Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
6934 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33141Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifisseafood.com/
- Phone: (305) 865-5665
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner Nighly: 5:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: FiFi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Antonio Acevedo 3058655665
A word from Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
Latin Fusion cuisine in a friendly casual atmosphere. Inside and outside dining bistro with wine bar and great service. Guaranteed fresh catch where you pick your own. Fifi"s will grill fish, make it steam or fry your fish. Bring in your own fresh catch and we'll cook it for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (16)special occasion (16)romantic (15)great for outdoor dining (13)great for lunch (10)hot spot (10)notable wine list (7)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Great!!JerryDined on 11/8/2013We had a wonderful meal at FiFi 's. Out waiters was very knowledgable and eager to tell all about the various specials and preparation optionsI would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifi's Seafoodparis4passionDined on 11/4/2013Recommended by a friend, this restaurant did not disappoint. Fresh and authentic a little bijoux.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge changeMsWestchester123Dined on 11/3/2013It's been a while since we dined there. Went from mom and pop to a real restaurant-in a good way. Food was fresh, lovely presentation, well seasoned. Will definitely return and would recommend to friends.Special Features:
- Fresh Seafood!TiffanyVIPDined on 11/2/2013I absolutely love this place. Their seafood menu is outstanding! Great service and ambiance!Special Features:
- Good food, not much ambianceDaveDined on 10/22/2013This is a plain place, but with free parking, which is a wonderful thing on the beach. The whole hog fish is beautifully presented and delicious. The paella was also good but not that much better or different from what one would find in 100 other restaurants in Miami. Our server and other wait staff were exceptionally good.Special Features:
- FAB FISHcarmenVIPDined on 10/14/2013The food is absolutely great. The fish is extremely fresh and fabulous flavor! This resturant is a gem. If you want to EAT well, go here, because the food is fresh, great portion sizes and priced well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fish! many many choicesmarciruDined on 10/6/2013Lively with happy people in large and small groupings, delicious fish options (which I don't find around the Miami scene), and depending on your choice, cost is modest up to expensive. Good vibe in the air, outdoor tables if wanted, and wait staff was most accommodating.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greta lunchJaanaDined on 10/1/2013A really nice lunch with smiley and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit the restaurant duringTLS1959Dined on 9/15/2013Visit the restaurant during Miami Spice, the choices was all great not only did my party of 15 enjoy the Miami Spice menu but we were given nice surprises like Ahi tuna taco's and a nice salad.. The staff was excellent, the owner stopped by and introduce himself. The restaurant was clean the music was awesome..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifi'sbobbyDined on 9/14/2013To get anything but seafood at Fifi's would be silly. When you walk into the restaurant, you see trays of fresh fish on ice. The menu has several fish of local and other origin. The style ranges from Latin grilled to Asian. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid place in the NeighborhoodcjarrigoDined on 9/13/2013Maybe not the best place ever, but very good. Tuna Tartar was excellent. Service was OK, but not great. Will be backSpecial Features:
- Love FifisOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/13/2013Food is fresh and exceptional. Services is wonderful. Amazing...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/8/2013Its a small restaurant but the food is amazing!!! Second time I go and I wasnt disappointed!Special Features:
- Awesome Hog Snapper , andgjp714VIPDined on 8/31/2013Awesome Hog Snapper , and tuna rolls everything we tried was A+ we will be back soonSpecial Features:
- EVERYTHING was delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2013Went for anniversary dinner and everything we had was amazing and unique. Our server also did an excellent job recommended options to us based on what we liked. I would highly recommend the tuna rolls as well as the lobster app. We are looking forward to going back for the hog fish as well. The time to wait for food was quick and the atmosphere is intimate with cool artwork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Spice ExperienceGuiRegoDined on 8/24/2013Went there during Miami Spice, and the menu options were quite good. Looking around the restaurant the portions looked huge, (un)luckily my option (the Chilean Seabass) was not that huge, but it was very good. I don't know if I'd go back during normal menu prices, but definitely was a good deal during Miami Spice, but not memorable. The place was a bit loud inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fishslckingDined on 8/24/2013This is a hidden neighborhood gem- excellent fresh seafood- offered most of usual menu for Miami Spice- the shrimp tempura appetizer, Chilean sea bass, and mixed seafood dishes were all excellent. They also give you a small salad. Desserts were small but good. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifi's on SpiceDisappointedDined on 8/18/2013Fifi would have gotten a higher review- they had so many customers due to spice- the service was slow- I am sure due to Spice It is a great neighborhood gem and would certainly go back.Special Features:
- Great MenuAce1336Dined on 7/20/2013This was our 2nd time there and we ordered 3 different appetizers and tried the specialty, a 2lb Hog Snapper as our main course. Everything was superb! We left wanting more but satisfied with the selections we made.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fish!HananuiDined on 7/19/2013The fish was excellent! It was really nice to see the fresh fish as soon as I walked into the restaurant. The hostess was very nice and accommodated our drink order immediately when she seated us. Our wait staff was friendly and intuitive and was very knowledgeable regarding the menu. Overall a great experience and will return in the future. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifi's was wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/17/2013Amazing fresh seafood and great ambiance without being the least bit stuffy. Every person in our party of 7 loved it and will be back when next in Miami!Special Features:
- Fifi's - a 'must' when in MiamiElizabethDined on 7/6/2013We visit Fifi's every time we are in Miami - definitely worth it. The food is always excellent - in fact we almost always take the recommendation of the server as to what we order and thus far we have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is an authentic gem.eviejeanDined on 7/2/2013This is an authentic gem. Great fish. Good wine. This is a family go to when we have a taste for incredibly fresh, well cooked local fish. Family owned with sophistication.Special Features:
- Memorable ExperienceIbad5Dined on 5/28/2013Great service, food was well prepared and and fresh, service was on point and very friendly staff, comfortable and smooth enviroment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifi's Place a HitWilheatDined on 5/26/2013The red snapper wrap appetizer and the black cod entrée are absolutely perfect! Fifi's flan is the perfect ending!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been to Fif'i's severalDKNJDined on 5/25/2013I have been to Fif'i's several times before. However, this time my experience was HORRIBLE. The waiter started out attentive and after that it was all downhill. My friend's appetizer came first and my did not come until about 20 minutes later. Our entrees were okay - I had the chilean sea bass which I had before, but it was kind of dry. Then it took almost 30-40 minutes after we requested our check to get it. Actually, if we had got up and left without paying I don't know if they would have noticed. But that's not the type of person I am. Will I give it another chance? Maybe - since this is the first horrible experience. But there are many other good places to try in the area, so it may be awhile.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2013We did like the restaurant and the food very much. We love seafood and every dish we had was excellent. The presentation of the food was beautifully done. Would definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We first discovered Fifi'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/19/2013We first discovered Fifi's on a trip to Miami Beach about five or six years ago. We were very impressed with the quality of the fresh fish. We recently brought a group of 14 people there, and were equally impressed. Everyone in our party raved about the food, and again the catch of the day was outstanding. The restaurant staff was very accomodating to our large group, the waitstaff was very friendly and informative, and overall service was excellent. This is a short cab ride from the South Beach area, and a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle - and prices - of South Beach for a nice dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is delicious !!!!Luvpeking1VIPDined on 5/12/2013We went for Mother's Day and like always food is incredible good. Well presented and always with high quality. The owner is usually there and on top of everything that's going on. One thing I would change is the way they have for waiter system . She has a lot of young kids serving but you have to continually ask them for something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!TiffanyVIPDined on 5/11/2013I love their menu! Fresh seafood items prepared in a modern way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best fresh fishNewinMiamiDined on 5/9/2013Fabulous selection of fresh fish prepared perfectly, respecting the delicacy of taste.Special Features:
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/28/2013Great place for seafood - especially the mixed grill.Special Features:
- This is not 5 star diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013This is not 5 star dining but it is a nice place to get some fresh fish. Food was very good, staff was very pleasant. Went on a Saturday night for early dinner (6pm) had no trouble getting seated. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Had the catch of the day, hog snapper, grilled, with rice and black beans- it was perfect!
- We will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013The food was great. We had a shrimp tempura appetizer that was very tasty - most shrimp don't have much taste but these were mouth watering and very much tasted like shrimp. The grilled calamari was also scrumptious. And the fish and shrimp cerviche was equally good. I think the shrimp tempura appetizer is a must! The catch of the day - hogsnapper was very good. The mashed potatoes side disd was outstanding as were the salads and sauteed vegetables. This restaurant is a North Beach restaurant right in the neighborhood where we vacation every few months so now that we know about the place we will be back. It was great to see all of our neighbors there on Saturday night. And with the open table reservation, we didn't have to wait. THANKS ALOTSpecial Features:
- Food was excellent, howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/14/2013Food was excellent, however as previously noted in reviews the service is poor. Perhaps having the wait staff earning tips vs. adding it to the bill would improve service. we waited one hour for our main cource after being served our appetizers. Unacceptable.
- Although this is our 4th timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/11/2013Although this is our 4th time dining there. Our service was certainly lacking as they appeared understaff. Food was also not up to par as other times and it wasn't what we had ordered originally but to no avail to let waiter know.Special Features:
- We walked out of Fifi's pleasantlyVIPDinerVIPDined on 3/9/2013We walked out of Fifi's pleasantly surprised and recommending it to everyone know since the day we dined there---even after a couple of service glitches. But those mixups happen and overall, the staff was very professional and aimed to please which is what is important. Now to the food... loved the bisque and the hog snapper ANY way it is prepared. It is however, on the very pricey side, and a long drive for us, but its worth the ocassional drive up there for good, solid food.Special Features:
- Best Seafood in town!Ace1336Dined on 3/1/2013We had an amazing experience at Fifi's place. The food was outstanding and the service was more than what we could imagine. We were greeted by the hostess right away and soon after we were at our table. We were then greeted by our waitress and friendly staff, they offered some amazing appetizers, the stone crab and tempura shrimp (they are truly a must have for first timers!). We had the parillada for 1, which my wife and me split. It was enough for the both of us to share. If you are going in groups of 4 or more I would suggest to order it so everyone can try it. Overall it is a gem and we will certainly be back for more.Special Features:
- Dermatopathology loves fresh catchRangerVIPDined on 3/1/2013Fifi's blew away our expectations. What was best about it was that it was off the beaten path. Other than us, there didn't appear to be any other tourists there. This restaurant is a local gem.Special Features:
- Fifi's is a great placeJimkVIPDined on 3/1/2013Went to Fifi's on a Friday night and it was fairly busy but we were seated within a few minutes of our reservation. The seafood is very fresh and outstanding. It is a little pricey but so is everywhere else in Miami Beach. The server was attentive and our appetizers, salad and entrees were well spaced timewise. I would definitely go backSpecial Features: