Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
6934 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33141Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifisseafood.com/
- Phone: (305) 865-5665
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner Nighly: 5:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: FiFi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Antonio Acevedo 3058655665
A word from Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
Latin Fusion cuisine in a friendly casual atmosphere. Inside and outside dining bistro with wine bar and great service. Guaranteed fresh catch where you pick your own. Fifi"s will grill fish, make it steam or fry your fish. Bring in your own fresh catch and we'll cook it for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (16)special occasion (16)romantic (15)great for outdoor dining (13)great for lunch (10)hot spot (10)notable wine list (7)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/9/2014Fiffi's Classic Seafood Parrilada was absolulely wonderfully prepared seafood. Great flavours. Great value for money.Special Features:
- Fresh, Friendly and FantasticJCMSDined on 10/16/2014My friend recommended FiFi's and he was right ! The seafood is delicious and the service is really friendly. We sat outside on a beautiful night and enjoyed everything !Special Features:
- Great North Miami Beach SeafoodadsklfjdasDined on 10/15/2014We enjoyed our food at FiFi's. The waiter knew his menu inside and out, and helped us choose our dishes accordingly. We were quiet surprised with how amazing the meals were, to the point where we couldn't wait to dig into our leftovers the next day. Atmosphere is anywhere from quiet to loud, depending on who's sitting nearby. The interior décor is nice, but kind of whacky. We counted at least five examples of mismatched stonework around the place. Overall, a great little spot that was an easy walk from our hotel in North Miami Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to be.......LivingsumVIPDined on 10/11/2014Came to Fifi's twice over the Xmas holidays a few years ago and had a really special dining experience both times with my family - experiences I have been telling people about for years - about the amazing and unique Hog Snapper and the delectable calamari - so tender it tasted like rings of pasta. Went back the other night again when back in Miami and was extremely disappointed. Calamari was overcooked and Hog Snapper tasted like any other fish. Very sad.
- WowJorgeDDined on 9/30/2014Excellent seafood. Had the pleasure meeting the owner and had a brief history of restaurant. Good place to bring friend and family.Special Features:
- Good food but not serviceslckingDined on 9/30/2014Food is always good but service is usually poor. I've waited about 5 minutes before a server came to my table every time I've been there. Also they have trouble coordinating the timing if the courses- the entree almost always arrives within minutes I the salad and sometimes the appetiEr and salad come out minutes apart.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemSgflDined on 9/28/2014Nice neighborhood place. We went for the Miami Spice menu. The appetizers , tuna taco and scallops in truffle sauce were delicious. The seafood entree and seabass cooked to perfection. Service was extremly attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- incredible food and servicefoodloverVIPDined on 9/28/2014One of the best meals we have ever had!! Food was very fresh! The Chilean sea bass was delicious, out of this world! The shrimp tempura appetizer and the scallop appetizer were the best! The grilled seafood platter was excellent! The service was attentive and caring! They even brought us complimentary champagne to toast, when they read that it was our anniversary! Haven't seen such attention to detail at any restaurant recently. We met Fifi, the owner, who was so sweet! For a fabulous meal, for delicious food, for a 5 star experience, we definitely recommend Fifi's! ...and if you go during the summer, they offer a prix fixe menu through Miami Spice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Spice lunchPR53Dined on 9/28/2014Had lunch on Sunday with friends and we all loved it ! Miami Spice menu included quite a few items to choose from and we even got salads. Fish cheviche was excellent as appetizer and grilled fish for main course perfection, also beautifully presented.Special Features:
- Awesome SeafoodHotSpiceMiamiDined on 9/27/2014We caught the catch of the day, for Miami Spice and was very impressed. As a local, we couldn't believe the buzz at the restaurant. The service was excellent. The entire staff seem to be working together on each table. And it is worth noting that the busboys are HOT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBernieDined on 9/22/2014We were eleven people with kids. The people was great and the food amazing.Special Features:
- strictmbVIPDined on 9/20/2014Like always Fifi's is outstanding!! There fried hog fish is the best in town!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent fishLabramsDined on 9/20/2014The fish was so fresh!!!! Enjoyed our meal tremendously!!!Special Features:
- It's okayiManuelDined on 9/13/2014All I will say is, don't ever order the yellow rice with shrimp or whatever they call it. That was the most disgusting food I have ever tasted. The presentation of the food, not even close to good. Will I go there to eat again, not so much!Special Features:
- Fifi's great meallouieDined on 8/30/2014I recently moved to the area and was told about Fifi's. I have eaten there twice and loved it each time. The last time we took advantage of the Miami Spice menu. We have always been suspect of the Miami Spice specials but this was a great deal. Fantastic shrimp appetizer , Hog snapper and dessert. Great deal.Special Features:
- Great experienceDreheissVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great food and great service. The seafood parrillada is amazing.Special Features:
- Excellent sea food restaurant.MSFrancoVIPDined on 8/29/2014Sea food cooked to almost perfection. Good variety and size portions for the price. Sangria's are also worth trying. We go often and will keep going.
- Excellent LunchFlemingsVIPDined on 8/23/2014Our experience at Fifi's was awesome! I recommend to everyone... The food was outrageous... The service and value was outstanding... Will ne back real soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealDreheissVIPDined on 8/22/2014Everything was outstanding. Waitress wasn't the best but not bad enough to make an issue out of it. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Not a bad find on OT App for lunchTheGeneralVIPDined on 8/20/2014Come for lunch - ASK for specials (they don't just tell you, or give you a copy of the specials menu) It was not a bad place for lunch but overprised for dinner based on execution/presentation. They do have iced down seafood along right side when you walk in - so check what has come in fresh today!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A most wonderful mealBubalieDined on 8/16/2014We tried Fifi's because of the Miami Spice Menu. It was a real surprise. The food, service and ambiance were superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodloveseafoodDined on 8/15/2014Although a bit casual (fish and lobster on Ice near the entrance), the food quality and taste was fantastic. Service was attentive and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014I took my boyfriend for his birthday. He appreciated the gesture, but it didnt sit high on his palatte. Being islanders, we are VERY particular about the preparation of seafood. The menu items were ok and I could return if someone really wanted to go, however the snapper was small and bland.Special Features:
- This place is terrible!MiaJDined on 8/2/2014The majority of the wait staff are terrible. The waiter barely greeted our party and eye contact is apparenlty optional. When we asked about a particular drink her response was unenthusiastic and she seemed very unfamiliar with the menu. She did not check on us and when she did, it was almost like she was doing us a favor. Completely unattentive and no effort was placed into the service. Gratuity is included in the price so there is no incentive to try.
- The following 147 reviews are from the Fifi's Seafood Restaurant reviews archive.
- ServiceAKAKDined on 7/24/2014We have been here before. However, service was very poor this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem!LeomanDined on 7/20/2014Group of six of us and we put ourselves in the hands of our server since we haven't had a lot of Cuban food. Best thing we could have done! Food was terrific, service was friendly, our server knew her stuff, and the prices were reasonable. You wouldn't think much from the outside, but don't judge a book by the cover! We all had a great time and enjoyed the varieties of food we had. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodPepitoDined on 6/24/2014First time there. Very good. Attentive staff. The Paradilla for 2 was delicious and more than enough for us. A large group came in but our waiter warned us before we chose our table. We actually had to tell waiters a few times not to clear our table. We spent almost 3 hours there. Our waiter gave us a complimentary Flan. Delicious. I will definately return to ths restaurant when I'm in the mood for seafood. Maybe for lunch next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindHappyDinerVIPDined on 6/3/2014Fifi's is a great great seafood restaurant. A hidden gem! The food is consistently good! There are so many choices for someone looking to be on a low carb diet. The tuna coconut roll is like nothing I have ever had before. Also the best and freshest tuna tartare! The appetizers are on the pricey side, but you get a good sized portion. For main course, everything is great. It's hard to choose each time we go. The hog snapper, the fish soup, sea bass and even the kobe sliders are awesome!! You can't go wrong with Fifi's!Special Features:
- Seafood heavenValentineCoupleDined on 5/21/2014The paella and sea bass were fabulous! In both cases the fish and shellfish were moist and perfectly cooked. We also had the grilled calamari for an appetizer which was also flavorful and not too chewy. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- WOWKennyVIPDined on 5/16/2014Fantastic seafood - some of the best in all of Florida. Please make the 10 minute drive from SoBe - well worth the investment in time.Special Features:
- Great foodstacyDined on 5/5/2014I recommend this place to anyone! Fresh food, so good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifi's for Fresh SeafoodJoniDined on 5/5/2014You will love their Seafood Paella ! Orde their Caesar Salad prepared with chunks of mango and shaved Parmesan. The home made potato chips for a side were one that comes with meal. They even serve complimentary slice of flan for desert !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelent food!LarissaDined on 4/30/2014I loved the seafood at Fifi's! Excellent ambient. Nice attendant speaking Portuguese. I arrived late at night (almost 45' to close the restaurant) but they had treated me and my husband very well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RemeVIPDined on 4/30/2014IS definitely one of the best restaurants in Florida. We have taken people from Europe, Puerto Rico, Panama, Dominican Republic and New Yorkers and they all want to go back! Fifi is an excellent restauranter.Special Features:
- nice ambiance, mediocre foodBarbSVIPDined on 4/30/2014I thought this was a cute restaurant. I did not think the fish was very fresh. It was very salty and overcooked.
- Best fresh seafood and fish.StewVIPDined on 4/26/2014Fun place, delicious food, friendly service,. A favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FindOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2014Fresh local Florida fish. Stone crabs were fantastic - meaty and affordable!. Great wine selection too. Definitely a place for fish foodies!Special Features:
- Seafood gem on Collins AvenueeastsidedinerVIPDined on 4/17/2014Superb ceviche and some of the freshest and best prepped fish I have in a long time. Tuna ceviche is excellent as was the hogsnapper special and the Chilean sea bass. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent fish restaurantJoe3Dined on 4/17/2014Super fresh, delicious fish dishes. Service friendly and professional. No attitude, which is a nice change from South Beach. It's also a true fish restaurant in the European sense, i.e. lots of variety in the fishes served + fruits de mer. Outstanding, and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobertoVIPDined on 4/15/2014We really enjoy the food, good stone crabs, excellent fish and the service from Wendy was the best.