380 S. Main St
Plymouth, MI 48170Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fiammagrille.com/
- Phone: (734) 416-9340
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering menu featuring menu choices from both Fiamma Grille and Compari's on the Park.
- Entertainment: Live music in the bar area Tuesday through Saturday
A word from Fiamma Grille
Fiamma Grille is the result of family and friends coming together in the enjoyment of sharing stories, pleasant conversation, good food, good drink and the love of life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Fiamma Grille - Best Restaurants in Plymouth ›
Fiamma Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)neighborhood gem (48)romantic (36)great for outdoor dining (34)fit for foodies (33)notable wine list (30)good for groups (20)hot spot (14)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (10)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- foodfreakVIPDined on 11/15/2014We would come to this favorite place more frequently if we didn't live so far, but every time we visit we're glad we did. We loved the caprese salad, the seared tuna appetizer and the calamari. The grouper special was also very tasty. The wine and liquor choices are plentiful and the service is the best. We loved our server, Kathy, who guided us through the menu like the knowledgeable pro we know she is. Obviously we will have to sell our house and move closer so we can come more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- made it specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2014Took my 9 year old daughter and my girlfriend for a fancy "date night." Brian the waiter was especially accommodating to my picky little eater and made her feel special. Food was excellent all around--served with pleasant, friendly faces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningGrGrDined on 11/9/2014Prime rib special is excellent. Service top notch!Special Features:
- LRRPDined on 11/8/2014hi expectations didn't deliver great ambiance, food just OK
- SpecialtyGnMBDined on 11/8/2014Their forte is steak. Stick with that and you'll not be disappointed. Seafood special sounded better than it was and salmon my wife ordered was very average. We won't make that mistake again. Steak it it is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good StuffSchrauben13Dined on 11/7/2014The food and the staff were great. I would go back to this spot for sure. I was most surprised by how fast we got our food on a Friday night. Cant say anything better about this placeSpecial Features:
- Still great foodLove2eatoutDined on 11/1/2014Yes, the menu and the food quality at Fiamma Grille were still great on Saturday. But as sometimes happens, in spite of our reservation, "our table" was not vacated for us as was the plan. The manager came through, though, with a table in the banquet room, a room without the ambiance of the main dining room, but nice and quiet. However, the waitstaff wasn't at its usual high level. Our main course came while we were still eating our appetizers, and we had to ask to have the plates kept warm until we were done. And the busboy was overanxious to clear our plates before we were finished with all of them, no matter which course. We thought we had made it clear to the busboy and to the waiter.Special Features:
- Graet Food and ServiceSRO2014Dined on 10/24/2014Love this restaurant. Consistently very good. Been there several times always excellent food and service in a very comfortable environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was the best five stars must'veGregjDined on 10/18/2014Food was great best I ever had never taste food so good me and my wife loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehCC12Dined on 10/18/2014Meh - it was just ok. The clientele was older/seniors they are definitely not tapping into the younger crowd. We ended up here because we failed to make reservations elsewhere and Fiamma was the only place nearby with an open table. The food was ok - my husband had the filet and when I tried a bite I dipped it into the sauce that was served and the sauce had way to much salt in it to the point of almost being inedible. It seemed maybe the chef just garnished a little heavy with salt on the edges of the plate because the other areas were seasoned fine. We won't be going back it wasn't anything incredible.
- Very Nice Anniversary DinnerMIFoodEaterDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I had a very nice anniversary dinner at Fiamma Grille. The food was excellent and came in much larger portions than we anticipated. The service was really outstanding, beginning with our hostess, who made us feel very welcome and special, and our server, Nick, who was attentive, courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. Even the bus-staff was great; again, attentive and helpful, without being intrusive. We will definitely look forward to our next dining experience at Fiamma Grille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super delicious!LalaleahhhhhhDined on 10/18/2014Fantastic bread, filet mignon was out of this world, good margarita. Extensive wine list. Great ambience. Would like to go back again very soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyciscokidDined on 10/17/2014Thought the menu was very limited and rather expensive. My meal was well prepared and reasonably priced. Server was good. Just disappointed in the menu choices and the cost.Special Features:
- ExcellentOldMissionDined on 10/15/2014I came here with a group to meet a candidate for our group. I asked for a table that was away from the bar so we could talk and it was in a great location to allow conversation without having to raise our voices. Our server was attentive and the food was delicious. I will continue to dine here.Special Features:
- Trying Again- DinnerDisappointedDined on 10/13/2014Celebrated a birthday dinner. Place was nearly empty- even the bar had only a couple people despite half-off happy hour drinks. Very nice and server, but frequently interrupted our conversation. She also had to go to kitchen to ask what the sauce on a "special" was (shouldn't she know that?). Salmon was overdone; crust was visibly burned on one end (not eaten), yet still served to my guest...who was too polite to complain about a dinner she was being treated to. Really don't understand what has happened to this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing to rave aboutcollieVIPDined on 10/8/2014Service was extremely slow or at times non existent But very warm and inviting Ordered beet salad, filet, Brussels sprouts and tirimisu All was good, steak over cooked, Brussels so heavy in sauce and hard as a rock, but still great flavors dessert not traditional but if u like amaretto You will live itSpecial Features:
- detfoodieDined on 9/26/2014Good food, nice ambience-strongly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for sales peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Took some suppliers who were from Italy and Toronto. They loved the food, wine, and downtown vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service - new waiter.NettieDined on 9/25/2014Drinks, food and the final bills took 2.5 hours. Way to long for 6 people. Very frustration waited for our correct bill for 45 minutes. I've been there many times and this the first bad service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what a find!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014One of the best dinners I've had in a long time. I had the salmon entrée and my son had the tenderloin and they were both phenomenal! Would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall we really enjoyed dinner.CarrieDined on 9/13/2014The service was outstanding. The food was good and presented really well but taste-wise didn't have the wow factor. The ambiance was absolutely lovely.Special Features:
- Excellent ChoiceRoseyDined on 9/12/2014This is about the 5th time we have been to Fiamma and not once have we been disappointed. The food was beyond excellent and the service was excellent. We have had this server before. I believe his name is Aaron. Does his job very well. Excellent suggestions on both food and wine. One of my most favorite places to eat.Special Features:
- Good FoodDineInDetroitDined on 9/9/2014My wife and I both had steak. I had the ribeye and she the filet. We both found it cooked to perfection with tremendous flavor. I highly recommend the Ribeye. We also had dessert which was excellent too. The only dislike was the waiter seemed a bit too attentitive and became bothersome at times. Overall the service was good but there are time you just want to relax and chat.Special Features:
- Great foodMorellaDined on 9/6/2014Great QUALITY food. Excellent wine selection. Service is not fast. But then again I would not recommend going in a rush: this is a meal that deserves to be enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They do a lot of things right!PipsyDined on 9/1/2014They were right on top of the special occasions we were celebrating (they were only mentioned in the comments of my open table reservation). The service was excellent, they accommodated our request for a quiet table. The food ranged from good to excellent, seared tuna excellent, stir fry veggies underneath good. Beet salad was nice. Would definitely recommend for a nice dinner.Special Features:
- A lovely place!mickdeeDined on 8/31/2014We always enjoy Fiamma Grille! We have spent birthdays, New Year's Eve and just enjoying friends there. The service is impeccable and the food is amazing. This past visit we introduced some friends to the place and they, too, loved it. We had filet and asked for blue cheese. It was tender, cooked to perfection with a generous amount of blue cheese topping. The others were just as happy with their meals and said they would love to go back. You can't go wrong with Fiamma Grille!Special Features:
- Came once, would come againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014Nice place. Great location in Plymouth. Wait staff was good, not great. Food was good, not great. Priced a little high for what you got, but probably reflects the prime location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happySargeDined on 8/25/2014Food, cowboy steak, dry and way overpriced. Roquefort potatoes too strongSpecial Features:
- VizslafanDined on 8/19/2014Loved the gnocchi and tenderloin medallions and pleasantly surprised with 1/2 price wine on the Tuesday I dined. Comfortable atmosphere and very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great last minute findKacey28VIPDined on 8/13/2014We stayed over night in Plymouth and in looking for somewhere to have dinner found Fiamma on OpenTable. The service was fantastic and the food was very good. Because we went late in the evening we were not able to sit outside on the patio, the patio was hopping and because it's such a beautiful town it would have been nice to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere. We would definitely go back if we are ever in Plymouth again.Special Features:
- Great FoodluckyfredDined on 8/9/2014The food and ambience was great. We went with 4 people and everyone enjoyed their meal. One person said it was the best steak they have ever had.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinner1bigappetiteDined on 8/4/2014My wife and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary here. The food was wonderful, my woodland tenderloin incorporates many tastes and my wife's lobster tail was very fresh. The waiter was very attentive and helpful in picking a champagne for the occasion and the rest of the staff was efficient and professional. We had a circular booth that allowed a certain amount of privacy while still being able to view most of the room. Overall a terrific experience for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificMoemanDined on 8/2/2014Wonderful seasonal items on the menu. The food was delicious & our server was great. A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceServiceDined on 8/2/2014Food was good. Service was very slow. Wait for the food was very long. Waiter had too many tables.Special Features:
- Great Dinner...Skip DessertZitiVIPDined on 8/2/2014First time visit and we will return....service was great from Mike. Sashimi tuna app was outstanding and very well presented with ginger and wasabi. Both main courses (two different versions of steak) were excellent and the cooking temperature was absolutely perfect! The truffle potatoes were delicious! They also served excellent bread with crispy crusts and soft, tasty innards. Just enjoy a great dinner and skip dessert. They served brown cake, misleadingly described as chocolate....flavorless, with frosting equally lacking. With eyes closed, there would be no chance of identifying any flavor. Compare to a Costco All American Chocolate cake for an authentic chocolate cake. If the other baked goods are of similar flavorlessness, skip 'em!Special Features:
- My reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014The restaurant was awesome and still is. I forgot the name of our server but he was awesome, kind, patient and respectful. Great clean, restaurant. Fellas, I took my lady there and she felt special, which she is but at the end of the day, lol I was feeling special ( know what I mean?? Hahaha ).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Anniversary Dinner!franklyjohn1Dined on 7/28/2014The 2nd Anniversary dinner was brought to another level as Server (Brad or Brandon), was thorough and made our first dining experience a true experience not just an everyday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th TIME back in 14 Mos.!!kucuraDined on 7/26/2014Love this place! Have greatly enjoyed several LONG delicious dinners w/ our married adult children. Have made MANY lasting memories. We'll be back ... again & again!Special Features:
- The following 352 reviews are from the Fiamma Grille reviews archive.
- When you need a reservationMikeDined on 7/19/2014Food was par for the price range. More or less what I was expecting. Nice decor. It is place you can dress up a little nicer for without feeling overdressed. The side walk dining area looked fun, but we did not get a change to try it. They take reservations which is rare in the Plymouth area (probably the main reason to go there rather than one of the other nearby choices).Special Features:
- Smaller portionsToniDined on 7/11/2014We eat at Fiamma's a lot & were disappointed in the portion sizes served on this visit. This is not Fiamma's usual, so we'll definitely try them again. One of our favorite Plymouth restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.