Ferre Fort Worth
215 E. 4th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ferre Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ferrerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8173320033
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sean Alvarez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: A variety of menus are available to cater parties from 10-500 people. Sit-down dinners are also offered; cocktail receptions or takeout.
- Private Party Facilities: Two private dining areas available. The Wine Room holds up to 18, and The Sun Room holds up to 50. The main dining room is available as well and can hold up to 80. Availability is subject to events across at the Bass Hall.
- Private Party Contact: Events Manager 8173320033
- Special Events: Special New Year's Eve Gala Christmas Day Menu Set Dinner...Inquire today!! Contact restaurant for reservation details.
A word from Ferre Fort Worth
Thank you for choosing Ferre Fort Worth. Should your plans change, please let us know. We look forward to serving you. Please fill out the customer survey so that we might better improve and understand our guests' needs and desires. Remember to think about us when booking your holiday parties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ferre Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
- I am going to miss you!!VickiVIPDined on 5/30/2014This is a wonderful restaurant. I am sad to hear it is closing today to make room for a Cheesecake Factory - definitely not in the same lwague.
- Great food, good service, fun time!LoverOfFoodDined on 5/29/2014Ferre seems to be in the wrong location. We had never heard of them. We're very glad we chose Ferre though! The scallops were cooked perfect medium rare and the risotto was beautifully al dente. My associate had crab fonduta, creamy and loaded with lump crab. Followed that up with the somewhat over priced Filet. It was cooked perfect and the flavors spot on with aged tenderloin. We all know beef prices are through the roof so I suppose it wasn't too terribly over priced. The desserts were out of this world! Chef Adam was really nice , staff was very friendly. Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get There Before It's GoneFWFoodieDined on 5/28/2014Great food and ambience, and excellent service. Mid-week special dinner. We heard from an employee that a big name chain outbid the lease price, and will be moving in later this year and Ferre will have to move out. So get there while you can.Special Features:
- Bass Hall Dining...NOTBrooklynDined on 5/24/2014We had dined here in January and the food and ambiance was good, but this time, not so much. The first clue is it's a Saturday night with a symphony concert at 7:30 and the place is empty. I book a table for 6:30 because nothing was available at 6, but that was not a problem and I am wondering why Open Table could not confirm a 6 PM reservation. We ordered at 6:15 and our dinner did not arrive until 7 PM. We had to eat in a hurry to make a 7:30 curtain. I had chicken Romano which was a pan fried chicken breast on top of what tasted like Campbell's cream of tomato soup, with spaghetti. Total cost of ingredients, $4. Menu price $28. Great margin, but the food was cold. My guess is it was ready at 6:45, but did not get brought out until 7PM.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014The evening was great. Great service, food was good. This was first time at your restaurant and would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccommodationsLucky96Dined on 5/20/2014I really like how they accommodated my request of placing a nice letter on the tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly untastyyuckDined on 5/17/2014The waiters were outstanding even the valet, I tipped them well. Unfortunately my party was dissatisfied with the cuisine, I suspose I gave Adam Holt too much credit. I was looking forward to a great dining experience but we enjoyed ourselves. If i return it will not be to eat thank you. No compliments to the chef.Special Features:
- Ft Worth ItalianwinnieDined on 5/14/2014Quiet, comfortable restaurant, great service. Food was good. W/in the Sundance Sq downtown area.Special Features:
- Mehba97Dined on 5/13/2014My carbonara was bland, chicken was overcooked and portion very modest. Partner's crab cake was also unflavorful. For a $100 meal including wine it was disappointing. I was told there is a new chef, we won't be back.
- Not Special Enoughvalu4moneyDined on 5/11/2014$30 for a 3 course dinner on Mother's Day sounded good. The menu had 4 interesting choices per course. Large bowls made cutting difficult for the first 2 courses. The food was beautifully presented, but the pork loin and Chicken Sambucco were dry. The two quarter-sized eclairs in a river of green sauce with pistachios in raspberry coulis was the best of the desserts. The 20-something server called my grey-haired friend wearing a suit and tie "Hon", and the waitstaff in general seem too casual for the venue. The maitre d' asked about our food before we had a chance to taste it then never returned. I was expecting a restaurant across the street from the Bass Hall to be more upscale. Visited May 2014
- Excellent Mothers Day BrunchKenKalVIPDined on 5/11/2014I brought my mom here for the Mother's Day Brunch and it was outstanding! Every course was perfection and the service was impeccable. Will definitely be coming back!Special Features:
- So DisappointedYogafoodieVIPDined on 5/10/2014I have been going to Ferre for years and this is the first time I have been so disappointed with everything. Our waiter spent almost 10 mins just chatting with us which any other time would have been fine but we were going to the Opera so did not have time for chatting. He got our orders wrong. I said no sauce and a side of Brussel Sprouts. Dish came with sauce & no sprouts. My fish was bland and I had asked to hold potatoes but got them and they were under cooked. My friend's asparagus was overcooked. He asked us did we want dessert, but took forever to bring menu. The last straw was both waiter & manager asked about our meals and we expressed our dissatisfaction and neither offered to comp a dish or offer discount.
- great for couples or familyhungryguyDined on 5/9/2014I took my family for an early mothers day dinner on a Friday evening. We found the restaurant very peaceful and relaxing. Elegand but understated with no pretentious feel. The wait staff was very friendly and patient with my children, and offered choices and extra attention to their needs. Although the restaurant was not particularly busy, I still credit the staff with their level of attentiveness to our needs. The meal was amazing. Each dish was cooked well and was the perfect temperature. Great experience and a good way to start our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FerreGdwwDined on 4/20/2014The food and service or excellent. I would highly recommend, especially if you are planning to go to Bass Hall afterwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before Show GemSpowwowVIPDined on 4/20/2014I like coming here before I go to the Bass Hall or a movie, it's just perfect as it is right across the street from both venues! The food is very good, I like the wine selection and it just seems the perfect spot to pop in at before other downtown activities. Although the waiter sat us and then kind of forgot about us for a while, my last visit did turn out well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchFTWFoodieDined on 4/20/2014From the time we walked into Ferre, the staff were friendly, accommodating, and attentive. My 87 year old mother-in-law was with us so it really did make a difference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/20/2014Fixed price Easter Brunch was good. Food and service were great. Staff was friendly. Tables are little close together and neighboring diner had a very loud grating voice. Hard to hear others at our table until she left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch was fantastic!AlisaDined on 4/20/2014The food and service could not have been better. All the appetizers we had were wonderful, especially the burrata and the deviled eggs. The presentation was beautiful with edible flowers. Me and my mom both had the Filet and Frittata. The filet was one of the best I've had and was fork tender and cooked and seasoned perfectly. We tried all three desserts offered on the special brunch menu and all were very good. The berry tart was everyone's favorite and had a perfectly flaky crust and delicious custard filling. Michael gave us great service and really made my mom feel special. Get a table next to the windows that opens up to the patio. We had a nice breeze and amazing views of the Bass Hall and angel sculptures. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Pretty Good, but can be beatMqCoreyDined on 4/19/2014I had been wanting to try this restaurant for quite a while. On it's own, it gets good marks for everything: service, ambiance, and food. Unfortunately, aside from the prime location in Sundance Square - of which I'm a fan - everything else can be beat if someone is willing to swap Fort Worth for Grapevine, as Dino's Steak & Claw's scallops beat Ferré's, as does their restaurant interior and personal touch. (I also prefer Gregory's in McKinney, but that's counties away.) Scallops are my favorite food, so I may be pickier. I will say I thought the risotto underneath the scallops was a great touch at Ferré's. That, and the outstanding dessert, bumped them to the 4 on food. EXCELLENT service!Special Features:
- Amazing , unforgettable2AwesomeDined on 4/16/2014It was the most Amazing Time of my life. Been in Ferre before, but this time was special. I made a reservation to have diner with a good friend (I haven't see him for more than two years). Our server Justin made our night unforgettable, got us a nice spot in the restaurant, made a good recommendation of champagnes, my friend and I stay there for hours, because the our server made us feel special, and at all times he was on top of the line with entrees and diner recommendation. it really was a special moment for me and my friend, and all the experience was great, absolutely I will return, I really don't have any other words to describe the enchanted experience. other that it was AMAZING and UNFOGETTABLE.... thank Ferre !!!!.. Isis & Ricardo.Special Features:
- Mixed bagHornedFrog2Dined on 4/12/2014Perfect location if going to Bass Hall. Valet has your car waiting after the event. Efficient and helpful service. Too few vegetarian dishes. Three of us ordered the pork tenderloin medallion special and there were problems with the dish. When we complained, we were told that the chef was on his honeymoon. It appears other arrangements should have been made in his absence. The calamari, however, was excellent. Two people selected the pizzas and were pleased with the size and taste of the toppings (not as happy with the crust but it was fine). We also had dessert. The person who ate the sorbet variety thought it was great and the cinnamon gelato was good. The wine list was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun time!wineOsDined on 4/11/2014Our waiter was outstanding and blended with our table character well. Food was good. Enjoyed every moment we spent at Ferre's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicechubbyjtkDined on 4/8/2014They got a great service. I wanted to share one appetizer with my friend. They split in half so that we dont have to fight for foods. I thought that was very considerate.Special Features:
- Ferre FoodieLakeCountryLadyDined on 4/5/2014The food is delicious. I had the special - Halibut. It was cooked to perfection,. My only complaint (and it's not really complaining) is that what was said to be a bed of mashed potatoes turned out to be more of a pillow. I substituted the kale sprouts, but almost could not find the substitution.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so ItalianJamesDined on 4/4/2014Went at 7 PM on a Friday night. Grossly understaffed. Sat for over ten minutes before the manager/bartender asked for our drink orders. Ten minutes later we had drinks. Then we had our appetizer order which was forgotten. Asked for a beer when dinner was served- forgotten. Restaurant bills itself as Tuscan Italian- I don't think so. With the exception of a pasta and meatball dish and four pizzas, there was not a single Italian dish on the menu. There are four non-pizza dinner entrees- trout (not Italian), rib eye steak (not Italian), salmon (not Italian) and chicken (sort of Italian) dinner.
- Ferre is fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2014Our service was excellent. Their Calamari, pizza, seafood salmon special and pasta dish was delicious. We had a large group that trickled in and Ferre was still able to serve our meals together!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner before showRickeyWrayDined on 3/28/2014Arrived about 5:30, reservation was for 6:00, however, when hostess called earlier in the day to confirm reservation, I asked if 6:00 was early enough, and she said it was liable to get busy around that time. To enjoy dinner at a more leisurely pace, we showed up early, and were the first ones to be seated in that area. Courtney was our waitress, very friendly and courteous. Asked for suggestion on wine and she made a recommendation which was excellent. Food was very good (steak and salmon .) It was quite a bit busier after 6 PM, so it was nice to have our salads and dinner order placed. Overall, very pleasant. A little pricey, but not out of line, given the convenience to Bass Hall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Theater goers DelightCarmompsdDined on 3/27/2014Perfect location across from Bass Hall with valet parking. Extensive menu and good cocktails. They know how to get you in and out in time for your performance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harmonizes with the symphonyBananaDined on 3/22/2014Excellent food and atmosphere that enhances ones symphony evening. Be sure to request a quite area if that is a priority.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-SymphonymusicloverDined on 3/22/2014We enjoyed great service and the food was excellent. Two of us had their seafood special and it was done to perfection. The wine list is adequate and the recommendation from the waiter was spot-on. All-in-all a great dining experience. We had planned two hours for dinner before the Symphony and actually had 30 minutes to relax before heading across the street. We came back for a glass of wine following the Symphony and, again, had excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service with a smileChrisDined on 3/21/2014Had awesome time, great food, great atmosphere and most importantly our waitress Courtney was amazing. Her personality and service is some of the best we have received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server was so attentive,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014Our server was so attentive, as was everyone at the restaurant. We were quite impressed with the level of service that we received. Food arrived quickly an was well prepared. Valet parking was quite convenient, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food!DWHRTDined on 3/15/2014The service was excellent and remained totally mindful that we were going to Bass Hall, but absolutely did not rush us at all. The food and drinks were fantastic. Highly recommend it.Special Features:
- I had an excellent dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014I had an excellent dinning experience on a Friday evening. The food was marvelous and the taffeta was outstanding. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been coming for yearsDottiejean22Dined on 3/12/2014I have been coming for years but feel it has really gone down hill!!! The menu is not near as good and very limited. Very disappointed in it. It is convenient if you are going to the plays at the Bass. Should also keep the bar open for a drink after bass performancesSpecial Features:
- Our second trip for dinnerNickNatDined on 2/22/2014Our second trip for dinner and really enjoyed the service and food, will be back.Special Features:
- Pre-show dinnerIlovehighcsDined on 2/21/2014We loved the complimentary valet parking. The food is chef designed in-house and we loved the bread and chips before our meal. The chips are not out of a bag, but prepared and baked by the chef. Entree's are $15 to $35. My wife stated, during the meal, that the bread was some of the best she had ever eaten. Our service was excellent. Our server was very friendly and helpful. As we were attending a performance at the Bass Performance Hall, we needed our to go box held until later in the evening. The staff at Ferre were happy to hold this for us. The Ft. Worth location is perfect, right across the street form Bass Hall. When we came to pick up our car, it was waiting right in front of the restaurant. We will be eating here again, for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before McDavid Studio ConcertYon57VIPDined on 2/20/2014This time had an early dinner; pizzas, salad & wine before concert at McDavid Studio. We told our server, Alex, that we had to be in-and-out in an hour & he attentively made sure we were served but not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A HIDDEN GEMAmelieDined on 2/15/2014This is not my first time eating at Ferre', each times gets better. The wait staff is very attentive. The food was excellent. I would recommend this place to any and everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely but crowdedchica123Dined on 2/15/2014It was Valentine's weekend and right before a Bass Hall performance. They tried to accommodate as many people as they could so it felt very crowded, especially since everyone was on a romantic date. It thinned out as soon as people started heading over to Bass Hall. On other nights I've been there it isn't this crowded. The food is wonderful and the waitstaff are professional and engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.