a perfect balance of truffle flavor with crispy coating and soft, warm center. Salmon Tartare was nice but could have used some citrus. Paella was nicely prepared not too dry and Fig & Olive Chicken was copious & flavorful. All of the portions were large. Desserts of Strawberry Crostini & Pot de Crème were a pleasant finish.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible serviceJakesmomDined on 8/14/2014Sat at our table for 20 minutes, no one came over to us. We had to flag down. Waitress to order a round of drinks. Waited another 15 min after that and had to flag down manager to place out order. We had no idea who was taking care of our table. When food came out everyone's food came out but mine. Mine came out after 10 minutes. Just overall really disappointing.Special Features:
- Enjoyable as alwaysMollyDined on 8/14/2014Fig & Olive never fails to disappoint! This time we decided to sit at a high top by the bar. It was great for people watching! Everything was delicious, though I would probably not have the special Sangria again, it was a little too sweet for my tastes. Will be back!Special Features:
- Back for more!!Stryke8Dined on 8/14/2014Once again, at the behest of the manager, who responded to my first raving review, with complimentary crostinis, and sparkling wine, we ventured out to Fig & Olive. I was craving the truffle crocettes, and wanted to try the salmon appetizer, which were incredible! The meal was wonderful, the ambiance beautiful. Definite hot spot!Special Features:
- Delicious as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Great service and food - as always - never been disappointed!Special Features:
- Would go back!doodycakeDined on 8/14/2014My friend recommended this restaurant. It was not disappointing. I loved it and would go back. I loved the olive oils!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fig and Olive Meatpacking DistrictMackieDined on 8/13/2014Went here on the recommendation of a friend and wasn't disappointed. Loved the food and also the fabulous cucumber martinis! The staff was helpful and efficient. Enjoyed the overall atmosphere which was chic and festive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekMontanaVIPDined on 8/13/2014Came with a friend for restaurant week- food was good but nothing stood out crazily to me. They had their most widely appealing dishes on the menu. Wish they had more room for outdoor dining as it was a beautiful night. Service was attentive but not overbearing. It was a little tough to maneuver around the tables as they were all very close together but overall, an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- AnnieVIPDined on 8/13/2014Went during restaurtant week to try this place.. We started with the 3 crostinis as an extra appetizer... we chose the prosciutto, goat cheese & mushroom ones, all were really tasty. We had the fig& olive salad & salmon tartare. Both very good. Entrees were risotto & filet mignon, both again very tasty. Filet was ordered med rare but was cooked a little too much but it still tasted very good, my risotto was delicious just a little heavy on the pepper for me but all around dish very good. we had one each of the desserts chocolate was the best, the strawberry crostini was good. Nice way to try the restaurant, and we would go back
- NoisyFoodieVIPDined on 8/12/2014Although the food was good, drinks interesting and the selection for restaurant week was actually quite good, the noise level made it extremely difficult to socialize with our friends. There was never a lull in the noise level which will be the reason we will not return to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Love the food!!RutesDined on 8/11/2014Everything was delicious. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2014Sat outside and had a wonderful meal during Restaurant week. The oils and vinegars are amazing. I will definately be back !!Special Features:
- Great restaurant week lunchbarsik1Dined on 8/11/2014This was the best restaurant week lunch, great choices, ample portionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Wish they presented and cared for the food as nicely as they cooked it
- Never going back againNYCSTEVEDined on 8/9/2014The service was poor and the waiter was snippy. My Grey Goose Martini was watered down, or it was just water. The cocktail which I ordered in the beginning of the meal came in the middle of the meal. The waiter did not know the menu. Asked three times for bread before it came.
- On vacation in NYOld1950MontrealerDined on 8/9/2014We chose three appetizers and they were all delightfully presented and wonderfully tasty. Scallops, fig Gorgonzola tartlet,shrimp avocado crostini, etc. excellent friendly service.Special Features:
- Really Really good foodCathDined on 8/9/2014Might be one of the tastiest meals I have had. Very interesting menu, everything well prepared. We went as a party of four, and two members had the fillet. While they don't classify themselves as a steak house, the meat was better than many high end places I have eaten and seasoned to perfection. The Branzino was also perfectly done and had a light balsamic glaze. Appetizers amazing, desert delicious. Highly reccommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christine BergerKermitBDined on 8/8/2014My husband and I made last minute reservations for dinner after attending a play. The food was quite good but the service was not up to the food standard. Server seemed disinterested in helping us with our order and seemed as if she could not wait to leave. I was served lobster bisque without a spoon and after several minutes had to try to get servers attention. Unfortunately, this is what I am going to remember about our dining experience at fig and Olive.Special Features:
- LeelachkaDined on 8/8/2014Went here for Restaurant Week with a group of friends. The atmosphere was energetic (which we didn't mind) and the cocktail selection was excellent. All of our meals were good. I've definitely had tastier and I felt like the flavors weren't very innovative or complex. But then again, we chose this restaurant because it's agreeable to groups. My biggest complaint was that I ordered the filet mignon. The steak was cooked to perfection and the presentation was wonderful. But the mashed potatoes that came as a side were awful! They tasted like that weird powdered stuff from a box. It completely ruined the entree for me and my friends who had ordered the same. What makes it so disappointing is how easy mashed potatoes are to make! :(Special Features: