Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mgmgrand.com/restaurants/fiamma-italian-restaurant-bar.aspx
- Phone: (702) 891-7600
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Vicenzo Scarmiglia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
From Sicily to Milan, FiAMMA presents traditional Italian cuisine in sleek, sexy surroundings. Featuring fresh pastas hand-crafted daily, including the savory Maine Lobster Gnocchi. Enjoy a cocktail, fireside in our intimate lounge & add some amore before or after dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (66)special occasion (58)fit for foodies (52)notable wine list (38)good for groups (34)late-night find (16)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (8)neighborhood gem (6)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Quality Italian cuisine but at a price!!MJ3727Dined on 11/22/2014Fiamma Trattoria in the MGM offers up good Itialian cuisine; however I think it is too expensive for what you get. Our food was well prepared and the service was fine. We just thought that it was not good value for money. Try to sit in the interior of the restaurant where the outside noise level might not be quite so high. 😒Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014This place had excellent service, very nice and attentive staff, beautiful ambiance but ufortunately the overall experience was disappointing. The menu has limited menu choices, one of the appetizers was not edible (was removed from our bill without question), pasta entre was dry and our dessert was beautiful but just so-so.Special Features:
- DinnerDianeVIPDined on 11/21/2014We had a great dinner at Fiamma. The variety and preparation were wonderful. Service was excellent. We will dine here in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place with delicious food!jacksonDined on 11/19/2014We shared the traditional antipasta and it was wonderful - probably one of the best I've had. The cheeses were outstanding and it also included pears that had been cooked in something delicious. We each had the lasagna bolognese and it was out of this world delicous - probably one of the best lasagna's I've ever had - and I've eaten a lot of lasagna! We ended with a shared mascarpone brulee that was very good! The food wasn't cheap, but it was well worth it if you want truly good italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food!JIMMDined on 11/15/2014If you go here, order the lasagna. Homemade noodles melt in your mouth. The best we've ever had.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and WineJohnDined on 11/14/2014We were a bit reluctant when choosing Fiamma at the MGM as many reviews suggested it was either under attended and/or over priced. What we found was nicely different. Although the cost in Vegas for going out is expensive, Fiamma was not overly so. The food was really good. We had the short-rib ravioli which was outstanding, probably the best hand-made raviolis I have had and will certainly be having those again next time we dine there. The other stand out was the side dish of spaghetti. Hard to believe such a humble plate could be so amazing, but the noodles were amazing and the sauce was out of this world. The wine list has something for anyone, we had a really nice barbaresco which was perfect for the meats on the table. Lastly was the room/ambiance. We arrived and had impeccable service start to finish. The room was half full on arrival and mostly full by the time we left at 10pm. We asked to be seated away from the main promenade and were accommodated without question. Lovley evening, will go back when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just averageHoothootDined on 11/14/2014Open Table gave this place $$ instead of $$$. Most of the other restaurants in the MGM Grand were $$$. I found the prices surprisingly high for a $$ restaurant and was disappointed in the value. The food was average and unimaginative and so was the service. There is so much good food available in Las Vegas that I was disappointed we chose a place so dull. The ambiance and noise level is pretty good, though, if you're dining with friends and you want to have a normal conversation.
- The BEST find in Vegas.YYCdinerDined on 11/12/2014Why aren't more people talking about Fiamma? We, whether it's me and my girlfriends, husband of family, LOVE this place. We go every time we're in Vegas. The drinks are spectacular: any cocktail is beyond good. The food is genuine Italian. The service is always great; you can tell this is a staff that is working very hard to take care of you. The place is wide open, yet feels very intimate. I've had my share of dining experiences in Vegas, but Fiamma's all around excellent has always been the best. I don't know why there aren't more ads for this spectacular restaurant - every visitor should go. My kudos to the staff - ben fatto !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkRhopper4130Dined on 11/11/2014It was just ok... High priced for nothing really special had the pasta trio which was good but nothing to wright home aboutSpecial Features:
- Amazing dinner out!VegasVetranDined on 11/1/2014The food was delicious and the service was excellent. My only complaint was the noise. It's on the main hallway toward the district and people walking by are distracting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerGmoney77Dined on 11/1/2014My wife and I made dinner reservations at Fiamma's for our 15 year anniversary. Not only was the service incredible but our waiter, Lee, made special mention about it being our 15 year anniversary. That meant a lot to us and the staff took very good care of us the whole time we were there. I would highly recommend Fiamma Trattoria and Bar in the MGM to anyone looking for excellent food and service on a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperiencejrobertsonDined on 10/31/2014Great wine specials, the portion size is definitely small enough to eat an appetizer, salad, dinner, and dessert, without wanting to be rolled home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2014We always make sure we have a meal here when were in Vegas, not once have we been let down.Special Features:
- AmazinggdfoodsDined on 10/25/2014Food is flavorful . We love it there though and will go back for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent cocktails, good foodTheDeansDined on 10/24/2014It is a very typical Las Vegas casino restaurant, meaning they are very "proud" of their product. However, the serving sizes were better than expected and the food quality was really good. The only complaint was that my wife's chicken tasted like seafood and she specifically asked that her shrimp pasta dish be replaced with chicken instead. She was able to enjoy the pasta, however the $22 chicken breast's flavor was ruined. On a more positive note though, the service was exemplary and the cocktails were tremendous. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for quality Italian dining while in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiammas was the best in VegasGoCougsDined on 10/24/2014The atmosphere, the food quality, and service was exceptional! We will always come back to Fiammas for the best restaurant in vegas!! We were in search of a very romantic quaint evening atmosphere and Fiammas surpassed our expectations. Wow, Fiammas knocked our socks off!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average & overpricedBebopDined on 10/23/2014We had the seafood platter, pasta trio & seafood risotto. Everything was OK (except poorly shucked oysters with pieces of shell in them!) but so expensive even for Vegas. The service was curt & inexperienced. The wine list was unfulfilling. You feel ripped off. Would not recommend when there are so many better options in the same price range.
- great food!casualfoodieDined on 10/21/2014I enjoyed the lobster gnocchi very much, and it wasn't too outrageously priced (for a Vegas strip dinner). Also my mom got the chicken parmesan and loved it as well. Calamari appetizer was fantastic too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not A Regular Italian Spot-BetterVegasFoodieDined on 10/18/2014A wonderful spot in The District at the MGM Grand. Great atmosphere only outdone by the incredible service and food. The Gnocchi with Lobster and Braised Short Ribs are wonderful and a must have on your visit. The tiramisu was a great choice to end the meal. We will definitely be back to try something else from the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic and delicious foodLuchDined on 10/16/2014If you love delicious authentic Italian food, then you must try this restaurant. Very satisfying from start to finish! The tiramisu was presented like a piece of artwork and the coffee was silky smooth. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/12/2014Wanted to go to a nice dinner to celebrate a friends upcoming wedding. I got the surf and turf and the lobster was cold and tough. Steak was properly cooked but lacked flavor. Another guy at the table got the lasagna and described it as "Marie Calendar's." We went to split the bill at the end of the meal and were met with quite a bit of resistance. Not sure why that was so hard but they didn't seem happy to do it. Honestly don't bother with this place. The burgers at 1842 just a few restaurants down are much much much more impressive than anything we had here.
- great restaurant!!woodieDined on 10/11/2014This was a small, post wedding dinner. Our waiter, sommelier, and support staff were friendly and attentive. Excellent menu selection and specials. The food was superb. I will definitely go back when in Vegas again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BitsyBitsyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Great food. Great service. It was the perfect beginning to a perfect night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!TravelsfarDined on 10/11/2014This was a pleasant surprise! We were trying to find a place for a decent meal before going to the Eagles Concert but didn't want to take hours at some of the fancier places in the MGM. This was a great find. The food was outstanding, especially the gnocchi and sea bass. Service was superb and we made the concert in plenty of time.Special Features:
- have had better thereGregDined on 10/10/2014The Risotto was flavorless. It was the special on the 10th. I think it was the toss together dish from the night before's leftover scallops; mussels etc. The rice was like mush. I will go back because of my past experience there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGirlX13Dined on 10/8/2014I visited this restaurant last time I was in Vegas and it was so memorable, I had to return. The cucumber martini that I cannot seem to find anywhere back home, is my favorite drink here! I had a ribeye steak (on special) last time I visited and it was *perfectly* cooked. So often I order medium well and receive a medium or completely well done steak. The chef could not have cooked it any better and the cut was smooth like butter to cut. I set out to order a steak on this visit also, but changed my mind last minute and ordered lasagna with bolognese sauce. Let me tell you, this is not your typical lasagna dish. It very simply melted in my mouth with every bite. It was absolutely heavenly! The creme brulee was also to die for.Special Features:
- Go with the food recommendations!Luv2EatGoodFoodDined on 10/4/2014It was my husband's & my first time at this location. When we arrived we were seated right away. The restaurant was quite large. It was a really nice, upscale, romantic restaurant to celebrate my birthday at. Our waiter was great. He gave us the specials and made recommendations. My husband ordered one of the recommended items(raviolini I think) which was absolutely delicious! I ordered something off the recommended menu(penne in spicy carbonara sauce w/large prawns) and a glass of pinot grigio. First, my penne was overcooked so it was soft and not al denti. The "spicy" carbonara did not have any spice to it at all. I almost regretted not ordering one of the recommendations. Other than my food being overcooked, I enjoyed our dinner overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good DinnerricoDined on 10/4/2014Located in the MGM Las Vegas. Service: courteous, prompt, and not intrusive. Food: tasted freshly made, delicious. Place: can be a bit noisy. Price: Reasonable, but not cheap. If you want good tasted Italian food, which is not overpriced then this is the place.Special Features:
- WonderfulTS14Dined on 10/4/2014Everything was perfect, from the service to the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightSidslovefoodVIPDined on 10/3/2014We had a great Italian meal. All the way to desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spaghetti04Dined on 9/28/2014I enjoyed my overall experience so much that I cannot wait to go back! In my week long stay at MGM, Fiamma Trattoria was the best place I ate at. Thank you so much.Special Features:
- special anniversary las vegasGeoffbeeDined on 9/27/2014staying at the signature suites,we decided to book fiamma trattoria.great decision.wow,the finest Italian meal,bar none.the service,food,forget it.every aspect of the evening was top notch.we will,and we did go again t,the next night.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food - ExpensiveChicagogirl92VIPDined on 9/27/2014Coming from California, high prices do not surprise me, however, exceptionally high prices had better be worth it. Although I wasn't crazy about the hostess - such an attitude for such a young girl. Chef has it right on the New York steak - my husband said he's never had better. Excellent. Chef also had it right on the gnocchi - excellent. Not too much truffle, just perfect. Although youngest daughter is not a fan of fish - she loved the Sea Bass. Thank you Chef.Special Features:
- Cooking with saltsmithbf97Dined on 9/26/2014the food was tastie but expensive. The next day my ankles were ballooned from salt. Good cooks use herbs to enhance taste, not salt. At least not at those prices.Special Features:
- great dinnerbiginvegasDined on 9/26/2014Food was good service done well and our group had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was not impressedb263Dined on 9/26/2014The food was not good. This place was disgusting.
- rodd2Dined on 9/24/2014Excellent friendly service. High-quality food. Too much cigarette smoke. Have dined there twice and plan to go again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFoodieKimDined on 9/20/2014Fiamma's sommelier came to our table and suggested a beautiful wine for our dinner. The lasagna and gnocchi were superb! The attention to detail is obvious. Overall a fantastic dinner. Wish we lived closer so we could dine here more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GnocchiakmtnbikeDined on 9/20/2014Oh how I have missed this gnocchi. Partner enjoyed Braised Short Rib Ravoli with shaved truffle. Fantastic food, service and evening.Special Features:
- Be back again.Ilove2eatDined on 9/20/2014Been there 4 times already and all been very good.Special Features: