380 S. Main St
Plymouth, MI 48170Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fiammagrille.com/
- Phone: 7344169340x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering menu featuring menu choices from both Fiamma Grille and Compari's on the Park.
- Entertainment: Live music in the bar area Tuesday through Saturday
A word from Fiamma Grille
Fiamma Grille is the result of family and friends coming together in the enjoyment of sharing stories, pleasant conversation, good food, good drink and the love of life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Fiamma Grille - Best Restaurants in Plymouth ›
Fiamma Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)great for outdoor dining (41)romantic (38)neighborhood gem (37)fit for foodies (26)notable wine list (25)good for groups (10)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Overall we really enjoyed dinner.CarrieDined on 9/13/2014The service was outstanding. The food was good and presented really well but taste-wise didn't have the wow factor. The ambiance was absolutely lovely.Special Features:
- Excellent ChoiceRoseyDined on 9/12/2014This is about the 5th time we have been to Fiamma and not once have we been disappointed. The food was beyond excellent and the service was excellent. We have had this server before. I believe his name is Aaron. Does his job very well. Excellent suggestions on both food and wine. One of my most favorite places to eat.Special Features:
- Good FoodDineInDetroitDined on 9/9/2014My wife and I both had steak. I had the ribeye and she the filet. We both found it cooked to perfection with tremendous flavor. I highly recommend the Ribeye. We also had dessert which was excellent too. The only dislike was the waiter seemed a bit too attentitive and became bothersome at times. Overall the service was good but there are time you just want to relax and chat.Special Features:
- Great foodMorellaDined on 9/6/2014Great QUALITY food. Excellent wine selection. Service is not fast. But then again I would not recommend going in a rush: this is a meal that deserves to be enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They do a lot of things right!PipsyDined on 9/1/2014They were right on top of the special occasions we were celebrating (they were only mentioned in the comments of my open table reservation). The service was excellent, they accommodated our request for a quiet table. The food ranged from good to excellent, seared tuna excellent, stir fry veggies underneath good. Beet salad was nice. Would definitely recommend for a nice dinner.Special Features:
- A lovely place!mickdeeDined on 8/31/2014We always enjoy Fiamma Grille! We have spent birthdays, New Year's Eve and just enjoying friends there. The service is impeccable and the food is amazing. This past visit we introduced some friends to the place and they, too, loved it. We had filet and asked for blue cheese. It was tender, cooked to perfection with a generous amount of blue cheese topping. The others were just as happy with their meals and said they would love to go back. You can't go wrong with Fiamma Grille!Special Features:
- Came once, would come againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014Nice place. Great location in Plymouth. Wait staff was good, not great. Food was good, not great. Priced a little high for what you got, but probably reflects the prime location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happySargeDined on 8/25/2014Food, cowboy steak, dry and way overpriced. Roquefort potatoes too strongSpecial Features:
- VizslafanDined on 8/19/2014Loved the gnocchi and tenderloin medallions and pleasantly surprised with 1/2 price wine on the Tuesday I dined. Comfortable atmosphere and very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great last minute findKacey28VIPDined on 8/13/2014We stayed over night in Plymouth and in looking for somewhere to have dinner found Fiamma on OpenTable. The service was fantastic and the food was very good. Because we went late in the evening we were not able to sit outside on the patio, the patio was hopping and because it's such a beautiful town it would have been nice to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere. We would definitely go back if we are ever in Plymouth again.Special Features:
- Great FoodluckyfredDined on 8/9/2014The food and ambience was great. We went with 4 people and everyone enjoyed their meal. One person said it was the best steak they have ever had.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinner1bigappetiteDined on 8/4/2014My wife and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary here. The food was wonderful, my woodland tenderloin incorporates many tastes and my wife's lobster tail was very fresh. The waiter was very attentive and helpful in picking a champagne for the occasion and the rest of the staff was efficient and professional. We had a circular booth that allowed a certain amount of privacy while still being able to view most of the room. Overall a terrific experience for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificMoemanDined on 8/2/2014Wonderful seasonal items on the menu. The food was delicious & our server was great. A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceServiceDined on 8/2/2014Food was good. Service was very slow. Wait for the food was very long. Waiter had too many tables.Special Features:
- Great Dinner...Skip DessertZitiVIPDined on 8/2/2014First time visit and we will return....service was great from Mike. Sashimi tuna app was outstanding and very well presented with ginger and wasabi. Both main courses (two different versions of steak) were excellent and the cooking temperature was absolutely perfect! The truffle potatoes were delicious! They also served excellent bread with crispy crusts and soft, tasty innards. Just enjoy a great dinner and skip dessert. They served brown cake, misleadingly described as chocolate....flavorless, with frosting equally lacking. With eyes closed, there would be no chance of identifying any flavor. Compare to a Costco All American Chocolate cake for an authentic chocolate cake. If the other baked goods are of similar flavorlessness, skip 'em!Special Features:
- My reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014The restaurant was awesome and still is. I forgot the name of our server but he was awesome, kind, patient and respectful. Great clean, restaurant. Fellas, I took my lady there and she felt special, which she is but at the end of the day, lol I was feeling special ( know what I mean?? Hahaha ).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Anniversary Dinner!franklyjohn1Dined on 7/28/2014The 2nd Anniversary dinner was brought to another level as Server (Brad or Brandon), was thorough and made our first dining experience a true experience not just an everyday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th TIME back in 14 Mos.!!kucuraDined on 7/26/2014Love this place! Have greatly enjoyed several LONG delicious dinners w/ our married adult children. Have made MANY lasting memories. We'll be back ... again & again!Special Features:
- When you need a reservationMikeDined on 7/19/2014Food was par for the price range. More or less what I was expecting. Nice decor. It is place you can dress up a little nicer for without feeling overdressed. The side walk dining area looked fun, but we did not get a change to try it. They take reservations which is rare in the Plymouth area (probably the main reason to go there rather than one of the other nearby choices).Special Features:
- Smaller portionsToniDined on 7/11/2014We eat at Fiamma's a lot & were disappointed in the portion sizes served on this visit. This is not Fiamma's usual, so we'll definitely try them again. One of our favorite Plymouth restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatSevalt01Dined on 6/30/2014This was the first time there after walking by the place several times. My wife and I were seated at a table for two, although it was empty save for one other couple, we were given a table near the back instead of by the window. The waiter was clear and prompt. We began with a cheese plate, which was seasonal... I'm guessing due to the types given, mild flavor with hint of nutty flavors and a nice apple chutney. My wife ordered the grilled lamb and enjoyed it. I ordered the mahi mahi and it came out perfect. The only issue I had was that it had too much salt on the crust. This overwhelmed the flavor of the perfectly done medium rare mahi mahi. The turtle cheese cake was a generous portion but nothing spectacular. So good to very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014Dining at Fiamma Grille was an exquisite experience enjoyed in a great atmosphere, with wonderful service and outstanding cuisine all in vibrant downtown Plymouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice anniversary dinnerDetroit1881Dined on 6/28/2014Our server was fast and friendly. We made a reservation beforehand but asked to sit on patio once we arrived and they were able to accommodate. Food was delicious; I got the Norweigen Salmon and my husband had the Filet. Amazing. Will definitely come back for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceHAC67VIPDined on 6/21/2014The food is always great at Fiammma Grill. The staff is fantastic very warm and great help on picking selections or ordering someting specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/20/2014Food and service was great. We had the tuna appetizer which was a little small but made up for it in flavor. The steaks are one of the best i have had. Wine selection could be a little better.Special Features:
- Fiamma Grill is Reliably ExcellentLove2eatoutDined on 6/14/2014We eat at Fiamma Grill frequently, even though it is not close to home. I especially love their Walleye as a main course. We had an unusually enthusiastic busboy who was delightful --- always had a smile on his face. We were lucky enough to secure a booth (thanks to Open Table), which is quieter than tables in the middle of the main room. The manager made the rounds of the tables to ask how things were going --- good business!Special Features:
- Excellent!JspillerVIPDined on 6/13/2014Live in Chicago, so was pleasantly surprised with Fiamma Grill. Great service, Food was done very well! Will definitely be back if in the Plymouth area again!Special Features:
- Excellent!LisaDined on 6/13/2014We had a great dinner in a Friday evening! Our server Nicholas was fantastic, very attentative! We requested a booth and they were happy to accommodate. We will be coming back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd time not a charemOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/7/2014I have been here on 2 other occasions and always thought the food and service were outstanding. However, this time not only was the server new - which you can't hold against her - but there was no teamwork between employees. When she said she would get us more bread (happened with something else, too) no one brought any until she came back again, saw there wasn't any, and made another request. Salads were disappointing and overpriced. I could have done better at home. Will not return anytime soon.Special Features:
- this time disappointedFoodieDined on 5/30/2014I love this place & head over there frequently but this time the service was horrible & the table next to us was louder than the music coming from across the street. The food however great as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and foodGiniDined on 5/28/2014Nicholas was our server and he was superb informing us about the specials, wines and menu selections. We started with wine, the Fiamma chees tasting, soup, entree and dessert. It is not an inexpensive restaurant But it was worth every penny. Looking forward to another special occasion.Special Features:
- The following 338 reviews are from the Fiamma Grille reviews archive.
- just walk awayAllykatzDined on 5/17/2014The manager came by to check on our table and I complained about the over salty veg and no taste walleye. We ordered a bottle of wine and had a table of 6. The manager did nothing just walked away.Special Features:
- Food, price, and serviceServiceDined on 5/11/2014The special occasion was Mother's Day. A gift from my son and daughter in law. We ordered prime rib and it was delicious. The only spoiler for us was the service. We felt we were forgotten. We were there for two hours which wasn't a problem as were not in a hurry. But our waitress who was pleasant just ignored us. We watched how she was very attentive with others would avoid our table. We always had to ask for help from others. For the amount we spent that was very disappointing. It is a little too expensive.Special Features:
- Mothers DayBulerDined on 5/11/2014Went here for my Mother's Day dinner. We sat outside since the day was beautiful. I have two young children and the seating inside is not for children! The food was wonderful! My children both ordered the children's size noodles which were $10 a piece!? I was not impressed with the service here at all! Server did not tell us about the Sunday special, I had to ask 3 times for my children's milk that he kept forgetting and my wine was full of cork!? I wish I would have chosen another place for my day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTICelitexpDined on 5/11/2014Came over from Canada to take the wife here for Mother's Day dinner...can't say anything negative about this place. The food was excellent...good portions, excellent presentation, and well priced. Our waiter was very attentive even thou the place was crazy busy. The wine selection was vast and well thought out as well as a friendly bar to kill time waiting for your table. There is an outside patio overlooking the park, which adds the finishing touch of atmosphere.Special Features:
- Mother's Day Brunch Not GoodGoodNomsDined on 5/11/2014After reading the reviews, I was really looking forward to trying Fiamma Grille and happened to go there on Mother's Day. Turns out you can only order from a preset Mother's Day brunch menu. The 4 course meal was extremely bland and basically had no flavor. The portions were also very small. For $30/person, it was not worth it at all. We sat outside on the patio which was nice. The setting was the most enjoyable part of the brunch.Special Features:
- Mothers Day BrunchLoBaltDined on 5/11/2014We went here for Mother's Day brunch and it was excellent! The service and atmosphere was great and the food was excellent! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always....JbalesDined on 5/11/2014This place is consistently awesome. Good atmosphere - fancy without being too posh and quiet. This visit was for Mothers Day brunch and was perfect for wife and kids. Have box bar across street (200 kinds of beer) and 336 next door (martini bar), Kellogg Park, and a movie theatre so there is things to do before/after. Also have a back room for larger banquets, have been for wedding parties and celebrations. Recommend for any occasion, date night, or out with family - consistently has excellent food and service.Special Features:
- great steaks and seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2014the food at Fiamma is awesome - the steaks and mahi mahi were cooked perfectly! The gnocchi and medallions was a hit with my one teenager. We had mixed reactions on the sides - I loved the couscous, but my other teen didn't love his risotto cakes (although he ate all of it).Special Features:
- Always SpecialBelleDined on 5/10/2014Fiamma always combines the best of excellent food and service. I only wish there was a dress code, as the white tablecloths, lovely decor, upscale food and drink selection make it a special occasion spot where jeans and T-shirts bring it down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.