Fiestas Cafe & Cantina
0057 Edwards Access Road
PO Box 1254
Edwards, CO 81632Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
Fiestas Cafe & Cantina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (970) 926-2121
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Fiestas Cafe & Cantina
The Marquez sisters, Debbie and Susan, use old family recipes brought to Colorado by their great-grandparents to create great Southwestern cuisine. Among the favorites are chicken enchiladas in a white jalapeño sauce and blue-corn enchiladas served Santa Fe style with an egg on top. Handmade corn tamales are stuffed with pork and smothered in a classic New Mexican-chile sauce. The eatery in Edwards Plaza is brightly decorated with New Mexican folk art and paintings. More than 20 tequilas keep the bar—and patrons—hopping.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiestas Cafe & Cantina reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Small group lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Very accomodating for a group of 13. A great lunch!Special Features:
- Great Margaritas and Mex in CO!ctwadeDined on 9/14/2014The Blue Corn Chicken Enchiladas are delicious. And, their basic Margarita is one of the best I've had!Special Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the Fiestas Cafe & Cantina reviews archive.
- 6 adults, a 6-year old, 2jackieDined on 3/15/20146 adults, a 6-year old, 2 toddlers and an infant. In and out in an hour. No muss, no fuss. Everything went as smooth as silk. Food was good. Service excellent. Margs perfect. A family favorite for years.Special Features:
- Turn around, do not enterSERVICEGURUVIPDined on 2/16/2014Service was poor the minute we walked in. Hostess/Waitress took 6 minutes to greet us, as she walked by numerous times. Then during one passing, looked at me and said, sorry, it will be a few more minutes. No other greeting, such as Welcome etc... Then after we sat, it took atleast another 10 minutes to get someone (same Waitress/Hostess) to greet us at the table for at a minimum, a drink order. When she finally stopped by, she was in a hurry.... I mentioned to her, for a large party (we were 6), I would expect a couple baskets of chips and salsa, she walked. The entire dinner experience was in this fashion. Once the meal finally came, it was not even close to being worth the hassle of the whole experience. Avoid this place at all costs !
- A must try while in the Vail ValleyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/3/2014I've visited and then lived in Edwards, CO for years. I've driven by this restaurant and never stopped. I had a house guest in the car and they suggested we give it a try.....and what a gem. Quaint place, not too large, outstanding staff and good food. We arrived around 5:30pm and by the time we left it was packed. Obviously others in the area had already found this wonderful gem in the midst of our community. I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always AwesomeJennyVIPDined on 1/1/2014We love Fiesta's! One of the restaurants we always book for a dinner whenever we're in the mountains. Food is not remarkable, but it is good. The staff is flexible, hard working and oh-so-friendly no matter how crazy busy the place is (and it gets CRAZY busy!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service. Good food3bcsn1rtVIPDined on 8/4/2013We dined twice at Fiesta's and Jamie was our server. He is an excellent server. Not intrusive, but still on top of drinks etc. We enjoyed our meals and the margaritas are good. I appreciate the Mexican Marg which has real like juice and no Sweet and sour. Santa Fe enchiladas w the fried egg are a favorite. We will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Tex MexTonyVIPDined on 4/2/2013Nothing fancy hear. Just a neighborhood favorite for well done Tex Mex. Always crowded with locals. Friendly quick service. Try the Tom Apple combination plate and the delicious blue corn tortillas.
- Whenever we spend time inOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/17/2013Whenever we spend time in the Vail Valley we always visit Fiestas for lunch or dinner. It is family owned and operated and has been in business for many years. They are known for their blue corn enchiladas and white jalapeno sauce and they are delicious, along with most items on the menu. They have a good margarita list as well for those who want more than the typical "house" marg. Atmosphere is casual and it is family friendly, and the staff is always friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There was no sign of an OpenDisaPointedVIPDined on 8/12/2012There was no sign of an Open Table system; however, if we get credit for going there (as we did) I guess it works for me.
- Food is so yummy. WaiterBirthdayGirlVIPDined on 8/5/2012Food is so yummy. Waiter could have had some more personality. Service was slow, too slow for my children.Special Features:
- Food was real fresh... I probablyOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/15/2012Food was real fresh... I probably wouldn't go there for a hot date, but good fresh food?... ABSOLUTELYSpecial Features:
- Great well priced casual option.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/30/2011Great well priced casual option. Fajitas are great. Sadly the guacamole is not. Still love this spot when I am craving Mexican.
- Refused to honor an Open TableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/30/2011Refused to honor an Open Table Reservation. Be wary of this bait and switch tactic. We arrived before our reservation time and the hostess said they do not accept reservations. I showed her the confirmation email from Open Table and she said it's something new we don't do, especially after 5pm. I found her especially rude.
- A reservation means nothing here.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/29/2011I have been eating at Fiestas for years whenever we come to the mountains to ski. As far as I know, they never accepted reservations in the past and the long wait was a downer. This year, I was surprised to find that they accepted reservations and made one for my party of 8. When I got to the restaurant, they were 4 other parties of 8-10 who had reservations at the same time as us. We finally we seated after waiting an hour. The management has no idea how to control the new reservation system--yhey should have told at least 2 of the 4 parties that there was no room on the night we ate there. The hostess became rude and over-emotional--at one point getting in a heated argument with a great-grandmother in her late 80s. Never AGAIN!!!!!