Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
6934 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33141Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifisseafood.com/
- Phone: 3058655665
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner Nighly: 5:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: FiFi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Antonio Acevedo 3058655665
A word from Fifi's Seafood Restaurant
Latin Fusion cuisine in a friendly casual atmosphere. Inside and outside dining bistro with wine bar and great service. Guaranteed fresh catch where you pick your own. Fifi"s will grill fish, make it steam or fry your fish. Bring in your own fresh catch and we'll cook it for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Fifi's Seafood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (30)fit for foodies (25)special occasion (16)romantic (12)good for groups (12)great for lunch (11)great for outdoor dining (9)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Excellent sea food restaurant.MSFrancoVIPDined on 8/29/2014Sea food cooked to almost perfection. Good variety and size portions for the price. Sangria's are also worth trying. We go often and will keep going.
- Excellent LunchFlemingsDined on 8/23/2014Our experience at Fifi's was awesome! I recommend to everyone... The food was outrageous... The service and value was outstanding... Will ne back real soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealDreheissDined on 8/22/2014Everything was outstanding. Waitress wasn't the best but not bad enough to make an issue out of it. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Not a bad find on OT App for lunchTheGeneralVIPDined on 8/20/2014Come for lunch - ASK for specials (they don't just tell you, or give you a copy of the specials menu) It was not a bad place for lunch but overprised for dinner based on execution/presentation. They do have iced down seafood along right side when you walk in - so check what has come in fresh today!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A most wonderful mealBubalieDined on 8/16/2014We tried Fifi's because of the Miami Spice Menu. It was a real surprise. The food, service and ambiance were superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodloveseafoodDined on 8/15/2014Although a bit casual (fish and lobster on Ice near the entrance), the food quality and taste was fantastic. Service was attentive and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014I took my boyfriend for his birthday. He appreciated the gesture, but it didnt sit high on his palatte. Being islanders, we are VERY particular about the preparation of seafood. The menu items were ok and I could return if someone really wanted to go, however the snapper was small and bland.Special Features:
- This place is terrible!MiaJDined on 8/2/2014The majority of the wait staff are terrible. The waiter barely greeted our party and eye contact is apparenlty optional. When we asked about a particular drink her response was unenthusiastic and she seemed very unfamiliar with the menu. She did not check on us and when she did, it was almost like she was doing us a favor. Completely unattentive and no effort was placed into the service. Gratuity is included in the price so there is no incentive to try.
- ServiceAKAKDined on 7/24/2014We have been here before. However, service was very poor this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem!LeomanDined on 7/20/2014Group of six of us and we put ourselves in the hands of our server since we haven't had a lot of Cuban food. Best thing we could have done! Food was terrific, service was friendly, our server knew her stuff, and the prices were reasonable. You wouldn't think much from the outside, but don't judge a book by the cover! We all had a great time and enjoyed the varieties of food we had. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodPepitoDined on 6/24/2014First time there. Very good. Attentive staff. The Paradilla for 2 was delicious and more than enough for us. A large group came in but our waiter warned us before we chose our table. We actually had to tell waiters a few times not to clear our table. We spent almost 3 hours there. Our waiter gave us a complimentary Flan. Delicious. I will definately return to ths restaurant when I'm in the mood for seafood. Maybe for lunch next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindHappyDinerVIPDined on 6/3/2014Fifi's is a great great seafood restaurant. A hidden gem! The food is consistently good! There are so many choices for someone looking to be on a low carb diet. The tuna coconut roll is like nothing I have ever had before. Also the best and freshest tuna tartare! The appetizers are on the pricey side, but you get a good sized portion. For main course, everything is great. It's hard to choose each time we go. The hog snapper, the fish soup, sea bass and even the kobe sliders are awesome!! You can't go wrong with Fifi's!Special Features:
- Seafood heavenValentineCoupleDined on 5/21/2014The paella and sea bass were fabulous! In both cases the fish and shellfish were moist and perfectly cooked. We also had the grilled calamari for an appetizer which was also flavorful and not too chewy. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great foodstacyDined on 5/5/2014I recommend this place to anyone! Fresh food, so good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifi's for Fresh SeafoodJoniDined on 5/5/2014You will love their Seafood Paella ! Orde their Caesar Salad prepared with chunks of mango and shaved Parmesan. The home made potato chips for a side were one that comes with meal. They even serve complimentary slice of flan for desert !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 139 reviews are from the Fifi's Seafood Restaurant reviews archive.
- Excelent food!LarissaDined on 4/30/2014I loved the seafood at Fifi's! Excellent ambient. Nice attendant speaking Portuguese. I arrived late at night (almost 45' to close the restaurant) but they had treated me and my husband very well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RemeVIPDined on 4/30/2014IS definitely one of the best restaurants in Florida. We have taken people from Europe, Puerto Rico, Panama, Dominican Republic and New Yorkers and they all want to go back! Fifi is an excellent restauranter.Special Features:
- nice ambiance, mediocre foodBarbSVIPDined on 4/30/2014I thought this was a cute restaurant. I did not think the fish was very fresh. It was very salty and overcooked.
- Best fresh seafood and fish.StewVIPDined on 4/26/2014Fun place, delicious food, friendly service,. A favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FindOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2014Fresh local Florida fish. Stone crabs were fantastic - meaty and affordable!. Great wine selection too. Definitely a place for fish foodies!Special Features:
- Seafood gem on Collins AvenueeastsidedinerVIPDined on 4/17/2014Superb ceviche and some of the freshest and best prepped fish I have in a long time. Tuna ceviche is excellent as was the hogsnapper special and the Chilean sea bass. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent fish restaurantJoe3Dined on 4/17/2014Super fresh, delicious fish dishes. Service friendly and professional. No attitude, which is a nice change from South Beach. It's also a true fish restaurant in the European sense, i.e. lots of variety in the fishes served + fruits de mer. Outstanding, and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobertoVIPDined on 4/15/2014We really enjoy the food, good stone crabs, excellent fish and the service from Wendy was the best.
- Loved itLunch9Dined on 4/13/2014We started with some apps that could blow your mind like the tuna tacos FIFi tempura shrimp and some sushi. Fried hog fish was very good and so was sea bass. Good wine deals for Miami not over priced at all. Will be back soonI would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FindDebbieDined on 4/12/2014A friend of ours that lives in Bay Village invited us to try this restaurant. I can not say enough about this restaurant! Food quality was high, presentation wonderful. My husband and friend split the Paella which was delicious and plentiful with plenty to take home. My Delmonico steak was tasty and tender. However, it was served red inside, not pink as ordered. I sent back and they were happy to accommodate. Our server was patient and attentive; my husband can be demanding and she handled him professionally and courteously.Special Features:
- Great food, hot serversMellonDined on 3/28/2014To the voluptuous waitress who served us, call me q-t ;) 631-946-3859Special Features:
- great seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2014Appetizers - tuna tartare - exceptional. Fresh catch of the day woth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoy very much the food,ChristianDined on 3/23/2014enjoy very much the food, the food samples and the waitress didn't forget about we had somebody's birthday. The only thing, the hostess didn't see our reservation made with open table. Besides that, great place... we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent seafoodnsfrrbVIPDined on 3/22/2014Go to Fifi's for the seafood. From oysters to tuna tartare to the special of the day, hog snapper, the seafood was fresh and well-prepared. We did not try any of the non-fish items, but why go to a seafood restaurant for a steak? The complimentary salad that precedes the 1st course was a nice surprise. Forget the sides -- house made potato chips arrived cold and limp, bread was uninspiring, desserts were less than great. On a busy night be prepared to pour your own wine, for inconsistent course pacing, and for so many servers that you aren't quite sure who is responsible for your table. Fifi's does seafood beautifully; well worth every visitSpecial Features:
- Fresh, delicious fish!VIPDinerVIPDined on 3/15/2014Being a port town on the sea, you would think we woud be crawling with great fish restaurants. Sadly, we are not. Those that do, serve the same grouper & dolphin over & over. Not Fiifi's. The freshly caught hog snapper is a highlight with an exquisite plating but the branzino special (though on the expensive side) was equally good. Loved also the variety of olive oils, the fresh bread and the wine list. Great friendly service round out the gem of a neighborhood restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Miami CuisineDrettsVIPDined on 3/15/2014Went on spring break with the kids. Not knowing the area and being that it was a Saturday night decided to go on Open Table it was a no brainer. Every one was super nice and the place got busier as the night went on. The best thing is that it is North of South beach so its quitter but still active. My wife had a salad (which was huge) and the famous ceviche which she could not say enough good things about. I went with Fifi’s Seafood Paella which they say is for 2 but can be a single portion, excellent! What looked interesting was the fresh catch Hog Snapper. (Check out there web site for the photos) Any way highly recommend. p.s. we went back the next week with friends.Special Features:
- 2nd time in Florida (we areJochenDined on 3/12/20142nd time in Florida (we are from Germany) and 2nd time thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food OK, service slowmikeDined on 3/11/2014First their is no alcohol available, just wine ( a very short list) and beer so we just had water We had a seafood "mariscada" platter. which was very good, It was supposed to be for 2 people but it is really for one. We also had a salad and again the portion was very very very small. The fish in the mariscada was tilapia which was not very impressive but it tasted good. They gave us a Flan courtesy of the house, why? we don't know but it was very good. it took forever to get the check. However they tried to remove my wife's plate while she was eating. The tip (18%) was included and they have a space in the receipt for TIP so if you don't see that they already took it you will give it twice,
- A VACATION GEMALAVDined on 3/8/2014This Miami Beach restaurant was recommended by the concierge at the hotel. It has the freshest seafood--the special was a hog snapper grilled on the bone which we shared, tender, delicate and delicious. Tasty salad and appetizers. We had to come back a second time for the stone crab and pradella. You really should visit Fifis. The service was excellent and the servers are accommodating. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- visiting Miami, but my frienddaffomereDined on 3/1/2014visiting Miami, but my friend who lives here said we must try Fifi's. We weren't disappointed. The seafood is incredible. We split the giant platter, which was plentiful and utterly delish, as was the Ceviche appetizer. We also enjoyed a carafe of white sangria - my only complaint would be that it appears canned fruit cocktail was used as the fruit in sangria. Bit of a thumbs down - at $30 per carafe, I think REAL fruit is in order. But I'd go back here again and againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SeafoodWallasweetVIPDined on 2/27/2014Fifi's is a great fresh seafood restaurant on Collins in North Miami Beach. The service is fast and pleasant. The only drawback is the noise level. It was hard to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Received FoodcflgatrDined on 2/25/2014I rated the food as poor due to the fact we never received our food after almost 2 hours. However, the waiter did his best job in apologizing. He did give us 2 complimentary appetizers, but we were very disappointed in never receiving our food. The restaurant was not crowded when we ordered our food, but one hour later it became very busy. The waiter said a large party came in and the kitchen was under staffed - however several tables that were seated after us received their food and left before we were told what was going on. We left after 2 hours giving up hope of ever receiving our food. The food at the other tables looked great. I was really looking forward to trying Fifi's - not sure if I'll return.
- great fresh fishEvanDined on 2/24/2014A great place for fresh fish and seafood, at a reasonable price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great. Service OK.L18mDined on 2/22/2014Food was great. Service OK. We had a reservation and had to wait 20 minutes for a table. Once we we're seated we had to wait quite some time for service. Our reservation was for 7:30PM and we left after 10:00PM.Special Features:
- Brilliant upscale dining experiencejohnDined on 2/22/2014We reserved at Fifi's for Saturday and by 7:15 there was not a seat in the house. The congested traffic made the sidewalk tables unappealing for us, but the interior was a world of its own, tastefully decorated, with attractive tile, modern artworks, and enjoyably animated sound levels. Women seemed dressed for an evening out, while men, typically, looked more casual. Children adapted to the adult ambience. Service was impersonal, but efficient and knowledgeable. We had the hog snapper filets, a specialty of the house, served incredibly fresh, perfectly grilled, and followed by a delicious, complementary flan for dessert. Prices were reasonable, and we left beaming, back to the restaurant's own parking lot--a major bonus!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.