Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mgmgrand.com/restaurants/fiamma-italian-restaurant-bar.aspx
- Phone: 7028917600x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 5:30pm-10:00pm Sunday - Thursday
Dinner: 5:30pm-10:30pm Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Vicenzo Scarmiglia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand
From Sicily to Milan, FiAMMA presents traditional Italian cuisine in sleek, sexy surroundings. Featuring fresh pastas hand-crafted daily, including the savory Maine Lobster Gnocchi. Enjoy a cocktail, fireside in our intimate lounge & add some amore before or after dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar - MGM Grand reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
romantic (58)special occasion (52)fit for foodies (40)notable wine list (33)good for groups (21)hot spot (14)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (6)scenic view (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Rushed & overpriced wine listOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/28/2014Some really overpriced wines on the list and a bit pushy on the pace of service. I felt rushed.Special Features:
- reviewVIPDined on 8/27/2014Dinner was very odd when we went. We were sat in a terrible spot I don't think intentionally. We had a corner booth right next to a loud group of people in a separate room but there was no solid walls to keep the noise down. Here is the most strange part, the hostess had us sit in this booth on the upper level ALL by ourselves, like we were second class citizens. The rest of the restaurant was filling in on the main part of the dinning room. After awhile it was quite uncomfortable that we were sitting all by ourselves away from the other guests. The poor server was so pre-occupied with the loud party, he did not take our drink or food order for quite a long time. Food was just okay, not sure I would come back to this place.
- billchinVIPDined on 8/21/2014decent food. Nothing exceptional with the spaghetti with red sauce and their Kobe meat balls.
- Fantastic all around.HorsepowerAndHeels81Dined on 8/9/2014We decided to eat here before seeing KA and I am so glad we did. Calamari was outstanding. I had the short rib raviolini which was melt in your mouth delicious. My best friend had the sea bass which was done simply with olive oil, salt and pepper. Had a crispy and very flavorful crust and great flavor. Our husbands split the surf and turf and loved it (it was a very large quantity of food). The wine list is fantastic and the somm was very helpful. Definitely would love to some here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLunchDined on 8/8/2014From the moment we arrived we felt welcome. Service was great. Dinner was excellent! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great people watching!MontanawayneDined on 8/8/2014Visited the restaurant just prior to major concert event. The staff seated us next to the walkway with an open view. We had a very early seating (5 pm) which meant that the pool was still very active... Talk about great people watching! If you can imagine, rest assured you will see it! Meant for a great floor show during our meal! The meal was satisfactory, nothing extraordinary, but very good nonetheless. Floor manager (?) spent a good deal of time speaking with us and giving us great show ideas (Zombie Burlesque) which was appreciated! Fiamma is certainly a good restaurant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceLuvLV2014Dined on 8/3/2014Sea Bass was outstanding! The side of asparagus was amazing - hubby said it was the best part of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic evening for twoVegasLoveBirdsDined on 8/3/2014For a moment you almost forget the crazy sights and sounds in Vegas while you're in this restaurant and I think that definitely adds to the romantic ambiance. The service was attentive and made us feel very welcome. My pasta trio was the best idea for those that love variety I think the lobster gnocchi was the best pasta dish rivaling many italian places at home. I would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aerosmith Concert &37thAnniv.DinnerJonesfoodiesDined on 8/2/2014We dined at the Fiamma before going to the concert. The food was great and service was wonderful. Joseph was very attentive and gave us exellant suggestions for our meal. We shared a ceasar salad, short rib risotto and lobster gnocchi. Joseph surprised us with the champagne dessert to share and it was the perfect ending to our meal. We will return! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food!VegasvacaDined on 7/31/2014The food was fabulous! The wait staff were very helpful and the wine expert did a wonderful job helping us pick out a wine to pair with our food choices! Wish we lived closer!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caesar SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/26/2014The best Caesar Salad I've ever had - and I've had a lot of them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!Flygirl5280Dined on 7/25/2014We had a group of 5 for our friend's bachelorette party dinner. Our waiter, Lee and the rest of the staff took excellent care of us! We never had to ask for a water glass to be refilled and Lee gave great advice with the menu and wine list. The short ribs ravioli was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic birthday dinnerTxKatfishDined on 7/24/2014We dined here while staying at the MGM for my husband's birthday. When I made the reservation they asked if we were celebrating and I informed them about the birthday. When we arrived they greeted my husband with birthday wishes and were very attentive the entire evening. The sea bass was excellent and the lasagna was perfect. For desert they brought out a beautifully presented chocolate cake complete with a candle. The atmosphere is wonderfully warm and romantic but contemporary at the same time. The service is top-notch. Highly recommended!!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerNicholeDined on 7/19/2014We decided to have our anniversary dinner at Fiamma since I had such a great experience there two years ago when visiting with a friend. The food did not disappoint. My husband was very happy with our dining choice. We were so full of great food we had to skip dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CruiseDogDined on 7/17/2014Have visited on many occasions, always had attentive waiters and great food. This restaurant is always on our list every time we visit Las Vegas. Our waiter was Doug, who did an outstanding job. He even surprised us with dessert on the house for our anniversary. We will definitely return to this well run eatery in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014We were at Fiamma on 7/15/14 for dinner. Food was ok, not great especially for the price of the food. The drinks we had were very good. Service was poor. The waiters were polite but lacking in service. We sat for a very long time before someone came to clear our plates. Food was not hot. Normally I can forgive, but not when our bill came to over $100 - I have had better for much less. The restaurant ambience is very nice and romantic inside...but we were sat in the front, where there was a lot of pool traffic etc, it didnt seem fitting for us to be dressed up trying to have a nice quiet dinner when we saw all of the vegas riff raff walking by.....fun for during the day to people watch but not at night.
- food was overpriced and not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2014I have no problem paying top dollar for food as I do it all the time. However I do have a problem with paying top dollar and the food is gross. We ordered the meat balls as an appetizer and it comes with toast. The toast was literally burnt and had a gross burnt after taste. Everyone at the table wouldn't eat it. Then I ordered the lasagne and it too was burnt and had a horrible after taste. I can think of at least a dozen other Italian restaurants that are way better for literally half the price. I would never go back.Special Features:
- Good Food, Otherwise...JKauliusDined on 7/12/2014The food was pretty good, pricey, but okay. They seated us in the outer part of the dining room, where all the people go back and forth. It was fight night, and it was pretty loud. We were there for our anniversary, and it was kind of hard to talk.Special Features:
- DeliciousJullovesfoodVIPDined on 7/10/2014The food was fantastic, the atmosphere great, and the service very attentive and entertaining. I had the arribiata with Kobe meatballs and motzerella salad. The chef special gnocchi and risotto were also delicious. I would recommend this restaurant while in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy concourse, no windowsGorneniDined on 7/4/2014Unfortunately, being in the MGM Grand, right off the District area, this spot is rather noisy. I was pleasantly surprised by the food, but it was by no means extraordinary. There are better places in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunshineDined on 7/3/2014Lasagna was particularly good. Not as heavy as some Italian places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious, great serviceksgshmoopsVIPDined on 6/30/2014Loved the atmosphere with the billowing fireplace and dim lighting. MGM is always a great casino for dining, and this place is no exception. Get any pasta dish, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as alwaysPghLouieDined on 6/30/2014We eat at Fiamma every time we come to Vegas. The food and service are outstanding!I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuneDined on 6/28/2014Very disappointed in the food. I had high expectations and would not go back. :/ Each dish was tasteless. I asked the waiter to take back the risotto dish.
- Nice find at MGM GrandMeravigliosoDined on 6/23/2014Great Italian food. Portions were the right size, wait staff efficient, managers asked us how our meal was several times, nice ambience, nice setting even though it is inside the MGM Grand.Special Features:
- fantastic dinnerDavidDined on 6/21/2014Wonderful service, great menu, awesome wine list! We very much enjoyed dinner! Try the seasonal risotto!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian FareSedonadoodleVIPDined on 6/16/2014This was our first time at Fiamma. I started with the Caesar Salad which had great flavour (lots of garlic!) but could have had less dressing on it. I then had the risotto special (in a tomato sauce with seafood) and it was delicious. My friend had the gnocchi, also with seafood, and was very impressed by the overall flavour. We each had a cocktail which were quite good. The service was excellent and very prompt.Special Features:
- DinnerJCfrogDined on 6/15/2014Drinks, appetizers and dinner were great. No problems, service was also great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TypicaltouristDined on 6/13/2014Very nice atmosphere. Good for after a late show. Food was tasty. Would have preferred more traditional Italian items on the menu. A bit pricey but expected in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great foodBillyJoelRocksDined on 6/7/2014We made reservations to eat here prior to going to see Billy Joel in concert around the corner at the MGM arena. It was a Saturday night and the restaurant, like the casino was packed. We were seated promptly, on time, and although the place was busy, our server was very prompt, informative and accommodating to our request to be finished with dinner in an hour and a half. The only minor issue was he forgot our crab cakes appetizer after our salads. He was very apologetic and had the crab cakes out quickly and gave it to us for free. The Gnocchi my wife ordered was fantastic, the best ever. The food was very good and I would recommend this restaurant if you are near the MGM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceRudeStaffDined on 6/7/2014Makes no sense to me when seats are reserved at the bar on a very busy night for casino execs when paying customers are not bein paid attention to. As a casino exec myself, MGM corp has to rethink their stance on this. The staff and bartenders were too cool for school.Special Features:
- pre-concertLawrenceDined on 6/7/2014Overpriced for the quality. Ok for a last minute or before a show. Not a destination restaurant.
- Glad we chose itDL27VIPDined on 6/6/2014I read mixed reviews so wasn't sure about this place. Our experience was quite different though. It was around 9:30pm on a Friday night and the restaurant wasn't too busy. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. The food was delicious, the gnocchi didn't dissapoint. My daughter had some sort of artichoke pasta dish she really loved too.Special Features:
- Loved It!kroxsDined on 6/4/2014We had a great late night visit at Fiamma Trattoria! We had gone dancing, and ended up hungry. The server were very accommodating and the wine list was great! The food was just what we needed to get some more energy to go do some more dancing!Special Features:
- Good food, service was average.NotthistimeDined on 5/27/2014Got the feel from the waiter he didn't care if we were there or not. The support staff were good and the food was good. Had dinner at STK in the Cosmo the night before and would way rather go there againI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great classy-not fussy-ItalianBabyYotDined on 5/25/2014This is our 4th visit to Fiamma. The first blew our minds. The second was still good, and the third was disappointing, but we wanted to give it one more chance. We're glad we did! They accommodated a last minute addition to our party with no problem, the server (Dallas) was very helpful and informed about what was on the menu, and the food was very good. The wine list is great. Overall, this restaurant is about as good as it gets before the price point goes way up.Special Features:
- Meal before concertFNTJrDined on 5/25/2014Caesar salad very nice but for the less crisp & lack of green Romaine. Then the waiter trying to whip it away before I was finished. Fish was excellent! Fennel accent tasty! Energetic atmosphere before concert; Speedy service. All good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LFitzLFitzVIPDined on 5/25/2014The pear & blue cheese and the caesar salads were disappointing. While the gnocchi was apparently very good, the lasagna was mediocre and the mezzaluna was very disappointing - not hot and not very flavorful. Would not go back to this place, although it is a beautiful restaurant.
- True Treasure in The MGM GrandmyheartinvegasDined on 5/25/2014From the moment you walk into Fiamma....you feel as though you've entered the serenity of the most beautiful Restaurant in Italy....The Staff, food, ambience and libations are without a doubt the BEST Italian dining experience in Town.....LOVE THIS RESTAURANT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Grand evening!VictoriaVegasDined on 5/25/2014This was the second time that I've visited this restaurant; both times pre-event at the Grand Garden. While the noise level can be high due to the foot traffic going past the dining room, the décor itself is lovely and inviting. Cocktails were only so-so, however, the meal was wonderful! I would highly recommend Fiamma for a pre-show dinner - you certainly can't beat the location!Special Features: