Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mgmgrand.com/restaurants/fiamma-italian-restaurant-bar.aspx
- Phone: 7028917600x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Vicenzo Scarmiglia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
From Sicily to Milan, FiAMMA presents traditional Italian cuisine in sleek, sexy surroundings. Featuring fresh pastas hand-crafted daily, including the savory Maine Lobster Gnocchi. Enjoy a cocktail, fireside in our intimate lounge & add some amore before or after dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (67)special occasion (54)fit for foodies (46)notable wine list (40)good for groups (31)late-night find (15)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Romantic and delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014If you love delicious authentic Italian food, then you must try this restaurant. Very satisfying from start to finish! The tiramisu was presented like a piece of artwork and the coffee was silky smooth. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/12/2014Wanted to go to a nice dinner to celebrate a friends upcoming wedding. I got the surf and turf and the lobster was cold and tough. Steak was properly cooked but lacked flavor. Another guy at the table got the lasagna and described it as "Marie Calendar's." We went to split the bill at the end of the meal and were met with quite a bit of resistance. Not sure why that was so hard but they didn't seem happy to do it. Honestly don't bother with this place. The burgers at 1842 just a few restaurants down are much much much more impressive than anything we had here.
- great restaurant!!woodieDined on 10/11/2014This was a small, post wedding dinner. Our waiter, sommelier, and support staff were friendly and attentive. Excellent menu selection and specials. The food was superb. I will definitely go back when in Vegas again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BitsyBitsyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Great food. Great service. It was the perfect beginning to a perfect night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!TravelsfarDined on 10/11/2014This was a pleasant surprise! We were trying to find a place for a decent meal before going to the Eagles Concert but didn't want to take hours at some of the fancier places in the MGM. This was a great find. The food was outstanding, especially the gnocchi and sea bass. Service was superb and we made the concert in plenty of time.Special Features:
- have had better thereGregDined on 10/10/2014The Risotto was flavorless. It was the special on the 10th. I think it was the toss together dish from the night before's leftover scallops; mussels etc. The rice was like mush. I will go back because of my past experience there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGirlX13Dined on 10/8/2014I visited this restaurant last time I was in Vegas and it was so memorable, I had to return. The cucumber martini that I cannot seem to find anywhere back home, is my favorite drink here! I had a ribeye steak (on special) last time I visited and it was *perfectly* cooked. So often I order medium well and receive a medium or completely well done steak. The chef could not have cooked it any better and the cut was smooth like butter to cut. I set out to order a steak on this visit also, but changed my mind last minute and ordered lasagna with bolognese sauce. Let me tell you, this is not your typical lasagna dish. It very simply melted in my mouth with every bite. It was absolutely heavenly! The creme brulee was also to die for.Special Features:
- Go with the food recommendations!Luv2EatGoodFoodDined on 10/4/2014It was my husband's & my first time at this location. When we arrived we were seated right away. The restaurant was quite large. It was a really nice, upscale, romantic restaurant to celebrate my birthday at. Our waiter was great. He gave us the specials and made recommendations. My husband ordered one of the recommended items(raviolini I think) which was absolutely delicious! I ordered something off the recommended menu(penne in spicy carbonara sauce w/large prawns) and a glass of pinot grigio. First, my penne was overcooked so it was soft and not al denti. The "spicy" carbonara did not have any spice to it at all. I almost regretted not ordering one of the recommendations. Other than my food being overcooked, I enjoyed our dinner overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good DinnerricoDined on 10/4/2014Located in the MGM Las Vegas. Service: courteous, prompt, and not intrusive. Food: tasted freshly made, delicious. Place: can be a bit noisy. Price: Reasonable, but not cheap. If you want good tasted Italian food, which is not overpriced then this is the place.Special Features:
- WonderfulTS14Dined on 10/4/2014Everything was perfect, from the service to the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightSidslovefoodVIPDined on 10/3/2014We had a great Italian meal. All the way to desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spaghetti04Dined on 9/28/2014I enjoyed my overall experience so much that I cannot wait to go back! In my week long stay at MGM, Fiamma Trattoria was the best place I ate at. Thank you so much.Special Features:
- special anniversary las vegasGeoffbeeDined on 9/27/2014staying at the signature suites,we decided to book fiamma trattoria.great decision.wow,the finest Italian meal,bar none.the service,food,forget it.every aspect of the evening was top notch.we will,and we did go again t,the next night.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food - ExpensiveChicagogirl92VIPDined on 9/27/2014Coming from California, high prices do not surprise me, however, exceptionally high prices had better be worth it. Although I wasn't crazy about the hostess - such an attitude for such a young girl. Chef has it right on the New York steak - my husband said he's never had better. Excellent. Chef also had it right on the gnocchi - excellent. Not too much truffle, just perfect. Although youngest daughter is not a fan of fish - she loved the Sea Bass. Thank you Chef.Special Features:
- Cooking with saltsmithbf97Dined on 9/26/2014the food was tastie but expensive. The next day my ankles were ballooned from salt. Good cooks use herbs to enhance taste, not salt. At least not at those prices.Special Features:
- great dinnerbiginvegasDined on 9/26/2014Food was good service done well and our group had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was not impressedb263Dined on 9/26/2014The food was not good. This place was disgusting.
- rodd2Dined on 9/24/2014Excellent friendly service. High-quality food. Too much cigarette smoke. Have dined there twice and plan to go again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFoodieKimDined on 9/20/2014Fiamma's sommelier came to our table and suggested a beautiful wine for our dinner. The lasagna and gnocchi were superb! The attention to detail is obvious. Overall a fantastic dinner. Wish we lived closer so we could dine here more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GnocchiakmtnbikeDined on 9/20/2014Oh how I have missed this gnocchi. Partner enjoyed Braised Short Rib Ravoli with shaved truffle. Fantastic food, service and evening.Special Features:
- Be back again.Ilove2eatDined on 9/20/2014Been there 4 times already and all been very good.Special Features:
- We enjoyed it.FoodiepeepsDined on 9/16/2014The food was well prepared and very good. We enjoyed a plethora of house made pastas. The crew at Fiamma did a great job of making my girlfriend feel special on her birthday with birthday wishes from the host and a complimentary tiramisu for desert. Service was good, but a bit absent at times. It was nothing worth knocking the experience, it just didn't take the experience to the next level. Otherwise the experience was extremely good. I will recommend it, especially for the house pastas.Special Features:
- Casino TrafficLhh2013Dined on 9/14/2014This restaurant is located in the MGM. Good food, great service, but unfortunately, the smoke and noise from Casino traffic made ambiance not good. You could smell and see cigarette smoke in restaurant - yuck! And lots of foot traffic & noise from Casino patrons passing by.Special Features:
- Amazing ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014A truly excellent experience and meal. I wouldn't hesitate a second if anyone asked if I wanted to dine here again. Service was great and Reid, our server made great recommendations. Food was amazing, I had the Raviolini and my wife had the Traditional Potato Gnochi. The GM and sommelier stopped by the table multiple times, truly personnel service. We went to a different italian restaurant in a different hotel and it didn't compare to our experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When the chef recommends itdmgjrDined on 9/12/2014The chef headlighted out his specials on the menu in the center portion so we decided to give two of the three special entrées a try. The risotto with the beef short ribs was definitely the best, the pasta dish was okay but definitely not as good as the risotto. The service was phenomenal the atmosphere was great. I would deathly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happily SurprisedRickVIPDined on 9/12/2014Having stayed at the MGM quite frequently, I have experienced foodiness at Craftsteak, Wolfgangs, Crush. Fiamma is right there with the best experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningFulle1meDined on 9/9/2014My boyfriend and I had a wonderful dinner. We were seated in the back away from the noise of the casino. The food was delicious and the Caesar salad was one of the best I've had. Definitely glad we decided to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingmadsmokyDined on 9/8/2014outstanding restaurant, food was incredible, great atmosphere, excellent waiter . we celebrated our 41 st anniversary there. made it special for us. thank you.Special Features:
- Enjoyed it!CammollyDined on 9/8/2014A good place for dinner with friends. Really enjoyed the ravioli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than desirable experienceWastedTimeDined on 9/4/2014We are out to Vegas for a fabulous friend's bachelorette party. We found that our food at Fiamma was mediocre at best. Although the server kept our drinks refilled quickly, he up-charged our tabs and was extremely rude when we called him out on it. He also added gratuity to a party of 6, when the menu specifically said "Gratuity will be added to parties of 8 or more". What a terrible experience. Do not waste your time.
- Great Food ExperienceFoodieDeeDined on 8/31/2014We were tired of walking the strip and wanted some good food. We got a last minute reservation on Open Table and sat immediately. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner location.AngelaDined on 8/30/2014Ask for George. He is the best waiter! Recommend the Caesar salad with anchovies to start! Great drink list. Unfortunately we couldn't stay for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to get away from the crowdDineinvegasDined on 8/29/2014Excellent service and the food was great. Enjoyed it emmenselySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed & overpriced wine listjrobDined on 8/28/2014Some really overpriced wines on the list and a bit pushy on the pace of service. I felt rushed.Special Features:
- reviewVIPDined on 8/27/2014Dinner was very odd when we went. We were sat in a terrible spot I don't think intentionally. We had a corner booth right next to a loud group of people in a separate room but there was no solid walls to keep the noise down. Here is the most strange part, the hostess had us sit in this booth on the upper level ALL by ourselves, like we were second class citizens. The rest of the restaurant was filling in on the main part of the dinning room. After awhile it was quite uncomfortable that we were sitting all by ourselves away from the other guests. The poor server was so pre-occupied with the loud party, he did not take our drink or food order for quite a long time. Food was just okay, not sure I would come back to this place.
- billchinVIPDined on 8/21/2014decent food. Nothing exceptional with the spaghetti with red sauce and their Kobe meat balls.
- Fantastic all around.HorsepowerAndHeels81Dined on 8/9/2014We decided to eat here before seeing KA and I am so glad we did. Calamari was outstanding. I had the short rib raviolini which was melt in your mouth delicious. My best friend had the sea bass which was done simply with olive oil, salt and pepper. Had a crispy and very flavorful crust and great flavor. Our husbands split the surf and turf and loved it (it was a very large quantity of food). The wine list is fantastic and the somm was very helpful. Definitely would love to some here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLunchDined on 8/8/2014From the moment we arrived we felt welcome. Service was great. Dinner was excellent! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great people watching!MontanawayneDined on 8/8/2014Visited the restaurant just prior to major concert event. The staff seated us next to the walkway with an open view. We had a very early seating (5 pm) which meant that the pool was still very active... Talk about great people watching! If you can imagine, rest assured you will see it! Meant for a great floor show during our meal! The meal was satisfactory, nothing extraordinary, but very good nonetheless. Floor manager (?) spent a good deal of time speaking with us and giving us great show ideas (Zombie Burlesque) which was appreciated! Fiamma is certainly a good restaurant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceLuvLV2014Dined on 8/3/2014Sea Bass was outstanding! The side of asparagus was amazing - hubby said it was the best part of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.