Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mgmgrand.com/restaurants/fiamma-italian-restaurant-bar.aspx
- Phone: 7028917600x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 5:30pm-10:00pm Sunday - Thursday
Dinner: 5:30pm-10:30pm Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Vicenzo Scarmiglia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
From Sicily to Milan, FiAMMA presents traditional Italian cuisine in sleek, sexy surroundings. Featuring fresh pastas hand-crafted daily, including the savory Maine Lobster Gnocchi. Enjoy a cocktail, fireside in our intimate lounge & add some amore before or after dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (55)special occasion (50)fit for foodies (39)notable wine list (32)good for groups (21)late-night find (12)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I enjoyed my overall experience so much that I cannot wait to go back! In my week long stay at MGM, Fiamma Trattoria was the best place I ate at. Thank you so much.Special Features:
- Cooking with saltsmithbf97Dined on 9/26/2014the food was tastie but expensive. The next day my ankles were ballooned from salt. Good cooks use herbs to enhance taste, not salt. At least not at those prices.Special Features:
- great dinnerbiginvegasDined on 9/26/2014Food was good service done well and our group had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was not impressedb263Dined on 9/26/2014The food was not good. This place was disgusting.
- rodd2Dined on 9/24/2014Excellent friendly service. High-quality food. Too much cigarette smoke. Have dined there twice and plan to go again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFoodieKimDined on 9/20/2014Fiamma's sommelier came to our table and suggested a beautiful wine for our dinner. The lasagna and gnocchi were superb! The attention to detail is obvious. Overall a fantastic dinner. Wish we lived closer so we could dine here more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GnocchiakmtnbikeDined on 9/20/2014Oh how I have missed this gnocchi. Partner enjoyed Braised Short Rib Ravoli with shaved truffle. Fantastic food, service and evening.Special Features:
- Be back again.Ilove2eatDined on 9/20/2014Been there 4 times already and all been very good.Special Features:
- We enjoyed it.FoodiepeepsDined on 9/16/2014The food was well prepared and very good. We enjoyed a plethora of house made pastas. The crew at Fiamma did a great job of making my girlfriend feel special on her birthday with birthday wishes from the host and a complimentary tiramisu for desert. Service was good, but a bit absent at times. It was nothing worth knocking the experience, it just didn't take the experience to the next level. Otherwise the experience was extremely good. I will recommend it, especially for the house pastas.Special Features:
- Casino TrafficLhh2013Dined on 9/14/2014This restaurant is located in the MGM. Good food, great service, but unfortunately, the smoke and noise from Casino traffic made ambiance not good. You could smell and see cigarette smoke in restaurant - yuck! And lots of foot traffic & noise from Casino patrons passing by.Special Features:
- Amazing ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014A truly excellent experience and meal. I wouldn't hesitate a second if anyone asked if I wanted to dine here again. Service was great and Reid, our server made great recommendations. Food was amazing, I had the Raviolini and my wife had the Traditional Potato Gnochi. The GM and sommelier stopped by the table multiple times, truly personnel service. We went to a different italian restaurant in a different hotel and it didn't compare to our experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When the chef recommends itdmgjrDined on 9/12/2014The chef headlighted out his specials on the menu in the center portion so we decided to give two of the three special entrées a try. The risotto with the beef short ribs was definitely the best, the pasta dish was okay but definitely not as good as the risotto. The service was phenomenal the atmosphere was great. I would deathly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happily SurprisedRickVIPDined on 9/12/2014Having stayed at the MGM quite frequently, I have experienced foodiness at Craftsteak, Wolfgangs, Crush. Fiamma is right there with the best experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningFulle1meDined on 9/9/2014My boyfriend and I had a wonderful dinner. We were seated in the back away from the noise of the casino. The food was delicious and the Caesar salad was one of the best I've had. Definitely glad we decided to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingmadsmokyDined on 9/8/2014outstanding restaurant, food was incredible, great atmosphere, excellent waiter . we celebrated our 41 st anniversary there. made it special for us. thank you.Special Features:
- Enjoyed it!CammollyDined on 9/8/2014A good place for dinner with friends. Really enjoyed the ravioli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than desirable experienceWastedTimeDined on 9/4/2014We are out to Vegas for a fabulous friend's bachelorette party. We found that our food at Fiamma was mediocre at best. Although the server kept our drinks refilled quickly, he up-charged our tabs and was extremely rude when we called him out on it. He also added gratuity to a party of 6, when the menu specifically said "Gratuity will be added to parties of 8 or more". What a terrible experience. Do not waste your time.
- Great Food ExperienceFoodieDeeDined on 8/31/2014We were tired of walking the strip and wanted some good food. We got a last minute reservation on Open Table and sat immediately. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner location.AngelaDined on 8/30/2014Ask for George. He is the best waiter! Recommend the Caesar salad with anchovies to start! Great drink list. Unfortunately we couldn't stay for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to get away from the crowdDineinvegasDined on 8/29/2014Excellent service and the food was great. Enjoyed it emmenselySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed & overpriced wine listjrobDined on 8/28/2014Some really overpriced wines on the list and a bit pushy on the pace of service. I felt rushed.Special Features:
- reviewVIPDined on 8/27/2014Dinner was very odd when we went. We were sat in a terrible spot I don't think intentionally. We had a corner booth right next to a loud group of people in a separate room but there was no solid walls to keep the noise down. Here is the most strange part, the hostess had us sit in this booth on the upper level ALL by ourselves, like we were second class citizens. The rest of the restaurant was filling in on the main part of the dinning room. After awhile it was quite uncomfortable that we were sitting all by ourselves away from the other guests. The poor server was so pre-occupied with the loud party, he did not take our drink or food order for quite a long time. Food was just okay, not sure I would come back to this place.
- billchinVIPDined on 8/21/2014decent food. Nothing exceptional with the spaghetti with red sauce and their Kobe meat balls.
- Fantastic all around.HorsepowerAndHeels81Dined on 8/9/2014We decided to eat here before seeing KA and I am so glad we did. Calamari was outstanding. I had the short rib raviolini which was melt in your mouth delicious. My best friend had the sea bass which was done simply with olive oil, salt and pepper. Had a crispy and very flavorful crust and great flavor. Our husbands split the surf and turf and loved it (it was a very large quantity of food). The wine list is fantastic and the somm was very helpful. Definitely would love to some here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLunchDined on 8/8/2014From the moment we arrived we felt welcome. Service was great. Dinner was excellent! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great people watching!MontanawayneDined on 8/8/2014Visited the restaurant just prior to major concert event. The staff seated us next to the walkway with an open view. We had a very early seating (5 pm) which meant that the pool was still very active... Talk about great people watching! If you can imagine, rest assured you will see it! Meant for a great floor show during our meal! The meal was satisfactory, nothing extraordinary, but very good nonetheless. Floor manager (?) spent a good deal of time speaking with us and giving us great show ideas (Zombie Burlesque) which was appreciated! Fiamma is certainly a good restaurant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceLuvLV2014Dined on 8/3/2014Sea Bass was outstanding! The side of asparagus was amazing - hubby said it was the best part of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic evening for twoVegasLoveBirdsDined on 8/3/2014For a moment you almost forget the crazy sights and sounds in Vegas while you're in this restaurant and I think that definitely adds to the romantic ambiance. The service was attentive and made us feel very welcome. My pasta trio was the best idea for those that love variety I think the lobster gnocchi was the best pasta dish rivaling many italian places at home. I would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aerosmith Concert &37thAnniv.DinnerJonesfoodiesDined on 8/2/2014We dined at the Fiamma before going to the concert. The food was great and service was wonderful. Joseph was very attentive and gave us exellant suggestions for our meal. We shared a ceasar salad, short rib risotto and lobster gnocchi. Joseph surprised us with the champagne dessert to share and it was the perfect ending to our meal. We will return! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food!VegasvacaDined on 7/31/2014The food was fabulous! The wait staff were very helpful and the wine expert did a wonderful job helping us pick out a wine to pair with our food choices! Wish we lived closer!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caesar SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/26/2014The best Caesar Salad I've ever had - and I've had a lot of them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!Flygirl5280Dined on 7/25/2014We had a group of 5 for our friend's bachelorette party dinner. Our waiter, Lee and the rest of the staff took excellent care of us! We never had to ask for a water glass to be refilled and Lee gave great advice with the menu and wine list. The short ribs ravioli was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic birthday dinnerTxKatfishDined on 7/24/2014We dined here while staying at the MGM for my husband's birthday. When I made the reservation they asked if we were celebrating and I informed them about the birthday. When we arrived they greeted my husband with birthday wishes and were very attentive the entire evening. The sea bass was excellent and the lasagna was perfect. For desert they brought out a beautifully presented chocolate cake complete with a candle. The atmosphere is wonderfully warm and romantic but contemporary at the same time. The service is top-notch. Highly recommended!!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerNicholeDined on 7/19/2014We decided to have our anniversary dinner at Fiamma since I had such a great experience there two years ago when visiting with a friend. The food did not disappoint. My husband was very happy with our dining choice. We were so full of great food we had to skip dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CruiseDogDined on 7/17/2014Have visited on many occasions, always had attentive waiters and great food. This restaurant is always on our list every time we visit Las Vegas. Our waiter was Doug, who did an outstanding job. He even surprised us with dessert on the house for our anniversary. We will definitely return to this well run eatery in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014We were at Fiamma on 7/15/14 for dinner. Food was ok, not great especially for the price of the food. The drinks we had were very good. Service was poor. The waiters were polite but lacking in service. We sat for a very long time before someone came to clear our plates. Food was not hot. Normally I can forgive, but not when our bill came to over $100 - I have had better for much less. The restaurant ambience is very nice and romantic inside...but we were sat in the front, where there was a lot of pool traffic etc, it didnt seem fitting for us to be dressed up trying to have a nice quiet dinner when we saw all of the vegas riff raff walking by.....fun for during the day to people watch but not at night.
- food was overpriced and not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2014I have no problem paying top dollar for food as I do it all the time. However I do have a problem with paying top dollar and the food is gross. We ordered the meat balls as an appetizer and it comes with toast. The toast was literally burnt and had a gross burnt after taste. Everyone at the table wouldn't eat it. Then I ordered the lasagne and it too was burnt and had a horrible after taste. I can think of at least a dozen other Italian restaurants that are way better for literally half the price. I would never go back.Special Features:
- Good Food, Otherwise...JKauliusDined on 7/12/2014The food was pretty good, pricey, but okay. They seated us in the outer part of the dining room, where all the people go back and forth. It was fight night, and it was pretty loud. We were there for our anniversary, and it was kind of hard to talk.Special Features:
- DeliciousJullovesfoodVIPDined on 7/10/2014The food was fantastic, the atmosphere great, and the service very attentive and entertaining. I had the arribiata with Kobe meatballs and motzerella salad. The chef special gnocchi and risotto were also delicious. I would recommend this restaurant while in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy concourse, no windowsGorneniDined on 7/4/2014Unfortunately, being in the MGM Grand, right off the District area, this spot is rather noisy. I was pleasantly surprised by the food, but it was by no means extraordinary. There are better places in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.