2418 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28203Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fiammacharlotte.com/
- Phone: (704) 333-3062
- Hours of Operation:
Father's Day, Sunday, May 15th we will be open at 4pm until 10 pm.
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Fernando Campoverde
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call us or email us for a personalized catering menu.
- Private Party Facilities: We will create a special menu according to your needs. Please call us or email us.
- Private Party Contact: Felipe Alvarez 704-333-3062x
A word from Fiamma Restaurant
Fiamma Italian Restaurant has been serving up award winning Nothern Italian style food for several years now in Dilworth. One review described the food as beautiful and uncommon. Here is what you can expect to find at Fiamma... homemade pastas, rustic meat dishes, fresh unique salads, fresh fish, made from scratch desserts, great Italian wine selection, friendly service, and fair prices. This is a true taste of Italy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fiamma Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Fiamma Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (66)fit for foodies (55)special occasion (44)romantic (33)good for groups (28)notable wine list (26)great for outdoor dining (10)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (7)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Best kept secret for lunch in CharlotteOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/24/2014I've had dinner here a number of times and lunch twice. On both lunch visits the restaurant was nearly empty. The food is amazing, service excellent and prices reasonable. Don't miss the Fiamma salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/20/2014The food and the service was excellent. Much attention given to patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we neededrussianblueDined on 11/15/2014Went out for a much needed date night and was not disappointed. Our server was excellent and so was his wine recommendation. Dinner was wonderful and we were surprised with a complimentary dessert. We had a great night out and we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2014Good good good service but not as good as it used to beSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Stars Not Enough to Rate FiammaMarcDined on 11/12/2014Fiamma could set the bar for 6 star rating category. Busy or not, you are treated from start to finish as the most important party in the house!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFiammaFanaticDined on 11/8/2014Wow, we love Fiamma and we tell everyone we know how great it is. The food was great. Slow service this time; not the norm. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service Disappointing MealHonestPatronDined on 11/8/2014Luigi was our waiter and he was very good. He made every effort to make our evening a good time. Noise level was high and made it difficult to talk at the table without having to raise your voice. Being out of any wine (Moscato this night) on a Saturday night is inexcusable along with the fact that they do not carry any Reisling. Veal was almost deep fried ruining the meat and its taste. The bolognese sauce was without the presence of any veal, beef or pork, and included mushrooms. I asked for a meat sauce bolognese and received the flavor at best. The rigatoni was perfect and saved the meal along with Luigi's conscientiousness. This is our 3rd visit to the restaurant and I'm afraid it was a disappointment this time.Special Features:
- delicious food!sjSDDined on 11/8/2014Everything was seasoned exceptionally and everyone loved everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurant!CharlottefoodieVIPDined on 11/7/2014I love this place! The food is excellent. There are always special dishes not on the menu. The scallop appetizer is one of my favs. The mushroom risotto side dish is good and creamy (a must). You can't go wrong with osso bucco or any of the specials. Having the option for outdoor dining is nice. The wine list has a nice range of choices. The staff are great and are a big part in making this my favorite restaurant. Reservations are recommended especially on the weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reviewenjoyeddinnerlastfridayDined on 11/7/2014Love Fiamma, it's always a great experience!! We enjoyed a great dinner with three courses. Kitchen split a salad, pasta and entree for us and it was all delicous! A favorite dining spot for a nice dinner!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Where to take friends to dinner who are excellent cooks? Fiamma was the perfect answer to that problem. All five of us ordered a different main dish and we all were impressed with the artistic plating and most importantly the wonderful taste of the food. I have lived in Italy and I recognize excellent Northern Italian cuisine when I see and taste it. Barvissimo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been here many times and enjoy itGooberDined on 11/1/2014I have been eating at Fiamma for several years now, and I can honestly say that each time I have had a pleasant experience. Only once I can think of that the meal I had was average (I was with a large group on a weekday night, so I attribute it to that). Otherwise every time I have dined at Fiamma it has been outstanding! I'm so hooked (pardon the pun) on the Chilean Sea Bass that I find it difficult to try other dishes. But I have ventured out and tried a chicken entree and the scallops are great too. The ambiance and the service has always been impeccable. My one complaint is that the last time I went there and tried to pay for my meal with cash, no one working there had change. Oh well, I still like to pay by cash. Top fav Italian place!Special Features:
- An Evening with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014Had friends from Pinehurst visiting. I raved about the restaurant. Things were going as planned until our entrees arrived. Three of us were served while the other person had to wait. Once the dish arrived, it was undercooked. By the time it re-arrived the three of us had already finished eating. A big disappointment. My compliments to the restaurant for providing two complimentary desserts to offset their mix up.Special Features:
- Warm, Delicious, PersonableJoeTSCDined on 10/24/2014We chose Fiamma to celebrate our 34 wedding anniversary. While somewhat concerned that is was in a shopping center, when we stepped inside, the warm greeting and wonderful atmosphere made us feel at home. I requested a nicer table and we were seated on "the mezzanine" at a table by the window. It was private enough for conversation yet we felt connected to the energy of the main floor. Our server, Nick, was excellent, knowledgeable and personable. The food was delicious. My wife had the Vitello alla Milanese and had the Tagliolini allo Scoglio (home made pasta with fresh seafood). To our surprise, they provided us a complementary dessert, wonderful cannoli's. This is a definite winner.Special Features:
- Still a really great place!lovemyvegetablesDined on 10/22/2014As always, Fiamma meets my expectations. The wine list is extensive but with plenty of options. the menu is suitable for meat lovers, vegetarians, and vegans. Love the palate cleanser! Love the bread and pesto sauce! The Bolognese is fantastic. You really cannot go wrong with any of the entrees here. Staff is attentive.Special Features:
- A neighborhood classicFinickyNYCFoodieVIPDined on 10/21/2014Fiamma always warmly greets you like family. We were there early on a Tuesday for dinner; unfortunately the food wasn't quite up to par in comparison to prior meals there, especially my seafood linguini (the shellfish were not the quality they were last time, won't order that dish again). My husband did enjoy his pork dish & the mushroom/goat cheese appetizer was very YUMMY as usual! Oh, and I'm not a dessert eater, but hubby sure polished off his chocolate torte dessert which we heated at home the next day!Special Features:
- Great FlavorsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014We had a number of appetizers and two pasta dishes. The pasta is homemade and the flavors of every dish were outstanding. Simple, straightforward like excellent food in Italy. The chef spent 4 years in Florence and it shows. Let the flavors speak for themselves.Special Features:
- Stache & CookStacheVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food and service at Fiamma are superb. Don't be put off by the outside or the décor inside which are both very average. The food is fresh, creative, perfectly prepared and presented very well. One suggestion is not to have nine specials which the wait staff recites. Although our waiter was excellent and never missed a beat, we find it cumbersome to try and remember all the specials and their preparation. A printed specials menu would be appreciated. The burratta salad and halibut specials were wonderful.Special Features:
- authentic foodocrgirlDined on 10/11/2014the food is really delicious but most of it is veal or seafood so if you don't like that you will have limited options. they make their own pesto and pasta in house which is superb.Special Features:
- Very nice!EieshaVIPDined on 10/8/2014His restaurant was such a pleasant surprise. They take great detail into every aspect of a great experience! We had eight in our party and service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpecialsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/4/2014This place is very good. they have great standing items on the menu but always seem to have a special that sounds to good to pass up... and you will be glad you didn't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiamma's a FavoriteFinickyNYCFoodieVIPDined on 9/30/2014If you haven't been there yet, it's time to get yourself to Fiamma. Whether you sit inside or outside on their patio (as we prefer to do with our doggies), the service is warm, friendly, very professional (thanks again Joanna) and the food is delicious and very moderately priced. Serving sizes are very generous (unless you have a huge appetite you'll be getting a second supper out of most of the dishes). The warm bread and yummy basil pesto dipping oil is a perfect start to your meal. Enjoy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NathanDoctorDined on 9/29/2014This is a great restuarant because of its excellent service abd food. It is out if the way being located in an old storefront. However, it will not disappoint with any food course. It is pricey on the negative side of things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall best restaurantin CharlotteSDsharkDined on 9/27/2014This by far is my favorite restaurant so far in Charlotte. The food was absolutely fantastic. Make sure to ask for Yoshi as your server... he was great.Special Features:
- A hidden gemLuluDined on 9/26/2014I don't know how long this restaurant has been tucked away in this neighborhood but I am so glad it was recommended by a friend. The food was delicious, the presentation was lovely and our server was very, very good. She had a good knowledge of wine, food preparation and did not reference "cheat sheets" when offering specials. How she did that, I don't know:) We were never rushed through courses; instead she encouraged us to take our time and enjoy what the restaurant had to offer. We did and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing!m5driverVIPDined on 9/26/2014Consistently delicious, attentive service. We dine out at "nice" restaurants regularly. Few meet or surpass Fiamma!Special Features:
- Great findasherVIPDined on 9/23/2014Not a lot of frills. The food is simply 5 star. The options on the menu are varied. The waiter was wonderful. Appropriately attentive, and brought out an extra desert at the end. The food was well prepared and I would have no hesitation returning. Highly recommended!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BuenisimoEliza409Dined on 9/20/2014Have been going for years and never disappointed. Bread with pesto delicious.. Salad are outstanding..especialy like the calamari oneSpecial Features:
- Simply fantastic!FinickyNYCFoodieVIPDined on 9/20/2014From the cheerful greeting we received from Joanna (who then became our server), her impressive professionalism as she spoke in detail of the many "specials" that evening to helping me select a wine based on my describing the kind of wine I enjoy, this was an outstanding dining experience. My husband and I had the Halibut special which we both highly recommend. It was seasoned and cooked to perfection & was accompanied by some shrimp, scallops and a generous portion of delicious spinach. We look forward to returning! OH, I forgot to mention the bread with their specially made basil/pesto dipping sauce - YUM!!!Special Features:
- Will give it a 2nd try!FAIR2proprietorsANDdinersDined on 9/19/2014First time for us; brought our Dachshund because dogs are allowed at patio dining. Server was Jessica, she was very friendly and attentive. Pace of experience leans heavily toward European standards (so don't be in a hurry). I had the veal chop special which was fantastic, on the side was their homemade gnocchi, also tasty though the red sauce was bland for me. My partner had the halibut special which was severely overcooked and returned to the kitchen. Second halibut was better, though still had a heavy hand. Manager was very apologetic, comped the fish and provided dessert. Given the other reviews, we'll definitely give them another try.Special Features:
- pipesh2opipesh2oDined on 9/19/2014Sat outside on a beautiful evening. Nice wine and apps. Gnocchi was excellent but veal was tough which surprised me since they had it in so many menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ljaay58Dined on 9/16/2014Wonderful great atmosphere great service from Juan Really enjoyed!!!! We are from Illinois and thought this was a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Fiamma is still fabulous!lovemyvegetablesDined on 9/12/2014Fiamma continues to provide outstanding service and creative, delicious food. The prices are very reasonable, especially for the large portions they serve. Loved the banana sorbet! the Bolognese sauce is also good.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian gemFoodie2Dined on 9/2/2014Had a great experience overrall from the waitstaff and food. Everything was outstanding. I would highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Northern ItaliandlibnerDined on 9/1/2014This was a great find. The food is delicious and the service was excellent. We went for an early dinner so it was not crowded. You can tell all the pasta and gnocchi are homemade. They give you a palate cleanser between appetizer and entrée which only adds to the experience. The chocolate dessert torte is one of the best I have ever tasted. The prices are on the steep side but the experience is worth it!Special Features:
- Italian Gem in Strip MallBirthdayGirl60Dined on 8/31/2014First time at this restaurant and it was every bit as good as the reviews said it would be. Given how it's tucked away off the main drag in a strip mall, you wouldn't know it was there, but it is worth finding. Great menu, portion size and the prices were moderate. Attentive service. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Friends enjoyeddpd0843Dined on 8/27/2014Repeat visit to Fiamma for us, a first for friends from Houston. Our waitress was well informed on menu and specials and attentive. All enjoyed their respective meals. I had veal milanaise and it was excellent, as was the beef carpaccio. The only negative i have on Fiamma is that when they announce the specials they do not provide a price. From previous experience they are significantly higher than the menu items and that can be an unpleasant surprise. We specifically asked about the prices as the specials were announced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerParallaxViewDined on 8/23/2014Being new to the Charlotte area, I wanted to find a romantic place, have a nice meal and a good glass of wine. The local reviews were positive for Fiamma so, we decided to go. There was ample parking spaces in front of the restaurant which was just off the street. The front of the building is rather plain much the same as the rest of the strip mall. The owner has created a more inviting entrance with lighting, outdoor tables and plants. We entered the restaurant expecting it to be a place that was 'romantic'; I wouldn't say so. It is open concept with bench seats on the outside of the restaurant that are worn which go with the decor. The staff was extremely attentive when seating and ordering. The creative food menu is what are here for.Special Features:
- Very good a consistentJ4foodVIPDined on 8/23/2014Very much like a NYC Italian Restaurant one of my favoritesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinoDined on 8/23/2014Fiamma is lacking in ambience due to the offset floor plan. Food is consistently good, but service is inconsistent and on a recent Saturday visit (at about 75% capacity), service was inexplicably slow. I would still recommend Fiamma on the strength of the food and wine list, but will be reluctant to return anytime in the near future. Dino DinerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.