2418 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28203Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fiammacharlotte.com/
- Phone: 7043333062x
- Hours of Operation:
Father's Day, Sunday, May 15th we will be open at 4pm until 10 pm.
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Fernando Campoverde
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call us or email us for a personalized catering menu.
- Private Party Facilities: We will create a special menu according to your needs. Please call us or email us.
- Private Party Contact: Felipe Alvarez 704-333-3062x
A word from Fiamma Restaurant
Fiamma Italian Restaurant has been serving up award winning Nothern Italian style food for several years now in Dilworth. One review described the food as beautiful and uncommon. Here is what you can expect to find at Fiamma... homemade pastas, rustic meat dishes, fresh unique salads, fresh fish, made from scratch desserts, great Italian wine selection, friendly service, and fair prices. This is a true taste of Italy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fiamma Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Fiamma Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (83)fit for foodies (73)special occasion (61)romantic (51)notable wine list (35)good for groups (28)great for outdoor dining (14)great for lunch (11)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (4)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Wonderful great atmosphere great service from Juan Really enjoyed!!!! We are from Illinois and thought this was a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian gemFoodie2Dined on 9/2/2014Had a great experience overrall from the waitstaff and food. Everything was outstanding. I would highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Northern ItaliandlibnerDined on 9/1/2014This was a great find. The food is delicious and the service was excellent. We went for an early dinner so it was not crowded. You can tell all the pasta and gnocchi are homemade. They give you a palate cleanser between appetizer and entrée which only adds to the experience. The chocolate dessert torte is one of the best I have ever tasted. The prices are on the steep side but the experience is worth it!Special Features:
- Italian Gem in Strip MallBirthdayGirl60Dined on 8/31/2014First time at this restaurant and it was every bit as good as the reviews said it would be. Given how it's tucked away off the main drag in a strip mall, you wouldn't know it was there, but it is worth finding. Great menu, portion size and the prices were moderate. Attentive service. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Friends enjoyeddpd0843Dined on 8/27/2014Repeat visit to Fiamma for us, a first for friends from Houston. Our waitress was well informed on menu and specials and attentive. All enjoyed their respective meals. I had veal milanaise and it was excellent, as was the beef carpaccio. The only negative i have on Fiamma is that when they announce the specials they do not provide a price. From previous experience they are significantly higher than the menu items and that can be an unpleasant surprise. We specifically asked about the prices as the specials were announced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerParallaxViewDined on 8/23/2014Being new to the Charlotte area, I wanted to find a romantic place, have a nice meal and a good glass of wine. The local reviews were positive for Fiamma so, we decided to go. There was ample parking spaces in front of the restaurant which was just off the street. The front of the building is rather plain much the same as the rest of the strip mall. The owner has created a more inviting entrance with lighting, outdoor tables and plants. We entered the restaurant expecting it to be a place that was 'romantic'; I wouldn't say so. It is open concept with bench seats on the outside of the restaurant that are worn which go with the decor. The staff was extremely attentive when seating and ordering. The creative food menu is what are here for.Special Features:
- Very good a consistentJ4foodVIPDined on 8/23/2014Very much like a NYC Italian Restaurant one of my favoritesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinoDined on 8/23/2014Fiamma is lacking in ambience due to the offset floor plan. Food is consistently good, but service is inconsistent and on a recent Saturday visit (at about 75% capacity), service was inexplicably slow. I would still recommend Fiamma on the strength of the food and wine list, but will be reluctant to return anytime in the near future. Dino DinerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Great veal dish. I'm never disappointed with the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014Best Italian food in Charlotte. Pasta's from scratch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Great food, horrible service. Waiter was slow and inattentive. No excuse to wait 45 minutes just for the bread and then an hour and a half for the main course. When we asked to speak to the chef about the service, he was very rude and didn't want to hear a thing we said. Very surprising considering the food was really good. Won't be recommending to any friends and won't be going back.
- eluncherDined on 8/9/2014One of our favorites! Great food and service. Our only issue is noise level, but they try to place us a quieter table
- Birthday CelebrationsFiammaFanaticDined on 8/9/2014We look forward to and know we can count on having a great experience when it really counts. Fiamma is our go-to place for birthdays and anniversaries or just a simple date night. Except that the kids get mad when they don't get to come with us. We love Fiamma and tell our friends and business associates to come here every chance we get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceTheNewYorkersDined on 8/8/2014My wife and I dined there after finding the restaurant through Zagat. The food was outstanding, service excellent and the price reasonable. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Charlotte, NC area who is looking to enjoy quality Northern Italian cuisine.Special Features:
- 2todine2todineDined on 8/2/2014Fiamma continues to be one of our favorite restaurants. The food is consistently good, and servers are friendly and knowledgeable. ( for a real treat, request Matthew!). Just when we think we will go elsewhere for lunch or dinner, we wind up at Fiamma. Side note: the sea bass is quite possibly the best we've ever eaten!Special Features:
- MaryDined on 7/28/2014Love the service and food. One of the dishes we ordered was a little bit salty. They made another one for us which was really good. Best seafood rissottoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful service.JessicaDined on 7/27/2014Awful service it took them 20 minutes to acknowledge us while we were standing awkwardly at hostess station. After 45 mins we only had flat sodas and still waiting for a high chair for the baby. The service was so awful and the restaurant so noisy we just had to leave. Would not recommend this place to anyone. Save your time and your money and go to Toscana's for real Italian food and awesome service and ambiance
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014A great restaurant! They work very hard to make your visit delightful. One of our favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food always consistentMommaMouseVIPDined on 7/26/2014Fiamma has become a favorite of ours - we did go during restaurant week and they had a great menu to choose from. Our service was a little iffy but otherwise we just love it there.Special Features:
- wecallitgravy48Dined on 7/26/2014Tried Fiamma during Charlotte Restaurant Week and it was great. We never knew it existed . Had to change my reservation twice and each time they were more than helpful. I ordered the Lamb Shank and it was so tender and flavorful and the Gnocci that came with it were delicious. All five meals were great and the presentation was beautiful. The Veal Milanese had just a little to much salt for my taste, but was tender!Special Features:
- MelanieVIPDined on 7/25/2014Everything that we had was prepared perfect! Can't say enough about how the staff tries to go at your pace for dinner. They're not rushing you along.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed during Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014I was so excited to go to Fiamma after reading their menu for Restaurant Week. I love bolognese sauce so was extremely disappointed when my plate arrived. There was hardly any meat in the sauce and the sauce was basically clear tomatoe sauce. When I've ordered bolognese sauce at other restaurants, it's so thick you can eat with a spoon. I asked for extra sauce but that still didn't do the trick so asked if I could order something else. They accommodated me and I ordered the mushroom ravioli. It was better but the noodle/filling ratio was was off. I think there was maybe 1 tsp of filling in a large ravioli. Do not think I will go back. Service was also mediocre.
- foodnirvanaDined on 7/25/2014We really enjoyed our meal at Fiamma. I believe our waiter was Matthew. Very knowledgeable about the menu and the wine list. The quality of the ingredients and the preparation were outstanding. We tried the beef carpaccio, one of the salads, lamb shank and the snapper fish of the day. The flavors were so vibrant, it made us feel as if we were dining in Italy.Special Features:
- SurprisedButchVIPDined on 7/24/2014Was not as good as I remembered - maybe it was due to a set menu for restaurant week. The Salmon was not fresh, had a fishy smell and tast, and the vegetables were - well, OK! I was expecting much more. Doubt if I will go back.
- A Hidden Gem in CharlotteRabbitDined on 7/24/2014Lovely in every way! We always go during restaurant week since it is a bit of a trip for us at other times. If I lived in the neighborhood I would dine there more often. All of the food is exceptional - wonderful combinations of flavors, always fresh ingredients, and lovely presentations. This Italian food is a light fare and you feel as if you have had an excellent dining experience without an outrageous price. This gem of a restaurant is hidden in a strip mall - so similar to restaurants that you find in Europe. Why pay a high price for dinner becauce of the restaurant's location...their high overhead?? The wait staff is always attentive, well trained and extremely professional - which only adds to the ambiance of Fiamma!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & excellent serviceTrentCorbinDined on 7/22/2014We went for the first time for restaurant week and couldn't have chosen a better option. Excellent recommendations from our server and very friendly staff. Best Italian food I've had in Charlotte. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Frolickinginfl1VIPDined on 7/21/2014Thought the selections were terrific - nice lamb shank and chops. I had the red snapper special that was cooked perfectly. Wait staff very attentive. Nice, small, intimate dining spot - we are headed back tonight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food Well PresentedEatingwellinCharlotteDined on 7/20/2014From the perfectly cooked scallop appetizer (on cauliflower puree!) to the unusual thinly sliced octopus, our three course dinner was delicious from appetizer to desert. I had porcini filled ravioli in a butter sauce. My dinner partner had perfectly cooked lamb chops. Elegantly presented pana cotta and crème brulee were just the right size and just the right touch upon which to end a lovely meal.Special Features:
- Great Food Great Timejds82285Dined on 7/20/2014The food and the service were both amazing. I love this restaurant and can't wait to come up with another excuse to have a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth The DrivePaulsPicksDined on 7/19/2014Traveked almost an hour to try out Fiamma. Well worth it. Service was outstanding and the food was superb. we'll be backSpecial Features:
- Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Average Italian dinner with a nice atmosphere and very nice service. Scallops weren't fully cooked, and veal Milanese was over cooked. Great bread and desserts, but nothing special. My cocktail special (pomegranate spritzer) sounded better than it was - not bad, but little Prosecco. We were there for Restaurant Week, and the menu did have a lot of nice options.
- Great food but rushed serviceFoodiefavDined on 7/19/2014We really enjoyed our meal, everything tasted wonderful! My only disappointment is how quickly each course came out, especially when I wasn't done with my entree and they laid my desert down. It was resturant week but there wasn't a huge crowd in the resturant yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatMatoroDined on 7/18/2014i spent my anniversary there this weekend and as always the experience was wonderful. i had the same server as last time and he is great, kudos for himSpecial Features:
- Queen's FeastGraceBarrVIPDined on 7/18/2014Excellent service. Very busy during Restaurant Week and the kitchen was very efficient. The beef carpaccio, red snapper, and lamb chops were all very good. The Crema Bruciata was the best dessert. The Ravioli was a little dry, it needed more sauce. The texture of the tiramisu was good; it had very little flavor.Special Features:
- Love this place!starrskierVIPDined on 7/15/2014Such a neighborhood gem. I have been here a few times now and it does not dissappoint.Special Features:
- Super Yummy!CustardBoyDined on 7/13/2014Fiamma's homemade pasta and their tiramisu are super yummy. Five stars. Good food and good service. I will definitely be back the next time I'm visiting Charlotte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the place for good foodSuzieqDined on 7/12/2014Been here three times and continue to be impressed with menu and service. I love the menu and they have ten specials all the time. Wish they'd print up specials for people like me who want to read all the options. Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/11/2014The wait staff is extremely professional and personal and works hard to help you satisfy your food and beverage desires. A hidden gemI would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining Experiencelove2dineVIPDined on 7/11/2014Great Service and the food is so fresh and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as UsualMichaelDined on 7/5/2014Another great meal, since food and service were excellent. As a long-time customer, would only suggest a menu "refresh".Special Features: